User Lists: 0

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Emperordmb

Team 1. Bane's the MVP, Zannah's sorcery is too great for either foe, and Savage is definitely out of his depth here.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one for sure

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Team 1 stomps.

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Brightsteel

I'm just going to say Maul can solo, to piss off @emperordmb.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is stomping here boyos. It's debatable that Zannah will use her dark tendrils here at all or any of or other esoteric knowledge. She didn't use it when fighting that bro in the mansion or against the jedi master on Tython. It also depends on the matchup if Bane goes to crush Opress then Zannah is going to be defeated pretty quickly. It comes down to can zannah hold out long enough for Bane to come to her rescue. If not zannah dies first and maul and opress team up to kill Bane. That is unless for some reason he goes for drain. Hmm actually if opress and he fight then it'll be a clear victory for team 1 seeing as opress is susceptible to force lightning.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 but I'm pretty sure maul is more than a match for zannah

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going Team 1

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 is a solid might.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 is a solid might.

I would at least name it a hard fought fight but it depends on Zannah's sorcery, if we are going by the assumption that Maul will face Bane and Savage will fight Zannah. Bane vs Maul would be a brilliant duel in which I can't name a clear victor, one has the edge in Force power (Bane) while the other (Maul) is the better fighter but either of them aren't lacking in the other area(s) . While Zannah vs Savage mainly depends on if Zannah's sorcery would work on him, if it does then she would win but otherwise I can't imagine how she would defeat Savage.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WollfMyth209

@darthduelist9: It's a hard fought battle. Though I'd back Team 1 due to superior power and at least rivalling levels of skill.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It could be argued in either direction. Some people will apply more pressure in favor of one team but there's definitely a case to be made for either team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Well if we consider Savage's lack of exposure to lightning or sorcery in his latter incarnation (TCW season 4 - season 5) and the fact that he was prone to lightning in his earlier incarnations, then I would give the edge to team 1.

Amiri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Amiri

@themuser: Bane and his apprentice win because bane has near complete masterly with the dark side of the force and his apprentice has dark side witchcraft both have been trained in complete mastery of their lightsaber forms not like savage meaning savage will be taken out then bane and zannah will double team maul 2v1 bane and zannah. im not being biased because maul is my favorite character he would have an advantage using his terra castu which mean hell be able to take out zannah but bane with he masterly of the force and sword skills will overpower him and win. Banes force lightning has been able to eviscerate other sith lords so yeah

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LondonBFR

Yeah.

Bane and Zannah die. The discussion will change when Bane actually fights anyone of worth. I won't rest my laurels on Dessel besting featless beings from a relatively weak era in Star Wars. Especially since the vast majority of his feats are him either amped, armored, and or boosted by some extra source.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Either way, I guess? Wasn't particularly impressed with the Zannah hand-holding in the Zannah vs Savage thread and I would throw a Bane vs Maul confrontation in Maul's favour due to just being the better fighter overall. The idea that Zannah's tendrils can overcome Maul is pretty worrying also, especially given the immense pressure that will be applied to her from either brother.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Even if Zannah could use her tendrils, which I personally doubt because she had to actively draw on a dark side nexus to summon them in DoE, Maul/Savage could still evade them like Bane did in DoE.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.