Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty

1. Stopping a bullet puts her reaction time on par with Batman's.
2. A fraction of a second is subjective, for all we know she could of reacted at 1/3 or 1/2 of a second.  Wonder Woman's reaction time is faster then nanosecond, which is 1 billionth of a second.
3. It doesn't say she's reacting faster then light, but that she can move faster then light, she's blocking Quicksilvers punches.  Quicksilver of today isn't even 1/10000 the speed of light, think about how slow he was back in those days when his peak was 700 MPH.  Hardly impressive.
4. See number 2
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon
1) Show batman breaking out of a forcefield or chains and catching a bullet many feet infront of him after it was shot.
2) No it says in one of them in a "imperceptibly small fraction of a second". Show Wonder Woman taking flight, flying to and through an asteroid in a small fraction of a second. Not only does Photon react she had to move also.
3) She has to react before she can move. She sees the punches and reacts to them at the speed of light. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon:  1) Show batman breaking out of a forcefield or chains and catching a bullet many feet infront of him after it was shot. 2) No it says in one of them in a "imperceptibly small fraction of a second". Show Wonder Woman taking flight, flying to and through an asteroid in a small fraction of a second. Not only does Photon react she had to move also. 3) She has to react before she can move. She sees the punches and reacts to them at the speed of light. 
1. Breaking out of a forcefield has nothing to do with reaction time.  If the argument is that Photon was able to break a shield and block the bullet after it was fired, it's still a mediocre feat because street level characters have done similar feats.  Example, JLA 80 page Giant had Black Canary outrun a bullet and destroy it with her canary cry, that's more impressive then what Photon did.
2. Again, what is an imperceptibly small fraction of a second?  A regular human can perceive at max around 300 frames per second.  So there talking about being inpercievable to humans, then that puts her no where near Wonder Woman's faster then nanosecond reaction time.  
3. It says she can move faster then light, then she blocks Quicksilver punches when Quicksilver could only move at a few hundred MPH.  Nothing about light speed reaction time there.  If that's her best feat then she's going to get blitzed with the rest of her team.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By pooty

1) Black Canary outran a bullet? Black Panther put Silver Surfer in an armlock. If Canary has more than one feat like that then it's valid. If not, PIS. monica has many showings of reaction time. 
2)Where does it state that wonder woman has nanosecond reaction time?
3) Show any of team DC realizing that they are in a fight. Pick an opponent to attack. Cover the distance to attack that person in a fraction of a second. And hit an opponent who has "fraction of a second reflexes". Show me that and this debate is ended.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
1) Black Canary outran a bullet? Black Panther put Silver Surfer in an armlock. If Canary has more than one feat like that then it's valid. If not, PIS. monica has many showings of reaction time.  2)Where does it state that wonder woman has nanosecond reaction time? 3) Show any of team DC realizing that they are in a fight. Pick an opponent to attack. Cover the distance to attack that person in a fraction of a second. And hit an opponent who has "fraction of a second reflexes". Show me that and this debate is ended.
Monica only has one feat of her reacting to a bullet also, the rest of the feats you show are unquantifiable, they keep saying that she reacted in a fraction of a second but for all we know that can be 1/2 of a second.  
It was that scan of Batman saying she has faster reaction time then Superman does, Superman has nanosecond reaction time
So the basis of you're argument now is for the DC team to not realize they're in a fight?  I can the same thing for the Marvel team.  You really think that either side is going to look at their opponents and assume they're here for tea and makeovers?  Anytime a battle is made on forums the characters obviously know they're going to be in a fight. You're trying to give Marvel unfair advantages now.  There are 2 nanosecond reaction timers and arguably 2 more on the DC team vs none on the Marvel team.  Not only that, the only person that might have decent reaction time is Photon, leaving one character without nanosecond reaction time to deal with 2 potentially 4.  What do you think is going to happen?
Marvel team has no chance at all. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: So lets say it is 4 vs Photon. What are they going to do? They can't see, hear or hit her. While she can easily enter they're body and destroy them from the inside. Jade's power only works on the electromagnetic spectrum and if Photon becomes a neutrino Jade can't do nothing. That's why i didn't want to make this about speed because lets assume your DC has 4 members left. They still can't hurt Photon in any way. marvel has the last woman standing. And that's assuming that they can react and move and hit a person with "fraction of a second relexes". You have shown nothing depicting they can. Either way Marvel wins
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:

