• Ronan the Accuser
  • Emma Frost
  • Cyclops
  • Human Torch
  • Hawkeye
  • Wolverine

- Morals On.

- Both team gets 10 mins prep.

- Win by death, KO, or incapacitation. No BFR.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

surfer solos

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Silver Surfer is not soloing Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Superman, Supergirl and Green Lantern John.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By newcomer

Marvel team.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01

Even if he's not soloing, he + BRB is more than enough

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Silver Surfer isn't soloing and he isn't taking the entire DC team with just Bill.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01

How does DC team take surfer down?

MMH can't take him down on TP, Superman & Supergirl will be drained quickly (not like they could do anything) but BA & john will cause him a lot of trouble

Add a Thor level character & r

the problem is solved

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Surfer in character can be KO'd by Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, John or Superman. Hes no where near as fast as they are except maybe John, combat speed wise. BRB can be dealt with telepathically. Or Just beat down physically by a much faster Superman. For the record, I think Marvel team wins. I do not, however, believe 2 characters will take on all of team DC and win.

Gollum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki, Emma, Cyclops, Human Torch and Hawkeye get speed blitzed by Flash according to Batman's plan. The rest get annihilated by Adam and Supers powered up by Green lantern.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An argument could be could made for Surfer winning by himself.

Surfer emits red solar radiation, immediately taking out Superman and Supergirl, then he absorbs the Green Lantern energy and bolsters his strength. His cosmic awareness shows him everyone's weaknesses as they are all just alien races, he's physically and mentally capable of handling everyone else by himself.

Coupled with Nova and Beta Ray Bill I'd say it's a stomp.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: he's not going to mental overpower J'onn. He struggles with Thor in character. He's been KO'D both my energy and physical force from Thanos. Green Lantern John, Superman and Black Adam could each give BRB a good fight and maybe even take a majority alone. I agree that Marvel wins. Norrin isn't soloing though, thats severely lowballing DC'S team and overhyping a morals on pacifist into soloing

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: He doesn't need to TP J'Onn his mental defenses are good enough that J'Onn can't harm him that way, also he could just start a fire and put him out of commission. Surfer easily manhandles characters like Hulk and Beta Ray Bill, so I'm not sure how anyone on the list comes close to harming him physically., and it's outrageous that'd you'd compare Thanos to anyone here. Being KO'd by Thanos is far and away different than being KO'd by any of the herald tier characters listed.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: so he's not going to be overpowering J'onn, which was my point. J'onn doesnt have a weakness to fire any longer to my knowledge thats been gone for awhile. Also, it's not hilarious, Superman and Black Adam have striking feats as great or greater than Thanos actually. They also utilize combat speed much more effectively and could easily blitz Norrin in character. Surfer is a beast but the bottom line is he isnt sologing and he would need help from more than just BRB.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01

I didn't see morals on.

Surfer isn't soloing, but he takes down a big chunk of DC anyways

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I never said he'd be fighting Superman, Green Lantern, or Supergirl, those characters can easily be negated by his powerset. As for Black Adam I haven't seen anything in the N52 that has approached Thanos in strength, I'd put him in the same league as Hulk maybe Thor. This bottoms out to Silver Surfer vs Black Adam + Martian Manhunter and I think Norrin can easily handle them on his own. A completely calm Silver Surfer while severely holding back has Taken Beta Ray Bill and Hulk without effort. I'm not trying to downplay DC (overall I prefer it MUCH more than Marvel), just that Silver Surfer is in a different league. He's too powerful and versatile.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: I completely ignored the idea this was New 52. My bad.

ImmortanSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: An argument could be could made for Surfer winning by himself.

Surfer emits red solar radiation, immediately taking out Superman and Supergirl, then he absorbs the Green Lantern energy and bolsters his strength. His cosmic awareness shows him everyone's weaknesses as they are all just alien races, he's physically and mentally capable of handling everyone else by himself.

Coupled with Nova and Beta Ray Bill I'd say it's a stomp.

This guy gets it

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Surfer takes J'onn, Bill and WWH take Superman and Supergirl. Rider takes John. Loki solos the rest

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tantani

mismatch marvel stomp

Cyborg, Bane, Deadshot, Batman, Nightwing, Cyclops, Human Torch, Hawkeye and Wolverine are probably no factor

silver surfer might solo sups, Green Lantern and sups girl

Loki will fight black adam (I din't kno who will win)

nova will beat kid flash

RTA, BRN and hulk will take MMH and them they will go to help the others

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Marvel but a good fight

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sy8000  Online

DC.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye solos.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Marvel wins, but no one is soloing

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AgentSandman

So this is Superman, Supergirl, Black Adam, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter vs Loki, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Nova, and Beta Ray Bill?

