Demonbane vs Lucifer Morningstar & Michael Demiurgos

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you insist that Demonbane verse is infinite dimensional and EGD is far stronger than Outergods.You only have to post evidence to prove your statement. Why don't anyone do it? Why don't you post any evidence? despite that I have already posted evidence to prove my statement

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkhaters:

Can you understand that fan wank can't be source?

Fan wank is never treated as cannon.

In the first place, @pern doesn't play/read Demonbane.

Now post evidence to prove your statement.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad, I'm not in this circle argument

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

I'm glad, I'm not in this circle argument

Without a doubt.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. This argument always amuses me. Which nearly all powerful character is the more powerful nearly all powerful character.

Being that both characters are from completely different branches of fiction, comparing the feats of them is in and of itself a falacy. Who's universe is larger? Who defeated more powerful opponents? Why is that even relevant? If all parties involved can do whatever they please in their respected universe (Under the supreme power of said universe obviously) how exactly are you going to gauge which is the more powerful? The fact is you can't. Oh well, nerds will be nerds.

On a side note I feel like this conversation would be vastly more entertaining if we dropped the vs factor and argued philosophy instead. :)

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By amami

@sherlock:

At least,I have shown evidence from original source to prove my argument. And I told them to post evidence to prove their argument. But They couldn't.They couldn't post any evidence. Despite that, they keep wanking.It is not even debate.

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By MKhaters

Nah, some people don't know how powerful EGD is. Or they are haters.

I found some info from another thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/pre-recton-beyonder-vs-nyarthathotep-demonbane-1529788/

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is a story of a universe outside another universe.

This is a story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popping like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

And…

“Oh my! This is getting nowhere. Then, I better make this cycle not happened from the start.”

---Time is reversing?!

Superior power over both Demonbane’s and Liber Legis’ clocks.

Someone was controlling super time that oversaw super dimension outside of time and space.

The trace of fight that seemed eternal was instantly reversed.

---Edgar. Hurry inside the space ship---

---Please save the earth, Edgar---

---Let’s do it together, bro---

---Now Edgar, I shall make a pact with you---

---Edgar---

---Ed…---

---….---

---Was it a dream?

On the floor of cracked down basement, a boy who was exhausted due to lack of air died without anyone noticing.

Before death, he seemed to see an image of a dark mouse with 3 eyes, but that didn’t affect anything in reality. In his life, from birth to death, there was absolutely no meaning.

*snip*

“He went as far as he could. But that wasn’t enough to destroy the loop. So I brought him from the stage. Magius called Edgar never existed from the start.”

A woman with dark clothes smiled bit and shook a pocket watch on her fingers.

“Well. He was bit weak to take the main role. In order to make the fight more epic, it requires more and more of power of story. With laugh, love and friendship, adventure and revenge! Grandmaster, I will show you the best fight.”

“Hmmm…I am not sure whether everything will go according to your will.”

A boy with golden dark eyes spoke with dignity.

“The man you erased is still affecting this world. Even with death beyond death, they would keep fighting.”

“Hoho, grandmaster is quite romantics.”

“Maybe, you are.”

Grandmaster Master Therion and crawling chaos Nyarlathotep cynically smiled at each other with hostility and sarcastic marks.

And Lucifer is so pathetic. Michael is equal to him.

No Caption Provided

why-so-mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!hahaha

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By BlueHope

Lucifer and Michael, even being above "infintes of infinites" the fact is that there is no omnipotent being in demonbane verse azathoth could NOT destroy Demonbane so it is nigh-omnipotent, a omnipotent being NEVER fail at ANYTHING , if the author make a omnipotent character fail then: 1-the statements were not true or 2-The author don't know what omnipotence means.

Feats have proven that there is no omnipotence in Demonbane verse

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Goldchamp101

Elder god curbstomp

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Goldchamp101

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluehope: "omnipotence" is not a valid agrument in vs-debates. Otherwise Q from Star Trek will be equal to TOAA because he called himself omnipotent. TOAA is the strongest one in his own multiverse but it may be beaten by characters from another fictional universes who have better feats.

By feats EGD stomps.

Beyonder-616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Beyonder-616

Bruh..as much as I really like the demonbane series.

You do all realize that Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar are basically DC's version of the "Biblical" Archangel Michael and Satan.

Lucifer alone is so high up in DC that he isn't bound by the morality of Evil and Good. There are no villains or heroes on his levels. If you piss him off enough he will just blink you out of existence that even "High-Level Immortal" Demons never escaped him.

Lucifer possesses nigh-omnipotent supernatural power; he can shape the matter of Creation into anything he can imagine, including matter, energy, and more abstract concepts such as time.

As one of the two sons of Yahweh, Lucifer has incredible physical power. He can basically do anything he wants with the essence of Creation itself, ranging from straightforward reality-warping to affecting the metaphorical and imaginary in bizarre ways. As you might guess, fire is his weapon of choice when he does get his hands dirty. However, he rarely solves problems with brute force. Lucifer's greatest assets by far are his willpower, intelligence, cunning, and gigantic balls. He would smile as you hold a knife to his throat, because he already has a plan to make you stab yourself within four sentences. Dr. Doom, BatGod, and Lex Luthor would nod in appreciation.

Powers

Matter Manipulation

Ignites new stars

Creates entire planets and ecosystems. Also a temporal-manipulation feat as he dilates time to make eons pass while only minutes elapse back on Earth. Also an obvious endurance/stamina feat.

Creates intelligent life

Reality Warping

Brings someone into the mind-space of a dying man, allowing her to look around and extract information.

Casually erases an eldritch immortal from existence with a thought

Brings someone from the dream world into the physical world

Gives someone a heart attack while watching from a different universe

Scatters a dimensional gateway through time and space, so that the gates now appear everywhere on every world throughout Creation. Later, easily undoes that scattering and reassembles all the gates together again.

Can empower a person's soul as a guardian spirit over virtually anything

Resurrects a Hell demon from a fossilized skeleton

Shrinks a mansion down to handheld size

Telekinesis with enough power and fine control to chop goons into neatly sliced chunks

Generates and forcefully implants a soul on-demand

Tries to resurrect himself from inside his mental space even when his physical body is completely inert

Is attacked by "quaima", invulnerable demons from Chinese folklore formed from the corrupted dreams of sleeping humans. The only way to kill them is to kill the dreamers, who (in this story) are in China. Lucifer, in Los Angeles, destroys the quaimas by remotely insta-nuking all the dreamers' souls, despite having no knowledge of who they are. He repeats this feat later in the story off-panel on a much larger scale, annihilating several thousand souls in a split second.

Lucifer's will alone easily overpowers the combined will of an entire pantheon of ancient eldritch darkness-gods who are at peak power. As context re: their power, they give reality-warping ability to every person on earth, allowing people to manifest their deepest desires IRL. Things have gotten to the point where entire countries appear and disappear overnight due to this.

Kills two temporal-manipulator immortals who have usurped Yahweh's omnipotence, by reaching back through time and insta-nuking them in the past, before they gained their power in the first place. While this seems hilariously OP, note that Lucifer is only able to do this under this specific set of circumstances with the assistance of his allies and some magical trickery.

Conclusion: He is a cosmic entity , & seldom acts in either the bad guy way or the anti-Hero Way.

Faq- He would disintegrate that robot by thinking or touching it.

The Brothers stomp this.

And don't even get me started on Michael Demiurgos.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zensum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is true Demonbane defeated all the outer gods this is a stomp match

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337:

EGD has rekt beings beyond Multiversal before

DC have many multiversals and the Archangels are on the top of the food chain.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will take side with the brothers.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EGD win........he is high outerverse level.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Adding a text wall about lucifer isn't going to change anything. The brothers can't win against demonbane unless the current series retcons who they are fundamentally and makes them legit players on this scale.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: this mey help you http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:257164

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hizack123:

You should really stop using vsbattles.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: so if i use URL from another website but still have same thing in comments section you will let's me go?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hizack123:

Your not obligated to do anything dude.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: fine but from what that i knew about EGD, lucifer and michael not gonna win........i don't even thing thay gonna get infinity army Demonbane that easyุ

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hizack123:

Well based on the fact that you come from vsbattles you probably think PR Beyonder loses to LT.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By hizack123

@goldchamp101: OHH NO NO NO! i'm with anime ok?? Don't even know what is that beyonder and LT can do.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer solos. Michael solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer solos. Michael solos.

