Avatar image for merc_with_a_mouth
merc with a mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By merc with a mouth

both masters with swords both telaport who would win?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

welcome to the vine

sorry, but this is in the wrong forum, this belongs in the battle forum please be more carefull next time.

there's a thread name tidying the forums, check that out so that it can help you

dead hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By dead hunter

Deadpool can heal. nightcrawler can't. so no matter what deadpool wins.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zenma

dead hunter says:

"Deadpool can heal. nightcrawler can't. so no matter what deadpool wins. "

unless he gets immobilized permanently by something

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If Nightcrawler HAS to kill Deadpool to win because that is the circumstances of the battle then Nightcrawler loses.Otherwise Deadpool has no chance.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batpool

Deadpool is far more skilled at fighting than Nightcrawler. So, thats my thought.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Deadpool is far more skilled at fighting than Nightcrawler. So, thats my thought."

What proof do you have that, that is true?

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batpool

Deadpool Vs. Taskmaster: Deadpool
Nightcrawler Vs. Tiny copies of himself: He becomes a bewildered A$$.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Deadpool Vs. Taskmaster: Deadpool
Nightcrawler Vs. Tiny copies of himself: He becomes a bewildered A$$. "

Deadpool got his ass beat by Daredevil,The Punisher,and Killmonger...Please tell me which of these Nightcrawler couldn't beat?

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batpool

I personally don;t think Nightcrawler could beat Daredevil, but i do agree with the others.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"I personally don;t think Nightcrawler could beat Daredevil, but i do agree with the others."

GTFOH!

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batpool

Vance Astro says:

"batpool says:
"I personally don;t think Nightcrawler could beat Daredevil, but i do agree with the others."

GTFOH!"

I don't speak text, junior.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batpool

Mmhmm. Well, if you're so worried about me talking to you.....then why do you keep responding? Trying to win? You might be conceited, but I'm an elitist. It's not that I know I'm better than you.....I just am better than you.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Vance Astro says:
"batpool says:
GTFOH!"
I don't speak text, junior."

Well then stop responding.Someone who things Deadpool can beat Nightcrawler isn't worthy to speak to me.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Mmhmm. Well, if you're so worried about me talking to you.....then why do you keep responding? Trying to win? You might be conceited, but I'm an elitist. It's not that I know I'm better than you.....I just am better than you. "

This has nothing to do with Nightcrawler or Deadpool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nightcrawler wins in a curbstomp.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By batpool

Then stop posting.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Nightcrawler wins in a curbstomp."
batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By batpool

Deadpool decapitates Nightcrawler and spills the blood of the innocent while chanting: "KILL,KILL,KILL! BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW!"

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By batpool

I guess you have never seen Full Metal Jacket?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Deadpool decapitates Nightcrawler and spills the blood of the innocent while chanting: "KILL,KILL,KILL! BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW!""

How can he decapitate what he can't catch? Blood makes grass grow? And you said I wore black nail polish and listened to sh!tty metal.Wow.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"I guess you have never seen Full Metal Jacket?"

Yes,but I don't remeber dialouge.Doesn't make Deadpool have any chance against Deadpool.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By batpool

Vance Astro says:

"batpool says:

Yes,but I don't remeber dialouge.Doesn't make Deadpool have any chance against Deadpool."

HAHA. What? >:D

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Vance Astro says:
"batpool says:
Yes,but I don't remeber dialouge.Doesn't make Deadpool have any chance against Deadpool."
HAHA. What? >:D"

Deadpool can't beat Deadpool,but doesn't mean Nightcrawler can't beat Deadpool.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By batpool

Okay. I'm sure opinions will change when DEADPOOL or Methias gets on.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nightcrawler wins.Anyone besides batpool can see that.I'm not saying anything more.If anyone comes in posts there is no way they can make a case for Deadpool.He can't win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Nightcrawler wins.Anyone besides batpool can see that.I'm not saying anything more.If anyone comes in posts there is no way they can make a case for Deadpool.He can't win."
batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By batpool

We'll see.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"We'll see."

No we won't.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By batpool

Oh come on! Now you're just posting for the hell of it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Oh come on! Now you're just posting for the hell of it."

