Defeat my Character: Lich King Ka'kmaruk

• 55 results
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@batkevin74: He'd sense MMH. Most likely would have an intangible entity summoned to deal with him.

What's stopping him from simutaneously mind-raping/draining Buffy while combating Dr Strange? I can see him lasting against Strange and Fate for 20 minutes.

So as skelly-face lich queen is assaulted by the combined magics of Dr Fate & Dr Strange, Martian Manhunter is attacking his brain and so is Mr Majestic (who is like Charles Xavier in Superman's body) but Mr Majestic is physically attacking skelly. While he's dealing with all this, Buffy is calmly walking up to stab him to death with Hope's Dagger or cave his skull in with Olaf the Troll God's hammer.

It's a good 20 minute battle but I am victorious, thanks for playing! :)

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@batkevin74: 1. It's Lich King.

ssaulted by the combined magics of Dr Fate & Dr Strange

Negation and shields work fine.

Martian Manhunter is attacking his brain and so is Mr Majestic (who is like Charles Xavier in Superman's body)

His telepathy is too stronger. His telepathy can not attack MMH, but MMH can not break his mental defenses without becoming a soul-bound servant, even then, MMH is being 100% controlled and still couldn't break his barriers. Even combined, MMH and Charles Xavier aren't breaking his telepathy.

but Mr Majestic is physically attacking skelly.

He can just go into mist and summon dark entities.

. While he's dealing with all this, Buffy is calmly walking up to stab him to death with Hope's Dagger or cave his skull in with Olaf the Troll God's hammer.

The moment Buffy gets 10 meters near him, he starts to crumble, entities start to swarm his mind, etc. Plus, Buffy wouldn't get past his shield.

Can't "cave his skull in half" with a Hammer that'll break upon impact, trying to hit the shield.

It's a good 20 minute battle but I am victorious, thanks for playing! :)

The Lich, no doubt, walks out serverely damaged and retreats. However, it's not because of Duffy or MMH or Majestic. It'd be because of Strange and Fate combined. He could stalemate them alone.

He would heal then come back, killing them one by one.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

doomsday, darkseid, thanos, flash, and silver surfer. My team stomps your licha licky guy.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Leech, Wally West, Thanos, Dr. Strange and Doomsday

Lichkingisgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody can kill Lich King, Lich King can literally kill Lucifer Morningstar and the Endless and take over the DC multiverse, Lich King can kill Pre-Retcon Beyonder, HOTU Thanos, and Moleculeman and take over the Marvel multiverse, Lich King swords ignores durability and once slice and no matter how strong you are a street tier character all the way up to multiversal buster they will die and become a zombie controlled by the Lich King.