• 52 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darth Revan was gravely injured in a fight against Bastila Shan and her Jedi strike team, but the fight did not go ahead as planned due to the betrayal of Revan's apprentice, Darth Malak. Removed from all external influences, could Darth Revan defeat a different small team of Jedi - namely Ahsoka Tano, Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger?

• Darth Revan is as he appears in the flashbacks of Knights of the Old Republic. This is not the reborn Revan as played throughout KOTOR and seen in the Revan novel and SWTOR. Any feats prior to Revan's first encounter with Bastila apply.
  • Ahsoka, Kanan and Ezra are as they appear in the Rebels episode, 'Twilight of the Apprentice'. All previous feats apply.
  • They start at a 20m distance in the centre of Yolahn Square on Onderon.
  • They fight in character.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Erkan12

@richard96 said:

Revan. He can easily dispatch kanan and ezra with the force and then stomp ahsoka. Don't say ahsoka can contend with Vader because it is circumstancial and overall it is strong PIS.

Revan lowballers arrive in 3..2..1..

It's not PIS at all. Ahsoka was doing the same thing with Maul.

PIS is ; Unarmed Kenobi cutting Maul in half and Blind Kanan pushing Maul to the edge of the temple, or Kanan Force pushing Vader to the fallen AT-AT's...

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka can contend in sabers, but that's about it. Revan destroys them with the Force.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan stomps. This is basically just Revan vs. Ahsoka.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. This is basically Darth Revan vs Ahsoka. Kanan and Ezra die instantly, Revan vs Ahsoka obviously goes in Revan's favor.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer

But guys! The team has fought Canon Inquisitors! Who are clearly better than fully trained Sith that Darth Revan commanded and taught! ..../cough

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan stomps

dovah223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team calls in DISNEY and stomps. DISNEY makes revan non canon so team wins by default

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tano solos...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Discipulus:

Maybe I went a bit too far, but Ahsoka did not and was not close to winning the 1v1 against Vader. Also, Rebels Vader is weak compared to his other incarnations. Vader clearly was the agressor in that fight, and Ahsoka really didn't engage Vader head to head (in the beginning she dodged more than she deflected/attacked.) She landed a Force Push that only staggered Vader back, and had no big effect whatsoever. Vader then kept pushing Ahsoka back, and she clearly struggled to keep up the fight. Vader then casually landed a powerful Force Push on Ahsoka, that sent her flying down the Malachor Temple and knocked her out for a period of time. When Ahsoka got back and landed the hit on Vader, that was a cheap shot that happened due to PIS. Vader was Force Pulling Kanan and Ezra in order to obtain the Sith holocron, and then Ahsoka came and leaped on Vader, clearly desperate to protect Kanan+Ezra. Her first strike was deflected by Vader who still was focusing his efforts on pulling the duo, and weren't it for her second blade, Kanan and Ezra would have died, and there would be no cheap-shot at all, even with favorable circumstances. So basically, Vader was in full control of the 1v1, and could have killed Ahsoka after a relatively short duel if the Sith holocron was in place. For a more in depth analysis of the fight itself, search up Darth Vader vs Ahsoka Tano: Context and Circumstances, and there will be a blog there about the fight. Good blog, by the way. I recommend it. And it is a mismatch because Revan wins every time with not that much difficulty. Ahsoka can challenge him, but not beat him. And Revan won't troll Kanan and Ezra, like Vader did. And no PIS cheap-shots, I suppose.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Erkan12

@richard96 said:

@erkan12:

Ahsoka vs Darth Vader ? Ahahah

Old maul << Vader

Vader's combat feats are not superior to Maul's at all.

SWR Ahsoka was powerful enough to land a TK hit to Vader during the duel, and she was able to drive Vader outside of the temple, she is no joke.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Revan annihilates. He was a Jedi Knight, Sith Lord and Conqueror of the Mandalorians, Republic and Jedi.

Revan defeated an entire culture of Jango and Boba Fetts. Ahsoka is a failed padawan, Kanan roughly made it to Jedi Knight and Ezra would just be a burdenm a fly on the wall.

This is no contest, Revan wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

Revan defeated an entire culture of Jango and Boba Fetts. Ahsoka is a failed padawan

Is "failed Padawan" the most accurate way to describe Ahsoka? She walked away from the Order on her own terms, despite receiving heavy suggestion that she would be elevated to the rank of Jedi Knight should she choose to stay. She wasn't disqualified on the grounds of poor achievement, insufficient progress or any other failure. In this sense, she is like Sharad Hett, who was regarded very highly by the the Jedi Council despite leaving the Order only as a Knight.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ursaber

@ursaber said:

Revan defeated an entire culture of Jango and Boba Fetts. Ahsoka is a failed padawan

Is "failed Padawan" the most accurate way to describe Ahsoka? She walked away from the Order on her own terms, despite receiving heavy suggestion that she would be elevated to the rank of Jedi Knight should she choose to stay. She wasn't disqualified on the grounds of poor achievement, insufficient progress or any other failure. In this sense, she is like Sharad Hett, who was regarded very highly by the the Jedi Council despite leaving the Order only as a Knight.

Fine then, incomplete, unfinished. Ahsoka left as a Padawan. She never completed the training or became a Jedi Knight and the masters only offered to welcome her back into the order, not promote her to knighthood. At least Sharad became a knight.

In any case she is still no match for Darth Revan. He conquered the mandalorians and bested the jedi and the republic to a bloody pulp. Even as a Sith Lord, Revan still retained the use of his jedi powers and used all his knowledge as Jedi and Sith against his enemies.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Azronger

@discipulus: It certainly was not a mismatch when it came to dueling, but in the Force, Vader basically one-shot Ahsoka (with circumstances but still). Overall Force-wise, Ahsoka gets some TK scaling but that's about it (unless I'm missing something). Darth Revan has a planet-wide storehouse of Sith knowledge at his disposal, gets far better scaling from Darth Traya, Darth Malak, Darth Bane and Meetra Surik, and is overall just an order of magnitude beyond her as a Force user. There's no comparison.

Vader on the other hand can certainly compete with Revan in a Force battle, although I doubt he'd win, especially Canon Vader. But it's certainly far closer than Ahsoka vs Revan.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea. This. Revan stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

Fine then, incomplete, unfinished. Ahsoka left as a Padawan. She never completed the training or became a Jedi Knight and the masters only offered to welcome her back into the order, not promote her to knighthood. At least Sharad became a knight.

It's not really my place as the thread's creator to argue in favour of one side (unless I'm trying to restore some sense of equilibrium in response to a 'mismatch' accusation), but I do disagree that Ahsoka wasn't on the verge of a knighthood. Here are three consecutive pieces of dialogue pulled from her final meeting with the Council:

Saesee Tiin: "You have shown such great strength and resilience in your struggle to prove your innocence."

Ki-Adi-Mundi: "This is the true sign of a Jedi Knight."

Mace Windu: "This was actually your great trial."

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

It's not really my place as the thread's creator to argue in favour of one side (unless I'm trying to restore some sense of equilibrium in response to a 'mismatch' accusation), but I do disagree that Ahsoka wasn't on the verge of a knighthood. Here are three consecutive pieces of dialogue pulled from her final meeting with the Council:

Saesee Tiin: "You have shown such great strength and resilience in your struggle to prove your innocence."

Ki-Adi-Mundi: "This is the true sign of a Jedi Knight."

Mace Windu: "This was actually your great trial."

A good piece of evidence. However the masters did this to overshadow their own failures. Its kinda like a guilt reward. This isn;t the first time this has happened. In the KOTOR comic, the padawan Zayne Carrick was accused of the Padawan Massacre even though he was innocent. When he was proven innocent the masters offered him a knighthood but it was only to overshadow their bad judgement and failure, They tried to turn a bad situation around in their favor. A political move if you will.

Kinda like "We were wrong, you were right, sorry, here's a knighthood because we were poor judges of character and facts".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: That's a good interpretation of it, actually. I hadn't looked at it that way before. I suppose it's fairly similar to the Council granting Anakin a position amongst them in Revenge of the Sith - although there was probably less of an ulterior motive in Ahsoka's case.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: That's a good interpretation of it, actually. I hadn't looked at it that way before. I suppose it's fairly similar to the Council granting Anakin a position amongst them in Revenge of the Sith - although there was probably less of an ulterior motive in Ahsoka's case.

Another great example as well and of political decisions rather than true decisions of worth. Only masters could sit in the Council but Anakin was denied the rank. Regardless rank is actually meaningless. Just an acknowledgement. Ahsoka was definitely at Knight level when she faced Darth Vader. However Vader is not as powerful as Revan. Plus Ahsoka had an advantage because he knew Vader as Anakin. Even if Vader's style was completely reworked, there were still remnants of his old lightsaber style, primarily Djem So. Ahsoka has knowledge of Vader and how he thought and who he was. That was highly advantageous even if she was overpowered. Revan's force powers were astounding. He was by far the most powerful, Jedi, Sith, Force user of the old republic era.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Revan completely annihilates them.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Necromancer76

@discipulus: Ooooohhhhh myyyyyyy goooooooooosssshhhhhhhh.

If Revan becomes canon, I'll freak. He was sooooo close in SWTCW.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan obviously.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber:

While that is one way to look at it, I feel Ahsoka had proven she was on the same level as most jedi knights and deserved the promotion. This is a padawan who has dueled against the likes of Grievous (who was still a jedi killer in canon even if he resorted to dirty tricks to compensate for lack of Force) and Asajj Ventress (Typically in 2v1 fights, but was skilled enough to not be taken out). She was trained during the Clone Wars mostly in the field where as many jedi knights before her died in the Battle of Geonosis and in other battles through the war, and has contended with a variety of skilled opponents during.

While there was certainly some face saving going on, I don't think that invalidates the fact that they were going to promote her to knighthood. She had arguably been operating at knight level for quite a while by that point, and all she really needed to prove was she had the maturity and focus of a jedi knight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I'm quite optimistic about the relationship that the canon universe will have with the Legends one in the years ahead. With Bane's appearance in The Clone Wars, Thrawn's throughout Rebels and the mention of the Mandalorian Wars (or at least a Mandalorian War), I think they're doing a pretty good job of incorporating some of the better contributions made via EU work.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor:

To the Jedi Order, knighthood is more than just skill in combat. Its the balance between skill, force power, knowlege and maturity. Ahsoka, like her master, fits more the description of Jedi Guardian, a jedi that focuses on combat more than the Force. By the time she appears in Rebels her force powers resemble the prowess of a force focused Jedi Consular. As a child she had the potential to become a young jedi knight but she was still lacking in certain areas such as knowledge and the balance between combat and force power.

She is definitely Knight level when she faced against Vader. I still wouldn't consider her Master at any rate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I'm quite optimistic about the relationship that the canon universe will have with the Legends one in the years ahead. With Bane's appearance in The Clone Wars, Thrawn's throughout Rebels and the mention of the Mandalorian Wars (or at least a Mandalorian War), I think they're doing a pretty good job of incorporating some of the better contributions made via EU work.

Revan was almost canon in TCW. Now the writers are going on about Mandalore, so maybe they might feel like bringing back Mandalore the Ultimate or Revan. The Mandalorians seem to retain their burning hatred for Jedi, so maybe we will see that fleshed out

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@echostarlord117 said:

Yea. This. Revan stomps

You mean like vader did. You mean like a more powerful version of tcw maul did? How the heck is a vastly pre prime version of revan stomping ahsoka?

Ahsoka wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: Canon characters are not comparable to Legends Characters.

Even still, Ahsoka doesn't have the force feats

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@kbroskywalker: Canon characters are not comparable to Legends Characters.

Even still, Ahsoka doesn't have the force feats

Breaking vader's barrier(when it was up unlike vs kanan and ezra) comes to mind. Either way, absence of evidence=/evidence of absence and a feat comparison by itself doesn't put revan above ahsoka because we haven't seen ahsoka's upper limit. Holisticlally though her being potrayes as a peer of maul(near equal per a contradictory of starwars.com, marginal superior per feloni) should be sufficient imo.

anakon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe people are overestimating Darth Revan in this scenario. His best feats at this moment are beating Yusanis and Mandalore plus some quotes about him. Malak also said that he shot at Revan's flagship simply because it was easier than challenging to duel which he would have won anyway (he also says at Star Forge that Revan is more powerful than he used to be). Now if Jedi believed that a small group of around 4 jedi knights are enough to take Revan down then he couldn't at the time be much better than a Jedi Master. Just remember that there are numerous quotes in KOTOR about how powerful is Malak but never something about Revan being omnipotent.

I personally believe that Team wins ESPECIALLY with all their feats.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zgtfreak

OG Canon (EU) Vs. Disney Canon. Disney canon feats are a joke compared to the EU. Ahsoka is a joke. Everyone in Rebels is a joke. Revan either blitzes them with sabers, or rips through their crappy force barriers and chokes them to death.

Never compare trashy Disney canon to OG EU canon.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

OG Canon (EU) Vs. Disney Canon. Disney canon feats are a joke compared to the EU. Ahsoka is a joke. Everyone in Rebels is a joke. Revan either blitzes them with sabers, or rips through their crappy force barriers and chokes them to death.

Never compare trashy Disney canon to OG EU canon.

Amazing. Literally everything you just said is wrong.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zgtfreak

Canon Vader is so trash that a combined force push of a mere knight and a joke of a padawan sent him flying. Add canon Vader in too, and Revan still rips through their barriers all at once and chokes them to death. Revan may be wanked, but he isn't losing to canon fodder (no pun intended).

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reven can take it. Even with only mandolorian war feats he still has enough power to take out Keenan and Ezra pretty quickly. The only one that can put up a fight is ahsoka and that is Sabers only. If she had some better back up I might favour her.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Laskt

Let’s be honest here, this is basically Revam Van Ashoka, Kanan and Ezra are fodder to either.

I honestly feel like Revan takes this low diff. Massively superior in both raw power and application of the force, better with sabers and laughably more experienced.

Ashoka did have some good feats against Rebels Vader but the only damage she managed to do to him resulted from a cheap shot that Vader couldn’t react to in time cause of his armor. And it still didn’t bother him that much. Revan would just be worse

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka can contend is sabers pretty well, but when the force cones into play the trio gets destroyed

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am i wrong to say ashoka was already comparable to anakin in the clone wars movie? I remember her besting a few magna guards who knights struggle with

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was well established that EU Characters just generally have better stats than their Canon counterparts. Rebels Ahsoka being able to briefly hold her own against, an admittedly powerful Vader, isn't going to save her from Revan, who can replicate most of Canon Vaders Force-Only feats, and is overall a much faster fighter.

The main thing preventing team from winning is speed-scaling. If you equalize speed, then Revan still wins, just not in a stomp. As of now, this is borderline Spite because Revan could dance around his opponents.

firelordiroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is only Ahsoka vs Revan she can handle herself in sabers but Revan could ragdoll her.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka might be able to defeat him in sabers, but she’s getting rag dolled pretty easily

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No point in including Kanan and Erza they basically get fodderised.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is really just Darth Revan vs Ahsoka, in which Ahsoka has a chance to win sabers but Darth Revan likely takes Force and all-out