Rules:

Street-Levelers only

In-Character

Your OCs are allowed as long as there street level

You can have up to 3 characters

They start 25 feet apart

Fight takes place in the streets of New York

My Character:

Felix Keilberg was captured at a young age by the Starburst's Companies Leaders and experimented on. As a result he gain super stats from the mass amount of sugar the gave him and a healing factor from the candy they were putting in his bloodstream. Then he became more powerful than his creators and escaped, taking a large amount of gadgets with him. He then decided to become an awesome hero using gadgets to fight crime.

Powers:

Stats: He has Stats and Skills 5x of that to Deathstroke

Healing Factor: Healing factor equal to Wolverine But once he heals the area it turns to gooey Starburst for around 10 mins, then it turns back to skin. (So if someone were to cut off his arm, he could reattach it, but it would be unusable )

Gadgets:

Starburst Sword: A 5 foot long greatsword that has different effects depending on the color on top ( Same as the bombs ). It is also equal to Adamantium in strength and cutting power. Looks: Imagine a 5-foot long great sword, then imagine the blade and hilt as starburst packs.

Starburst Bombs: Bombs that look exactly like starburst, except for the fact that they explode Each color has a different effect.

Candy Cape: An invincible cape that he can use to block things and protect himself

Red: Fire, anything in a 10-foot radius will be instantly engulfed in flames. When on the sword it can shoot flames and combust anything is touches.

Orange: Teleportation, anything in a 10-foot radius will be teleported to where ever The Starburster wants, When on the sword it can shoot a teleportation beam and anything it touches will be teleported

Yellow: Light, will blind anything looking at it. When on the sword it can shoot blinding beams of light

Pink: Love, Will release a smoke cloud that will make anything that it is inhaled by fall in love with the first thing it sees. When on sword it can release the love smoke, anything it touches will fall in love with him.

Blue: Ice, Will freeze anything in a 10 foot radius. When on the sword it can shoot ice beams and turn things to ice

Green: Plant, Will tangle anything in a 10 foot radius in vines. When on the sword it can shoot and control vines, anything it touches will be wrapped in vines

Good Luck!!!

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With all those powers the only chance my OC Metalla would have would be if she was able to choose the battle site. Either that or snipe him from a distance with an arrow he didn't see coming. That would make him only small, feet would be inches. So 5 inches if he's 5 ft tall. Then she could toss a bunch of gas pellets at him from a safe distance. Unless he's willing to be effected by his own powers and get hurt, there is no way he's gonna deflect those pellets at that size.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wait if he has the healing factor of deadpool it's nigh immposible to take him down. He is immortal remember? @joewell:

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: He has 5 times the reaction of Deathstroke, who has 10 times the reaction of a human, i think he can dodge the arrows. Then throw a love bomb for Incap

@bronze_surfer: Ok, i'll make an edit

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Prometheus

Midnighter

Taskmaster

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

You wouldn't know where she's at anyway...do you know what her powers are? One of them is invisibility, although she cannot move while using it. She must stand still.

Figured as much about how you'd take her down..didn't think you'd kill my character since she's pretty. What..does your character have whole lot of lady friends? Bet he uses that power ALL the time doesn't he LOL?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

@allstarsuperman: Reason? Tactics?

@lorbo: Yeah, i read your threads. Hahaha, but nah. He's more of a Superman more type personality.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

While invisible you wouldn't know where she was. And she would already be more than ten ft away. If not then she would be on top of a roof (as you politely gave away all your power secrets). Sure you would know where the arrows are coming from, but as soon as you throw ANYWHERE near her she will jump. Since she jumps 10 ft anyway, dodging your attacks comes easily. Don't expect her to even try to get close to you.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: But when she jumps she'll reveal her self, then Felix can throw a green bomb and tangle you OC in vines

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@joewell said:

@allstarsuperman: Reason? Tactics?

Prometheus can copy all your moves and auto matically use any weapon

Midnighter has already fought you 1000 times before in his head, he knows all your moves

Taskmaster can learn all your moves on the fly

so is your guy has 5x the skills of deathstroke. my team copies you and has 15x the skills of deathstroke. the only problem i see is your guys healing factor but my team can beat him anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp.

No Caption Provided
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: That there is a Guyver. They can basicaly see 360 deegrees and tear matter apart by screaming, shooting gravity hadoukens, and using their sonic blades. I can see Starburster having the upper hand at first but then damaging the human host so much that the Guyver unit itself takes over and cuts him in half, blasts the halves to peices, and then tears those peices apart at an atomic level.

Guyver is a nice anime btw. Check it out some time.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Are you sure thats street level? Tearring matter apart dosn't sound like it

I've heard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Only one of his attacks could take out more than a street and I won't let him use it for this fight. He can however severly mess up people sized things.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Then i don't know about him beating Starburst, How fast is this guy?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who needs 3 characters when you could have 1 Ultra Sun Dipped Superman for the blitz ;)

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Who needs 3 characters when you could have 1 Ultra Sun Dipped Superman for the blitz ;)

Sun dipped Superman is not street level.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitty Pryde

Wolverine

Spiderman

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Sorry man, you made me do this. I'm sending the military after you..with prep.

1. The station a high energy laser far enough that you can't throw at it. Then they beam you and blind you. Meantime Metalla spams you with arrows and every pellet she has. You can't dodge them all, especially blind.

2. Or if I wanted to end this without doing that I could just send Dazzler after you. But option 1 would be most likely to succeed since you have a team working against a team buster, which is what your character is.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse: Tactics? He can tag them all and he has the weaponry, soooooo how?

@lorbo: M Military is more than three people, he just uses the Candy Cape to block the laser, and the arrows

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Your cape is not gonna absorb the knockout gas that explodes near you is it? Working with two military guys, Metalla could have one fit the gas pellets to an RPG and fire it near you. Won't have to hit you directly to effect you, just near you. In you burn it up the gas will still be released, knocking you out cold

There is no way your blocking a three pronged assault that attacks you with gas, blinding light, AND arrows. Not without prep, which you don't have.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

And don't forget the fact that Metalla has wind breath when in human form. She could deploy that safely from a distance. That would also at least unravel your precious cover via your cape. At worst it would send you flying and hurt you when you landed. At that point you would be easy prey for the military with standard gear, even if only one or two guys with guns.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JediWaffles

Was gonna throw in a Midnighter/Prometheus team but i see that's already been done. Hmm.

1. Cyclops. Sure you have a healing factor, but that wont do anything if you get knocked out by the concussive blast. Visors off, to ensure maximum blast range and power. I don't care how fast you are, you aren't dodging that. But wait you have a shield. Set that beam to focus you down after first pinning you with the visors-off blast, forcing you to keep your cape up constantly with no time to do anything else, lest you get knocked out. While you are pinned down,

2. Lucius the Eternal (before he became eternal) steps in, not putting to waste the time cyclops has given him. Up close, there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop this monster. He's far too good a swordsman, about equal in speed and strength, but there's no getting around how fast he will kill you in a sword fight.

3. Bullseye. To pin down your character with a suppressive, deadly accurate barrage of projectiles.

Done.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant: You team is good, but a couple bombs could freeze them or blind them, then he can go in Sword to Sword, whcih he should win

@lorbo: I'll reply in a bit

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante with full power and wepons

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MirrorWave4

Spiderman, Captain America, and Batman with prep

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I eat your character:

No Caption Provided

Sorry. Couldn't resist ;)

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

ahura boltagon - eye contact

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Those light bombs of yours would not work on Metalla in her metal mode. And she would close her eyes while blowing at you from a distance anyway. Don't know how you can counter such a distance attack as I have devised with military aid.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess my definition of street level differs from everybody else.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@joewell: It is not that easy. Tomi and Bradley can dodge bullets even cut them in the air. Tomi doesn't need hes eyes to fight and Bradley has the ultimate eye the can't be blinded and can see people weakness. MC shield an armor can take anything Felix can dish and helmet stop him from being blinded, the grenade and gun is just to keep Felix off hes feet, the Sword is for Mc to have a close combat weapon.

Here are some feet's for Tomi and Bradley.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Speed and Agility.

Loading Video...

Flash bombs don't work on him.

Loading Video...

Eye can see people weakness.

Loading Video...

Speed able to fight in close quarters.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Last video skip to 2:00.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant: Ok, you win

@jediwaffles: he can throw a flash bomb at them, then a fire or ice

@mirrorwave4: No prep, they lose

@randomcharachter: Isn't street level

@lorbo said:

@joewell:

Your cape is not gonna absorb the knockout gas that explodes near you is it? Working with two military guys, Metalla could have one fit the gas pellets to an RPG and fire it near you. Won't have to hit you directly to effect you, just near you. In you burn it up the gas will still be released, knocking you out cold

There is no way your blocking a three pronged assault that attacks you with gas, blinding light, AND arrows. Not without prep, which you don't have.

He can hold his breath and move out the smoke, then throw a fire bomb to incinerate you team

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman + Flash Bang Grenade equals win.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

You forgot about the wind breath. Thats going to blow your cape. I doubt you will be able to cover all you body with it while the wind is blowing. And don't think that gas pellets are the only thing coming at you. Guys with guns won't aim for the cape anyway. So whatever's exposed will be shot at.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Joewell911

@celtic: He's much slower and less skilled than Felix

Cape + Plant bomb = Win

@lorbo: He can still throw a fire bomb at them before they can attack, and he can heal from bullets with ease

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lorbo

@joewell: Realistically he has no answer to her arrows if and when they hit him. They could shrink his cape, and him too if they hit him.

One that happens he's really doomed. Because his star burst will be too small to do ANY damage. In less than a minute he would get owned while he's shrunk (because the effect reverses after a minute).

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@celtic: He's much slower and less skilled than Felix

Cape + Plant bomb = Win

@lorbo: He can still throw a fire bomb at them before they can attack, and he can heal from bullets with ease

nope because YC has no feats, Batman avoided gun fire at point blank.

Batman one shots,

he reacted to Superman in a fight and made him bleed.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lorbo

@celtic:

It's only a matter of range..obviously my people stay back. Like at least 70 ft back. The chances of him tagging my OC from that distance by throwing stuff is remote. She can jump 10 ft with ease in metal mode.

If she wanted to be a jerk she could throw all her pellets out and blow them at him ato 300 mph. He would get knocked out fast. Blasted, frozen and knockout gas all at the same time.

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By celtic

@lorbo: he just doesn't want to admit he loses XD

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black suit spiderman/ ras alghul/ kakashi

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic:

Yeah..when you give away all your characters stats, that will make them beatable automatically. Especially if your character has any ranged attacks against a character who is lacking in that department. Unless you've got insane durability like the green one, range wins every time.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: By the time the cape shrinks your teams will be incinerated

Cape can block most range attacks, and he has alot

He can also shoot the blast out of his sword, that can reach a while

@celtic: He has all of Deathstrokes feats, times 5. And so has DS

I'll admit when i need to

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lorbo

I have already stated why your character is doomed. Obviously my character aren't going to incinerated together, they will be attacking you form different points. And by the time that cape is shrunk you will be doomed. Because even if you managed to kill my OC, you would have RPG's and a military grade laser shooting at you. You'd die..bravely but still dead.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: damn it you beat me to the punch lol

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo:

Never said they weren't together. Military? HA He has 50 times the stats of humans, he can dodge the bullets and the lasers, then rush your team. He also has a huge healing factor