@Cosmic_Falcon: So lets say it is 4 vs Photon. What are they going to do? They can't see, hear or hit her. While she can easily enter they're body and destroy them from the inside. Jade's power only works on the electromagnetic spectrum and if Photon becomes a neutrino Jade can't do nothing. That's why i didn't want to make this about speed because lets assume your DC has 4 members left. They still can't hurt Photon in any way. marvel has the last woman standing. And that's assuming that they can react and move and hit a person with "fraction of a second relexes". You have shown nothing depicting they can. Either way Marvel wins

It isn't 4 vs Photon.  Mary can BFR her, so could Raven.  Photon can also do nothing to Jade.  Jade's powers don't just work on Electromagnetic spectrum, where you got that from I have no idea.  Her powers became magic based ever since she gained full power of the star heart from Alan Scott.  She has all of the powers of a Lantern to a higher extent.  If speed was utilized there wouldn't be just 4 members left either, you're assuming that Marvel would by some miracle take out everyone except for the 4 heavy hitters when ever person on Marvel can be one shotted, and so far no one has shown any proof that Photon is fast enough to react to a blitz from any of the 4 heavy hitters.  
Marvel doesn't have a chance here, so far there fastest character is on par with Black Canary.  Unless you have proof of Photon's nanosecond reaction time then she gets taken out by Diana or Kara. 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By cascadeking09
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty:   1. Stopping a bullet puts her reaction time on par with Batman's. 2. A fraction of a second is subjective, for all we know she could of reacted at 1/3 or 1/2 of a second.  Wonder Woman's reaction time is faster then nanosecond, which is 1 billionth of a second. 3. It doesn't say she's reacting faster then light, but that she can move faster then light, she's blocking Quicksilvers punches.  Quicksilver of today isn't even 1/10000 the speed of light, think about how slow he was back in those days when his peak was 700 MPH.  Hardly impressive. 4. See number 2
R u talkin about Shiva here?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: I don't have proof of Photons nanosecond reaction. I do have scans of Photon reacting in a fraction of a second.  Do you have scans of Diana or Kara nanosecond reaction? Do you have scans of them tagging a person who can not only react but travel miles in a fraction of a second? Any scans to back up your views would be appreciated.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By cascadeking09
@pooty: Wonder Woman has tagged both Flash and Zoom, but I don't have any scans to show you.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By pooty
@cascadeking09: No scans needed my friend. I'm sure she has tagged them. i'm sure they tagged her also. Also were they moving at light speed? Also Zoom or Flash can't go intangible in a fraction of a second.
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#112  Edited By The_Warlord

DC

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By cascadeking09
@pooty: How can u ask those questions knowing she's tagged them? Flash and Zoom can both go intangible even Supergirl can go intangible.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By IZZR
@cascadeking09 said:
@pooty: Wonder Woman has tagged both Flash and Zoom, but I don't have any scans to show you.
Yeah i seen her tag Zoom before but he actually let her i mean if Flash desperately struggles to tag him why would Diana do any better nonetheless her speed is amazing
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By cascadeking09
@IZZR: I didn't say she was faster than either of them, but to be able to tag either of them he would have to have reaction time on that level.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: I don't have proof of Photons nanosecond reaction. I do have scans of Photon reacting in a fraction of a second.  Do you have scans of Diana or Kara nanosecond reaction? Do you have scans of them tagging a person who can not only react but travel miles in a fraction of a second? Any scans to back up your views would be appreciated.
Again, a fraction of a second can be 1/3-1/2 of a second.  It's very subjective.  
Kara is a Kryptonian, Kryptonians have nanosecond reaction time,
 http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67698/1288783-superman_nano_second_reaction_time_super.jpg

Wonder Woman faster then Clark

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Photon punched Pietro in light speed. She was moving as fast as light and throwing punches, it doesnt' matter that she did it to another speedster, it matters how she did what she did.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

That means she can move at light speed, not react at it.  If Quicksilver was a light speeder and was moving at light speed, then you would have something to go on. 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pooty
@cascadeking09: Zoom cant go intangible at all.  Diana is fast no doubt. i have seen no proof she has nanosecond reaction as was stated. being able to hit flash or zoom shows little unless it is stated the speed they were moving at.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: so she is not faster. she is faster because he has to think. Photon can instantly change also. And Clark was still not convinced. He was about to argue but something came up. And Reed Richards says that Spiderman is his intellectual equal. Feats show otherwise. LOL
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:

@Cosmic_Falcon: so she is not faster. she is faster because he has to think. Photon can instantly change also. And Clark was still not convinced. He was about to argue but something came up. And Reed Richards says that Spiderman is his intellectual equal. Feats show otherwise. LOL

Bottom line is she's faster then him period, you yourself admit this.  Photon has never changed instantly, and Clark accepted it after Batman told him it was true. 
So still, so far Photons reaction time is no greater then Black Canary's. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: Clark didn't accept it . Whenever you say "but" that means you don't agree. And that was sparring. Thats like me saying Gamora can beat Thanos because she beat him in sparring. That proves nothing. And you have said this many times: " And Reed Richards says that Spiderman is his intellectual equal. Feats show otherwise" Don't switch up now. Back up your statements with feats. Here are some feats to show Photon changing instantly.

No Caption Provided
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By cascadeking09
@pooty: It's different when one character acknowledges the skills of another character in comparision to their own. It's not the same as a character saying they are better than another character at something. Clark saying but doesn't mean much, because he hadn't even thought of it that way before. His but would have ended whether Batman interrupted or not because he had no argument for that already.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By cascadeking09
@pooty said:
@cascadeking09: Zoom cant go intangible at all.  Diana is fast no doubt. i have seen no proof she has nanosecond reaction as was stated. being able to hit flash or zoom shows little unless it is stated the speed they were moving at.
Why would a statement for 2 lightspeeders be needed to show that they were moving at lightspeed?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Clark didn't accept it . Whenever you say "but" that means you don't agree. And that was sparring. Thats like me saying Gamora can beat Thanos because she beat him in sparring. That proves nothing. And you have said this many times: " And Reed Richards says that Spiderman is his intellectual equal. Feats show otherwise" Don't switch up now. Back up your statements with feats. Here are some feats to show Photon changing instantly.

No Caption Provided
Clark doesn't have to accept it, Batman is a far more credible authority when it comes to martial arts and how the body works, if he agrees then it's most likely fact.  
I'm not switching anything.  Spiderman has never done anything to suggest he's Reed's equal.  Wonder Woman on the other hand has handed Superman his ass several times before. How do you think she compensates for his strength and raw speed advantage? With her superior reflexes and fighting skill.  

I've already addressed this before, fraction of a second can be 1/3 1/4 1/5 or 1/2 of a second.  It's incredibly subjective.  If she's changing her energy type in 1/2 of a second, she's still going to get her clocked cleaned before she can change.  Also, even if she changed and Wonder Woman couldn't hurt her, there are still 2 people that can control energy and 3 that can BFR her. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By pooty
@cascadeking09: Reed Richards says that Spiderman is his intellectual equal. Nothing i have seen proves that. Nothing i have seen puts Wonder Woman at nanosecond reaction. If you don't have scans i will accept issue numbers as proof. But that was sparring. Maybe that was supermans "but". Yeah WW you can match me in sparring "BUT" not when i go all out.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty: Wonder Woman has also fought Superman seriously before, she has enough experience with him to warrant this. 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By cascadeking09
@pooty: It doesn't matter. I would think he would know enough about himself to say so. Superman seems to think that he's faster because he can out run her, but Batman gave him a scenario to show that one person can be faster on foot but not be faster than someone else in combat.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: Show were its stated what speed her and Supes were fighting at in any of their fights. My fights specifically show an amount of time of atleast less than a second.  No one is questioning WW has fast reaction speed but you have still not shown anything that states whether it is "a fraction of a second or less as i have shown. Just as Spiderman has shown you nothing on Reed level, WW has not been shown to match superman at "nanosecond" speed. If they exist present them.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Show were its stated what speed her and Supes were fighting at in any of their fights. My fights specifically show an amount of time of atleast less than a second.  No one is questioning WW has fast reaction speed but you have still not shown anything that states whether it is "a fraction of a second or less as i have shown. Just as Spiderman has shown you nothing on Reed level, WW has not been shown to match superman at "nanosecond" speed. If they exist present them.
That's where you're wrong.  You're scan doesn't specifically show an amount of time, it shows an incredibly large window of time that can be anywhere from 1/2 a second to 99/100 of a second.  At least we know that Wonder Woman was able to fight a blood lusted Superman....while holding back herself [although she had a little help with Kryptonian, she wasn't really trying to hurt Clark either]  The fact that Spiderman has done nothing to suggest he's on Reed's level intellectually and that Reed was trying to put him over.  On the other hand Wonder Woman has fought Clark at his best and has Batman, one of the world's leading martial artist to warrant this makes it more valid. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By pooty
@cascadeking09 said: @Cosmic_Falcon:
@pooty said:
Why would a statement for 2 lightspeeders be needed to show that they were moving at lightspeed?
Just because 2 lightspeeders can travel at lightspeed doesn't mean they always fight at the level. The flash has stated he rarely moves at lightspeed on earth because it causes to much destruction.

They were sparring. She can't gauge Supes true speed by sparring.  And Superman has fought WW for real before. But we know Superman holds back. He has stated that many times. I have not only shown what the writers say about Photon speed but feats to back it up. Show some actual feats not talking between friends.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@cascadeking09 said: @Cosmic_Falcon:
@pooty said:
Just because 2 lightspeeders can travel at lightspeed doesn't mean they always fight at the level. The flash has stated he rarely moves at lightspeed on earth because it causes to much destruction.  They were sparring. She can't gauge Supes true speed by sparring.  And Superman has fought WW for real before. But we know Superman holds back. He has stated that many times. I have not only shown what the writers say about Photon speed but feats to back it up. Show some actual feats not talking between friends.
I'm not sure where you came up with Flash causing destruction when the speed force negates friction, but that's going off topic.
 In most of there fights, Wonder Woman holds back also, in fact she held back against Superman when he was mind controlled into thinking she was Doomsday, and Superman still couldn't beat her. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
That's where you're wrong.  You're scan doesn't specifically show an amount of time, it shows an incredibly large window of time that can be anywhere from 1/2 a second to 99/100 of a second.  At least we know that Wonder Woman was able to fight a blood lusted Superman....while holding back herself [although she had a little help with Kryptonian, she wasn't really trying to hurt Clark either]  The fact that Spiderman has done nothing to suggest he's on Reed's level intellectually and that Reed was trying to put him over.  On the other hand Wonder Woman has fought Clark at his best and has Batman, one of the world's leading martial artist to warrant this makes it more valid. 
I would be happy if you showed something showing any amount of speed reflexes for WW. 1/2 second, 3/4 second, nanosecond. Kryptonite diminishes his powers and fighting bloodlusted does not equal fighting at nanosecond speed. Show proof
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: Flash said his footsteps would destroy the ground when he moves at light speed. Has nothing to do with friction. i think WW can beat Superman not because she faster but a better fighter. Reaction feats please?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
I would be happy if you showed something showing any amount of speed reflexes for WW. 1/2 second, 3/4 second, nanosecond. Kryptonite diminishes his powers and fighting bloodlusted does not equal fighting at nanosecond speed. Show proof
Normally though but Superman was also brainwashed into thinking that Wonder Woman was actually Doomsday and that he killed Lois.  Given the circumstances it's obvious that he was going out.  I'd be happy if you can show an accurate gauge on how fast Photon's reaction time is.  The scan I showed was all I can find for the moment, but it's still a more accurate and impressive estimation then Photon and her less then second reaction speed.   Kryptonite in large quantities diminishes his power, when she fought him she only had the Kryptonite ring that Batman gave her. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: We know Photon reacted at less than a second. We are positive of that. We have no way of even assuming that WW and supes were fighting at nanosecond reaction speed. NONE. it was not stated nor shown that they were moving at those speeds. If you can't show WW show scans of Kara or Jade at nanosecond.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: We know Photon reacted at less than a second. We are positive of that. We have no way of even assuming that WW and supes were fighting at nanosecond reaction speed. NONE. it was not stated nor shown that they were moving at those speeds. If you can't show WW show scans of Kara or Jade at nanosecond.
We know that Black Canarny can react at less then a second also.  This puts Photon's reaction time at the same level as street level characters.  
We know that Superman can process thought, think, and move at nanoescond reaction time.  We know that Diana is his superior and that Kara is at least his equal. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: I know you want DC to win but don't say that Black Canary reaction feats match Photons. That's a sad attempt to prove a point.  Batman's opinion does not equal fact especially in a sparring match. Fighting in bloodlust does not mean moving at nanosecond speed. If they were moving that fast every tree, house, the ground would have been destroyed in their wake. You have shown no accurate depiction of her speed. Less than a second is better than showing nothing at all
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: I know you want DC to win but don't say that Black Canary reaction feats match Photons. That's a sad attempt to prove a point.  Batman's opinion does not equal fact especially in a sparring match. Fighting in bloodlust does not mean moving at nanosecond speed. If they were moving that fast every tree, house, the ground would have been destroyed in their wake. You have shown no accurate depiction of her speed. Less than a second is better than showing nothing at all
I know you want Marvel to win but don't say that Photon has nanosecond reaction time.  The only thing you've proven so far is that she can react to bullets.  Batman is an expert on martial arts and physiology and one of the most intelligent humans in DCU.  Wonder Woman has fought Clark when he was blood lusted and brain washed into thinking she was Doomsday, even if you blood lust doesn't mean going all out, the fact that he was brainwashed into thinking that Wonder Woman was one of his most dangerous enemies warrants this. 
Less then a second reaction time is something that street level characters can do.  Which means Photon's reaction speed is nothing special.  You've shown nothing but mediocre feats and try to pass them off as Photon being able to blitz the entire team when her best reaction feat is a piss poor one. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: Please show the post where i said Photon has nanosecond reaction time. Can't find it can you? Just like you can't find any feats of WW clearly reacting at nanosecond speed.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Please show the post where i said Photon has nanosecond reaction time. Can't find it can you? Just like you can't find any feats of WW clearly reacting at nanosecond speed.
I have a statement from the authority on martial arts and how the body works.  And we have Wonder Woman handing Superman his ass in most of there fights, including when he's blood lusted.  Good enough for me. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
I have a statement from the authority on martial arts and how the body works.  And we have Wonder Woman handing Superman his ass in most of there fights, including when he's blood lusted.  Good enough for me. 
Beside the fact that it means that WW can react to attack that fast, not that she can attack that fast. Her reactions are like Quasar's - automatic. But Quasar's powers affect other people, so when he is attacked he automatically drains all energy sources he can. 
Photon is lightspeeder in everything. She attacked Quicksilver in her light form, so she was moving as fast as light. 

