Darth Maul (TCW) runs the Revan Gauntlet

WaspAlfa20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This gauntlet puts Maul in a gauntlet where he will face off against the many incarnations of Revan. In all of the rounds, both are equipped with their standard gear, all abilities are allowed, both are fighting all out, and the fights are to the death. All of them take place on Yavin IV.

1. Mandalorian Wars Revan
  2. Darth Revan
  3. KOTOR Revan
  4. Novel Revan (Revan Reborn)
  5. Shadow of Revan

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No idea about 1 and he isn't getting past 2.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at 1.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emperor339

Considering how I feel that Prime Revan is merely a slight superior to Vader, and considering how close in power to the likes of Vader and Dooku Maul is, I feel he could at least take the first round handily.

Darth Revan is a superior to Malek, who I've seen many consider to be above the likes of Obi-Wan, if only for his abilities in the force and capability to at least hold out in sabers.

But I think Maul takes the majority in round 2 in a decent fight.

Maul probably puts up a good fight against Kotor Revan and I'm undecided on the victor and loses to rounds 4 and 5 assuredly, with round 4 being a decent fight.

So, Round 1 is a decent win for Maul.

Round 2 is a win for Maul in a good fight.

Round 3 is an excellent battle, but Revan comes out on top.

Round 4 goes to Revan in a good fight.

Round 5 goes to Revan in a decent match.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By kbroskywalker

@waspalfa20: mandoolorian revan likely, definitely stops at dark revan

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@emperor339: maul isn't that close to dooku or vader and is definitely a tier below both and arguably two below vader. Nick gilard states anakin(who is a less skilled, refined, and less capable of tapping into his power than vader) to be a tier above anakin in g canon. Maul at best(and i personally believe is) is kenobi level, though his duel against grevious in his supposed prime suggests otherwise and he's never outdueled kenobi without a massive amp and has benefitted from kenobi not using his powerful tk offensively against maul. Him even passing round 1 is doubtful as mandolorian revan beat a dude who beat the second best jedi of the era and was just about universally agreed to be the most powerful jedi of his time. He definitely isn't doing squat vs a more powerful revan in round two.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might be able to take down Mando Wars Revan, but Darth Revan squashes him like a bug.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul could win 1. Stops at 2 for sure.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's not return to the Revan wanking days, folks.

Anyway, Maul would probably stop at four, but could stop at three, if going solely by feats.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: no ones wanking revan. If anything maul. The only problem revan had during the mando wars. Was force strength. And compared to Jedi of the modern era he was just fine. It just wasn't good enough against vitiate. Seeing as though revans duelling is some of the best ever seen. Maul isn't taking it there. Maul probably stops at 1. Revan has always been good. Maul has always been meh.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette said:

@echostarlord117: And compared to Jedi of the modern era he was just fine.

And this means that Revan is superior to Maul how...?

Seeing as though revans duelling is some of the best ever seen.

During his time, maybe, but he has done nothing as of KotOR to indicate that he is superior to the likes of Maul or any other CW era high-tier in terms of lightsaber combat.

Maul probably stops at 1. Revan has always been good. Maul has always been meh.

Would you like to do a Darth Revan vs. Darth Maul lightsaber duel CaV? Perhaps you know something I don't, because Revan as of the Mandalorian Wars is not superior to Maul in terms of lightsaber combat. Not even close, honestly.

Maul has always been meh.

lel

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 4.

FFP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

Avatar image for jackofalltrades2
Jackofalltrades2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at Maul beating KOTOR Revan.PT Fanboys who have no idea what their talking about.

Maul isn't even beating Mandalorian Wars Revan.2 and onwards wreck him with the last two being complete curbstomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: holy shiznit, you are in the Revan fanclub!

@echostarlord117: he is Revan wanking 0_0 I expected better from him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic stops at 3.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By echostarlord117

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@echostarlord117: he is Revan wanking 0_0 I expected better from him.

I know, that's why I challenged him to a CaV.

Avatar image for jackofalltrades2
Jackofalltrades2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jackofalltrades2

Funny how the PT brigade instantly accept Sidious position as the "strongest" sith ever and scale him to Vitiate when his feats pale to Vitiate's.(And no recent quotes either post-Vitiate feats iirc)

Yet refuse to believe Revan being above Nihilus due to feats.Kek.The power progression alone makes Revan>Nihilus believable.A weakened Revan Reborn contended with Vitiate,who craps all over Nihilus.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe two or three.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Granted I view the stages of Revan a little different. In order to me it goes.

