DCEU Doctor Fate runs the Disney Gauntlet!

Agmine570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agmine570

DCEU Doctor Fate

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Disney

In this series of epic battles, the Agent of the Lords of Order runs a gauntlet consisted of powerful characters from Disney content. How far can he go?

• All in character, but determined to win no matter what cost
  • Win by death or KO or incapacitation
  • Everyone with basic knowledge
  • Standard equipment
  • All the Disney characters have their Comics and Cartoon feats
  • Every Disney character is animated version

If you think order is wrong, just say who he wins and loses to.

The Gauntlet

1. Mad Madam Mim

No Caption Provided

2. Robert Callaghan

No Caption Provided

3. The Omnidroid

No Caption Provided

4. Sorcerer Jafar

No Caption Provided

5. Elsa

No Caption Provided

6. Maleficent

No Caption Provided

7. Ursula (with trident, and fight in the edge of an island with Ursula in the sea)

No Caption Provided

8. Te Ka (same location she fought Maui)

No Caption Provided

9. Hades

No Caption Provided

10. Chernabog (fight at night in Bald Mountain)

No Caption Provided

11. Genie Jafar

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure there's anyway of killing Te Ka except purifying her into Te fiti with her heart, probably stops there

Avatar image for sundipped_superman
Sundipped_Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like a fun gauntlet.

Thanks for creating it. I don't know enough about the Disney guys but I think fate may make it to 11 or possibly clear.

Open to having my mind changed though

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Don't know anything about Mim.
  2. I can see Fate beating Callaghan with his clones overwhelming the guy and taking him out.
  3. Depends on if he can pierce through the outer armor with his Ankh attack. I think Fate's shields are tough enough to withstand the Omnidroid's laser as well.
  4. This is where it gets a little tricky. I'm not sure how these two's spells would interact or who would overpower who. Still, Jafar seemed physically the same, and even as a snake he got stabbed and hurt by a regular sword.
  5. Elsa feels kinda overrated. I don't see her being able to fend Fate off from all sides, or deal with his illusions, or even defend against his Ankh ability. Plus flight gives him a really good advantage in a lot of these fights.
  6. Don't know enough about Maleficent, but didn't she get killed by an enchanted sword? Fate might be able to replicate.
  7. Not sure why Ursula is so high. She got impaled by a rotted wooden boat. She's slow, a big target, and couldn't even hit Ariel when she had her dead to rights and on the ocean floor, unable to maneuver properly.
  8. Te Ka was pretty limited by where she (?) could go. She has some decent AP but her speed might not be enough to tag Fate. However, I'm not sure how or even if she can be put down, unless maybe dumping her in the ocean entirely would clam her up.
  9. Hades might have enough cartoony scaling to win this. I'd need to watch Hercules again to be sure.
  10. Don't know enough about Chernabog, though apparently he's the biggest bad in Disney or something.
  11. Genie Jafar has limitations due to being a genie. He can't kill anyone and his lamp is a weak spot. However, he had enough hax and power to completely troll and toy with Genie, so he should probably win.
H47492934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By H47492934

He should stop at the genie. Most of these characters aren’t super impressive. I think Ursula is too high.

Genie Jafar is ridiculously powerful though.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Elsa freezes his ass.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 11

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fate being determined to win probably means he stops at Hades. Te-Ka is too slow.

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

H47492934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: what are hades’ feats again? I don’t remember his hax being extremely powerful.

H47492934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: what are hades’ feats again? I don’t remember his hax being extremely powerful.

Nevermind

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h47492934 said:

Nevermind

Eh I can give you stuff anyways. He was pretty solid against Hercules's toon-force, and IIRC he can't die. Fate doesn't have access to the River Styx.

Alekos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he stops at Elsa but I haven't seen a bunch of what these disney guys can do

H47492934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h47492934 said:
@h47492934 said:

Nevermind

Eh I can give you stuff anyways. He was pretty solid against Hercules's toon-force, and IIRC he can't die. Fate doesn't have access to the River Styx.

His feats are actually very good. Most of the magic users in Disney have universe level feats.