Tell me who from DC team can do the same.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By a88378438

wait.. this thread not has
The Elaine Belloc and Kayla Ballantine?

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By theicon
@Cosmic_Falcon: actually superman didnt lose , to wonder woman, if people would finish the comic, you will see after she cut his neck superman still stood there and a few pannels later flew off and saved the world  he wasn't finished or beaten. He stopped when maxwell lord was killed, not due to a clearly sliced open neck, he didn't go down and it didn't stop him..I can show this if you like?  how ever a few pannels  later  for wonder woman, she  nearly fried from a nuclear meltdown to which her skin was begining to burn. same comic
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By IcePrince_X

Photon is a heavy hitter too.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@theicon said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: actually superman didnt lose , to wonder woman, if people would finish the comic, you will see after she cut his neck superman still stood there and a few pannels later flew off and saved the world  he wasn't finished or beaten. He stopped when maxwell lord was killed, not due to a clearly sliced open neck, he didn't go down and it didn't stop him..I can show this if you like?  how ever a few pannels  later  for wonder woman, she  nearly fried from a nuclear meltdown to which her skin was begining to burn. same comic
No one is arguing that Superman lost to Wonder Woman, if you read through the thread you'd know that people were arguing that she's fought a blood lusted Superman while she herself was holding back.  The only reason why the fight ended was because Diana killed Maxwell Lord.  The point is that Wonder Woman didn't want to kill Superman.  She was nearly fried, but that's after she a brutal fight with Superman, in which he ended up nearly taking her to the sun and trying to fry her with his heat vision. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
Beside the fact that it means that WW can react to attack that fast, not that she can attack that fast. Her reactions are like Quasar's - automatic. But Quasar's powers affect other people, so when he is attacked he automatically drains all energy sources he can.  Photon is lightspeeder in everything. She attacked Quicksilver in her light form, so she was moving as fast as light.   Tell me who from DC team can do the same.
She was MOVING at light speed.  You have yet to show me that Photon can REACT at light speed.  Wonder Woman has moved faster then light before when she nearly entered the speed force with Jesse Quick.  So WW can move and react at light speeds, Photon can't. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
Beside the fact that it means that WW can react to attack that fast, not that she can attack that fast. Her reactions are like Quasar's - automatic. But Quasar's powers affect other people, so when he is attacked he automatically drains all energy sources he can.  Photon is lightspeeder in everything. She attacked Quicksilver in her light form, so she was moving as fast as light.   Tell me who from DC team can do the same.
She was MOVING at light speed.  You have yet to show me that Photon can REACT at light speed.  Wonder Woman has moved faster then light before when she nearly entered the speed force with Jesse Quick.  So WW can move and react at light speeds, Photon can't. 
in order to move at light speed you need the reaction timing to move otherwise the mover will smash herself within everything when she moves.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
Moving, in this case means fighting... And show me WW reacting FTL.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Lance Bastro said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
in order to move at light speed you need the reaction timing to move otherwise the mover will smash herself within everything when she moves.
Ahhh...no...I can think numerous characters that can move faster then light but don't have light speed reaction time.