Mandalorian war Revan

Redeemed Revan

Darth Revan

SOR Revan

Reborn Revan.

Reason is Darth Revan had the knowledge of not only all the Jedi he trained under, but he also had all that sith knowledge he gained during the Mandalorian wars. Where as Redeemed Revan didn't have any of that sith Knowledge just his Jedi knowledge, and as we all know Knowledge is power.

As for the SOR Revan and the Reborn Revan. SoR Revan is Half of Reborn Revan essentially. So there for he only had half of his full power. Yes SoR Revan showed more feats, but we have to take into consideration when Reborn Revan faught Vitiate he still had barely rested after being tortured and drugged for 3 years straight. I dont care how powerful you are. You aren't gonna recover from that in 6-10 hours and be 100%. Again this is just my opinion, but logically to me it makes since.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: No, I wouldn't. Only intelligence proves darth Revan is superior. They both lack any real good lightsaber feats from those versions. Except like. Revan destroying Mandalore. But Clone wars maul isn't impressive. No one from clone wars is very impressive..

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By echostarlord117

@noah_ouellette: By intelligence, I'm assuming you mean accolades, honors, and such? Yeah, well, they're not enough to prove anything. Hell, Maul in some respects was the best or at the very least one of the best of his times, although I'm sure that isn't important, right? Also, Revan beat Mandalore... who is basically featless. Maul beat Pre Vizsla, who has actual showings, without any Force augmentation nigh effortlessly. Frankly, I view that as a better feat of skill. And LOL @ no one from the CW era being impressive. Yeah, let's forget that the Chosen One himself was alive during that era. Or Yoda. Or Sidious. xD

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: so Yoda, Plaguis, Sidious, Anakin, Dooku, and Mace Windu are not impressive? Are you trying to discredit yourself?

@echostarlord117: this guy....

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isn`t Darth Revan and KotoR Revan is the same thing? I mean yes we played him as the wiped out memory rookie Jedi but technically he still was Darth Revan...?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By noah_ouellette

@echostarlord117: no one in the show. No Eu feats. Only show. Also. Mandalore is more impressive than visla lol. Anyways. Revan singlehandedly defeating entire armies of mandalorians, Echani etc. All some of the best fighters in the galaxy. Are better feats then maul has. Didn't want to bring up Revan fighting Bastila and her four or five squad mates. But I will. Maul has never fought 5 or 6 Jedi knights at one time. They're featless. But we assume they are the average Jedi knight. Which is still impressive enough to shut down anything Maul has. Beating kenobi? Big deal. Revan beat 4 or 5 Jedi knights(Bastila was a padawan)And Revan was winning!

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: oh my Christ. Could you think. Why would I be referencing anything Eu at all. We are talking about the clone wars tv show. obviously yes they are impressive. But Eu. I am literally only talking about Tv series feats.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: ok, then in that instance I apologize. It was unclear to me that was the versions you were comparing to.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: doubt I could call myself a starwars fan let alone a starwars buff if I said that.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Geistalt

What Emperordmb said.

If Meetra Surik admitted to herself that Revan's command of the Force was stronger than that of anyone else she'd ever known BEFORE she re-encountered him in the Revan novel, I'm even more impressed.

That's BEFORE he became a Darth, beat the living daylights out of the Echani, and studied all of Tulak Hord's teachings.

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: Maul wins more often than not

Round 4: I'm guessing Revan wins more often than not

Round 5: Revan slaughters

FodderFilth76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 or 3.

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 is still more powerful than him significantly, but courtesy his supreme saber skills, it could split at one. Where he stops for sure, is 2, and the power difference there is huge, large enough for Darth Revan to take the easy victory.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Erkan12

@emperor339 said:

Considering how I feel that Prime Revan is merely a slight superior to Vader, and considering how close in power to the likes of Vader and Dooku Maul is, I feel he could at least take the first round handily.

Darth Revan is a superior to Malak, who I've seen many consider to be above the likes of Obi-Wan, if only for his abilities in the force and capability to at least hold out in sabers.

But I think Maul takes the majority in round 2 in a decent fight.

Maul probably puts up a good fight against Kotor Revan and I'm undecided on the victor and loses to rounds 4 and 5 assuredly, with round 4 being a decent fight.

So, Round 1 is a decent win for Maul.

Round 2 is a win for Maul in a good fight.

Round 3 is an excellent battle, but Revan comes out on top.

Round 4 goes to Revan in a good fight.

Round 5 goes to Revan in a decent match.

Pretty much this.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: I'm suprised we agree for once. :D

Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points