Defeat my Star Wars Team III

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#1  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Okay, so I'm doing another "defeat my Star Wars team" scenario. The line-up this time is Count Dooku with his amp on Vjun, Darth Plagueis, Darth Zannah, Darth Krayt, Darth Talon, and Darth Nihl.

The rules:

1. No vehicles or space stations of any kind

2. No Ones of Mortis, Bedlam Spirits, Abeloth, or any version of Palpatine may be used

3. No version of Luke Post-RotJ may be used

4. No multiple copies of the exact same character (no 100 Yodas for example)

5. Force-Sensitive Star Wars characters ONLY. No characters from anything else.

6. Your team must have at least two characters and may have no more than six.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For me personally, my team would be Yoda, Mace Windu with his amp, the Hero of Tython, RotJ Luke, Darth Caedus, and Darth Tenebrous.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
  • Darth Bane (with Orbalisk Armour)
  • Darth Cadeus
  • Anakin skywalker
  • Mace Windu (with amp)
  • Luke( Rebellion era)
  • Satele Shan

My team owns

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

Yoda

Mace w/ amp

Caedus

Could arguably take them all

but to make it 7v7

Obi-Wan RotS

Anakin Skywalker RotS

Darth Vader RotJ

Darth Maul CW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 202122

Yoda

Mace w/amp

Obi-wan RotS

Anakin Skywalker RotS

Savage Oppress

Darth Maul

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@dccomicsrule2011: Yeah, I'd say so.

@ImBoredLetsDebate: There's six people on that team and I specified that you may have no more than six.

@202122: Yeah, that works too.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Bump

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kingshark

Darth Caedus

ROTJ Luke

Mace Windu w/ Amp

Darth Vader

ROTS Anakin Skywalker

Exar Kun

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@Kingshark: Sounds about right, though Kun will struggle against any one on the rival team except for Talon and Nihl, who he'd curbstomp. Still a good team though.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Bump

Avatar image for darthmaulfistoman
darthmaulfistoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darth Maul

Revan

ROTS Mace WIndu

Starkiller (original, not clone/dark apprentice)

Satele Shan ( Revan and Bastila's great grandaughter or something like that)

may i theorize on how it would go?

Maul would fall first, being the obvious weak, but would probably take Talon down with him if anyone. Revan would destroy Plagueis in a matter of minutes before either a) defeating Krayt than passing out from the large amount of force powers and stuff required to kill everyone or b) die defeating Krayt. Windu and Starkiller would so pawn Zannah and Dooku, and Satele would be able to pound Nihl into a bloody bleeding pulp. Nuff said...

BTW, just Satele Starkiller and Revan alone would beat them

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Batnandez

Darth Batman solos

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Yeah, I'd say so.

@ImBoredLetsDebate: There's six people on that team and I specified that you may have no more than six.

@202122: Yeah, that works too.

Then just the first 3, as I said, they should be enough. Otherwise, just take away DV and give me Pre-Mustafar DV

@darthmaulfistoman said:

Darth Maul

Revan

ROTS Mace WIndu

Maul would fall first, being the obvious weak, but would probably take Talon down with him if anyone. Revan would destroy Plagueis in a matter of minutes before either a) defeating Krayt than passing out from the large amount of force powers and stuff required to kill everyone or b) die defeating Krayt. Windu and Starkiller would so pawn Zannah and Dooku, and Satele would be able to pound Nihl into a bloody bleeding pulp. Nuff said...

No Caption Provided
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@darthmaulfistoman said:

Darth Maul

Revan

ROTS Mace WIndu

I do not know where to start with all the wrong in this post.....

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Darth Caedus and Darth Nihilus.

Won't have a problem. The only ones here with Drain immunity are Dooku and, possibly, Plagueis. Others are screwed.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:

Won't have a problem. The only ones here with Drain immunity are Dooku and, possibly, Plagueis. Others are screwed.

Let's say Plagueis can; you think Caedus can take Plagueis and/or Dooku in lightsaber combat?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@JediXMan said:

Let's say Plagueis can; you think Caedus can take Plagueis and/or Dooku in lightsaber combat?

1-on-1, I have no doubt. Caedus is fully capable of beating Plagueis or Dooku alone, but probably not together. Nihilus is somewhat capable in that he might be able to hold off Dooku for a bit. He's not beating Dooku, but he can hold him at bay for a short time.

I would also have to confirm as to whether or not Plagueis was immune to Drain. We know Dooku is because of the Dark Reaper incident.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@JediXMan said:

1-on-1, I have no doubt. Caedus is fully capable of beating Plagueis or Dooku alone, but probably not together. Nihilus is somewhat capable in that he might be able to hold off Dooku for a bit. He's not beating Dooku, but he can hold him at bay for a short time.

I would also have to confirm as to whether or not Plagueis was immune to Drain. We know Dooku is because of the Dark Reaper incident.

I don't know enough about Dark Rendezvous(?) to even know if this is a somewhat valid question, but could Dooku feed off of Nihilus like he did Vjun?

And, I don't think Nihilus would be able to hold Dooku off long enough for Caedus to take Plagueis. Or, flipping it around, I think Plagueis would be able to hold off Caedus long enough for Dooku to defeat Nihilus and come to his aid.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

I don't know enough about Dark Rendezvous(?) to even know if this is a somewhat valid question, but could Dooku feed off of Nihilus like he did Vjun?

And, I don't think Nihilus would be able to hold Dooku off long enough for Caedus to take Plagueis. Or, flipping it around, I think Plagueis would be able to hold off Caedus long enough for Dooku to defeat Nihilus and come to his aid.

I doubt Drain would even work on Nihilus. He's a void of nothing that needs constant sustenance.

It's best not to look at Nihilus as a Sith: he's more an anomaly of the Force.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By JamesKM716

@darthmaulfistoman said:

Darth Maul

Revan

ROTS Mace WIndu

This team would fail against the OP's Sith team.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@JediXMan said:

Ah yes. Nihilus' "eat ability"...@JamesKM716 said:

No Caption Provided

@JamesKM716 said:

This team would fail against the OP's Sith team.

In fairness, Amped Windu could handle most of the team by himself. Maul and Satele alone might just provide sufficient back-up. And even Revan is better than Nihl and Talon. Not sure what Starkiller would do though, although I will say even he might be a better Force user than Talon and Nihl.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By ShootingNova

@darthmaulfistoman said:

Revan would destroy Plagueis in a matter of minutes

LOL.

This is the most outrageous comment I have ever heard.

Plagueis is better than Revan in virtually everything.

In physical strength, Plagueis has struck through armored torsos, smashed others's skulls, and kicked people across rooms. Revan has virtually no impressive physical strength feat, failing to overpower a lone Imperial Guard.

In speed, Plagueis has run fast enough to enough to visibly appear as a blur to a droid who could dodge blaster bolts, fought an army consisting of hundreds of Kursid Warriors along with Sidious (and I believe without their lightsabers, either), travelled so fast in his duel against Venamis that the blade of his lightsaber would have appeared as a thunderbolt racing through the trees to an ordinary onlooker, deflected blaster fire from waves of untold droids, and so on. Revan fought as fast a lone Imperial Guard.

Telekinetically, Plagueis also stomps. Revan's best telekinetic feat is throwing apart large durasteel doors, which is impressive, but nowhere near as good as shaking the ground with a sufficient magnitude to knock several people down, atomizing half a dozen people, reinforcing falling mine ceiling and then subsequently throwing down and stacking what he had just supported, fast enough that Tenebrous almost failed to notice it.

Don't presume Revan would beat Plagueis in saber combat, either. Plagueis doesn't have many saber feats, but Revan has no impressive ones. Plagueis defeated Venamis, who had been specially trained by Tenebrous to utilize the same form as Plagueis, hence creating early unease, but he still lost. Note the both Plagueis and Venamis have moved and fought fast enough to make their contest appear to be a thunderbolt racing through the trees to any onlookers.

Plagueis stomps Revan in all the above, and Revan has nothing else superior to Plagueis, really.

Windu and Starkiller would so pawn Zannah and Dooku,

No, they wouldn't. Dooku alone is beating Mace (saber combat is a stalemate, but he does have superiority in the Force) while Zannah is superior to Marek.

Maul would fall first, being the obvious weak,

How is Maul weak.....? Honestly, there seems to be almost no value in correcting issues such as this.

No, they wouldn't. They would get stomped, or still beaten with moderate ease at worst case scenario.