Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Dextersinister said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Amazo is faster than your character and doesn't need to outrun him just the blast radius of the EMP, Captain cold has only ever taken Flash by surprise with his blasts they are useless against him if he is aware that he is being shot at.

Amazo is faster but not by a lot. The Elemental powers would slow him down to my character's level and by then I would have a fight with him and slip the EMP on his back in the midst of the fight. Then I would fly away and blast him to keep him down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Pokergeist

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I dont know if ya know this But both Ahriman and Fate Weaver have Precog in battle. Ahriman sees the immediat futur by like 20 seconds and Fate Waever knows the Futur period. So any attack by Roboblitz will be forsaw eveytime. Also Fate Weaver and Ahriman Shields are like Magnetos so I think they both can hold as well. There both straight Magic and have Spells that can Age Roboblitz by Thousands of years or simply Rend Reality apart with Vortex Attacks.

Anywho I think those 2 will Easy live if not kill Robo Blitz before Back up.

P-P-P-POWUH DISRUPTERRRR!!!!!

Warp Power > to Technology. :)

Truth be told Fate Weaver can cross Time, Space, and Reality too.

Seriously the Power Disrupter wouldnt work on Magic. If it did then your guy should negate EVERYONEs Super Powers.

I should still win with Wave one. Wave 2 added is Overkill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I dont know if ya know this But both Ahriman and Fate Weaver have Precog in battle. Ahriman sees the immediat futur by like 20 seconds and Fate Waever knows the Futur period. So any attack by Roboblitz will be forsaw eveytime. Also Fate Weaver and Ahriman Shields are like Magnetos so I think they both can hold as well. There both straight Magic and have Spells that can Age Roboblitz by Thousands of years or simply Rend Reality apart with Vortex Attacks.

Seriously the Power Disrupter wouldnt work on Magic. If it did then your guy should negate EVERYONEs Super Powers.

It was designed to work on all super-powers by any method. For example, magic users lose all memory of spells.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Pokergeist

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

It was designed to work on all super-powers by any method. For example, magic users lose all memory of spells.

My magic is no more a Spell than Juggernauts Magic Powers is to him. As for memory lost Fate Weaver would know your attack before it happens as would Ahriman.

Also the Power Armour and Fate Weaver Thor like Durabilty can withstand whatever attacks you throw for 10 seconds then its still Game over. Espicially Fateweaver HF like Wolverine.

Again if you can Power Burst of any power then you auto win every fight. Wvae one always dies from Power Burst with Speed Blitz. How can you ever loose? Just saying.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Dextersinister

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Once the fight starts Amazo only has to look at your character to be him but better, you bring up all these tactics just to try and tag him with the emp but needing to resort to these means your character cannot win, whats faster Amazo looking at him or all the things you described. He will be fighting an endless army of himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

My magic is no more a Spell than Juggernauts Magic Powers is to him. As for memory lost Fate Weaver would know your attack before it happens as would Ahriman.

Also the Power Armour and Fate Weaver Thor like Durabilty can withstand whatever attacks you throw for 10 seconds then its still Game over. Espicially Fateweaver HF like Wolverine.

Again if you can Power Burst of any power then you auto win every fight. Wvae one always dies from Power Burst with Speed Blitz. How can you ever loose? Just saying.

The EMP only lasts for a couple minutes and covers a 5-mile radius. Also, it needs an hour (in the battle) to recharge.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Pokergeist

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

The EMP only lasts for a couple minutes and covers a 5-mile radius. Also, it needs an hour (in the battle) to recharge.

Alright Easy enough to counter. FW and Ahriman see the Attack comin and Teleport into the Warp. I can still see whats going on in the Physical Realm as there but in another Realm all together. So not really BFRing myself. Typhus, Kharn, and Lucious are hit by the EMP.

My Guys teleport back to the Physical Universe and Unleash mutiple Warp Tears that spew forth Countless Daemons of varying power (from Space Marine level to Greater Daemon like Fateweaver in Stats) and now have a unstoppable Army and 2 still good to go guys. I win still. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry everybody I'm on IPad nowso I'll approve/disapprove tomorrow.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pokergeist

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I still win. X)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha yep!

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Mr_Winchester

Nice thread man. I was typing up a really good scenario for my team and the internet crashed. Anyway I'm still thinking it through and will let you know what I have.

