Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Me

I have gain these objects and powers and became an evil master mind, now you ( with powers and stuff ) must defeat me.

• 10 years training from Batman 1M, to the point were I can beat him H2H and am smarter than him
  • A Phanny Pack that can't be touched by anyone else except me, It can instantly spawn anything out of it with a thought
  • A Spawn suit that doesn't run out
  • Unlimited Telekinesis
  • Potal Making
  • And a reaction time good enough to grab and kill Wally West that has Speed Stole all of The Flashes

You

• Can have any powers you choose but no Toon Force, Reality Warping, Time Travel or warping or Speed Steal
  • No replicating my items or making items that are made to shut mine down
  • Can have any Item you want
  • Must give a Reason to why you'd win

Setting and Morals

• Lets say I just killed every thing you love and have ever loved in front of your eyes in a slow painful death, but if you can win you can get all of it back
  • Fighting in/on a endless field
  • I'm heartless and have no emotion except kill my enemys
  • We start 10 miles away

Can you beat me, the best master mind of all time or will you fall like the others?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Destroyer armor, 10 sinestro corps rings, pied piper's flute, Captain Cold's gun, Beta Ray Bill's hammer, dr fate's helmet, the witch blade, eye of agamotto, gem of cytorrak, all 7 chaos emeralds, god killer, grass cutter, Thor's hammer, Weather Wizard's wand, the strength of superman, and the invisible woman's powers. This isn't even my final form(will give reason later)

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Dora's star collector. I stomp.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joewell911

@CaptainDoeo:......fine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play pied piper's flute and your head explodes

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rpottage

I have Red Mage's stat sheet (From 8-Bit Theater), complete manipulation and control of the fundamental forces, animal man's powers with the knowledge to use them full effectiveness, have generation and manipulation/control of energy/matter/anti-matter, am omniscient, have telepathy more powerful than MartianManhunter/Aquaman/ManchesterBlack/JeanGrey(Pheonix)/Earth-9Superman/Xavier (all combined), and am as fast/strong/durable as Superman Prime 1 Million.

I defeat you by overwhelming you, destroy you by subjecting you to anti-matter which reacts with your natural matter in a violent explosion; and defend myself by altering my stats as need be and if you ever manage to damage me I survive by "forgetting" to record the damage.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1: I use my supireor reactions and open a portal to take it way from you, then i use it on you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While you do that I use weather wizard's wand to blow you up or make you cramp up

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Decoy Elite

Can I have a word?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1: But then i use TK to take it away, and remember i'm reaction waaaaaaaaay faster than you

@rpottage said:

I have Red Mage's stat sheet (From 8-Bit Theater), complete manipulation and control of the fundamental forces, animal man's powers with the knowledge to use them full effectiveness, have generation and manipulation/control of energy/matter/anti-matter, am omniscient, have telepathy more powerful than MartianManhunter/Aquaman/ManchesterBlack/JeanGrey(Pheonix)/Earth-9Superman/Xavier (all combined), and am as fast/strong/durable as Superman Prime 1 Million.

I defeat you by overwhelming you, destroy you by subjecting you to anti-matter which reacts with your natural matter in a violent explosion; and defend myself by altering my stats as need be and if you ever manage to damage me I survive by "forgetting" to record the damage.

That would include reality warping, soooooo no

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911

@Decoy Elite: Yeah

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then it is juggernaut time and considering I am invincible(chaos emeralds) I will literally never stop running. It is the unstoppable object vs the immovable force. If use your TK I will let Nabu take over for me(I am using pre infinite crisis helmet of fate)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

@Decoy Elite: ....WHAT????

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Decoy Elite

@joewell: It's not reality warping or anything that breaks the rules either. Just a language.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1: I open a portal to the sun that you will run into, bye bye

@Decoy Elite: What.....how does that beat me?

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Havenless

Zoom's ability not to increase his speed, but to slow down everything around him, as well as the ability to phase like Vision. You can not use telekinesis on something that is not physically obtainable. Though you are fast and have portals, you can do nothing to me. Eventually I will catch you.

Then I just reach into your chest and remove your beating heart.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Decoy Elite

@joewell: I say a "word" and you die. Simple as that. You hear it and it's over.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rpottage

@joewell said:

@joeagentofhand1: But then i use TK to take it away, and remember i'm reaction waaaaaaaaay faster than you

@rpottage said:

That would include reality warping, soooooo no

That's not reality warping. I have self-manipulation (the stat-sheet), and I control the laws of physics; but that's different than reality warping. A reality warper completely ignores and replaces the laws of physics; I simply control the fundamental forces. A powerful reality warper could turn the part of the universe upside down, turn everything pink, change you into a mute deaf horse, make everyone speak italian, and make it so that everytime you said the word puppy; 18 snakes popped into existence with gellybean fangs: and do all of that only on earth while manipulating the moon and sun in various different ways, creating a patchwork universe where physics and logic don't apply. I cannot do that; I simply work within the laws of physics and reality; not outside reality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nabu is control by then. He teleports us back to Earth and pretty much stomps you with magic

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DangerousLoki

I have the power of Killswitch. I can control the neuropathways of any individual. This allows me to increase the speed at which I perceive and react to the world with no limit. I.E. I would be able to perceive and react to Zoom as if he was moving like the turtle.With that I can keep up with you. My power is an ability Batman has never encontoured so even with all of his training he has no manevueurs to counter it which means you won't either even if you're smarter then him. Not that it matters because before you can finish thought one, I can shut down your mind. I can shut your heart down, your lungs down, immobilize you, put you in more pain then you could ever feel in a thousand lifetimes, dance you like a puppet. Etc. Can't think. Can't win.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joewell911

@Havenless: Not if i pull ghost gloves out my phanny pack and grab you

@joeagentofhand1: How, i pull a absolute zero freeze ray and blast him as soon as he comes back

@rpottage: I can still BFR you in the sun

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Joewell911

@DangerousLoki: Winner!!!

