#1  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Deathstroke (new 52)

No Caption Provided

vs

Spiderman

No Caption Provided

Morals off.

No prep.

Slade has his armor, sword, 2 knives, his pistol with 5 clips of hollow point bullets, an AK-47 with 2 clips of hollow points, and 5 concussion grenades.

Spiderman knows Deathstroke is a dangerous murderer and assassin.

Deathstroke knows Spiderman is a dangerous, powerful metahuman.

Spiderman will kill Slade if necessary, but bloodlust is not on.

Deathstroke has been sent to kill somebody in NYC, until Spiderman gets in his way.

Fight starts in a small parking lot outside a gas station in NYC. No bystanders.

Win by KO or death. Incapacitation via webbing is not allowed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@ChaosBlazer:With his armor? Deathstroke stomps and now his aim is nearly (because doesn't have enough feats) comparable with Bullseye

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@matchesmalone21 said:

@ChaosBlazer:With his armor? Deathstroke stomps and now his aim is nearly (because doesn't have enough feats) comparable with Bullseye

Spiderman can dodge Bullseye's aim, Daredevil can too....

How does Deathstroke stomp?

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By darktiger

@ChaosBlazer: Deathstroke better fighter ,better strategist,better marksman spidey loses and I want to see how many spidey fanboy going to have his back

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MAZAHS117

That pic of Deathstroke in the op, where's that from?

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

If we look at Deathstroke's feats and accomplishments from events such as Identity Crisis and Family business, I think that Deathstroke would take this fight. I have not seen anything in the New 52 featuring Deathstroke, so I cannot comment directly on that aspect.

Spiderman may have Deathstroke on strength, speed, and agility, but Deathstroke was able to take down Flash (with preparation), catch Green Lantern's fist and break his wrist, and takedown Hawkman.

Outside of the regeneration factor, Deathstroke is Deadpool, and I think we can all agree that Deadpool (if he was serious) could take down Spiderman.

I just dont think that Spiderman could bring Deathstroke down in this fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

Spiderman can still incapacitate him unless liefield did something I'm unaware of.

Le_Piaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Le_Piaf

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

If we look at Deathstroke's feats and accomplishments from events such as Identity Crisis and Family business, I think that Deathstroke would take this fight. I have not seen anything in the New 52 featuring Deathstroke, so I cannot comment directly on that aspect.

Spiderman may have Deathstroke on strength, speed, and agility, but Deathstroke was able to take down Flash (with preparation), catch Green Lantern's fist and break his wrist, and takedown Hawkman.

Outside of the regeneration factor, Deathstroke is Deadpool, and I think we can all agree that Deadpool (if he was serious) could take down Spiderman.

Yeah that incident with Green Lantern was so silly I can't even describe it. And the event with Flash is borderline PIS. Just sayin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer: Because his armor is made of NTH Metal,the same metal of Hawkman armor...that increase his strenght,durability and give a healling factor. He was capable to fight with Lobo,even downgraded Lobo is stronger to rip Slade in half.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

And then snaps his neck since I didn't read the oP at first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: NTH metal armor!!!

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

jashro44, do you mean via KO or something else? ( Incapacitation via Webbing is not allowed, per original rules.)

Le_Piaf, true it is PIS, but he still has it as an accomplishment. I still think Deathstroke is skilled enough to take down Spiderman, plus that silly 100% use of his brain stuff should, according to comic book thinking, make him able to think on his feet fast enough to bring Spiderman down.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By capfan80

Damn it, Meltzer rears his ugly head. The Dstroke fight with the Justice League in Identity Crisis is some of the worst PIS of all time. Please don't reference it.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capfan80

Problem here is that DC knows that people love Deathstroke and have continually made him more and more dangerous. Soon I expect he will be able to speedblitz Superman. I would say this could go either way, especially if Spidey committed to killing him first thing. As it is I might lean more toward Slade, king of PIS.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@SHAZAM117: in the first few pages of Deathstroke #3.

I have a bunch more awesome Deathstroke splash pages on my comp, from the first 1-8 issues (the next few issues are Liefeld art, don't even get me started on that garbage)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jashro44: NTH metal armor!!!

I am aware of what the armor can do (all though I have been out of touch of deathstroke so maybe I am missing something) but spider-man can web him up and then snap his neck with a quick motion.

@Moon_Bat_87: Yea I misread the op but still after deathstroke is webbed up whats stopping spider-man from just snapping his neck?

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JohnnyWalker

spidey. simple as that. and dont bring in deathstroke vs lobo. that book has some of the worst writing ever and lobo was nerfed up the a**.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

Regardless of my own personal opinion, people on this site generally think Spider-Man beats Deadpool blindfolded with one hand and no legs.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-man wins via incap. Slade's durability since New 52 has been impressive but he still isn't strong enough to tear through a barrage of webbing and due to his speed and agility advantage he won't have a huge amount of trouble accomplishing it.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Saren

@nickzambuto said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

Regardless of my own personal opinion, people on this site generally think Spider-Man beats Deadpool blindfolded with one hand and no legs.

You're selling Spidey short there.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@JohnnyWalker said:

spidey. simple as that. and dont bring in deathstroke vs lobo. that book has some of the worst writing ever and lobo was nerfed up the a**.

agreed

The powering down of Lobo wasn't even that bad, at least compared to the horrible art and writing of Liefeld. He is so damn lazy with his art, if he makes a terrible anatomical mistake, he doesn't even try to fix it. I expected more from the new 52, the first 8 issues were excellent, but the last few Deathstroke issues have been really frustrating.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AngryHulks

Speed usually determines the winner.

