Deadpool vs Joker

Silent_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silent_Knight

Sorry if I'm breakin some type of rule by reopening this subject like this but. . . whatever :p

I trolled the last forum about this and it would seem most people will side with Deadpool right off the bat without even giving joker a second thought. Yeah, Deadpool is an undying ninja with near instant healing but Mr. J ain't all that useless in my opinion.

Look at it like this: Joker can also take a lot of punishment to the point where it can be assumed that he doesn't feel pain at all. This also leads to his uncanny ability to walk away virtually unscathed from an otherwise fatal event. While he doesn't have a healing factor like deadpool, its hard to do any "real" damage to joker that he wont end up laughing off.

But it shouldn't go unmentioned that joker is just as capable of dealing damage as he is in taking it. Over the years jokers fighting capabilities have been pretty straight forward. For someone his build he has no trouble delivering a beatdown to someone twice his size. A probable factor for this would be the inadvertent hands on training he gets from the batfamily. After years of going against Batman in hand to hand combat, Joker has developed his own particular fighting style. On top of that, it's dirty. It might not make much of a difference to deadpool, as his own skillset is fairly unpredictable, but nonetheless Joker has landed more than a couple hits on trained elites including: Batman, Nightwing, Deadshot, and Talia Al Ghul. He's even killed Jason Todd and crippled Barbra Gordon.

And if all that isn't enough for a fighting chance, Joker has even more tricks up his sleeves. His arsenal of weapons include a joy buzzer that'll fry even deadpools insides if applied long enough, his joker gas (probably not a go to for this one), acid flower (useful stun if anything), guns, knives, and explosives.

Then, if this isn't a bit of food for thought, Joker is actually INSANELY intelligent. He's a tactician that can opposite batman, a mad man that friend and foes fear. Which leads to the question of how, in a world full of metahumans, Joker could be considered one of the most feared men from both sides. As Gotham's biggest crimelord, I'd at least give him a chance against deadpool before just declaring deadpool.

Don't get me wrong though. Deadpool is my favorite character in marvel but I'm not enough of a fanboy to call him invincible. Healing factor you say? Yes, its the best there is but he does have quite a few faults of his own. No matter how you try to justify it Deadpool is crazy. He wont take joker all too seriously even if he does have a huge dislike of clowns and even with a healing factor he's not immune to getting blown up or burned. As mentioned before Joker has hand to hand combat experience, and while not quite as experienced as deadpool, he'll probably shirk off any of the blows deadpool deals (enhanced strength or not). But this sounds a bit one sided so i will say that as long as Joker isn't aware that Deadpool can't die (provided Deadpool doesnt immediately blab about it) Deadpool's advantage is just that much bigger.

So I give you this situation: Harley queen ones breaks up with Joker *again* and finds her way into the loving, yet maniacal embrace of Deadpool. She then goes on to taunt Joker about it therefore stirring up trouble between the clown and the walking dead. Both fully equipped they meet to duke it out on the rooftops of gotham. It can be to the death or not but who would win?

(all honesty I'd say it'd in a psycho comedy tour)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You may kill me first, but I will always kill you last"- Deadpool.

That's how this would go. Joker is more dangerous than Deadpool but wade would just come back and kill him.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant Deadpool just shoot him in the head? Or cut his head off?

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Joker wouldn't last 10 seconds against Deadpool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Deadpool wins

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool relatively easily.

Silent_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Could you imagine the banter these two would go through?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Comicdude360

Deadpool

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont think the Joker can keep up with Wade's healing factor. Whatever damage he can do to Deadpool, he'll just come back again and again.