speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By speedlgt

I saw dune cool movie a bit long though

I dont see why a dune worm is a threat to vader I may not know all that a worm can do  I mean cant it make it rain or something? I guess the water could short out vaders cyborg part but outside of that worm is left in pieces

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
speedlgt said:
"I saw dune cool movie a bit long though

I dont see why a dune worm is a threat to vader I may not know all that a worm can do  I mean cant it make it rain or something? I guess the water could short out vaders cyborg part but outside of that worm is left in pieces"
LOL
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kaino12

WAIT does vaders helmit filter the air? cus if not the worm just vomits on him and vader is addicted to it!!!

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nathandan1222
speedlgt said:
"I saw dune cool movie a bit long though

I dont see why a dune worm is a threat to vader I may not know all that a worm can do  I mean cant it make it rain or something? I guess the water could short out vaders cyborg part but outside of that worm is left in pieces"
there skin is impossible to get through they can eat small cities and they have teeth the size of a compact car
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HobGadling

Well, I don't think Vader really needs to get through the worm's skin.  The force could effect its internal organs without cutting through the skin, could it not?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Most people know Dune through the Video games, few have heard of the novel series or the movie.   Dune worm if this is the whiney emo that is the movie vader, Vader easily if this is bad ass godly expanded universe vader.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hedatary

I've heard of it somewhere at a passing....can't remember where. But Vadar wins this. Even if Vadar is swallowed by it, he would just cut his way through. 

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul
Hedatary said:
"I've heard of it somewhere at a passing....can't remember where. But Vadar wins this. Even if Vadar is swallowed by it, he would just cut his way through. "
That's like cutting at a steel wall, with a plastic knife.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hedatary

huh....well, excuse me then. Unless Vadar can manipulate the creature's mind, he stands no chance then no matter how many times he dodges it. 

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul
Hedatary said:
"huh....well, excuse me then. Unless Vadar can manipulate the creature's mind, he stands no chance then no matter how many times he dodges it. "
Dune worms are lacking in the central nervous system like most worms, but none the less they can think.  So that could be the way. 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary
Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"huh....well, excuse me then. Unless Vadar can manipulate the creature's mind, he stands no chance then no matter how many times he dodges it. "
Dune worms are lacking in the central nervous system like most worms, but none the less they can think.  So that could be the way. "
If that is true the, he could easily control it to be his pet. His powers effect people with higher intelligence and strong willed people with his force. The hell would the sand creature that can barely think on it's own, would it even notice that it is being controlled??
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

If you control the dune worms, you control the spice, if you control the spice, you control the universe!!! at least the dune universe, which would be overrun by storm troopers and made into a massive province for the empire.  And Vader gains 5000000000 overconfidence points and gains 50 levels in not-emo.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary

Then we got Vadar taking over the empire and killing his master, then who knows what his intentions are....i really can't understand a person filled with so much strife and emo-ness. 

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nathandan1222
Dreadnaught said:
"If you control the dune worms, you control the spice, if you control the spice, you control the universe!!! at least the dune universe, which would be overrun by storm troopers and made into a massive province for the empire.  And Vader gains 5000000000 overconfidence points and gains 50 levels in not-emo."
no army was able to take the worms over except for the freemen and if vader was gonna take of the spice empire hed have to go through paul who became pretty much omnipotent