An anonymous employer has contacted Deathstroke, and has offered him an extremely large sum of cha-chings, if he can complete a series of tasks for him. Deathstroke, of course, was eager to the challenge. Can he complete those challenging tasks, or will The Terminator be terminated?
This is both New 52 and Pre 52 Deathstroke.
He has, as default equipmrnt:
- Steel armor (same as his Nth metal, but just regular steel).
- Prometheum sword.
- One 9mm handgun with 5 clips, each consisting of 10 rounds.
For any task, Deathstroke can choose up to two additional weapons/gear, out of the following list:
- One assault rifle, and a supply of 10 clips, each consisting of 30 rounds.
- Three flashbangs.
- A Promehteum combat knife.
- One bolt-action sniper rifle, and a supply of 3 magazines, each consisting of 5 rounds.
- Silencers for his default handgun.
- Two smoke grenades.
Deathstroke gets fully healed after each task (no, he does not get his eye back).
Task #1: Steal a precious diamond, located in a bank's safe.
The safe is unbreachable to anything Slade has to offer. The access code is known to only one man-a fat stockbroker, who is hiding in his toom in the bank's second floor. This floor can be accessed only by one staircase. The door to the broker's room is located just in front of the edge of the staircase. Guarding the door, are Ezio Auditore, weilding a longsword and two regular hidden blades, and Connor Kenway, weilding a tomahawk and two hidden blades. Behind the door (easily breachable), the broker is guarded by two trained SWAT men, armed with sub machine guns and wearing bulletproof kevlar vests. After getting the access code, Slade has one Killer Croc armed with a huge steel mace and wearing steel chainmail waiting in the safe, guarding the diamond.
Task #2: Rescue the damsel in distress.
The damsel is Sansa Stark, and she is located, cuffed and gagged, behind the iron throne of Westeros. Deathstroke starts at the gates of the Red Keep. There are 15 guardsmen, armed with swords and wearing steel armor, patrolling the castle. Once Deathstroke gets to the throne room, he has to fight his way to Sansa. King Joffrey Bara... Joffrey is sitting on the iron throne, and he has his crossbow, one bolt, and a steel sword. But of course, Deathstroke also has to deal with the knights of the Kingsguard:
- Ser Gregor Clegane, clad in heavy steel armor, carrying a Valyrian Steel gratsword.
- The Punisher, wearing a bulletproof kevlar vest, carrying a 9mm handgun and a Valyrin Steel combat knife.
- Galactus wearing a tutu skirt.
- Just kidding, the third one is Tim Drake in his Red Robin suit, carrying a fighting cane.
Task #3: Protect the damsel in distress.
Deathstroke is sent to Westeros once again. This time, it's a different castle, but the same damsel. Dethstroke's task this time is in Winterfell. The Lannisters (and ONLY the Lannisters) are furious with the death of their beloved king Joffrey, and believe it or not, they blame Sansa. The Lannisters have hired the Yakuza Gang called "The Crazy 88" to assault Winterfell and kill Sansa. Sansa is locked in her room at the top of the tower, and Deathstroke is sent to protect her. However, this time he's not alone: Deathstroke will be getting the help of:
- Jon Snow, wearing hard leather armor and carrying Longclaw, and of course his direwolf Ghost.
- Jory Cassel, wearing steel chainmail and carrying a longsword.
- Beatrix Kiddo AKA The Bride AKA Black Mamba, wearing a yellow jumpsuit and carrying her Hattori Hanzo katana.
- The Court of Owls has decided he wants to keep Sansa alive, and has sent Talon William Cobb to defend her as well. Talon is wearing his owl-suit and carrying all his usual weapons (combat knives, throwing knives, claws, etc).
The Crazy 88 are lead by:
- O-Ren Ishii, wearing a red jumpsuit and carrying her own katana (her's wasn't made by Hanzo).
- Gogo Yubari, wearing a schoolgirl uniform and weilding her meteor hammer.
- Johnny Mo, wearing a tux and carrying twin Japanease swords.
- Jaime Lannister-daddy's here to avenge his son. He's wearing steel armor and carrying a Valyrian Steel longsword.
- Ra's al-Ghul, just for fun. He's carrying a steel scimitar.
The Crazy 88 go by that name only because it sound cool. The fact is, they are 100 gang members (105 including the leaders)-not just 88.
The fight takes place in Winterfell's great hall.
Bonus prize for clearing this task: Claiming the maidenhead of the lovely damsel (NOT against her will. Dude just saved her ass twice).
Task #4, final task: The hunter is being hunted!
In this task, the anonymous employer has hired none other than Spiderman to see if our pal Deathstroke has what it takes to beat him. For this fight, and this fight alone-Deathstroke is wearing his sexy Nth metal armor. Spiderman is given zero prep time. Deathstroke starts this task at the top floor of the Wayne Tower in the center of Gotham, and Spidey starts at on end of the city. Slade also gets help from his old pal Joker, who is armed with a revolver and a crowbar.
So... Can Deathstroke do it? Can he complete his tasks and win the money (AND score a hot Northern chick)?