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay i think ill use this witty thinking of mine....

Han Solo and Chewbacca will be my main men led by Ms. Marvel as the powerhouse of the team

dodging and pew pew pew they just dance around trying to survive while phineas and ferb make a giant death ray and a rollercoaster around the battlefield... ( duhh they're phineas and ferb they can do anything...) in an hour. after that they transform into the beakman (though actually called the beak ill just call him beakman not to confuse with the marvel character) which can actually par this bad guy... Han solo rests after three hours of pew pew pewing and ride the roller coaster throwing trained beez that will get through the armour of this robo blitz guy... then all of the energy blasts will be ignored by Ms marvel cuz that's what she does energy absorption... and the beakman will throw chewie accross the air and remove the robo blitz helmet... (which will fail) after four hours of this the second team arrives... earlier than expected because duhhh my characters know how to use cellphones and called the backup team...

It has Me The UnderDog Mystique Dora the explorer and Armor and Ant-man as the second tem... The plan is mystique will copy the beakman and the two will tackle robo blitz from the front which would move a little bit but what robo blitz doesnt know is that armor ( from X-men) is at robo blitz's back sandwiching him but it only was a distraction and the real plan is Ant-man ( hank pym or Scot doesnt matter.) will tickle Robo blitz from the inside which will keep him distracted as Dora unscrews his helm and I will puke rainbows at him making him blind...Miss Marvel will blast him and Han will then shoot his head and chewie will rip it off...

Then I'd give Dora a surprise Buttsex and she will give me condoms coz she got everything in her backpack and as we do this Unicorns give us all rides to the nearest motel... Epic ORGY!!!

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

But he doesnt even know he is there.

He will.

Remember the genius intellect above Dr.Doom, Reed Richards, and Hank Pym?

Don't forget my character has senses on par with Wolverine, so he could sniff out Holt.

Yes and those Wolverine senses come from his technology. Still cannot see him.

And How the heck is he going to use his genius intellect to figure out that someone is there that he cannot see, sense, smell, hear, or scan? If Mr. Terrific shows up while Amazo and the others on Dextersinister's team fight Robo-Blitz, there is no reason to even think Mr. Terrific is there. All he has to do is sit down and wait 24 hours. If Robo-Blitz runs around, all Mr. Terrific has to do is find a ditch or something and wait it out, Robo-Blitz simply cannot find him.

CadenceV2's team also wins.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By solesamurai

Team 1:

Powerhouse: Flash

Street levelers: Deadpool, Taskmaster, Gambit, Batman, and Clayface

Team 2:

Powerhouse: Magneto

Street levelers: Deathstroke, Captain America, Hawkeye, Nightwing, and Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moon_Bat_87: You are underestimating Robo-Blitz speed. He could scout the entire area and find Mr.Teriffic. Unlike humans, he won't assume their is nobody else. He will scout the area and take him down. Also I already addressed that CadenceV2 won....

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#116  Edited By dane
Team 1
Odinforce Thor
Black Panther
Hawkeye
Cloak
Dagger

Team 2
Flash
Batman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Kate Spencer
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: hey boss do I pass?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118  Edited By Mercy_

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: That's...not appropriate O_o

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: should I edit it?

sorry Mam I Was just overwhelmed and I have A fetish for children's cartoon characters

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1: Thanos, Doctor Doom, Deathstroke, Arnim Zola, Red Skull (w/ tech prep)

Team 2: Baron Mordo, Loki, Amora The Enchantress, Faust, Doctor Strange (Current)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll approve/disapprove all teams tomorrow. (on iPad) As of now keep the teams coming!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Pokergeist

Moon_Bat_87 : You are underestimating Robo-Blitz speed. He could scout the entire area and find Mr.Teriffic. Unlike humans, he won't assume their is nobody else. He will scout the area and take him down. Also I already addressed that CadenceV2 won....

Sweet. 40K wins again with its near Toonforce absurdity in graphic violence form. lol ;)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123  Edited By Mercy_

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Uh, yes.

And I'd refrain from discussing that...

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: Naww it's OKIE

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By karetaker

power house lobo

shadow cat.

invisible woman

magneto

vision

team 2 power house Silver surfer

layla miller- to bring back anyone of my team who died during the first wave

nico from the runaways

Blink

Darwin

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By beyonder2012

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: surfer goes to astral plane and destroys him there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Winchester said:

Nice thread man. I was typing up a really good scenario for my team and the internet crashed. Anyway I'm still thinking it through and will let you know what I have.

Good luck!

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

Han Solo and Chewbacca will be my main men led by Ms. Marvel as the powerhouse of the team

dodging and pew pew pew they just dance around trying to survive while phineas and ferb make a giant death ray and a rollercoaster around the battlefield... ( duhh they're phineas and ferb they can do anything...) in an hour. after that they transform into the beakman (though actually called the beak ill just call him beakman not to confuse with the marvel character) which can actually par this bad guy... Han solo rests after three hours of pew pew pewing and ride the roller coaster throwing trained beez that will get through the armour of this robo blitz guy... then all of the energy blasts will be ignored by Ms marvel cuz that's what she does energy absorption... and the beakman will throw chewie accross the air and remove the robo blitz helmet... (which will fail) after four hours of this the second team arrives... earlier than expected because duhhh my characters know how to use cellphones and called the backup team...

It has Me The UnderDog Mystique Dora the explorer and Armor and Ant-man as the second tem... The plan is mystique will copy the beakman and the two will tackle robo blitz from the front which would move a little bit but what robo blitz doesnt know is that armor ( from X-men) is at robo blitz's back sandwiching him but it only was a distraction and the real plan is Ant-man ( hank pym or Scot doesnt matter.) will tickle Robo blitz from the inside which will keep him distracted as Dora unscrews his helm and I will puke rainbows at him making him blind...Miss Marvel will blast him and Han will then shoot his head and chewie will rip it off...

Then I'd give Dora a surprise Buttsex and she will give me condoms coz she got everything in her backpack and as we do this Unicorns give us all rides to the nearest motel... Epic ORGY!!!

Ummm... no...

@Mercy_ said:

That's what I was thinking lol.

@solesamurai said:

Team 1:

Powerhouse: Flash

Street levelers: Deadpool, Taskmaster, Gambit, Batman, and Clayface

Team 2:

Powerhouse: Magneto

Street levelers: Deathstroke, Captain America, Hawkeye, Nightwing, and Wolverine

Deadpool, Taskmaster, and Batman are taken down early in the battle. Gambit goes next and Flash and Clayface are the only ones remaining. I use my Elemental powers to take down Clayface and use my speed to catch up with Flash momentarily and stick an EMP on him, or use ice to slow him down.

@Dane said:

Team 1
Odinforce Thor
Black Panther
Hawkeye
Cloak
Dagger

Team 2 FlashBatmanGreen ArrowBlack Canary Kate Spencer

Everyone dies in Team 2 early in the battle except for Cloak & Dagger and Odinforce Thor.

Dagger goes doon soon after and so does Cloak in a long battle, and Odinforce Thor can hold off Robo-Blitz for 5 hours, but he would get tired.

Flash would be the only one remaining in Team 2 and by now Odinforce Thor would be defeated, and Flash would fight with Robo-Blitz and I think my villain could defeat him.

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Team 1: Thanos, Doctor Doom, Deathstroke, Arnim Zola, Red Skull (w/ tech prep)

Team 2: Baron Mordo, Loki, Amora The Enchantress, Faust, Doctor Strange (Current)

Your Team 2 is too powerful. (take out Loki or Dr.Strange)

Anyways, I think Deathstroke and Arnim Zola go down hard early in the battle. Then, Red Skull goes down after but will do a bit of damage to Robo-Blitz, but not too much. After that Doctor Doom should go down with my Power Disrupter and Shields.

Thanos and Robo-Blitz duke it out and your team arrives just in time to see my villain land the final blow to Thanos.

@karetaker said:

power house lobo

shadow cat.

invisible woman

magneto

vision

team 2 power house Silver surfer

layla miller- to bring back anyone of my team who died during the first wave

nico from the runaways

Blink

Darwin

Shadow Cat and Invisible Woman go down after a brief fight, and Lobo, Magneto, and Vision will give Robo-Blitz an extreme epic fight, where Vision goes down first just as your 2nd team arrives.

I blitz Layla Miller and plan the Power Disrupter EMP on her and then run quickly to Nico and kill her with a single blow.

Darwin will be caught in the EMP blast and I'll kill him easily from there.