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rpottage

@joewell said:

@Havenless: Not if i pull ghost gloves out my phanny pack and grab you

@joeagentofhand1: How, i pull a absolute zero freeze ray and blast him as soon as he comes back

@rpottage: I can still BFR you in the sun

I have Superman Prime 1 Million's durability and can manipulate the energy in the sun; so that won't hurt me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is a lord of order and a master of magic. All he has to do is wave his hand(more like my hand) and you are history.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joewell911

@joeagentofhand1: Winner!!!

@rpottage: Mmmmmmm then i bfr you into black hole, that would kill you before you could react to manipulate it

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite

So how did I not win exactly?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Joewell911

@Decoy Elite: How do you win?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Decoy Elite

@joewell: I say a word and then you die. Did the image not work for you or somethin?

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rpottage

@joewell said:

@joeagentofhand1: Winner!!!

@rpottage: Mmmmmmm then i bfr you into black hole, that would kill you before you could react to manipulate it

Nope. The only thing really dangerous about black holes are the gravity; I control gravity. I also have Superman Primes Durability and Speed still, as well I'm omniscient so I know to react before the BFR can even finish.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Qpzmg

I have wolverine skeleton and claws, doomsdays & Juggernaut durability, power of lord marvel, hulk, superman, goku & batman, the scarab, 5 GL ring and 5 BL rings, Thor's hammer the ultimatrix, rinnegan and eternal mangekyou sharingan. I have non of. This charectors weaknesses. I win 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Joewell911

@Qpzmg: I pull a insta-vaporization out of my phanny pack and kill you with ease

@Decoy Elite: No, i just didn't understand it....

@rpottage:......winner

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Decoy Elite

@joewell: See that weird thing in the speech bubble? That's a word from a language Rice Boy learned on his travels. It has a similar effect to the one it had on the frog on others.

Including you in this scenario. :)

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Raizex

I laugh at your fanny pack then walk away.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joewell911

@Raizex: Then i open a portal to the sun inside of your body...you don't laugh at my phanny pack

@Decoy Elite: Well....winner

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

I would have all TAO's ability, I will beat you before the fight begins.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dredeuced

Zoom's self referential time frame and Scathan's approval. Zoom is faster than any Flash of any speed because he can achieve infinite speed with time stop. After that, I disapprove of you and you are defeated.

If Zoom is too close to time travel for your liking, then I'll just take Mr. Immortal's immunity to death (and self reconstruction no matter the damage) and teleportation (any kind, so long as it's cross dimensional so I can't be BFR'd by Batman tech). Now I cannot be killed and cannot be removed, so despite your speed, I weather the storm and eventually disapprove of you.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ToO_RaW

What if my power was to take over your life force in death? For example - as soon as you kill me, you morph into me. Or rather I take over your being. A better way to explain it maybe is my conscience takes over yours once you kill me and then I transform your body into mine, effectively erasing you from existence.

Think the agents from the Matrix. When you kill me, I do that body-takeover-morph thing that the agents do to you.

Even if you win, you lose. =)

And this is post 666 of mine! Yay! Going to bed on that note...

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Raizex

@joewell said:

@Raizex: Then i open a portal to the sun inside of your body...you don't laugh at my phanny pack

@Decoy Elite: Well....winner

I'll still laugh at you fanny pack even during death.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Joewell911

@ToO_RaW: I still win

@Dredeuced said:

Zoom's self referential time frame and Scathan's approval. Zoom is faster than any Flash of any speed because he can achieve infinite speed with time stop. After that, I disapprove of you and you are defeated.

If Zoom is too close to time travel for your liking, then I'll just take Mr. Immortal's immunity to death (and self reconstruction no matter the damage) and teleportation (any kind, so long as it's cross dimensional so I can't be BFR'd by Batman tech). Now I cannot be killed and cannot be removed, so despite your speed, I weather the storm and eventually disapprove of you.

Yeah no Zoom

Then i pull device that can steal souls out of my phanny pack and trap you soul inside of it

@GodDamnIronMan: Who

@Raizex: You just jelli

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@joewell:

@GodDamnIronMan: Who

TAO... a master manipulator...he manipulated Mr. Majestic, a being much stronger than you.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Joewell911

@GodDamnIronMan: Not when i've had training from one of the smartest people in the universe.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ToO_RaW

@joewell said:

@ToO_RaW: I still win

How? lol it's impossible for you to win.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@joewell said:

@GodDamnIronMan: Not when i've had training from one of the smartest people in the universe.

TAO has better feats....he is basically a GOD in Wildstorm Universe...

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

1. I have Leach's ability to shut down your powers,the gem of cytorak to make myself invulnerable,doomsday's reactive evolution,thanos's intelect,And i have the mind gem.

I mind rape you before u can do any dmg. With the mind gem i can acces all mind in the universe so your speed is irelevant

2. I have the ability of The Fury. I will adapt to kill you

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bossmonster
No Caption Provided

I have all the powers this guy had. I also saw you when you where killing my loved ones.

I stomp in this. ^_^

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By afueikawa

I have HotU. You never existed.

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By fluffypigeons

i have a orb that controls EVERYTHING i then kill you with my orb then bring you back as my henchman.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By spiderpool94

I choose Destroyer armour, Sue Storm's shield generation, Iceman's powers, Spider sense and Deadpool's magic satchel (That way he pulls weapons out of nowhere) Also if we can take intellect I take Reed Richards'

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

You have been defeated.