Deadpool vs Batman Family

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenStar66

Fight takes place in a NYC park. Standard weapons. No prep. The entire family.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Esquire

Deadpool gets destroyed. Batman, Nightwing, Cass, Batwing, Batwoman, Red Hood who has lethal weapons, Red Robin, Damian, Batgirl, Steph, all at the same time? They're far too much.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By reignmaker

I posted a battle not long ago which consisted of Deadpool v. Punisher, Jason Todd, Deadshot, and Hitman (Tommy Monaghan). Users overwhelmingly replied that Deadpool would get stomped. I don't see how this matchup is any better. In fact, I think it looks worse for Deadpool here.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By minigunman123

@Reignmaker said:

I posted a battle not long ago which consisted of Deadpool v. Punisher, Jason Todd, Deadshot, and Hitman (Tommy Monaghan). Users overwhelmingly replied that Deadpool would get stomped. I don't see how this matchup is any better. In fact, I think it looks worse for Deadpool here.

Yup, it's way worse for Deadpool here. As already stated, the entire family is, in order of seniority (not necessarily skill)

• Batman (Bruce Wayne)
  • Nightwing (Dick Grayson
  • Robin (Damian Wayne)
  • Red Robin (Tim Drake)
  • Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
  • Batwing (David something (I don't read his comics, lol))
  • Batwoman (No idea, I don't read her comics either)
  • Red Hood (Jason Todd)

And I'm not sure if there's anyone else, I don't think Steph is currently a bat-family member in the New 52. At any rate, you've got some of the smartest, most lethal, skilled martial artists and technologists in the world, with enough skills, discipline, willpower and determination to make the Green Lantern Corps cry itself to sleep, against one guy who has guns and is probably as skilled as one of the top 4 people on the list. Even if he's a bit better than Batman at everything, he's still fighting Batman and everyone he's ever had a hand in training to a decent extent, and he typically only trained people to such an extent if they were talented in one of the necessary fields to begin with.

The only way this fight would be a decent fight is if you remove Batman, Nightwing and either Robin or Red Robin from the mix. Then it would be down to the B-list Bat-family members, with a few decent hitters like Batwing or one of the Robins (Tim or Damian). Red Hood is pretty good, but without prep, he got schooled by Damian in his own home. That team, Batwing, Batwoman, Batgirl, Red Hood, and either Robin or Red Robin, would maybe be a good fight for Deadpool, if they also didn't have prep. Even that might be too much though, if they're working together decently enough.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal19

Bat family takes this. Superior fighting skils, technology, and intelligence. plus the fact that batman alone could give deadpool a good fight, this is a stomp in favor of the batfamily

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

It really depends if Deadpool is his usual self or if he's actually bloodlusted. People think the Bats family wins because they have superior numbers, which would work if Deadpool was joking around. However if he's serious. Half the members would be dead off the bat with bullets between their eyes. Also the Bats family are unaware of his healing factor meaning Deadpool has the advantage. Their standard techniques and gear won't faze Deadpool in the slightest, by the time they figure he's a healer (which can take a while) Deadpool would have maimed and/or killed many of them. Only the male members, aside from Cassie, are actually great fighters in the Bats family.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal19

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

It really depends if Deadpool is his usual self or if he's actually bloodlusted. People think the Bats family wins because they have superior numbers, which would work if Deadpool was joking around. However if he's serious. Half the members would be dead off the bat with bullets between their eyes. Also the Bats family are unaware of his healing factor meaning Deadpool has the advantage. Their standard techniques and gear won't faze Deadpool in the slightest, by the time they figure he's a healer (which can take a while) Deadpool would have maimed and/or killed many of them. Only the male members, aside from Cassie, are actually great fighters in the Bats family.

They dont just have superior numbers, they have technology, fighting skills, and brain power over deadpool.The batfamily dodges bullets all the time I doubt that they will be taken down that easily.It really shouldnt take to long for the batfamily to figure out that none of our attacks are keeping him down.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Eternal19:

Their forms of intelligence isn't going to help during this fight at all. Also, Batman and Cass are the only members of the Bat Family better than Deadpool at h2h. Also what technology do they have that would effect Deadpool? All their standard gear are non-lethal, meaning they won't faze Deadpool at all. Dodging bullets fired from thugs and gangsters is not the same as dodging bullets fired from a master marksman, which Deadpool is. Deadpool is also a master swordsman, carries bombs, and can teleport. His standard gear is just as diverse as the Bat's family minus the non-lethal part. The Bats family can beat Deadpool, but only if he's not in the killing mood. If he is, he's gonna kill most of them in the first few minutes of the battle. His healing factor is better than Wolverines, his attributes are better than the Bats family, not to mention they have no knowledge of him whatsoever. They are going into the battle blind, which is a bad thing for anyone, let alone the Bats family who standard thing involves prepping vs their rogues. They are going to underestimate Deadpool, like just about everyone he faces, and that is going to prove a disaster for them.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal19

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Eternal19:

Their forms of intelligence isn't going to help during this fight at all. Also, Batman and Cass are the only members of the Bat Family better than Deadpool at h2h. Also what technology do they have that would effect Deadpool? All their standard gear are non-lethal, meaning they won't faze Deadpool at all. Dodging bullets fired from thugs and gangsters is not the same as dodging bullets fired from a master marksman, which Deadpool is. Deadpool is also a master swordsman, carries bombs, and can teleport. His standard gear is just as diverse as the Bat's family minus the non-lethal part. The Bats family can beat Deadpool, but only if he's not in the killing mood. If he is, he's gonna kill most of them in the first few minutes of the battle. His healing factor is better than Wolverines, his attributes are better than the Bats family, not to mention they have no knowledge of him whatsoever. They are going into the battle blind, which is a bad thing for anyone, let alone the Bats family who standard thing involves prepping vs their rogues. They are going to underestimate Deadpool, like just about everyone he faces, and that is going to prove a disaster for them.

Your saying that batman and arguably Damian Wayne being Tactical geniuses and capable battlefield leaders arent going to help in this fight, cmon.Deadpool would never be able to fight all of them with H2H. Batman carries Tazers which could temporarily hurt him, Flash grenades which could blind him, several types of Batarangs,and Red Hood carries Lethal gear all of there gear is capable of hurting Deadpool. Batman has dodged bullets from Deadshot who is a better marksman than deadpool, avoided Machine gun fire, and high speed punches from Superman. I doubt Deadpool will hit him. Batman does tend to underestimate opponents but, it wont take him long to figure out that this guy knows what he is doing.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cooljammy18

Jason and Dick are both better H2H fighters than Deadpool unless someone can convince me otherwise. Bruce or Cass can possibly solo.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Eternal19:

1. Batman is not a battlefield tactician. He doesn't command anyone nor does he even lead. The Bats family run on the concept of trust and knowing where each of them are during a course of battle. They are trained to be like a small sophisticated fighting force, but Batman is not the type to be on a radio trading intel with each other. Tasers are not going to faze Deadpool in one bit. He has walked through gunfire, impaled multiple times, and even had Wolverine claws through his head. None of those stopped Deadpool, the claws in his brain didn't even stop him from talking.

2. All the feats you mentioned are that of Batman's. The rest of the Bat family don't have feats comparable to those. It has been mentioned in comics that Deadshot pulls his shots when he fights Batman. Batman says Deadshot pulls them subconsciously because Bruce reminds him of his brother. Deadshot could have killed Batman numerous of times. He dodged a mind controlled Superman which was PIS in itself. The New52 Superman has already showed how inferior Batman is to him and was more than capable of speed blitzing him in their first encounter.

3. Deadpool's skills are not the problem. It is his healing factor which is going to be a massive problem. Even if Batman manages to learn that Deadpool is a healer, he wouldn't know how strong his healing factor is. Would he really risk killing Deadpool, not knowing full well the extent of his healing factor? He won't be decapitating him or risk killing him, even if Batman knew he had a healing factor. He would never know Deadpool is immortal.

4. The nature of this fight severely diminishes Jason Todd's fire arms and no moral standing. A) He won't risk using automatic weaponry when the rest of the Bat family is in melee range. B) Jason Todd may have no qualms about killing, but he wouldn't risk hurting the rest of the Bat family with friendly fire. C) Deadpool has shown he is more than quick enough to dodge gunfire.

5. The nature of this fight also severely diminishes the number advantage Batman's side has. The Bat family consist primarily of melee fighters, and such they wouldn't all be able to fight Deadpool at once. At most, maybe four of them could fight him at once. Also the way they fight would prove to be very difficult with so many of them, they won't all dog pile Deadpool. Their fighting styles favor them fighting multiple enemies than the other way around. They risk tripping over each other and they would actually keep their gadget using to a minimum. They wouldn't be throwing off explosives or they would risk hurting each other. Their standard flash bangs, gases, and explosives favor fighting multiple combatants and would lose their effectiveness in this situation, since there are more of them than there are enemies.

This fight is more complicated than one would think and this situation actually hurts the Bat Family more than it helps them. They would need to work harder to ensure that don't run the risk of hurting each other. Their positioning would need to spot on, or they might will run in each other during the fight. Also lets not forget during this course of this fight, Deadpool would be talking non-stop, which can distract and potentially drive them insane.

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ma_rc_01

I think that if the bats find out that whatever they do won't kill Deadpool, will make them even ass-kickier because they could go all-out on him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman solos,Cass solos maybe Dick solos.Slaughterhouse.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jobbernos
No Caption Provided
renobjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renobjc

None of the bat family can solo. Deadpool was able to take down bullseye, one of the most skilled assasins in marvel. Deadpool will kill a couple of the Bat members but ultimately, Bat family will win.

10/10 batfamily

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheTmac

Bat family wins without any effort.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Stronger

Batman or Dick solo

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

Bat-Mite wins.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By They Killed Cap!

How is Red Hood b list? I am not saying I don't agree with your basic thought on the fight but not with the b list comment.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By THORSON

deadpool is a skilled assassin. he has healing factor. he can go crazy.

deadpool takes it. deadpool can use stealth and kill them one by one.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody on the bat family is soling a bloodlusted serious Deadpool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely the team.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GodOfMischief

@THORSON: I'm guessing you don't know much about Batman? Batman could solo Deadpool. I'm saying this as a fan of Deadpool but trust me he doesen't stand a chance against all of them at the same time.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By THORSON

@GodOfMischief said:

@THORSON: I'm guessing you don't know much about Batman? Batman could solo Deadpool. I'm saying this as a fan of Deadpool but trust me he doesen't stand a chance against all of them at the same time.

yea when he gets to spam with prep where he is now indestructible.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal19

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Eternal19:

1. Batman is not a battlefield tactician. He doesn't command anyone nor does he even lead. The Bats family run on the concept of trust and knowing where each of them are during a course of battle. They are trained to be like a small sophisticated fighting force, but Batman is not the type to be on a radio trading intel with each other. Tasers are not going to faze Deadpool in one bit. He has walked through gunfire, impaled multiple times, and even had Wolverine claws through his head. None of those stopped Deadpool, the claws in his brain didn't even stop him from talking.

2. All the feats you mentioned are that of Batman's. The rest of the Bat family don't have feats comparable to those. It has been mentioned in comics that Deadshot pulls his shots when he fights Batman. Batman says Deadshot pulls them subconsciously because Bruce reminds him of his brother. Deadshot could have killed Batman numerous of times. He dodged a mind controlled Superman which was PIS in itself. The New52 Superman has already showed how inferior Batman is to him and was more than capable of speed blitzing him in their first encounter.

3. Deadpool's skills are not the problem. It is his healing factor which is going to be a massive problem. Even if Batman manages to learn that Deadpool is a healer, he wouldn't know how strong his healing factor is. Would he really risk killing Deadpool, not knowing full well the extent of his healing factor? He won't be decapitating him or risk killing him, even if Batman knew he had a healing factor. He would never know Deadpool is immortal.

4. The nature of this fight severely diminishes Jason Todd's fire arms and no moral standing. A) He won't risk using automatic weaponry when the rest of the Bat family is in melee range. B) Jason Todd may have no qualms about killing, but he wouldn't risk hurting the rest of the Bat family with friendly fire. C) Deadpool has shown he is more than quick enough to dodge gunfire.

5. The nature of this fight also severely diminishes the number advantage Batman's side has. The Bat family consist primarily of melee fighters, and such they wouldn't all be able to fight Deadpool at once. At most, maybe four of them could fight him at once. Also the way they fight would prove to be very difficult with so many of them, they won't all dog pile Deadpool. Their fighting styles favor them fighting multiple enemies than the other way around. They risk tripping over each other and they would actually keep their gadget using to a minimum. They wouldn't be throwing off explosives or they would risk hurting each other. Their standard flash bangs, gases, and explosives favor fighting multiple combatants and would lose their effectiveness in this situation, since there are more of them than there are enemies.

This fight is more complicated than one would think and this situation actually hurts the Bat Family more than it helps them. They would need to work harder to ensure that don't run the risk of hurting each other. Their positioning would need to spot on, or they might will run in each other during the fight. Also lets not forget during this course of this fight, Deadpool would be talking non-stop, which can distract and potentially drive them insane.

1.Im pretty sure batman is a battlefield tactician, he's shown he is able to quickly analyze a situation and take lead with the Justice League, I dont see why he wouldnt do it with the batfamily who are younger and less experienced than the justice league.

2. All of the batfamily members have dodged gun fire at some point and usually wear bullet proof armor so, i dont see how Deadpool having guns gives him the advantage.

3. Batman may not want to resort to lethal methods but what about Damian or Jason those two have not hesitated to resort to those methods in the past. I dont see why they wouldnt now.

4.Jason has used his weapons in the presence of the batfamily before, I dont see why he wouldnt now. Deadpool would not be able dodge attacks from all the batfamily members at one time

5.The Batfamily is highly trained to adapt to different situations. Just because its one guy that doesnt mean it destroys the whole team cohesiveness. They have been working together for a long time and has practiced different tactics for different situations, they will resort to using gadgets when they realize their melee attacks arent keeping him down.

I feel that you're underestimating the batfamily. Who have nearly all the tactical advantages in this fight

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodOfMischief

@THORSON: I didn't really understand a word of that but I doubt Batman would need much prep to beat Deadpool. Deadpool's main advantage is his healing, however Batman definitely surpasses him when it comes to fighting skill.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By matmatxm8
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fanofsuperheroes
fanofsuperheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By fanofsuperheroes

I'm gonna go with Deadpool cause OmgOmgWtfWtf summed it up pretty nicely there and anyone defending the Bat family is the typical "Batman wins" with no explainations what so ever except Eternal19, who i would like to thank for actually putting effort and actual thought into your debate. I do think Omg made some better points about how the fight is setup though. Batman doesn't win because he's Batman, he wins because he gets his prep, which he doesn't have here. I think Batman and Cass can handle Deadpool in H2H but they don't set out to kill which will be their downfall here.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: @THORSON: @fanofsuperheroes:

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THORSON

@GodOfMischief:

he can do more than heal. unless deadpool is jobbing, batman can't beat deadpool.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royharperblow you can say that all you want. A serious bloodlusted Deadpool isn't getting soloed by anyone in the Bat family barring prep. DP has hung with Spidey, Cap an Wolvie to name a few. W/o PIS Bats would get stomped by Wade. Wade could kill any other member of the Bat family one on one. The only shot they have is with prep an numbers.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This isn't a fair fight at all. Locking.