No.

Kurou & AL : “In this world of light, there’s no place for darkness”

Kurou: “thirst”

Al Azif: “hunger—“

Al Azif & Kurou: “Return to nothing!”

Al Azif & Kurou: “Lemuria Impact ain soph aur

Infinite Demonbanes unleashed Infinity x infinity Big Bang level attacks, each one the sublimation of a universe.

Look at the Infinite light within.

Meeting of dawn.

Loss of dusk

Countless, endless stories, infinitude of universes are born in that attack in the fabric of time's great river.

Both sides are beyond multiversal level. So stalemate.

TakeTheCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337:

Stalemate because both sides are beyond Multiversal? Bad logic.

Ultimator is beyond Multiversal since he stomped all the Multiversal 5 IMPS. Does that mean he stalemates them all as well even though he was stomped by Dream of the Endless who is inferior to Lucifer/Micheal?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337:

Ultimator is beyond Multiversal since he stomped all the Multiversal 5 IMPS. Does that mean he stalemates them all as well even though he was stomped by Dream of the Endless who is inferior to Lucifer/Micheal?

Ok, how you would compare 2 forces from DIFFERENT FICTIONS who are beyond multiversal?

TakeTheCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takethecake said:

@andreysemyonov1337:

Ok, how you would compare 2 forces from DIFFERENT FICTIONS who are beyond multiversal?

Go by feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337 said:
@takethecake said:

@andreysemyonov1337:

Go by feats.

By feats both sides are beyond multiversal. Nothing can go beyond "beyond multiversal".

TakeTheCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takethecake said:
@takethecake said:

@andreysemyonov1337:

Go by feats.

By feats both sides are beyond multiversal. Nothing can go beyond "beyond multiversal".

Yes things can. Such as Omnipotence or a level where you can stomp beings who are beyond Multiversal like Dream of the Endless.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takethecake: @andreysemyonov1337: Why in the hell would you bump this? The answer has not changed. Demonbane still slaps them around. And there are things above multiversal. Like metaverse, megaverse, xenoverse, hyperverse and omniverse. Luc&Mich may be around the meta to megaverse level. The things Demonbane pounds in their backsides are all hyperversal to omniversal and above. An there is an above to that.

TakeTheCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I never thought I was going to say this but... I think demonbane loses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takethecake said:
@takethecake said:

@andreysemyonov1337:

Go by feats.

Yes things can. Such as Omnipotence or a level where you can stomp beings who are beyond Multiversal like Dream of the Endless.

Do you realise that it sounds like "my infinity is bigger than yours"?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@takethecake: @andreysemyonov1337: Why in the hell would you bump this? The answer has not changed. Demonbane still slaps them around. And there are things above multiversal. Like metaverse, megaverse, xenoverse, hyperverse and omniverse. Luc&Mich may be around the meta to megaverse level. The things Demonbane pounds in their backsides are all hyperversal to omniversal and above. An there is an above to that.

Infinite universes. No matter how you call it.

Also, you may check Michael's & Lucifer's profile on vsbattles if you are a follower of dimensional tiering. The archangels are 1-As as well. So stalemate anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337:

Both sides are beyond multiversal level. So stalemate.

What? how does that even make sense?

There are higher levels of infinity...

TakeTheCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Infinite universes. No matter how you call it.

Also, you may check Michael's & Lucifer's profile on vsbattles if you are a follower of dimensional tiering. The archangels are 1-As as well. So stalemate anyway.

Presence is 1-A as well. Does that mean he stalemates Lucifer or Micheal individually?

TakeTheCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takethecake said:
@takethecake said:
@takethecake said:

@andreysemyonov1337:

Go by feats.

Yes.

TakeTheCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers