Deadpool Vs Batman

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I find it unlikely that Batman will manage to KO DP, considering he endured things like this without getting knocked out:

While it's not impossible, it certainly is unlikely that Batman could win this fight.

ItsBlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy thinks Deathstroke can lose to Deadpool!?! You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Deadpool

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The merc with the mouth

Avatar image for levi_hajdar_501st
Levi_Hajdar_501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always used to believe that Batman was just a normal guy in a suit aswell, but then I delved deeper into his characteristics and powers and abilities and came to the conclusion that he's basicaly Brice Lee mixed with Muhammad Ali and Sherlock Holmes.

I then drew the conclusion that he's not a normal guy in a suit, and even though I prefer Batman way more here (being a DC person myself) if this fight were to the death, I honestly don't see how Batman could win this, if it were to KO then I would definately say Batman, as his Battle tactics are better and his fighting skills and perseverance during battle are overall better, but to be able to KILL someone who constantly regenerates at Wolverine speed (if not faster) along with his brutality in battle and his durability, Batman would really have to be at the top of his game, AND know exactly how to beat him, if Batman didn't know about the chopping off head thing, he wouldn't stand a chance; Deadpool just would not stop coming at him until Batman has no energy left to fight.

Plus, I don't like the fact that many people say that Deadpool isn't brutal just because of his comical persona and constant jokes, he's generaly one of the most violent characters around (just clarifying my position on that) but anyway...

KO: Batman.

To the death: Deadpool.

jackiplier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say batman he has no reason to hold back once he finds out about his healing factor and even then he can incapacitate him with plenty of his gadgets

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@g15: Impressive batman scans. But unfortunately, even with those capsules, batman won't be able to put deadpool down/kill him.

DP is undoubtedly unkillable (immortal) and IMO he's faster than batman.

At the very beginning of the fight, DP might arm a grenade and if timed perfectly, it could surely decapitate Bruce easily. Finishing an injured opponent is a piece of cake.

Flint-Lock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are all forgetting something, DP never fights the same way twice. And he is pretty smart, and anyways, to be realistic, DP breaks the 4th wall and knows Batman and everything there is to Batman, he would eventually hit a nerve on Batman which would make him lose focus and DP comes in for the kill. Even without the 4th wall break, he will still say something to hit that nerve. The same as if Batman was fighting Zorro, Zorro could get an advantage just because it would get Bruce emotional and not let him concentrate there. Cuz DP got the sauce, BM lost the sauce, so he is lost

ArrowheadDip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman isn't that good. he is a bad hero. All he does is walk, stare at you and throw a bat that somehow works all the time. hahaha!!! No wonder DCEU sucks.

Deadpool wins.

ComicVinero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By cpt_nice
Avatar image for joshuaw14984941
JoshuaW14984941

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By JoshuaW14984941

Lmao batman factor: unstabled healing factor, it dont always heal him.

Deadpool wins, because while he jokes around, he is immortal, a skilled marksmen, and Batman could walk away or commic suicide from Deadpools continuously talking over and over.

If Deadpool is serious, this Batman will become batfucked.

Lmao its sad how they try to make batman seem like god. In BvS, Superman held back when he was fighting Batman. We all know he could've killed Batman, but he needed his help.

Also, if batman was god, he wouldn't need the Justice League!!

Avatar image for goodguytoastandstill
GoodGuyToAStandStill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman have gadgets and he will easily win.

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

No Caption Provided

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman wins. He doesn't need to KO him since incap will work just fine

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool stomps

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins if it is a KO match. Here's how-

1. Better combatant.

2. Can easily dodge bullet fire.

Deadpool stomps if it is a death match. Here' how-

1. Ridiculous healing factor.

2. Ridiculous healing factor.

Even though Batman is better than Deadpool at almost everything, he has to die.

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By MarvelBro

Deadpool wrecks. He has an unlimited range of weapons and plus his regenerative healing factor is a big factor. Deadpool has killed bigger threats than Batman. Deadpool hands down.

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool would wreck Batman's world. People don't wanna admit because he's Batman. Have you read Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe? He killed people who were 10x smarter than Batman. I mean, come on now. And I feel like people forget about Deadpool LIMITLESS arsenal ( thanks to his 4th wall awareness ). What I am trying to say is... people take Deadpool for a joke just because he is one of the funniest guys in the comics. Well Deadpool has 2 sides. His funny side, and his serious side. If Deadpool wants to kill someone and actually puts effort into it, he is going to succeed because that's the type of character he is. And you guys were saying that Batman can just " tie him up". Batman is just a normal guy. Deadpool isn't just going to let a normal guy tie him up. He is Deadpool.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool would wreck Batman's world. People don't wanna admit because he's Batman. Have you read Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe? He killed people who were 10x smarter than Batman. I mean, come on now. And I feel like people forget about Deadpool LIMITLESS arsenal ( thanks to his 4th wall awareness ). What I am trying to say is... people take Deadpool for a joke just because he is one of the funniest guys in the comics. Well Deadpool has 2 sides. His funny side, and his serious side. If Deadpool wants to kill someone and actually puts effort into it, he is going to succeed because that's the type of character he is. And you guys were saying that Batman can just " tie him up". Batman is just a normal guy. Deadpool isn't just going to let a normal guy tie him up. He is Deadpool.

Deadpool kills the Marvel universe isn't canon. And why wouldn't Batman be able to tie him up?. Daredevil has done it before with his billy clubs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Avatar image for corruptedrubies
CorruptedRubies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By CorruptedRubies

Deadpool Wins because of a little special thing called a Magic Satchel, Search It Up.

::NOTE:: A mael is the reason why deadpool has so many different weapons, what a MS does is it allows you to pull out anything from it, it has no limits so no cooldown, it can even create things that don't exist. if he truly wanted to win this fight he would make a Chimichanga that killed anything that is in a 10 mile Radius when He eats it. Yeah I Know it's pretty Overpowered.

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legendarykyj: he's also deathstroke's ripoff cousin.but batman should beat deadpool sense bruce is still the better fighter and deadpool will 90% of the time goof around and that will cause Wade to loose.

naraskutty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool go in vain

Penguinofsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Micromagnetic dust.

Nuff said.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Batman

RaptusNebula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing about deadpool is that Ms Death doesn't want his soul.

So the only thing to "artificially" kill him is to destroy his soul or make an artificial hell I.E a different dimension or a prison where he gets torture.

So if Batman could get a phantom zone generator or be able to knock Deadpool out or trap Deadpool it wouldn't really be different from killing him as

he would spend an eternity not able to live his life away from other people and worst, suffering, wishing he was dead.

TheNemianLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could probably knock him out or incapacitate Deadpool.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By the_wspanialy  Online
tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Bruce access to the batmobile, he murderstomps

If hes just by himself, standard armor gear etc. and has shock gloves he stomps

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsblu said:

This guy thinks Deathstroke can lose to Deadpool!?! You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

Deadpool has a sword that nullifies healing...so yeah, he'd merc DS.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#293 k4tzm4n  Moderator
KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can win in a fight, but he has no way to win in a fight to the death.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

NinjaT119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool wins this.

bats doesn't kill deadpool does and hes the best at it in the marvel universe and bats is just a miloinare who's nearly at peak phisical condition. dp on the other hand is imortal, has one of the best healping factors in marvel and is not afraid to dye cause he hates living. bats has nowhere nearly reached the feats dp has and we all know that everyone in DC is the best at something but nearly no one in dc has acomplished dps feats dp can punch and kick and shoot the crap out of anyone and has killd thor whos a god with minimal ease and the rest of the marvel universe and kep traveling through universes to kill more of them. bats cant kill thor even if he had all the prep time in the world

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is smart enough to not let Deadpool put himself back together after he blows him up to pieces with explosives. Just saying. Immortal or not, the fight is over when Bruce just packs Deadpools bloody remains into plastic bags and freezes them for example. What's Deadpool gonna do then? He can't do nothing.

And yeah Deadpool is totally cocky enough to underestimate Batman and let that happen.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By pipxeroth

Wade

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman cuts up Deadpool with his own katana then buries his body parts in different locations.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: And I suppose that Deadpool is just going to stand there and let that happen?????

I......DON'T.....THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!