Your making it seem as if Methias and Deadpool are going to shut me down.Nobody can prove me wrong in this battle..there is 0 proof Deadpool can beat Nightcrawler.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By batpool

It doesn't have to be DEADPOOL or Methias. I have seen people shut you down quite a few times(including myself). All that is going to happen, is someone is going to come in here and knock you off you high horse, you're going to get mad and call them stupid. Thats all you do.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"It doesn't have to be DEADPOOL or Methias. I have seen people shut you down quite a few times(including myself). All that is going to happen, is someone is going to come in here and knock you off you high horse, you're going to get mad and call them stupid. Thats all you do. "

I've been debating all day.The only person i've called stupid is you.You don't know anything about me..you don't know anything about comics either.I'll wait for someone else to come and tell you Nightcrawler wins.Your never going to retain anything I say.BTW the majortiy was for Nightcrawler anyway.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By batpool

Well, this was a relatively new thread. So, we'll see.
Saying that I don't know anything about comics means nothing to me. I'm a collector. I have to know about comics.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"batpool says:
"It doesn't have to be DEADPOOL or Methias. I have seen people shut you down quite a few times(including myself). All that is going to happen, is someone is going to come in here and knock you off you high horse, you're going to get mad and call them stupid. Thats all you do. "
I've been debating all day.The only person i've called stupid is you.You don't know anything about me..you don't know anything about comics either.I'll wait for someone else to come and tell you Nightcrawler wins.Your never going to retain anything I say.BTW the majortiy was for Nightcrawler anyway."
batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By batpool

A little repetitious aren't you? Kinda like a broken record hugh?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#37  Edited By Korg

Nightcrawler requires quite a bit of stamina to teleport repeatedly. Deadpool is incredibly resilient, and nearly indefatigable. If it is a fight to the death, Deadpool would most assuredly win (he can't die). Nightcrawler's only hope is to run away. Deadpool also uses swords far more frequently and with more deadly intent than Nightcrawler. When was the last time Nightcrawler used a sword? When was the last time he used a sword in a fight? With the intent of killing his opponent? (My money is on rarely, if ever). In my mind, this fight ends with bloody chunks of furry blue elf.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Nightcrawler requires quite a bit of stamina to teleport repeatedly. Deadpool is incredibly resilient, and nearly indefatigable. If it is a fight to the death, Deadpool would most assuredly win (he can't die). Nightcrawler's only hope is to run away. Deadpool also uses swords far more frequently and with more deadly intent than Nightcrawler. When was the last time Nightcrawler used a sword? When was the last time he used a sword in a fight? With the intent of killing his opponent? (My money is on rarely, if ever). In my mind, this fight ends with bloody chunks of furry blue elf."

Nightcrawler can totally let go in this fight because he knows Deadpool can't die.Nightcrawler doesn't has to do is knock him out.Kurt can start of attacking h2h.Deadpool is not that good of a fighter and Nightcrawler has the speed and agility advantage,not to mention he can grapple with hands and feet and use that to get Deadpool off his feet.Deadpool is also not that great with a sword.Daredevil fought him in armed combat with two sticks as Deadpool used swords...it was only against Bloodwraith that he showed how good he is with a sword.Last time I checked though Deadpool only caries one sword..either way...Nightcrawler can teleport and disarm him.He's not fast enough to react.Anticipation can cause Deadpool to miscalculate.When Kurt teleports you have no idea where he is going to appear.BTW you don't have to kill Deadpool to beat him...if you did there would never be a point in arguing about his battles because he couldn't lose.

Nightcrawler wins.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Korg

Vance Astro says:

there would never be a point in arguing about his battles because he couldn't lose.Deadpool wins."

When you're right, you're right.

I mean, really. It is a sword fight. Why wouldn't it be to the death?
Post Edited:2008-04-04 12:14:33

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Korg

You didn't even read the quote. Man, you are too much.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Vance Astro says:
there would never be a point in arguing about his battles because he couldn't lose. Deadpool wins."
When you're right, you're right. "

I know and i'm right.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"You didn't even read the quote. Man, you are too much."

Well when you make a good point we can have a real debate.Until then Nightcrawler wins.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Korg

Here's a good point: Deadpool kills people for a living. Nightcrawler not only believes in Xavier's creed of not killing people, he is also a former priest. They are fighting with swords. Deadpool has a healing factor. Nightcrawler does not. Nightcrawler will tire eventually, especially if he is teleporting. Deadpool will not tire. Deadpool carries 2 swords with him pretty much all the time (the OP's avatar even pictures this). I haven't seen Kurt hold a sword since Age of Apocalypse. Nightcrawler likes to try to talk things out (I don't think he knows Deadpool can't die, and even if he did I doubt he would go all out). Deadpool likes to kill people. Deadpool would kill Nightcrawler. This is indeed a fight to the death, not the other kind of fight with swords. If Nightcrawler took DP's swords, he would be shot shortly afterwards. Deadpool has no reason to hold back, and would win this fight by killing Nightcrawler.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#44  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Should this be locked?

Not in the right threads.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Here's a good point: Deadpool kills people for a living. Nightcrawler not only believes in Xavier's creed of not killing people, he is also a former priest. They are fighting with swords. Deadpool has a healing factor. Nightcrawler does not. Nightcrawler will tire eventually, especially if he is teleporting. Deadpool will not tire. Deadpool carries 2 swords with him pretty much all the time (the OP's avatar even pictures this). I haven't seen Kurt hold a sword since Age of Apocalypse. Nightcrawler likes to try to talk things out (I don't think he knows Deadpool can't die, and even if he did I doubt he would go all out). Deadpool likes to kill people. Deadpool would kill Nightcrawler. This is indeed a fight to the death, not the other kind of fight with swords. If Nightcrawler took DP's swords, he would be shot shortly afterwards. Deadpool has no reason to hold back, and would win this fight by killing Nightcrawler. "

The orginal post doesn't say that they are using swords but I will humor you because you just made it up.Your saying Nightcrawler will get tired eventually as if anyone ever fights Deadpool long enough to show fatigue.Nightcrawler is skilled with swords and again he has a speed and agility advantage over Deadpool.Deadpool as I recall in recent comics only carries one sword...maybe it depends on the artist.This is the same thing you've done with Batman you give all these random remarks and then say "Deadpool would kill (character name)." Tell me how, because he doesn't get tired? Because he can't die? Those are horrible reasons.As I said before Deadpool may carry a sword all the time but it doesn't mean he's that good with them...I have seen people with less physical capabilities combat his sword with sticks.This is not a fight to the death because you say so...the original post didn't say so, so it shuld be assumed that he meant an actual fight and not who can kill who.Nightcrawler doesn't have a reason to hold back either.If Wade can't die..what does he have to lose.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Korg

"both masters with swords both telaport who would win?"

Call me crazy, but that makes it sound like swords might be involved. Are you going to say that there's no teleporting now either? Deadpool is very skilled with swords, and uses them far more often than Nightcrawler, you're just being obstinate at this point. Also, the best way to defeat an opponent is to kill them. That means you don't have to defeat them again. I also like that a fight to the death is not "an actual fight" in your eyes.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Korg

Why is that ridiculous? Does he win the sword fight by cutting off Deadpool's arms or something? They would just grow back. His best bet would be to teleport his head off, ala his AoA counterpart, but even that would only slow him down. He'd keep coming until one of them was dead. Only one of them can die. You do the math.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

""both masters with swords both telaport who would win?" Call me crazy, but that makes it sound like swords might be involved. Are you going to say that there's no teleporting now either? Deadpool is very skilled with swords, and uses them far more often than Nightcrawler, you're just being obstinate at this point. Also, the best way to defeat an opponent is to kill them. That means you don't have to defeat them again. I also like that a fight to the death is not "an actual fight" in your eyes."

1.I'm not obstinate about anything I have said like 3 times already that people who are slower,less,agile and cannot teleport have fought Deadpool while he was armed with a sword and he still didn't win or kill his opponent.

2.The best way to defeat an opponent is to kill them but you don't have to kill someone to beat them.

3.A fight to the death is an actual fight but saying that is the way Nightcrawler has to win is ridiculous.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Why is that ridiculous? Does he win the sword fight by cutting off Deadpool's arms or something? They would just grow back. His best bet would be to teleport his head off, ala his AoA counterpart, but even that would only slow him down. He'd keep coming until one of them was dead. Only one of them can die. You do the math."

Again...Deadpool loses if he is knocked out.You have no proven that Nightcrawler can't knock him out.Whether Deadpool gets up or grows his limbs back that doesn't matter.It's not a fight to the death but death is possible for Nightcrawler if Deadpool can pull it off which he can't.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Korg says:

"Yeah, Deadpool's only gone toe-to-toe with Wolverine and won...Nightcrawler would totally just knock him out for the win, you're right. How silly of me. Deadpool would just wake up and hand Kurt his trophy."

Deadpool didn't beat Wolverine.I don't know where your getting that.Nightcrawler would and could knock Wade out.It has been done like I have been saying for like the last 45 posts.