Mentally, Deathstroke dominates this one, but Spider-Man dominates physically and he is not definitely not average in intelligence either (he can exploit opponent's weaknesses if he have time to rest and think).

With moral off, blood-lusted or not, Spidey will probably not holding back, he can probably kill even the most steroid-rushed Bane in one punch.

I believe Spider-Man wins this battle with moderate difficulty.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

not even.

He possibly could.... but Spiderman would beat him for a majority.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

nickzambuto, okay I was not aware of that, but I would seriously question why people would think Spiderman would beat Deadpool so easily.

Strider92, Spiderman cannot use webbing to incapacitate Deathstroke, its in the original rules.

jashro44, true, good point.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

Well let's not forget, Deadpool is FTL, right Bane?

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@nickzambuto: dont tell me you believe the toilet paper that deadpool kills marvel is

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Saren

@nickzambuto said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

Well let's not forget, Deadpool is FTL, right Bane?

Doesn't matter, Spider-Sense.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By renamed040924

@JohnnyWalker said:

@nickzambuto: dont tell me you believe the toilet paper that deadpool kills marvel is

I haven't even read that. I think Spidey wins, just not the super-mega-god-crusher smack down curbstomp some thing it is.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ChaosMarvel

If Spider-man is prepared to kill I think he takes this. He's pretty much superior Slade in every physical attribute.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bigcimmerian

Deathstroke stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@BigCimmerian said:

Deathstroke stomps.

No.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BigCimmerian said:

Deathstroke stomps.

How so?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MAZAHS117

@ChaosBlazer...Cool, thanks..I havent read any New52 Deathstroke, was thinking about picking it up.....Imo this would be close, I'm slightly leaning towards Parker...Since morals are off, if he cuts loose Spidey should be able to take him.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alexander505

Spidey win. Slade can win against Spidey, only with prep.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jashro44: @ChaosBlazer:

Because Spiderman cannot hurt him in nth armor and Slade is strong and fast enough to hold his own against Spiderman in H2H. His accuracy is on par with Bullseye.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BringnIt

What feats does Deathstroke have with accuracy that put him on par with Bullseye?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

@BigCimmerian: Deathstroke is not remotely close to spider-man in strength unless liefield had deathstroke do something which I am unaware of. Deathstrokes best reflex feats are blocking bullets which is something spider-man has done as well. I don't believe cutting a fly in half with a paper clip makes you as accurate as bullseye. Spider-man doesn't need to punch deathstroke out since morals are off he can web him up and restrain him and then snap his neck.

@BringnIt said:

What feats does Deathstroke have with accuracy that put him on par with Bullseye?

He cut a fly in half with a paper clip. I think thats what he is referring to.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By D3athstroke

@jashro44 said:

@BringnIt said:

He cut a fly in half with a paper clip. I think thats what he is referring to.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By D3athstroke

@jashro44 said:

@BigCimmerian: Deathstroke is not remotely close to spider-man in strength unless liefield had deathstroke do something which I am unaware of. Deathstrokes best reflex feats are blocking bullets which is something spider-man has done as well. I don't believe cutting a fly in half with a paper clip makes you as accurate as bullseye. Spider-man doesn't need to punch deathstroke out since morals are off he can web him up and restrain him and then snap his neck.

Except in New 52 he is stronger and faster than Spiderman

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Strider92 said:

Spider-man wins via incap. Slade's durability since New 52 has been impressive but he still isn't strong enough to tear through a barrage of webbing and due to his speed and agility advantage he won't have a huge amount of trouble accomplishing it.

Webbing not allowed. Read OP.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@D3athstroke said:

@jashro44 said:

Based on what?

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Strider92 said:

As a win. I don't think it was taken away.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#42  Edited By Strider1992

@D3athstroke said:

@jashro44 said:

DS is indead strogner than his pre-52 counterpart but he's still a 6tonner at best if I recall correctly. Spider-man is an 11tonner so no DS is not stronger than Spider-man.

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Strider92 said:

As a win yes but he can still use his webbing. He can incap Slade with it and then beat him senseless as he isn't strong enough to break out. Spider-man can use his webbing it just won't count as an incap if he webs him.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@D3athstroke said:

@jashro44 said:

He is stronger and maybe faster than his pre52 version thanks to Nth Metal armor, but he is not physically superior to Spiderman.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@D3athstroke said:

@jashro44 said:

stronger than his pre52 version thanks to Nth metal armor, but he is not stronger than Spiderman.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By D3athstroke

@jashro44 said:

@D3athstroke said:

@jashro44 said:

Based on what?

Based on this

No Caption Provided
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@D3athstroke: gah Liefeld art...

but Lobo has no other strength or durability feats besides that...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#47  Edited By dernman

That pic doesn't really prove anything. 52 Lobo doesn't really have any feats that put him on the level of his old self besides the  healing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44

@D3athstroke: I haven't read that issue yet but I have looked into this showing against lobo (skimmed through it) in the same comic these 2 bombs which were stated to be powerful enough to hurt an elephant managed to do this: So that doesn't make him stronger then spider-man. Lobo has gotten less durable.

No Caption Provided
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Deathstroke, but not in a stomp

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@D3athstroke said:

@jashro44 said:

@D3athstroke said:

@jashro44 said:

Based on what?

Based on this

No Caption Provided

This scan proves how inconsistent and horrible Liefeld's writing is....

In the first 8 issues Slade never uses his fists. He uses his swords and bladed weapons to quickly kill. He wouldn't waste time punching somebody.