Dceu trinity vs godzilla 2014

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle is in metropolis where they fought doomsday but there are civilians this time

teefurtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By teefurtree

This is just a slight variation of numerous nearly identical battles. Batman certainly couldn't do anything except perhaps help in evacuating people, but I have no doubt that Godzilla would make his way into Gotham City, unless they could find a way to fight him in the water. Evacuation will be one hell of a tough job, and destruction could easily reach Man of Steel proportions if the Trinity aren't careful.

Seeing as Godzilla was fatigued to collapse once a skyscraper fell on him, I think Superman and Wonder Woman could prolong the fight enough to bring him to exhaustion, and win that way. I'm not sure Superman has the damage output to knock out big G with strikes to the head, but he just might. Wonder Woman, it would seem, does not. Perhaps she could target Godzilla's eyes with her sword, dropped off on his head by Superman, and could accomplish a lot there. Consider that while Godzilla tanked Castle Bravo (15 Mt yield), the bomb used against Doomsday probably had a Mt level yield as well (though much lower), and Wonder Woman lopped his arm clean off with a single cut. It stands to reason that a being so resistant to energies even on the magnitude of multi-megaton nuclear bombs could well be vulnerable to piercing and cutting damage from Wonder Woman's sword. Godzilla also suffered deep stab wounds from the MUTO's limbs.

On the other hand, I can't see Godzilla tagging Supes. His sick-ass tail-whip that killed the male MUTO (as an aside, that is just the best sound ever, the *pmm-krrm*) might catch Superman if he isn't flying carefully enough, but he didn't have very fast striking with his limbs if any, just swiping and grappling really. If he can land a tail-whip or similar strike on Superman, it would do considerable damage - it might knock him out. I can certainly see Wonder Woman getting caught underfoot though, as she's limited to the ground and not as free to maneuver on the ground as Supes is in the air. I think a hundred thousand ton footstep would take her out of the fight, but I'm not completely sure where her durability stands.

Godzilla's atomic breath also seems to be much more powerful than Kryptonian heat vision, and heat vision has hurt Kryptonians in MoS. Superman also seems to be particularly vulnerable to radiation in some unknown way, as seen in BvS, on the basis that he lost considerable mass when exposed to high levels of radiation but had mostly intact skin/hair/eyes after the blast.

This will certainly be a very, very, long battle, considering many CVers' take on the DCEU Superman vs. Legendary Godzilla battle was that it would result in a stalemate. I do think the idea of a stalemate here is silly though. Eventually, someone is going to get hurt - someone will make a stupid decision, someone will get sloppy, someone will get tired. It's a certainty.

If at all that someone is either Wonder Woman or Superman, they will lose quickly due to Godzilla's sheer strength and destructive potential, which quite obviously dwarfs either of theirs. Their advantage in this fight is dependent upon their ability to evade Godzilla's attacks, and if they slack on this, they are vulnerable. Godzilla, on the other hand, does not need to evade their attacks to succeed, and as he becomes fatigued he will not be so disadvantaged.

In light of this little surface-level analysis, I'd give the fight to Godzilla 7/10, Trinity 3/10.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman solos.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity but Batman dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Wonder Woman win

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies. The other two pull off the win with Superman beinh MVP

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough battle but I say the trinity pulls it off after a hard battle. I don't think batman dies, he didn't die when fighting doomsday, he won't die here. He won't bring anything to the fight either though.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teefurtree: wow i have to say you are impressing, you are really good in this, i liked your analysis and that you deserve by far the best answer (: ?

teefurtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gojira2512

If Godzilla 2014 catch Superman or WW with his Atomic Breath, they're dead.... .... for sure Batman Dies :/

Avatar image for deactivated-57dee37b806a4
deactivated-57dee37b806a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla 2014.. if he is able to make a clear shot from his beam in DCCU Trinity.

So is a dangerous match, able to kill them easily.

Godzilla steps on Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman lures Godzilla to that island where doomsday landed with his batwing.

Trinity finishes Godzilla in that island.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

godzilla

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is nowhere near fast enough to touch superman or wonderwoman. He has no way to win

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By karanrasquinha

@teefurtree: Nope. I admire your answer but after watching king of the monsters, big G stomps the entire DCEU and MCU and probably CW

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps