• 51 results
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zapan87 said:

Thanks. For Gethzerion, it's true that she was amped, but considering that she performed her feats with ridiculous ease, as well as the fact that Dathomir is not a particularly potent nexus, and certainly not even remotely comparable to something like OR Korriban, or Malachor V, I personally have little doubt she would be able to perform those showings off nexus, albeit with more effort. I also forgot to mention Geth killing 100 stormtroopers and their general with a mere finger gesture, which is another insane feat.

The adepts were seemingly amped a lot however, given that Byss was identified by sources as one of the most potent dark side sites in the galaxy, though to be fair they increased the potency of the nexus.

May I ask why? Do you subscribe to the idea that TFU feats are exaggerated? Not it would matter anyway, given that zoltan is referring to an accolade.

Fair enough.

About TFU, I avoid using Vader's feats from it mostly just because I don't like it but also because I want to dodge any arguments over whether the showings are valid or invalid based on the "exaggeration" in the story line.

LordAlarcj1782

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I favor Vader 6-7/10.

So basically, Kyp isn't helpless.