I teleport inside of Blink and kill her from the inside-out in an ironic twist of her powers.

Then, I go back to Layla Miller to kill her and then I would be have to hold off Lobo, Magneto, and Silver Surfer for 30 minutes until my Power Disrupter recharges.

In the meantime my villain would use his Shields and super-speed to avoid any heavy attacks. His ultra-durable armor should cover up for the majority of the attacks and blitz Magneto. Lobo and Silver Surfer would be able to defeat Robo-Blitz but by now my villain should have recharged his EMP and use it again on Lobo and Silver Surfer, rendering them useless for 5 minutes.

@beyonder2012 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: surfer goes to astral plane and destroys him there

Power Disrupter.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Park

Team 1:

Flash(Wally West)

Hawkeye

Gambit

Green Arrow

Cyclops

The game plan would be to keep Robo Blitz at a distance. The opening play would be Cyclops taking his visor off. Even if it didn't hurt Robo-Blitz it would help obscure the area. The next tactic would be for Wally West to pull Gambit on a hit and run and try to get Gambit to charge Robo-Blitz's armor and get out of the power disrupter's radius. During this time Hawkeye's job would be to fire EMPs at Robo-blitz not actually hit him but to analyze his movement patterns. Green Arrow would assist with his nuclear arrows. If all else fails at least Wally should make it to the five hour mark.

Team 2:

Superman

Rogue

Fantomex

Captain America

Assuming Wally made it to round two Rogue would absorb some of his powers and some of Superman's to be able to keep up while Captain America would take over for tactics. Superman would speed-blitz and try to draw out Robo-blitz's power disrupter while Wally and Rogue circled around the edge of his range. They'd wait for the burst and then Wally would pull Superman away and Rogue would put Fantomex in to use his misdirection to occupy Robo-blitz until Superman was out of danger and Wally would join her to try to overwhelm Robo-blitz. If all else failed they should be able to hold out until Superman regained his powers and joined them to really overwhelm him.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

That's what she said.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Mr_Winchester

Damnit Flash is a powerhouse?.. back to the Drawing board.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Dextersinister

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: You still haven't mentioned how you could possibly handle Amazo with the powers of Mr Terrific and Madrox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On iPad. Will approve/disapprove tomorrow.

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm... no...

@Mercy_ said:

naww I know it is inappropriate

but... DID I PASS?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Fetts

Team 1: 
Powerhouse: Flash (Wally West) 
Street levelers: Fantomex, Midnighter, Shadowcat, Psylocke, and Boba Fett  

Team 2: 
Powerhouse: Colossonaut 
Street levelers: Rogue, Gambit (as Death?), Multiple Man, Deathstroke, and Data 

Team 1 strategy: Flash and Midnighter distracts Robo-Blitz before he can do any serious damage to my team. And the three of them have sort of a speed battle. Fantomex uses misdirection to help out Flash and Midnighter. Shadowcat holds onto Psylocke and Boba and makes the three of them intangible. I'm not sure if Robo-Blitz is human or a robot. I'd guess it's a robot but in the case if he's a human, I brought Psylocke along. If he's a human, Psylocke tries to put him to sleep. If he's a robot, Boba Fett's sonic detonator should be enough to overload him. From there, Kitty can put on Boba's helmet to get close to Robo-Blitz and use intangibility to disable him permanently. But in the case that intangibility wouldn't work on vibranium, that's what Team 2 is for. 

Team 2 strategy: Colossonaut and Deathstroke really aren't needed. Rogue absorbs Flash's, Multiple Man's and Gambit (as Death)'s powers. From there she creates a small army that would be more than enough to guard Robo-Blitz. Meanwhile, Data modifies his emergency transporter unit to beam Robo-Blitz into the sun. 

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By beyonder2012

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: surfer moves faster than light and has nanosecond reaction time.he takes his group out of the range of your power disrupter and than brings them back.same plan as before concerning enhancing all multiple mans attributes but also when fantasic comes in.he works on destoying disrupter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Park said:

Team 1:

Flash(Wally West)

Hawkeye

Gambit

Green Arrow

Cyclops

The game plan would be to keep Robo Blitz at a distance. The opening play would be Cyclops taking his visor off. Even if it didn't hurt Robo-Blitz it would help obscure the area. The next tactic would be for Wally West to pull Gambit on a hit and run and try to get Gambit to charge Robo-Blitz's armor and get out of the power disrupter's radius. During this time Hawkeye's job would be to fire EMPs at Robo-blitz not actually hit him but to analyze his movement patterns. Green Arrow would assist with his nuclear arrows. If all else fails at least Wally should make it to the five hour mark.

Team 2:

Superman

Rogue

Fantomex

Captain America

Assuming Wally made it to round two Rogue would absorb some of his powers and some of Superman's to be able to keep up while Captain America would take over for tactics. Superman would speed-blitz and try to draw out Robo-blitz's power disrupter while Wally and Rogue circled around the edge of his range. They'd wait for the burst and then Wally would pull Superman away and Rogue would put Fantomex in to use his misdirection to occupy Robo-blitz until Superman was out of danger and Wally would join her to try to overwhelm Robo-blitz. If all else failed they should be able to hold out until Superman regained his powers and joined them to really overwhelm him.

Hawkeye, Gambit, Green Arrow, and Cyclops may muster one projectile weapon before going down. Flash is the only one remaining and puts up a fight for 5 hours and suffer some injuries.

Team 2 comes in and Fantomex is blitzed. I use Power DIsrupter on Superman and engage in an epic battle and defeat him with my Shields and move onto Captain America, who will be defeated quickly.

Then I use stall Rogue and Flash until my EMP recharges and use it on Flash by running to on par speed with him, using ice to slow him down, and planting the EMP on him. That should cover Flash and possibly Rogue to move in on the kill.

@Dextersinister said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: You still haven't mentioned how you could possibly handle Amazo with the powers of Mr Terrific and Madrox.

I already said that I would use the Power-Disrupter right after you get the powers of Terrific and Madrox, and would be useless and then destroyed.

Ummm... no...

@Mercy_ said:

naww I know it is inappropriate

but... DID I PASS?

Mmm.... no.

Dora would die quickly, as would Han Solo and Chewbacca.

Ant-Man would go down next and so would Mystique.

Armor and Phineas and Ferb go down as well.

Ms.Marvel goes without any support.

@Fetts said:

Team 1: Powerhouse: Flash (Wally West) Street levelers: Fantomex, Midnighter, Shadowcat, Psylocke, and Boba Fett Team 2: Powerhouse: Colossonaut Street levelers: Rogue, Gambit (as Death?), Multiple Man, Deathstroke, and Data Team 1 strategy: Flash and Midnighter distracts Robo-Blitz before he can do any serious damage to my team. And the three of them have sort of a speed battle. Fantomex uses misdirection to help out Flash and Midnighter. Shadowcat holds onto Psylocke and Boba and makes the three of them intangible. I'm not sure if Robo-Blitz is human or a robot. I'd guess it's a robot but in the case if he's a human, I brought Psylocke along. If he's a human, Psylocke tries to put him to sleep. If he's a robot, Boba Fett's sonic detonator should be enough to overload him. From there, Kitty can put on Boba's helmet to get close to Robo-Blitz and use intangibility to disable him permanently. But in the case that intangibility wouldn't work on vibranium, that's what Team 2 is for. Team 2 strategy: Colossonaut and Deathstroke really aren't needed. Rogue absorbs Flash's, Multiple Man's and Gambit (as Death)'s powers. From there she creates a small army that would be more than enough to guard Robo-Blitz. Meanwhile, Data modifies his emergency transporter unit to beam Robo-Blitz into the sun.

I plant the Power-Disrupter EMP on myself and it makes Flash and Midnighter's powers useless for 5 minutes as they rush to me. I then blitz to Madrox, grab him, fly to orbital levels,and throw him into the sun.

After that I go back to Flash and take him down as well as Midnighter.

Bobafett and Psylocke go down next.

Fantomex I'll wait until my EMP recharges and then I'll take him out.

Team 2 never arrives.

@beyonder2012 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: surfer moves faster than light and has nanosecond reaction time.he takes his group out of the range of your power disrupter and than brings them back.same plan as before concerning enhancing all multiple mans attributes but also when fantasic comes in.he works on destoying disrupter

I fly to the group and plant the EMP on one of them.

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By beyonder2012

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: so now your guy travels faster than surfer??c'mon man really

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

Sorry YourNeighborhoodComicGeek but Mr. Terrific still wins. So does Amazo, Ahriman, Fate Weaver.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyonder2012 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: so now your guy travels faster than surfer??c'mon man really

I already stated on the OP that he runs on speeds on par with Superman + Thor.

He should be fast enough to plant an EMP on one of your characters.

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

Sorry YourNeighborhoodComicGeek but Mr. Terrific still wins. So does Amazo, Ahriman, Fate Weaver.

Amazo does not win. He can't do anything if he has an EMP on him.

The only person I see winning is Mr.Terrific.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

You already stated that Ahirman and Fateweaver together would win.

And I appreciate that you now understand that Mr. Terrific would win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

You already stated that Ahirman and Fateweaver together would win.

And I appreciate that you now understand that Mr. Terrific would win.

Together they would win but I think Robo-Blitz could take out one of them.

And yeah Mr.Terrific is invisible to Robots and such so he doesn't exactly win, but he survives the required time.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

And yeah Mr.Terrific is invisible to Robots and such so he doesn't exactly win, but he survives the required time.

And too bad I didnt think of Mr. Terrific myself, it was Dextersinister's.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Fetts

@Fetts said:

Team 1: Powerhouse: Flash (Wally West) Street levelers: Fantomex, Midnighter, Shadowcat, Psylocke, and Boba Fett Team 2: Powerhouse: Colossonaut Street levelers: Rogue, Gambit (as Death?), Multiple Man, Deathstroke, and Data Team 1 strategy: Flash and Midnighter distracts Robo-Blitz before he can do any serious damage to my team. And the three of them have sort of a speed battle. Fantomex uses misdirection to help out Flash and Midnighter. Shadowcat holds onto Psylocke and Boba and makes the three of them intangible. I'm not sure if Robo-Blitz is human or a robot. I'd guess it's a robot but in the case if he's a human, I brought Psylocke along. If he's a human, Psylocke tries to put him to sleep. If he's a robot, Boba Fett's sonic detonator should be enough to overload him. From there, Kitty can put on Boba's helmet to get close to Robo-Blitz and use intangibility to disable him permanently. But in the case that intangibility wouldn't work on vibranium, that's what Team 2 is for. Team 2 strategy: Colossonaut and Deathstroke really aren't needed. Rogue absorbs Flash's, Multiple Man's and Gambit (as Death)'s powers. From there she creates a small army that would be more than enough to guard Robo-Blitz. Meanwhile, Data modifies his emergency transporter unit to beam Robo-Blitz into the sun.

I plant the Power-Disrupter EMP on myself and it makes Flash and Midnighter's powers useless for 5 minutes as they rush to me. I then blitz to Madrox, grab him, fly to orbital levels,and throw him into the sun.

Team 2 never arrives.

Before Flash hits you? I seriously doubt it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

And too bad I didnt think of Mr. Terrific myself, it was Dextersinister's.

Haha XD

@Fetts said:

@Fetts said:

Team 2 never arrives.

My character has Superman/Thor speed, so I think he could put the EMP on himself before Flash tags me. If not I'll just activate my Shield then put the EMP on myself.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Fetts

@Fetts said:

@Fetts said:

Team 2 never arrives.

My character has Superman/Thor speed, so I think he could put the EMP on himself before Flash tags me. If not I'll just activate my Shield then put the EMP on myself.

Eh. I still don't think that's fast enough. I don't think you'd be able to activate either before Flash hits you. But whatever. 

You also said that your character wasn't as fast as Quicksilver. I believe Superman/Thor speed is faster than that. Just saying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fetts: Ah, my bad. I meant Quicksilver as one of the speedsters, an example.

But if you truly believe Flash can hit Robo-Blitz before he can activate I'll let you prove that point. :)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By laflux

Thanos (current).

Zealot

Midnighter

Samurai Jack

What if Spider-man

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Fetts
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: He's the mother friggin Flash. Thay's why :). He's like the fastest being in the DCU. Whatever though. I have no intention to get into a huge debate over this so I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Thanos (current).

Zealot

Midnighter

Samurai Jack

What if Spider-man

Team 2?

@Fetts said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: He's the mother friggin Flash. Thay's why :). He's like the fastest being in the DCU. Whatever though. I have no intention to get into a huge debate over this so I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Haha okay then.

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I give up...