• 68 results
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51 vance_astro  Moderator

@vance_astro: Deadpool is way more skilled than Snake Eyes.he has trained in far more martial arts techniques then Snake Eyes who only knows 2.

Also Snake Eyes can't regenerate.

How many techniques he trained in doesn't PROVE he's more skilled and Snake Eyes not being able to regenerate means what?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By CF12793

/Could go either way. Snake Eyes is probably quicker and the better fighter but if DP's healing factor is working at full capacity and he decides to not play around in the fight, then he could catch up to Snake Eyes eventually and do some serious damage on him. We've seen Deadpool (in his best showings) as being on par with some of Marvel's best fighters so he's definitely not unskilled, but when it comes to raw martial arts ability I think Snake Eyes has him beat.

I'm gonna actually give it to Snake Eyes here because I think he has more then what it takes to slow Deadpool down or KO him. That being said, if Deadpool is serious Snake Eyes won't be walking out of this fight unscathed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

Deadpool beat Matt Murdock and Taskmaster, don't think Snake Eyes would be a problem.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Deadpool.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CF12793

I'm thinking Deadpool could take this 10/10 if he's serious.

If not, 6/10 for Snake Eyes.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool. His unpredictability triumphs.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Tough, Snake can't kill Deadpool. But, he can KO him. Snake Eyes can dodge DPs bullets, and DP can pretty much ignore Snake's bullets. It comes down to a melee fight, where Snake undoubtedly more skilled. DP is no pushover, though, and his quirky demeanor shouldn't be taken as a sign of incompetence. Against some characters it might, but Snake isn't one of them. The man is a professional. He has two modes: on and off. It's a matter of lasting long enough to realize a death-blow won't end Deadpool. With his trench knives (knives with brass knuckles attached to the hilts for those who might not be sure) he can definitely land a KO on DP after a sustained beating. But again, it's overcoming Deadpool's endurance and healing, and surprisingly good hand to hand. If Snake had a reputation for being even a little laid back, I'd give it to DP. In this case, I give a narrow 6/10 to Snake Eyes.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snakes

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eyes wins, but not with easy

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redmonkeyssj4: I don't recall Wade beating Matt, I remember them stalemating. Show me scans of him beating Daredevil. Every time Deadpool has fought Taskmaster, Task suddenly lost his reflexes. If he wasn't trying to copy Wade, and I stand by this, Tony would have beat him. The very first time the two fought, Tony easily beat Wade and while doing so was announcing his moves.

Snake Eyes cuts his eye out and puts a grenade in it's place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eyes.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

@frisky4 said:

@redmonkeyssj4: I don't recall Wade beating Matt, I remember them stalemating. Show me scans of him beating Daredevil.

No Caption Provided

Every time Deadpool has fought Taskmaster, Task suddenly lost his reflexes. If he wasn't trying to copy Wade, and I stand by this, Tony would have beat him.

This did not happen so the relevance of this statement is minimal, every factor in a fight counts.

The very first time the two fought, Tony easily beat Wade and while doing so was announcing his moves.

Ok so, the first time Spiderman fought Doc Oc, Doc Oc beat him. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make there. On one occasion Deadpool literally embarrassed Taskmaster while in handcuffs.

Snake Eyes cuts his eye out and puts a grenade in it's place.

I don't see that happening by the slightest chance.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough, Snake can't kill Deadpool. But, he can KO him. Snake Eyes can dodge DPs bullets, and DP can pretty much ignore Snake's bullets. It comes down to a melee fight, where Snake undoubtedly more skilled. DP is no pushover, though, and his quirky demeanor shouldn't be taken as a sign of incompetence. Against some characters it might, but Snake isn't one of them. The man is a professional. He has two modes: on and off. It's a matter of lasting long enough to realize a death-blow won't end Deadpool. With his trench knives (knives with brass knuckles attached to the hilts for those who might not be sure) he can definitely land a KO on DP after a sustained beating. But again, it's overcoming Deadpool's endurance and healing, and surprisingly good hand to hand. If Snake had a reputation for being even a little laid back, I'd give it to DP. In this case, I give a narrow 6/10 to Snake Eyes.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Lunacyde haha

Snake eye's

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake eyes is just awesome and pure badass. He's the guy who when you talk about the most badass guy SE is even more badass than that guy

LeoJohm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Healing factor doesn't matter he out classes deathstroke in everything expept healing and maybe strength but all he does is ties h8m up

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool