I dont think The Monkey King can beat all 4 of those guys
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ego

darth vader doesn't even have his lightsaber on. well. monkey king wins i guess.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Ego said:
"darth vader doesn't even have his lightsaber on. well. monkey king wins i guess."
i know
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ego
xXi0RIXx said:
"Ego said:
"darth vader doesn't even have his lightsaber on. well. monkey king wins i guess."
i know"

you know who the monkey king is??
StriderHiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By StriderHiryu

The monkey King can take these guys on I guess.But I don't think it can happen all at once.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ego
StriderHiryu said:
"The monkey King can take these guys on I guess.But I don't think it can happen all at once."

do you know who the monkey king is??
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
The Monkey King is a skilled warrior but I think the Lightsaber would cut through his Golden Staff
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By One-Above-You

The Monkey King is from the movie "The Forbidden Kingdom" right?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Perfect Cell
One-Above-You said:
"The Monkey King is from the movie "The Forbidden Kingdom" right?"
Yes he is.

King Saturn said:
"The Monkey King is a skilled warrior but I think the Lightsaber would cut through his Golden Staff"

I personally don't think a technology based weapon is able to cut down a magical holy based weapon. The Monkey King himself is a one of the gods of the Forbidden Kingdom and is magical as well.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
King Saturn said:
"The Monkey King is a skilled warrior but I think the Lightsaber would cut through his Golden Staff"

I personally don't think a technology based weapon is able to cut down a magical holy based weapon. The Monkey King himself is a one of the gods of the Forbidden Kingdom and is magical as well."
But we dont know. How can a golden staff hold up to a pure light based weapon ? I dont think it can... and what defense does the Monkey King have against these 4 Sith Lords mastery of the Force ? 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
King Saturn said:

I personally don't think a technology based weapon is able to cut down a magical holy based weapon. The Monkey King himself is a one of the gods of the Forbidden Kingdom and is magical as well."
But we dont know. How can a golden staff hold up to a pure light based weapon ? I dont think it can... and what defense does the Monkey King have against these 4 Sith Lords mastery of the Force ? "

The Sith range from 20 to a bit over 100 years old. Therefore they have somewhere at a range of 20 to 80 years of fighting experience and training of the Force.

The Monkey King is an Eternal being. He has Thousands to Thousands of years of fighting and training of his powers. Not to mention, he can not die, only able to be cast to stone for a long sleep. I can tell you a list of Monkey Kings abilities but I'm waiting for someone else to do that. Since I made the thread; I can not really debate on the subject. Just ask questions like Who? What'? Why? How? Examples? Proof? and stuff like that.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
King Saturn said:

But we dont know. How can a golden staff hold up to a pure light based weapon ? I dont think it can... and what defense does the Monkey King have against these 4 Sith Lords mastery of the Force ? "

The Sith range from 20 to a bit over 100 years old. Therefore they have somewhere at a range of 20 to 80 years of fighting experience and training of the Force.

The Monkey King is an Eternal being. He has Thousands to Thousands of years of fighting and training of his powers. Not to mention, he can not die, only able to be cast to stone for a long sleep. I can tell you a list of Monkey Kings abilities but I'm waiting for someone else to do that. Since I made the thread; I can not really debate on the subject. Just ask questions like Who? What'? Why? How? Examples? Proof? and stuff like that.

"
The Monkey King is that powerful huh ? He can overpower 4 Sith Lords with ease ? 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
King Saturn said:

"
The Monkey King is that powerful huh ? He can overpower 4 Sith Lords with ease ? "

I can't answer that right now... Surely someone in this site had watched Forbidden Kingdom at least once. 0_0
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
I saw The Forbidden Kingdom when it came out. I dont recall The Monkey King being that powerful... of course he was a great fighter and all... but I didnt see him use that much magic in the film
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"I saw The Forbidden Kingdom when it came out. I dont recall The Monkey King being that powerful... of course he was a great fighter and all... but I didnt see him use that much magic in the film"
Why would he use much magic when he is a powerful fighter. I mean, he managed to aww an eternal being from heaven. And his magical powers are amazing. I mean, one golden strand of his hair is able to turn into another of himself but without any powers, yet, holding all experiance and fighting prowers necessary to fight well. And that golden strand of magical hair was able to hold a human form for years to come, kinda like a shadow clone but never dies or fades away even after sustaining heavy damange. That is just the basic of his powers. Just goes to wonder what his true powers are if he went really loco!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"I saw The Forbidden Kingdom when it came out. I dont recall The Monkey King being that powerful... of course he was a great fighter and all... but I didnt see him use that much magic in the film"
Why would he use much magic when he is a powerful fighter. I mean, he managed to aww an eternal being from heaven. And his magical powers are amazing. I mean, one golden strand of his hair is able to turn into another of himself but without any powers, yet, holding all experiance and fighting prowers necessary to fight well. And that golden strand of magical hair was able to hold a human form for years to come, kinda like a shadow clone but never dies or fades away even after sustaining heavy damange. That is just the basic of his powers. Just goes to wonder what his true powers are if he went really loco!"
But thats the problem. You can only wonder what he is capable of here... since he didnt show what he could fully do... and how do we know how he will react to force lighting ? Or Vader's Force Choke ? 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
Why would he use much magic when he is a powerful fighter. I mean, he managed to aww an eternal being from heaven. And his magical powers are amazing. I mean, one golden strand of his hair is able to turn into another of himself but without any powers, yet, holding all experiance and fighting prowers necessary to fight well. And that golden strand of magical hair was able to hold a human form for years to come, kinda like a shadow clone but never dies or fades away even after sustaining heavy damange. That is just the basic of his powers. Just goes to wonder what his true powers are if he went really loco!"
But thats the problem. You can only wonder what he is capable of here... since he didnt show what he could fully do... and how do we know how he will react to force lighting ? Or Vader's Force Choke ? "
hmm....minor tricks like force choke, come on, you actually believe that will work on him? I mean, it works on people and other jedis but there just not strong enough to stop the force choke. This is a god, an immortal being who could probebly easily stop such a silly thing.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By One-Above-You

Haven't watched the movie in a while, but wasn't the Monkey King fooled and turned into stone somehow? That kind of shows he isn't all powerful and can be tricked.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
But thats the problem. You can only wonder what he is capable of here... since he didnt show what he could fully do... and how do we know how he will react to force lighting ? Or Vader's Force Choke ? "
hmm....minor tricks like force choke, come on, you actually believe that will work on him? I mean, it works on people and other jedis but there just not strong enough to stop the force choke. This is a god, an immortal being who could probebly easily stop such a silly thing."
Force Choke isnt a minor trick... and it could be very effective if there are two Sith Lords projecting Force Lighting against him at the same time... ( Dooku and Sidious ). I cant see The Monkey King winning this fight so easy whether he is immortal or not. The people the Monkey King  fought in the film didnt have Lightsabers... ( which happens to be stronger than Steel )
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
hmm....minor tricks like force choke, come on, you actually believe that will work on him? I mean, it works on people and other jedis but there just not strong enough to stop the force choke. This is a god, an immortal being who could probebly easily stop such a silly thing."
Force Choke isnt a minor trick... and it could be very effective if there are two Sith Lords projecting Force Lighting against him at the same time... ( Dooku and Sidious ). I cant see The Monkey King winning this fight so easy whether he is immortal or not. The people the Monkey King  fought in the film didnt have Lightsabers... ( which happens to be stronger than Steel )"
Steel that projects magical in all it's very nature. For example, watch the video and tell me that pink glowing sword, tell me if that sword could block a light saber...

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Loaded Revolver

Nobody can beat the Monkey King.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
Force Choke isnt a minor trick... and it could be very effective if there are two Sith Lords projecting Force Lighting against him at the same time... ( Dooku and Sidious ). I cant see The Monkey King winning this fight so easy whether he is immortal or not. The people the Monkey King  fought in the film didnt have Lightsabers... ( which happens to be stronger than Steel )"
Steel that projects magical in all it's very nature. For example, watch the video and tell me that pink glowing sword, tell me if that sword could block a light saber...

"
I dont recall The Monkey King fighting enemies that could project energy blasts from there swords... and even if that is so. We still dont know how the Lightsaber will react to this magical weapon The Monkey King has...
Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Loaded Revolver
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:

"
I dont recall The Monkey King fighting enemies that could project energy blasts from there swords... and even if that is so. We still dont know how the Lightsaber will react to this magical weapon The Monkey King has..."
It depends on who's incarnation of the Monkey were talking about.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
Well from the film. I only saw The Monkey King as an amazing fighter with some magic... sure he is immortal. But we have established before that you dont have to directly kill someone to defeat someone... but I guess there is much more to The Monkey King that just what the film portrays
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:

"
I dont recall The Monkey King fighting enemies that could project energy blasts from there swords... and even if that is so. We still dont know how the Lightsaber will react to this magical weapon The Monkey King has..."
What i am trying to prove from this video is that could the magical swords from ff7, specifically the sword Genesis is using, could the light saber cut through that sword? It's magical in nature and if you say no, it can't, then it proves that the magical swords could hold off against light sabers. Especially if it's a staff the monkey king is using.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
Alright, you have proved your point Hedatary... I dont know enough about The Monkey King to say he will lose here
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Alright, you have proved your point Hedatary... I dont know enough about The Monkey King to say he will lose here"
I know, i'm always right. ^^ and yea, we really don't know much about the staff unless the book has more information.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nelomaxwell

didn't the monkey king beat all of heaven ? he wins

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers