• 107 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@monsterstomp: trading blows means what to a Angel that pawns the Devil, made of Hellfire, has soul attacks, Massive chain attacks/Incap, massive regen, hellfire attacks that match Supes heat vision, and the stats to match feats in MOS levels as the next Kryptonian?

Meanwhile WW can barely handle WW1 soldiers with no speed blitzes and needs to block their gun fire with her shield lol. New movie looks great though in graphics.

In the end, GR has more ways to win, versatility, and as good in stats. Sorry bro that you tried to low ball with "inconsistencies"'on a hellfire made being.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By MonsterStomp

@sirfizzwhizz:

hellfire attacks that match Supes heat vision, and the stats to match feats in MOS levels as the next Kryptonian?

Based on what? Superman's heat vision can reach up to 5,500 degrees Celsius which is roughly 5 times hotter than lava. Upper limits are unknown as of this far. Ghost Rider's hellfire is nothing but paper thin in showings.

What proof do you have that back your claims up that Ghost Rider's physicals match feats in Man of Steel? Stop making baseless claims and back them up.

Ghost Rider has no defense against Diana's physicals, let alone her mystical blade and lasso coupled with her sheer dexterity.

Meanwhile WW can barely handle WW1 soldiers with no speed blitzes and needs to block their gun fire with her shield lol. New movie looks great though in graphics.

Making assumptions from a movie that hasn't even been released yet? Classic Cadence. From the looks of it, Diana is literally fighting a war solo, so I don't know what prompted you to assume she can barely handle WW1 soldiers when Ghost Rider takes his sweet old time fighting henchmen in numbers that don't even reach 5-10 at a time. Your attempts at lowballing are elementary grade.

In the end, GR has more ways to win, versatility, and as good in stats. Sorry bro that you tried to low ball with "inconsistencies"'on a hellfire made being.

What ways does he have to win? Diana can no sell his hellfire transmutated chains by employing her speed and skill to evade them. She can pretty much slice and dice him before he can employ penance stare. Her sheer strength will crush him to dust seeing as he lacks the showings against upper tier beings such as Diana. As it stands, you're out of arguments and are only fueled by your own fanboyish beliefs.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Whats your opinion on R.Reyes gr in Agents of Sheild Season 4?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: meh, Robbie Reyes is not a true Ghost Rider to begin with. He is something else that mimics the abilities of True Ghost Riders. How they treat him on a poor budget tv show is meh.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@monsterstomp: funny how Diana will harm a being who tanks Anti Tank Missils, Semi Trucks crashing into him, Mark 19 continuously, or the earth shattering drops with no damage. One with immortality, cannot die, and instant hellfire regen vs stabs. Not seeing here punch harder or do enough damage against that.

Funny how she will over power a guy who slams the devil through he earth to Hell.

Funny how she will blitz a demon that moves as blurs himself like Faora vs Clark.

Really funny how Diana tanks with no damage the transmutatative hellfire that ashes human and liquified steel instantly with a touch. Even funnier is her taking the Penance Stare that devours souls.

Seriously old friend, I think your wrong here ;) Not that it matters, the majority oddly enough are siding with the obvious superior over the anorexic Amazon. Good day mate. Glad to see ya back.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ghost Rider easily.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

1. Why you persist in arguing Ghost Rider's durability is baffling. Doomsday tanked a horde of Apache firepower and Diana can send him back by clapping her braces together. She did this twice. To a Doomsday who evolved from a nuclear explosion. Blaze isn't holding up to that, let alone repeated blows that'd more than likely shatter his body resulting in a win.

2. Using a questionable showing again.

3. Blaze doesn't move near Faora's speed or Diana's speed.

4. Never stated she'd tank a penance stare. But she has defenses against his hellfire if she can't already tank that weak fire.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@monsterstomp:

Doomsday was never put down by WW at any time, and regen from all her attacks. Same will happen here by GR feats and statements.

Faora nor WW or even Supes has legit super speed, only blur to the eye bull rushing speeds which GR can do as well. Bout to human eyes trying to target or follow him by sight.

Questionable in the fact your trying to pawn it off as dimensional abilities that GR never shown ever before or after, or stated to have. In short, you don't like the feat. That is the same as me saying "Doomsday cannot tank a nuke, it happen only once and questionable."

Not sure how the fire is weak when by feats its every bit as impressive as Supes own heat vision by feats. So...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Its pointless trying to get through to you. You're like a child. Stubborn. Ignorant. I'd have more chance getting through to a wall.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Based on what? Superman's heat vision can reach up to 5,500 degrees Celsius which is roughly 5 times hotter than lava.

Where was this stated, if you don't mind me asking?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Special Features on blu ray. You can find the video on YouTube (on phone so I can't post it). I'll try to find it for you.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Special Features on blu ray. You can find the video on YouTube (on phone so I can't post it). I'll try to find it for you.

Alrighty, thanks

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GXrevolution

Ghost Rider wins. She can't really put him down. The only time he was hurt or KO'd was when he was weakened by the devil's sun.

In all fairness, Diana's speed is not all that impressive. I watched the trailer and i have to say that I am really disappointed by how much they nerfed her . I mean, just look at the scenes from the trailers. WW1 Soldiers were shown to be able to react to her movement. She clearly isn't bulletproof either and has a hard time dealing with machine guns and rifles.

No Caption Provided

5347604-1520485914-tumbl.gif

5347605-jul-29-2016 09-44-12.gif.

These feats can be easily replicated by MCU Cap. The problem is that DCEU Diana's high-end feats mostly come from her equipment not her own stats.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: You think WW1 Soldiers had Assault Rifles?? Cute. That's a Gatling gun.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DottiestMoon
DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: Those are just trailers, I don't think it's fair to use trailer feats until the movie came out.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By GXrevolution

@emperorxhadesx420 said:

@gxrevolution: You think WW1 Soldiers had Assault Rifles?? Cute. That's a Gatling gun.

The standard soldier was equipped with rifle back in WW1. And if you read my post, I said machine guns and rifles.

@dottiestmoon said:

@gxrevolution: Those are just trailers, I don't think it's fair to use trailer feats until the movie came out.

True but it's not really going to change the fact that she is not bulletproof. Unless they completely re-write the script and re-film all the scenes.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DottiestMoon

@gxrevolution: You don't have proof that show she has been harmed by bullets. You know she tanked blows from doomsday

doomsday hits >>>> WWI bullets

Not of these gifs had bullets inflicting anything on her. Unless you want to agree that a hit from doomsday is inferior to WWI bullets

No Caption Provided

This gif above you posted displayed her boots taking some rounds too. Doesn't mean she preferred to use a shield against a Gatling gun, she's some how not bulletproof which is assumption you're making here. Talking about that what of she was using her shield to protect someone in the trenches, we don't know since again still a trailer. Did you see some round bounce off her legs in that scene.

No Caption Provided

For speed she's displayed speeds from greater then in the trailers in BvS.

No Caption Provided

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By GXrevolution

@dottiestmoon said:

@gxrevolution: You don't have proof that see has been harmed by bullets. You tanked blows rom doomsday

Not of this gifs had bullet inflicting anything on her. Unless you want to agree that a hit from doomsday is inferior to a WWI bullets

This gif above you posted displayed her boots taking some rounds too. Doesn't mean she preferred to use a shield against a Gatling gun, she's some how not bulletproof which is assumption you're making here.

She wouldn't need to shield herself against the bullets if they couldn't hurt her

She never took a direct hit from DDs. He punched her twice and both time Diana blocked with the shield. It glows and clings as his fist makes contact with it. I don't remember ever taking a full on body shot.

Besides, it's different type of durability. Bullets =/=blunt force

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DottiestMoon

@gxrevolution said:
@dottiestmoon said:

@gxrevolution: You don't have proof that see has been harmed by bullets. You tanked blows rom doomsday

Not of this gifs had bullet inflicting anything on her. Unless you want to agree that a hit from doomsday is inferior to a WWI bullets

This gif above you posted displayed her boots taking some rounds too. Doesn't mean she preferred to use a shield against a Gatling gun, she's some how not bulletproof which is assumption you're making here.

She wouldn't need to shield herself against the bullets if they couldn't hurt her

Again bad reason to think she isn't bullet proof. You're going with assumption here. Those gifs showed rounds deflected off her legs. She could be using her shield to protect someone in the trenches if we speculate since it's a trailer. The overwhelming rounds would've been irritating, it probably stings her. She wants to take the most minimum amount of damage as possible. Remember when superman destroyed batman's machine gun turrets, why would he do it unless 50 cal bullet inflict pain on him despite him taking far worse.

She never took a direct hit from DDs. He punched her twice and both time Diana blocked with the shield. It glows and clings as his fist makes contact with it. I don't remember ever taking a full on body shot.

If you paid attention in the fight scene, she actually took 2 direct hits from doomsday. One being a phyiscal hit and the other being heat vision. Both enough to send her flying dozens of meters away through concrete and cars.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So what? They both give off kinetic energy so why does it matter? A hit from doomsday is more harder than bullets obviously, in both terms of kinetic energy or pounds per square inch when it comes to measurement.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By xtreme1

Until WW gets more feats I'm going with Ghost Rider. At the end of Spirit of Vengeance, GR had grown so powerful that he was able to send the demon Roarke (Mephistopheles) down to Hell and bring the boy Danny back to life.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@brucerogers said:

@monsterstomp:

Based on what? Superman's heat vision can reach up to 5,500 degrees Celsius which is roughly 5 times hotter than lava.

Where was this stated, if you don't mind me asking?

GR heat is easily surpass lava level.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It burns so hot that it ashes people and metal on contact. To cause a whole body with simply a touch of the heated chain, to evaporate mass like that is well beyond 5000 degrees. A wave of his hand disintegrates metal bars, something plasma cutter would have trouble doing in many seconds much less instant. Even burning intangible beings.

@monsterstomp said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Its pointless trying to get through to you. You're like a child. Stubborn. Ignorant. I'd have more chance getting through to a wall.

Hey uh @jashro44 dont I get in trouble for calling others Ignorant, a child and such?

Man monster, you need to chill mate. Your suppose to be "better" than me, look what my counter arguments did to ya? Your a wreck :/

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon:

Wrong.

@gxrevolution:

Right.

Even comic WW was not bullet proof or stab proof.

Avatar image for natsudragneel41
NatsuDragneel41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Whatever helps you sleep at night, man. I'll be whatever you need me to be so you can get by on your ignorant ways.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@monsterstomp said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Whatever helps you sleep at night, man. I'll be whatever you need me to be so you can get by on your ignorant ways.

Man your bad. Flagged again. If I cannot say shit like this to others, damn sure wont let you to me.

BTW its now 17 to 7 Ghost Rider. :)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I find it ironic that you think you can sit there taking petty shots at me, but when I flip the script, you throw a fit and run to mom (mods).

You can dish it, but you can't take it. So either grow a pair or stop trying to simultaneously provoke me and run away. You've been banned more times than me, good to know times haven't changed.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@monsterstomp said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I find it ironic that you think you can sit there taking petty shots at me, but when I flip the script, you throw a fit and run to mom (mods).

You can dish it, but you can't take it. So either grow a pair or stop trying to simultaneously provoke me and run away. You've been banned more times than me, good to know times haven't changed.

Im just saying, follow the rules like I have to. Take petty shots at me the correct way. I see no reason your big badness can break rules and get off clean. Play by the rules like I am force to mate.

Crying about my past that I paid for is not going to help you here and now.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I do follow the rules. Quit whining.

Sigh, you cannot call someone ignorant, or a child Monster. I know, I been yelled at for it as stupid the rule may seem.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: There are worse words. And I've called tons of people ignorant in the past. Its not much of an insult, so much as a legit lack of understanding of something.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@monsterstomp: I been trouble for calling someone ignorant to a character, and Jash explain it is a common way to insult someone's intellegence. Calling someone a child has always been a Nono. Future reference.

But hatred with ya, I don't see the issue with the words for insult going. Just don't like others using them when I been I trouble for it.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Your jokes aren't funny.

You're comparing blows which spends metahumans flying through cars and concrete hundreds of meters away to WWI bullets, which in most account barely send some one flying and rounds still stuck in their body with the person still alive. Instead of penertaing through like morden rounds. A girl in japan survied a WWI round to the head.

With your logic humans > superman & wonderwoman in terms of durability

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: your logic is low caliber as is your counters. Even comic WW is not stab or cut proof and been shot. There is a reason she blocks bullets mate.

As for a little girl shot in the head and living, so what? I can show people shot in the head with a 7.56 AK round in the head and living. You logic is so... bad here.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is so toxic....

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DottiestMoon

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@dottiestmoon: your logic is low caliber as is your counters. Even comic WW is not stab or cut proof and been shot. There is a reason she blocks bullets mate.

As for a little girl shot in the head and living, so what? I can show people shot in the head with a 7.56 AK round in the head and living. You logic is so... bad here.

I'm going bother arguing with you here though. You have scans to proof comic version is not stab proof or bulletproof? Then why would DCEU superman destroy the machine gun turrets then since similar logic applies here.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@dottiestmoon: I need to show proof? I mean reasonable request, hope someone else can I do not have access to scans on iPhone, so hopefully someone can post the over seen scans of her stab and bullet resistance post crisis.

As for Superman, we seen bullets bounce off him, he never attempts to dodge them or block them. Wonder Woman does.

Not that it matters, Ghost Rider has no guns lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saltiest thread i've seen in a while, didn't know WW vs GR could bring out so much salt

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: There are worse words. And I've called tons of people ignorant in the past. Its not much of an insult, so much as a legit lack of understanding of something.

In the future avoid calling people names.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The part where he kills Mephistopheles

That's one heel of a strength feat

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But we can sugar coat it by saying "your logic is low calibre as is your counters". I mean I know you're trying to be the best of both worlds, but if Cadence is throwing subliminal puns, I'm calling him out.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But we can sugar coat it by saying "your logic is low caliber as is your counters". I mean I know you're trying to be the best of both worlds, but if Cadence is throwing subliminal puns, I'm calling him out.

Thats right. Attacking someones argument is allowed. Deal with it Monster.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You insulted his intelligence. Lmao. Stop playing victim.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You insulted his intelligence. Lmao. Stop playing victim.

Ok man, whatever you say, I know the rules. You did not. You attacked me directly and not the argument. But keep making a scene.

DarthSidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider wins

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Klaus

@eldorian said:

@klaus: She's 5 thousand years old and fought in WW1. She's committed sins enough for the penance stare.

She only left Paradise island during WW1, and even then she only killed bad guys. As the Ghost Rider says when he uses the penance stare (proof is in the gif someone posted here) "your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent", last time I checked, Diana, a hero doesn't harm innocents, let alone kill them.

Edit; Besides she was "brought to life by Zeus" and may later be revealed as his daughter, either way we don't even know if she has a soul considering she isn't human or demon.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Diana.