Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova: That video only proves my original thoughts regarding that show...

LOL, Obi-Wan with that armor looks ridiculous.

As does his hair/beard. It looked fine in the film but damn, did they ever make it blocky as all hell in the show. I preferred the mullet look he sported in the 2003 animated show, especially when he squared off against Durge.

Yeah, the first cartoon > the latest IMHO. The action was simply too good to top. However, I can't complain since this latest series brought me fanboy favorites such as Cad Bane, Embo and Savage Opress :X

LOL did you watch the last episode?

Yup. I realize it's all over the place when it comes to battle continuity, but I still have a blast watching it.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By ShootingNova

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova: That video only proves my original thoughts regarding that show...

As does his hair/beard. It looked fine in the film but damn, did they ever make it blocky as all hell in the show. I preferred the mullet look he sported in the 2003 animated show, especially when he squared off against Durge.

Yeah, the first cartoon > the latest IMHO. The action was simply too good to top. However, I can't complain since this latest series brought me fanboy favorites such as Cad Bane, Embo and Savage Opress :X

Yup. I realize it's all over the place when it comes to battle continuity, but I still have a blast watching it.

I want a Dooku vs Maul episode.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Nox_Arc said:

Maul vs Grievous or Dooku seems destined to happen. Sam Witwer (voice of Maul) seems to think so as well. He said the following when I had a phone interview with him awhile ago:

Is Grievous the chief imitation? Was Darth Maul supposed to be Grievous? Think about that. Palpatine raised this guy with the intention of starting the Clone Wars and Darth Maul was going to be right there, front and center in that way. Then he died. So now he’s brought back ten years later and he realizes the party started without him and he’s not happy about that. You can imagine that Grievous is like a joke to Darth Maul. This is a hideous replacement. Same thing with Dooku. He’s like “this guy, really? This politician? And his crazy droid 'I’m addicted to cosmetic surgery pal’ Grievous?” He’s thinking these guys don’t belong where they are because this was my job.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By ShootingNova

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Nox_Arc said:

Maul vs Grievous or Dooku seems destined to happen. Sam Witwer (voice of Maul) seems to think so as well. He said the following when I had a phone interview with him awhile ago:

Is Grievous the chief imitation? Was Darth Maul supposed to be Grievous? Think about that. Palpatine raised this guy with the intention of starting the Clone Wars and Darth Maul was going to be right there, front and center in that way. Then he died. So now he’s brought back ten years later and he realizes the party started without him and he’s not happy about that. You can imagine that Grievous is like a joke to Darth Maul. This is a hideous replacement. Same thing with Dooku. He’s like “this guy, really? This politician? And his crazy droid 'I’m addicted to cosmetic surgery pal’ Grievous?” He’s thinking these guys don’t belong where they are because this was my job.

Maul and Savage vs Dooku and Grievous would be EPIC.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Nox_Arc said:

Maul and Savage vs Dooku and Grievous would be EPIC.

Definitely. I smell a thread idea in the meantime, though... lol.

Actually, I'm pretty sure team 2 would take a good majority in a debate, so I suppose let's leave that to play out in a more entertaining fashion next season (hopefully).

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By terry2012

@Deranged Midget: Oh Ok

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By terry2012

@theicon: Ok.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ShootingNova

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

How?..Maul presented way better movement and speed through out the films..

Grievous has presented near equal speed in EP3. You said EU speed counts too....

Yes i did,going off topic,but your forgetting how Maul had Vader on his knee's and almost killed him..In Ep1 Maul showed way better movement,then Grievous in Ep3,doing butterfly kicks and kicked Obi Wan acrossed the room like he's was nothing...Maul fell from what i saw 6-7 stories when Qui-Gon hit him and got back up and kicked him like it was nothing...

It was two stories:

Qui-Gon knocked the Sith Lord off the bridge. The Sith Lord landed heavily two levels below.

Even if you watch the movies, it was two stories only.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#159  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ShootingNova said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Nox_Arc said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Nox_Arc said:

You interviewed Sam Witwer?

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Grand Ninja

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: LOL ur still awake????

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ShootingNova

@Grand Ninja said:

He could be living in a different part of the world you know... like right now in my place its only 7:14 pm and I just finished dinner.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@ShootingNova said:

@Grand Ninja said:

He could be living in a different part of the world you know... like right now in my place its only 7:14 pm and I just finished dinner.

Umm i know Grand Ninja and we live in the same town so...Yeah.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By ShootingNova

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Grand Ninja said:

Umm i know Grand Ninja and we live in the same town so...Yeah.

LOL then. Maybe you just are staying up.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By jodema

If the force is not an issue then Grievous has the upper hand in terms of strength and speed.

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Nox_Arc

@k4tzm4n said:

Indeed. The first cartoon was an excellent representation of the characters speed, skill and power. Almost like a dedication to the EU.

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Nox_Arc

@k4tzm4n: Sam Witwer sounds like an awesome guy.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#167  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Obi-Wan owned Grevious in their legitimate duel. Maul defeated a less experienced Obi-Wan and Qui-Gonn-Jin with relative ease. He only lost because he was messing with Obi-Wan. He easily killed Qui-Gonn, whom was arguably the better of the two (even when Obi-Wan fought Grevious). Maul would beat Grevious.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Andhaira

Maul easily. Grievous is useless with lightsabers vs force users. Since he cannot use the force, he cannot predict his opponents actions, and thus cannot even block blaster bolts, much less lightsaber blades from a trained force user. Witness how laughably easily Kenobi defeated him in saber combat. He cut up his arms very, very easily, and then force pushed him away, something which Grievous has not defence against at all.

Maul can use force choke/crush. He would not even need to ignite his saber, he would just force choke Grievous easily. But if lightsabers were needed Maul coudl easily destroy him that way as well.

Oh and btw, Qui Gon was hardly past his prime. If you say that, then both Yoda and Dooku and heck even Palpatine must utterly suck since they were all older than Qui Gon.

A force user typically grows more powerful with age, rather than weaker. The movies prove this.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Maul/Savage vs Dooku has been confirmed for S5 of Clone Wars.

You know, if anyone is interested...

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#170  Edited By Xanni15

@jobiwankenobi said:

Obi-Wan owned Grevious in their legitimate duel. Maul defeated a less experienced Obi-Wan and Qui-Gonn-Jin with relative ease. He only lost because he was messing with Obi-Wan. He easily killed Qui-Gonn, whom was arguably the better of the two (even when Obi-Wan fought Grevious). Maul would beat Grevious.

I always thought Obi-Wan>Qui-Gon, especially as Obi matured.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Andhaira

If you assume Kenobi to mature, why don't you assume Maul to have matured as well for this combat?

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#172  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@Xanni15 said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

I always thought Obi-Wan>Qui-Gon, especially as Obi matured.

Whoa, that was like one of my first comments. I still had a five limit restriction then.

Eh... there's no real way to prove it either way. Qui-Gonn probably was better at the time they fought Maul seeing as he could have been a master if he wanted to, and Obi-Wan was still a Padawan. Whether he was better later... there's not much evidence (At least that I know of). I just personally like Qui-Gonn better, and that was me being a fanboy mostly.

@Andhaira: Welcome to Comicvine. Use the @reply if you want to call someone out. You seem to have responded to someone on the first page, who's comment is two months old. They'll have no idea you're talking to them. The conversations continue onto later pages. Also, always read the OP (Original Post, it's the very first one in the thread) thoroughly. It says that Darth Maul cannot use the force.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By MasterJohn

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Obi wan is a terrible jedi, Hes always hanging on for dear life (quite litreally) at the end of his duels desperatly looking for a nearby weapon, Greivous overpowered and outmatched him as did maul.

Obi Wan isn't terrible. He didn't hang by a ledge here:

Kenobi's stradegy is DEFENSE not OFFENSE, he's a master of Sorseu. It was easy for Fisto to beat Grievous because he's a master of Form I, Shiio-chiio. Again, Kenobi is defense, put he did a decent job at killing Grievous.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

BUMP!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ShootingNova

@Andhaira said:

Maul easily. Grievous is useless with lightsabers vs force users. Since he cannot use the force, he cannot predict his opponents actions, and thus cannot even block blaster bolts, much less lightsaber blades from a trained force user. Witness how laughably easily Kenobi defeated him in saber combat. He cut up his arms very, very easily, and then force pushed him away, something which Grievous has not defence against at all.

Maul can use force choke/crush. He would not even need to ignite his saber, he would just force choke Grievous easily. But if lightsabers were needed Maul coudl easily destroy him that way as well.

Oh and btw, Qui Gon was hardly past his prime. If you say that, then both Yoda and Dooku and heck even Palpatine must utterly suck since they were all older than Qui Gon.

A force user typically grows more powerful with age, rather than weaker. The movies prove this.

This is just so wrong. All of it.

Maul easily.

Not at all.

Grievous is useless with lightsabers vs force users.

Right, that explains how he was owning Jedi:

And how he has held his own against Windu (who had an advantage because Grievous's movement was restricted):

Kit's bulging black eyes indicated Palpatine. "They want to take him alive."
The words had scarcely left his mouth when something hit the train with sufficient force to whip everyone from one side of the car to the other, then back again. The Red Guards were just regaining their balance when the roof began to resound with the cadence of heavy, clanging footfalls, advancing from the rear of the train.
"Grievous," Mace grumbled.
Kit glanced at him. "Here we go again."
Hurrying into the vestibule between the two lead cars, they launched themselves to the roof. Three cars distant marched General Grievous and two of his elite droids, their capes snapping behind them in the wind, pulse-tipped batons angled across their barrel chests. Farther back, clamped by animal-like claws to the roof of the train, was the gunboat from which the frightful trio had been released.
Without pausing, Grievous drew two lightsabers from inside his billowing cloak. By the time they were ignited, Mace was already on and all over the cyborg, batting away at the two blades, swinging low at Grievous's artificial legs, thrusting at his skeletal face. The lightsabers thrummed and hissed, meeting one another in bursts of dazzling light. In a corner of Mace's mind he wondered to which Jedi Grievous's blades had belonged. Just as the Force was keeping Mace from being blown from the mag-lev's roof, magnetism of some sort was keeping the general fastened in place. For the cyborg, though, the coherence hindered as much as it helped, whereas Mace never remained in one place for very long.
Again and again the three blades joined, in snarling attacks and parries. Grievous was well trained in the Jedi arts. Mace could recognize the hand of Dooku in the general's training and technique. His strikes were as forceful as any Mace had ever had to counter, and his speed was astonishing. But he didn't know Vaapad—the technique of dark flirtation in which Mace excelled.
To the rear of the car, where Grievous's pair of MagnaGuards had made the mistake of pitting themselves against Kit Fisto, the Nautolan's blade was a cyclone of blazing blue light. Resistant to the energy outpourings of a lightsaber, the phrik alloy staffs were potent weapons, but like any weapon they needed to find their target, and Kit simply wasn't allowing that. In moves a Twi'lek dancer might envy, he spun around the guards, claiming a limb from both with each rotation: left legs, right arms, right legs...
The speed of the train saw to the rest, ultimately whisking the droids into the canyon like insects blown from the windscreen of a speeder bike.
The loss of his confederates was noted by whatever computers were slaved to Grievous's organic brain, but the loss neither distracted nor slowed him. His sole setting was attack. Successful at analyzing Mace's lightsaber style, those same computers suggested that Grievous alter his stance and posture, along with the angle of his parries, ripostes, and thrusts. The result wasn't Vaapad, but it was close enough, and Mace wasn't interested in prolonging the contest any longer than necessary.
Crouching low, he angled the blade downward and slashed, guiding it through the roof of the car, perpendicular to Grievous's stalwart advance. Mace saw by the surprised look in the cyborg's reptilian eyes that, for all his strength, dexterity, and resolve, the living part of him wasn't always in perfect sync with his alloy servos. Clearly, Grievous—onetime courageous commander of sentient troops—realized what Mace had done and wanted to sidestep, where General Grievous—current commander of droids and other war machines—wanted nothing more than to impale Mace with lunging thrusts of the paired blades.
Slipping into the gap made by Mace's saber, Grievous's left talon lost magnetic purchase on the roof, and the general faltered. Mace came out of his crouch prepared to drive his sword into Grievous's guts, but some last-instant firing of the general's cybersynapses compelled the cyborg's torso through a swift half twist that would have sent Mace's head hurtling into the canyon had the maneuver prevailed. Instead Mace leapt backward, out of the range of the slicing blades, and Force-pushed outward, just at the instant of Grievous's single misstep.
Off the side of the car the general went, twisting and turning as he fell, Mace trying to track the general's contorted plunge, but unsuccessfully. Had he fallen into the canyon? Had he managed to dig his duranium claws into the side of the car or grab hold of the mag-lev rail itself?
Mace couldn't take the time to puzzle it out. One hundred meters away, the gunboat retracted its landing gear and rose from the roof on repulsorlift power. Reckless shots from one of the pursuing gunships obliged the Separatist craft to skew, then dive, with the gunship following close behind.

--Taken from Labyrinth of Evil

Since he cannot use the force, he cannot predict his opponents actions, and thus cannot even block blaster bolts, much less lightsaber blades from a trained force user.

Minus his technological advancements, yes. With them, no:

Generally, someone incapable of using the Force would find wielding a lightsaber difficult. However, the advanced technology built into Grievous's mechanical body gave him supernaturally fast reflexes and coordination.

-- Taken from Lightsabers: A Guide to the Weapons of the Force

Witness how laughably easily Kenobi defeated him in saber combat. He cut up his arms very, very easily, and then force pushed him away, something which Grievous has not defence against at all.

What? The only reason why Kenobi even managed to hold his own against Grievous was because his incredible mastery of Form III, Soresu, afforded him the defenses against Grievous's many blades. Maul's Force Pushes aren't as powerful as Obi-Wan's, from feats.

And neither has he used to an impressive extent. If he could, why is it he never overwhelmed either Obi-Wan or Asajj Ventress, nor did he even attempt to do so, because it is not in his nature to do so. He prefers usage of a lightsaber. Yes, this was when they were matured.

Yes, he was past his prime. Yoda is a different story, because of usage of Force abilities such as Force Valor, he was not restricted. Although when he got too old, like in Episode VI, he did get weaker. Palpatine also uses similarly for himself.

Right, the movies showed Obi-Wan to be even more powerful in Ep IV than in Ep III.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Andhaira

@ShootingNova: You are wrong on EVERY count.

Maul has not used Choke on on Assaj and Kenobi YET is because they are Force Users. grievous is not, thus he was easily Force Pushed. Maul would crush him with a Choke and kill him on the spot.

Force Users who grow older typically grow much more powerful. This is FACT established by the movies. Yoda is very powerful, Dooku is very powerful, Qui Gon was quite powerful, and Sidious is very powerful as well. In the OT Obi Wan had not used his powers for a long time (neither did Yoda) since both did not want to be found. Also, Obi Wan was only in the OT briefly in the flesh. No time to show off much of anything. Also, there was no CGI back in the day, so it wasn't possible to show older actors flipping around and beating shit up like it is today.(like Christopher Lee in the PT)

Finally, Grievous is a coward and weak in personal combat, esp against Jedi. The old micro series and the novels prior to the new Clone Wars cartoon and ROTS are no longer cannonical wrt Grievous's abilities. He was defeated by captain Tarpals, the Gungan general for crying out loud. How pathetic is that? (episode Shadow Warrior of Clone Wars. Wathc the clip on YouTube)

Maul would CRUSH Grievous so easily it is not even funny.

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Earthquake_2123

@terry2012 said:

@ShootingNova: He was not fully skilled. The only advantages he had is that they didn't know him nor know how he fights. Yes it did prove something and I'm not being defensive my friend. Obi Wan was quite successful, yes he was quite successful at use the dark force which a jedi is not supposed to do. Having the advantages means nothing and having the element of suprise proves that he can not take him heads up in a battle without a few tricks. Yes I would say he got nowhere because Dooku was more experienced like you said, Anakin was outclass in that form. He got nowhere because Dooku knew more than Anakin did. You can not defeat someone who knows it better than you do. It is one of reasons why I said he got nowhere. Remember it is what you know and how you use it. Generating afterimages means nothing if both can do it, so it doesn't help. Dooku was toying with them.

The advantages were also that Qui-Gon, being 60, lacked the physical strength and ability required for his form, plus the cramped area stuffed up his form further. It hampered his techniques. The same for Obi-Wan, yet Obi was partially successful in applying Sun Djem on Maul.

Exactly, Dooku knew more than Anakin, Grievous knows more than Maul. He knows the lightsaber forms (most of them) better than Maul does.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man I'm late. :(

Grievous no question. Maul with the force would have been a more even battle.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Fodder76

So no arguments Grievous wins?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maul ftw after decent fight

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

This one to so hard to choose........... I consider Maul to be a tad bit faster (albeit not my much), but I consider the General to be the superior duelist.

What do you say @silver2467, are you still undecided on this outcome?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andhaira: How does Maul crush Grievous? Canonical feats show them at a fairly close level - nobody is crushing anybody.

You yelling at me that I'm completely wrong seems as if you are quite adamant on your analysis - I sure do hope you have canonical facts to support your argument.

I'm sorry, but your idea of canonical facts is speculation? Conjecture? Confirmation bias? No offence, but there is absolutely no source pertaining to your "fact" that everything about Grievous prior to TCW is now out-ruled, because it isn't. It is still being used a source of facts. Gungans fighting Grievous is, I'll have to say, PIS/CIS/WIS, which tends to happen quite a bit. If you wish to use TCW, it also happens Maul + Savage were outright defeated by a bunch of pirates, and Maul clearly struggled against Pre Vizsla, a non Force-sensitive who really shouldn't have all the superhuman speed he has in demonstrating he can fight both Maul and Kenobi. Then again, all this is about as stupid as clones using lightsabers to fight Pre Vizsla.

Is is not a fact (a canonical one at least, but it might be a fact in your world) that age makes you stronger. It can make you more experienced, but it doesn't suddenly make you stronger. Strong Force-users don't suffer from age (ie. Yoda can use Force Valor to keep himself from lacking in physicality when it comes to fights) - but there are others who do wither with age, especially if they cannot sustain themselves well enough through usage of the Force. Yoda, Palpatine and so on are not the best examples because they are amongst the most powerful Force-sensitives. Even so, they are not immortal, and age gets the better of you eventually (the Father of Mortis is a testament to this).

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#183  Edited By Joygirl

Movie feats, Maul. Not sure how this thread got so long -- people trying to use EU feats when it is specifically stated they don't get them.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: It's been so long - I didn't read the OP this time.

On the other hand, EU speed levels are allowed - they should be equal.

Dueling-wise it becomes slightly more debatable - but we seriously haven't seen much of Grievous in the movies, and he felt like some sloppy, random add-on. Maul has better feats movie wise, although they don't have much under their names.

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Maul uses force to destroy Grievous from the inside out. He's a droid, with means no use of force powers, at all. Maul stomps grievous with this knowledge.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@joygirl said:

Movie feats, Maul. Not sure how this thread got so long -- people trying to use EU feats when it is specifically stated they don't get them.

Umm because the OP said speed feats from EU and Clones Wars series allowed?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give it to Grievous as he's faster the dueling feats in the move sucked but the speed feats in the EU make up for it Darth maul also had a bad showing in the movies as he was killed by an apprentice and only managed to kill a 60 year old man albeit Quigon. If Darth Maul had the force and Grievous had had EU dueling feats it would be a tie but EU says no force so Grievous wins. Sorry Captain NO FORCE.

keeve91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By keeve91

maul mostly relies on his martial art skills and his lightsaber abilities rather than using the force so thats a plus for him. i cant remember grievous using the force either since he uses advantage within his cybernetic suit and 4 arms. i dont know how much stronger obiwan became till episode 3. but he didnt have to much of a hard time cutting off grievouses arms piece by piece. and if maul uses his double blade he wonz have to much of a hard time eather. also to be mentioned is that grievous had collapsed lungs which weakened his durability. if his health condition wasnt a factor i would give him a chance but darth maul wins without any doubt...

to be honest i think grievous would underestemate maul and get his ass kicked. he would rather call his droids for help then taking this fight on his own or probably would take off like a coward ;)

Avatar image for darthxcarmine6499
DarthxCarmine6499

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Maul would win pretty easily he was made for a sole purpose of killing all the jedi even yoda. The only reason he fell in one was because of his cockiness. Qui-Gon-Jin was one of the most powerful jedi in the jedi order and taken down by maul and shouldve killed obi-wan aswell but he stalled. Grevous was trained by dooku but maul was trained by sidious for 10 years and was the best sith swordsman ever. Grevious may have 4 arms but there useless if he cant fight which he cannot. Know one who just watches the movies realizes how powerful darth maul really was. the only jedi more powerful than him was yoda. Maul would win 10/10 times

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using Film version of both Characters

No force powers just a Lightsaber battle,but have the same speed in the EU and Clone Wars series.

Battle Locations:Jedi Temple

Who wins?

vs

Grevious fought a stronger obi-wan so it's fair to place him above maul who got no diffed by a far younger obi-wan

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul

This thread uses the movies only meaning that maul stands no chance here