Going with Marvel. I don't see the cousins lasting long with Surfer draining, Loki's magic, or Bills magic. So that leaves Marvel with the numbers advantage and they are just plain better across the board.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Ronan generate a good force field? I would imagine Emma and Loki would be behind it due to 10 minute prep to stop speed blitzing.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bat_SAINT

Batman solos.

wakandaaaa123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer is not soloing Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Superman, Supergirl and Green Lantern John.

what are you talking about he drains the super man super girl and green lantern getting a power boost then scans manhunter for his weakness and via molecular manipulation creates fire then black adam wouldn't stand a chance silver surfer is too versatile and drained the power from superman his cousin and green lantern

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fabulousness17

Marvel wins as a team. No one is soloing

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Loki's TP should protect the team from J'onn long enough for the rest to clean house

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: preciate ya, I should catch up with the New 52 but I've fallen out of interest with DC of late

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel. Surfer alone can clear house pretty effectively by draining or simply outpowering DC's heavy hitters, and since Loki is here Jonn's normal TP advantage is countered.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer in no way solos this. This is in character, he's not taking Black Adam and Jonnz at the same time

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AgentSandman

@ashrym: I don't see DC winning in any way. 10 minutes of prep is not going to make a difference in this battle, equipment or not. The fodder characters like Batman, Cyclops, Deadshot, etc... make no difference here because of the very, very limited prep. I was pointing out the flaws of people saying Surfer solos, which in character, he could not. Marvel does take this, imo. Like you said, Surfer is the biggest issue and while I think the combined forces of Black Adam and Jonnz could take him, they won't be able to with other heavy hitters like Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, and Nova coming at them. Add to that the very real possibility of Loki putting the Supers under a magical influence and having them fight their allies or Surfer hitting them with Krytonite, DC is just not up to par.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: That's making a huge assumption that he'll go and get the hellbat armor, which I doubt he would considering the likes of whose on his team and the fact he hasn't been given knowledge on who his opponents are. Even if he does get the Hellbat armor, it still wouldn't be enough to take on Marvel, especially since the cousins will be nullified right from the get go.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are so many people arguing that silver surfer will drain dc heavy hitters and solo. i mean it has been argued to high heaven on vine before that high tier GL's like john and hal can either = or beat surfer in character. surfer is not going to solo this line up unless we use current one and if we do that we end up with either supes being the god of strength and bats the god of knowledge / gordan batman with depowered superman.

thus based on Ashrym's arguement which i agree with. Batman's prep tools which are readily available grant his team the win over the marvel team since during those 10 mins he could have the superspeeders in his team gather what he needs to make it a favourable fight for them ie - justice buster/hellbat ( but i think it blew up).

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AgentSandman

@ashrym: In 10 minutes time, he's going to be hard pressed to equip himself properly, let alone grab tech to equip his teammates properly to make a difference. Also how are Jonnz and Cyborg going to have info through the prep time? They haven't been given any information on who they are facing and they have loose cannon on their team in Black Adam. He's not going follow any sort of plan they lay into effect and will most likely kill some of his own team in his collateral damage. You're also forgetting that Nova has the Worldmind with him, so any prep advantage DC has, Marvel has as well, but in a character that won't be eliminated in the crossfire between the 2 loose cannons on the teams. If the prep was a couple hours, I could see DC winning then, but with the limited prep and cousins being pretty much useless here and more than likely being turned against their team, Marvel just has the edge in everything.

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: Manhunter using telepathy during the prep would against the rules, due to that being considered a threatening move before the battle starts and wouldn't even work due to Emma so that's out, and with the Worldmind, Nova could do the exact same thing as Cyborg. Tech isn't irrelevant to Marvel's team, they could just as easily get Skuttlebutt, Kree, asgardian, and Nova Corp tech. And like I said before, I highly doubt they are going to be worrying about tech when they're going against an enemy they have no idea on. Both teams are going to be trying to form a battle plan to take their opponents. I feel like grabbing tech isn't something either team is going to be focused on.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel has a better chance here due to the silver "unbeatable" boring surfer..

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: What general populace are you referring to? The civilians? Which from the looks of the battle location, there aren't any,and even if there were civilians there, bats would be even less likely to use any heavy tech. I'm saying given the stipulation of only 10 minutes of prep, bats is going try and get useful tech for every teammate that needs it, come up with a battle strategy against opponent he knows nothing about, as well as having contingency plan for Adam? I don't see it happening. Imo the prep time is very insufficient for team DC to make a case at winning, given that Marvel's got Surfer on their side. Nobody on DC is taking him 1 on 1.