Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MethoKi
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Kratos from God of War 3. He also has use of all magic and all weapons, except Medusa's head, the Amulet of Uroborus and Claws of Hades.

- Dante from Devil May Cry 4. He has all items and weapons except Pandora. He can also use Devil trigger.

- Savage Hulk

- Pre-52 Etrigan.

- BFR not allowed, win by any means, meaning bloodlust is on, and morals are off (not that any of em have any...)

- Fight is taken place on top of Olympus where Kratos fought Zeus.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dante most definitely has the skill to take either one of these beasts down. The only thing I'm worried about is whether Kratos can keep up. Never played GoW, it all depends on whether Hulk and Etrigan get the chance to double team Dante. If not, the hack n' slashers win.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MethoKi

BUMP

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By randomcharachter

Team Dante and Kratos.But don't know a lot about Etrigan

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk would tear Dante in half. Kratos would be a huge problem Etrigan could hold his own since he did punch Superman to the moon but with the Blade of Olympus he`s done for. Hulk would then come from behind grab Kratos and tear Kratos in half like he did to Ultimate Wolverine. Nuff Said.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

I hate when Game characters are pitted against comics ! It's extremely hard to debate ! Any way ! Hulk and Etrigan take it !

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Dante stomps Hulk and Dante as well as Kratos takes down Etrigan.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TEAM 1

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate when Game characters are pitted against comics ! It's extremely hard to debate ! Any way ! Hulk and Etrigan take it !

It's not really that hard. Given the weapons team 1 has, it'll compensate for the strength and other abilities team 2 has.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

True ! But then you have to take into account the contradictions (especially with Kratos) of in game mechanics and cut scenes ! One second he's toppling titans the next a minatour can kill him..

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242:

True ! But then you have to take into account the contradictions (especially with Kratos) of in game mechanics and cut scenes ! One second he's toppling titans the next a minatour can kill him..

That can be discredited. It basically never happens since you can continue until you can complete the game, meaning nothing ever killed him other than the Blade of Olympus. One second you see Kratos lifting Cronus' feet and lifting Atlas' hand, and the other you see him having slight trouble lifting doors. Cutscene feats negate gameplay mechanics, with the exception of games like Arkham Asylum/City, because Batman has no cutscene feats, so we have to rely on gameplay mechanics for feats from him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

So just ignore game mechanics than.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MethoKi
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Kratos's brutish nature isn't going to help against beings who have Superman level strength even though he has swords, they won't help much due to Hulk's healing factor and Etrigan's ranged attacks. He gets taken out by either. Although Dante is pretty smart to check out his opponents stats. Not that it's going to help him. He may do damage with that sword of his, but that's about it.

JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JinSlayerX

Dante slaughters Hulk in the blink of an eye then team takes out Etrigan

JSX

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkRaiden

Team 2. Kratos's max feats suggest less than mountain level strength, he's not fast enough to blitz nor is he really durable. Dante's faster and more durable but lacks firepower and feats to win this. Hulk can solo.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Kratos's max feats suggest less than mountain level strength, he's not fast enough to blitz nor is he really durable. Dante's faster and more durable but lacks firepower and feats to win this. Hulk can solo.

Kratos has lifted Atlas' hands off of him when Atlas was trying to crush him. Atlas -- the man who holds the weight of the world on his shoulders.

The only things that have hurt Kratos have been things made to hurt him/gods; The Blade of Olympus stabbed and killed him, and he was crushed by the Olympus statue that was powered by Zeus. Off of that, I'm almost sure he's pretty durable enough to take any of them. I can't argue with the speed argument. Kratos is pretty slow compared to everyone else, but you can't count him out, especially with all the weapons he has at his disposal.

Dante is a lot more powerful than you think. All I'll say is, nothing ever seemed to truly hurt him and it never looked like he was ever in any real danger..

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Kratos has lifted Atlas' hands off of him when Atlas was trying to crush him. Atlas -- the man who holds the weight of the world on his shoulders.

The only things that have hurt Kratos have been things made to hurt him/gods; The Blade of Olympus stabbed and killed him, and he was crushed by the Olympus statue that was powered by Zeus. Off of that, I'm almost sure he's pretty durable enough to take any of them. I can't argue with the speed argument. Kratos is pretty slow compared to everyone else, but you can't count him out, especially with all the weapons he has at his disposal.

Dante is a lot more powerful than you think. All I'll say is, nothing ever seemed to truly hurt him and it never looked like he was ever in any real danger..

I know, lifting that finger off of him is the almost mountain level feat. Kratos can be hurt by planet busting attacks, which are Hulk's main attacks. Dante isn't that powerful, because he has no feats. Who cares if bullets and swords don't hurt him? What about planet explosions? He's never proven he can tank those and thus he loses. Simple as that.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Atlas was trying to crush him, so change that mountain level to more like a city or entire continent.

When since were Hulk's main attacks planetary level? This is Savage Hulk.

Dante has feats. @neongamewave. Can you help me with that?

Dante has never been really hurt. You don't have proof that he can't tank it either. You're using empty points.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Kratos is way out of his league in this fight. Hulk and Etrigan should be able to win this. If Dante has a better teammate, it could be a good fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Atlas was trying to crush him, so change that mountain level to more like a city or entire continent.

Dante has never been really hurt. You don't have proof that he can't tank it either. You're using empty points.

That's completely wrong, Dante has to be shown tanking planet level attacks or he can't. To assume he can do something he's never shown to do is baseless and opens a whole boatload of fallacies. And Savage Hulk? hmmm He's still managed to hurt supernova+ durability Thor with his punches, he also....if you go way back, destroyed dimensions with his punches, his thunderclaps are nuclear in power, and he has a whole bunch of ridiculous feats. So maybe main attacks are nuke++++++++ level then.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CoolCat33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CoolCat33

If you bloodlust Hulk I guess that would turn him into Mindless Hulk. Mindless Hulk was able to fight Onslaught. Onlslaught is considered Celestial level. I really see nothing Hurting Hulk that they could do. Plus with the help of Etrigan who can take some pretty High-level opponents, I think this one might just be a Stomp!

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think kratos could possibly take hulk with his weapons but etrigan is a lil harder to judge

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

That's completely wrong, Dante has to be shown tanking planet level attacks or he can't. To assume he can do something he's never shown to do is baseless and opens a whole boatload of fallacies. And Savage Hulk? hmmm He's still managed to hurt supernova+ durability Thor with his punches, he also....if you go way back, destroyed dimensions with his punches, his thunderclaps are nuclear in power, and he has a whole bunch of ridiculous feats. So maybe main attacks are nuke++++++++ level then.

Sorry, I wasn't even trying to debate on it. I was just trying to stop you from underrating and underestimating team 1. Kratos is always underestimated on the battle boards for some reason. Why? I'll never know. But, this isn't for me to debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I see Etrigan and Hulk winning this in a good fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-devil-may-cry-respect-thread-1473126/ Here, read that. I'm not really suppose to debate on who I think would win, but it's obvious you don't know team 1 well.

@neongamewave: Thanks

I know Dante well and most of those feats are invalid and gameplay as opposed to cutscenes. Gameplay is too inconsistent to accept, I only go by cutscenes, where Dante has no time powers. His max strength is probably 200 tons, max speed around mach 10 maybe, best attack no more than town level+

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242 said:

@darkraiden: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-devil-may-cry-respect-thread-1473126/ Here, read that. I'm not really suppose to debate on who I think would win, but it's obvious you don't know team 1 well.

I know Dante well and most of those feats are invalid and gameplay as opposed to cutscenes. Gameplay is too inconsistent to accept, I only go by cutscenes, where Dante has no time powers. His max strength is probably 200 tons, max speed around mach 10 maybe, best attack no more than town level+

If you'd actually go into the link, you'd realize you said all of that for nothing.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@batman242 said:

If you'd actually go into the link, you'd realize you said all of that for nothing.

Nah.....not really. I've seen most of the stuff he posted. It's not that valid. Only Dante that's as strong as he says was the one in than Shin Megami w/e game. Dante's best feats are town+ (probably skyscaper+) destruction, no faster than Mach 10 speed, city+ durability, high regen, and all that. But I'll humor you, I'll look at it (again since he posts it in every Dante vs. thread) when I get the chance.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@darkraiden said:

@batman242 said:

Nah.....not really. I've seen most of the stuff he posted. It's not that valid. Only Dante that's as strong as he says was the one in than Shin Megami w/e game. Dante's best feats are town+ (probably skyscaper+) destruction, no faster than Mach 10 speed, city+ durability, high regen, and all that. But I'll humor you, I'll look at it (again since he posts it in every Dante vs. thread) when I get the chance.

Add in the fact that Hulk and Etrigan are both susceptible to his magical weapons and items and also can't keep him down.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@batman242 said:

@darkraiden said:

@batman242 said:

Add in the fact that Hulk and Etrigan are both susceptible to his magical weapons and items and also can't keep him down.

Hulk can put him down. He's never taken mountain+ punches in bunches or been ripped apart or uppercutted to the moon. Hulk's very resistant to magic also.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Etri got for sure.

This will be based of brawling and strength and Durability wise i can see these two making it happen

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Your welcome. Also I don`t think its wise to try and reason with darkraiden he`s proving and admitting that his arguments are more so based on opinion rather than fact, he won`t accept the lore or manuals and he doesn`t believe Dante can do a feat that he has shown to being able to do, he`s in a comic book mentality.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Your welcome. Also I don`t think its wise to try and reason with darkraiden he`s proving and admitting that his arguments are more so based on opinion rather than fact, he won`t accept the lore or manuals and he doesn`t believe Dante can do a feat that he has shown to being able to do, he`s in a comic book mentality.

Yea, looks like a walk down an endless road to me.

Why game characters, especially a super powerful one like Dante are so underrated on these forums AND said to be "overrated", I'll never know.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think team 1 can pull a win due to dantes speed and all of there weapons. dante is the game changer because he is so fast and he can avoid hulk and etrigan for a good amount of time. a lot of kratos weapons wont be a big deal to hulk and if gives one of them a full powered hit then they are dead or at least unconsious. but dante is fast enough to end this...

then again of never played dmc

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump