No Caption Provided

Deadshot, Harley, Katana, Croc, Boomerang, Flag, Diablo

vs

No Caption Provided

Starlord, Drax, Groot, Rocket, Gamora, Yondu

• Death or KO
  • Standard Gear.
  • In character.
  • Start 500 feet apart in a Wal Mart Supercenter.
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I think SS wins. Groot is GotG most powerful memeber and Diablo should hard counter him.

I don't think the tech advantage matters that much as they are out numbered and outskilled. Hyperbole aside Drax and Gamora sidnt impress me

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SS takes this.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GotG. Probably in a stomp.

Deadshot, Croc, Diablo, Harley, Katana, Boomerang and Flag

Vs

Starlord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot

Fight starts and Deadshot takes out Gamora, Starlord and Rocket.

Sounds like the SS should win, doesn't it? Yeah, but now what? Gamora might even be bullet resistant; I'm pretty sure Drax should be too, but even if they're not, no one here can take out Groot (now, Diablo OUT of character MAY have a chance), but otherwise, who's stopping him? He'll see his dead friends and one shot everyone, MAYBE he'll have to two or three-shot Waylan, but still, SS die.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By casper4690

SS epicly stomps the dance team.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

squad in a decent fight. due to numbers advantage, skill advantage + Diablo is a hard counter to Groot. Drax and Gamora really didn't do a whole lot to impress me. Although the Squad will probably lose numbers. Quill should get head shotted pretty easy by Lawton

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@dre_savage: Bruh Diablo is the dude who single handedly hung with Enchantress and her brother both of whom were OP. And we can't just suggest that Drax and Gamora are bullet-proof they don't have the feats to suggest so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squad. Diablo, Deadshot, probably even Boomerang can take most of them out. Thankfully Slipknot isn't here. He would have blown their minds.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diablo is the only threat to the guardians....

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardians since Diablo is the only threat here.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

Drax is bullet proof, he was being shot in the chest by those floating gun robots in the prison as he tore it apart.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee: @newecho: pretty sure a bullet to the head is enough to down any guardian not named groot.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: or drax...none of the squad would survive a punch from groot or drax.. rockets gear should be able to take Diablo when he decides to get serious but again he is the threat...the guardians just hide behind groot and they pick the squad off one by one....

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kroczilla

@newecho: you are basically assuming the remaining squad members will stand around doing nothing. They hav croc who can arguably hold off drax (even take him down with back up firepower from flag), deadshot who could put down any guardian instantly etc. And i havent even mentioned harley and katana. Guardians are outnumbered and outmatched.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: Harley and katana get beat by gamora.. dead shot can't shoot through groot which was my point and what standard gear does flag have that will help?? I'll admit that I have no idea what we count as rockets or petersstandard gear which is why the squad could win with diablo but again he is the only real threat... croc gets croc slapped by drax so he is no help. Boomerang will be a good little one liner contest with Peter but Peter should win that... again the only real threat and the one whom could actually win it for the squad is Diablo and that just depends on whether or not rocket or Peter has something that can blow him up in their standard gear...

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suicide Squad stomp. Deadshot head shots Rocket, Gamora, and Quil. Diablo burns Groot. Then the team gangs up on Drax (who would be held off, or even beaten by Croc).

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: have you watched the movie? Deadshoot alone can solo anyone who isnt groot. And gamora has zero skill feats to suggest she can put down harley and katana. The only reason this is even debateable is due to groot and el diablo turns him to charcoal real quick.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: I have seen the movie which is why I know a bomb will kill diablo.. and what skill does Harley and katana have that suggest they can take gamora whom actually showed skill.. katana and hardly fought zombie things. Now katana sword is an issue but she would have to not be hit by gamora or even groot(you know his whole extension limb thing)or even drax. Dead shot can't shoot through groot and he can protect all non bullet proof members of the guardians... again Diablo is the real threat..

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kroczilla

@newecho: 1) yes, a bomb can kill diablo. Unfortunately all the guardians save groot will be down with a casr of "bullet in the skull"

2) what actual skill did gamora show? All she did was take down featless fodder and that blue chick (cant recall her name) who btw doesnt exactly have impressive feats.

3) is groot a bullet timer? Does groot have feats of protecting the guardians from multiple supersonic projectiles? If not, they all get laid down by deadshot.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: why does groot have to be a bullet timer? He protects them from bullets.. they shoot Floyd because he has zero aim dodging or bullet timing feats... he dies either by groot doing his extension thing or rocket shooting you know a rocket at him...

Gamora fought Peter who used gadgets and nebula (blue chick) whom both showed more skill than the fodder that Harley and katana faced...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the Squad that suggest they can put down Groot and Drax?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: again groot is bullet proof as is drax whom was getting shot by high powered rounds in the prison

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the Squad that suggest they can put down Groot and Drax?

Bullet should work fine on Drax. And Diablo would seriously mess Groot up.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: 1)*facepalm*. Okay, let me make this simple, how does groot protect multiple persons from a skilled marks man when he has zero feats to suggest he can react to bullets? And groot isnt"bullet proof", he simply cant be put down by them hence diablo roasts him alive.

2) prove rocket can beat floyd in a quick draw. Same dude that took down dozens of humaniod before any member of the special force team could even open fire. Like i said anyone who isnt groot is dying instantly

3) drax isnt bullet proof cause he hasnt been shown tanking actual bullets. That how fiction works. Same way captain america hassurvived chuatari lasers and repulsar blasts, but is far from bullet proof.

4) and what exactly was the feat of skill nebula showed?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diablo is a wildcard, but other than him, the Guardians should take this handily. SS could win just because of Diablo though.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: sigh.. I don't think you watched guardians.. drax took multiple high powered rounds in the prison period...

Groot can just cocoon around the team and give them cover... he again is bullet proof.. I never said rocket would out draw Floyd because he doesn't have to...

You keep going back to diablo roasting groot which we have no idea would even work for one and two diablo will be reluctant to even get involved... I agree he is the threat but he isn't an auto win...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

sigh.. I don't think you watched guardians.. drax took multiple high powered rounds in the prison period...

I don't remember Drax ever getting hit by a bullet. Also, Groot was able to puncture his lung easily and Drax cowered under the knife. Bulletproof people don't do that.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: dude he took bullets from the drones in the prison...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@rbt: dude he took bullets from the drones in the prison...

We debated this before. There was no clear shot of him getting shot.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: yeah there is... and I have never debated this that I remember...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@rbt: yeah there is... and I have never debated this that I remember...

I just rewtched the scene. There isn't.

Loading Video...

I'm pretty sure you're talking about this. The drone wasn't even shooting in his direction.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By newecho

It shoots him in the stomach

And you take less evidence when it comes to arrow my friend...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

It shoots him in the stomach

No. The turrets were clearly firing in the opposite direction. It shouldn't even be debated.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: and that scene shows exactly how groot protects them and it also shows the agility of gamora with the jump across the room...

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

SS

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@rbt: and that scene shows exactly how groot protects them and it also shows the agility of gamora with the jump across the room...

That's great. But I never said that Groot is not bullet proof. He is. And he can envelope them and protect them, but that would only mean that he is opening himself up to Diablo. Floyd would make a short work of everyone else.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God SS was a terrible movie.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: how does Diablo hurt groot? Your theory is that the fire will work which very well might but we don't know that for sure and again the squad can be taken out while groot is protecting them with Floyd being first to go.. Diablo isn't going to fight right off the bat and if the guardians actually have something to put him down with he may never actually get in the fight..

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: why do u think groot is baby groot now? Fire mate

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

: how does Diablo hurt groot? Your theory is that the fire will work which very well might but we don't know that for sure

A fire and a living tree does not mix well. Its not a theory, its common sense.

the squad can be taken out while groot is protecting them with Floyd being first to go.

So, the guardians are inside a bubble made by Groot to protect them, and Groot is busy protecting them. How exactly does Squad gets taken out? Groot isn;t a bullet timer. He can't deflect bullets by reacting to them. The best he can do is provide a shield, which unfortunately would block the attacks from both side and leave him open.

Diablo isn't going to fight right off the bat and if the guardians actually have something to put him down with he may never actually get in the fight..

Considering Diablo sacrificed himself for squad, I'm pretty sure he is not going to be just standing. That was before Floyd told him off and Diablo actually started to consider them friends.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They settle it in a dance off...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: of course the crash did. But the fire from the crash burned him. U could even see his parts were burned

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By newecho

@rbt: @rbt: bullets and trees don't mix either but yet they don't hurt him... And again why can't groot just extend to where the killable squad members are and kill them or just open up enough for rocket and Peter to get shots of explosive rounds off?...Diablo isn't going to get in the fight until they are endangered... That could easily be to late

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I think u have ur own head cannon. Dude the ship exploded. U could even see the fire on groot's branches

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: groot was protecting them from the impact.. There is no head cannon going on here except yours... He was destroyed by the impact of falling out of the sky....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man there is some stupid logic in this thread :/

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers