Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
#1 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

no bfr, no prep

fight till ko, or death

fight in new york city

Avatar image for jayfournines
#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

IG don't work on Darkseid, Thanos wins.

Avatar image for jedixman
#3 Posted by JediXMan (37527 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a stupid argument that the IG "doesn't work in DC." Yeah, fine, we saw that, but for the sake of a battle it does. I feel like that is a cop-out argument that is far too overused.

Oh and Thanos wins - more experience with the Guauntlet.

Moderator
Avatar image for blackadamftw
#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I think it's a stupid argument that the IG "doesn't work in DC." Yeah, fine, we saw that, but for the sake of a battle it does. I feel like that is a cop-out argument that is far too overused.

Oh and Thanos wins - more experience with the Guauntlet.

Avatar image for typhion
#5 Posted by Typhion (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not say Darkseid finally got his hands on the full anti life equation, and thanos has his gauntlet. Not sure if Darkseid can un-write the happenings that brought about Thanos. Not sure how all inclusive the ALE is.

Avatar image for theicon
#6 Posted by theicon (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

Why not say Darkseid finally got his hands on the full anti life equation, and thanos has his gauntlet. Not sure if Darkseid can un-write the happenings that brought about Thanos. Not sure how all inclusive the ALE is.

u may be right.

No Caption Provided

Its possible both could negate each other

still funny panel thou

Avatar image for Liveshiptrader
#7 Posted by Dextersinister (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

There should have been a smear on the ground formerly known as Hawkeye after his cheek.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I think it's a stupid argument that the IG "doesn't work in DC." Yeah, fine, we saw that, but for the sake of a battle it does. I feel like that is a cop-out argument that is far too overused.

Oh and Thanos wins - more experience with the Guauntlet.

Avatar image for ximpossibrux
#9 Posted by XImpossibruX (5744 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh now I can be like Almighty_Darkseid

THANOS WINS, EFFORTLESS CURBSTORMP

Avatar image for clarkwayne
#10 Posted by ClarkWayne (288 posts) - - Show Bio

DARKSEID WINS, EFFORTLESS CURBSTORMP

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
#11 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

Avatar image for typhion
#12 Posted by Typhion (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

Flawed premise is flawed. No prep is no prep which is no study regardless of party. Hence the assumption is neither side enters the battle knowing ANYTHING about the gauntlet. Either that or they both know it. Otherwise you have a disparity in prep which should have been specified upon formation of the premise.

Yuck, I've been helping the wife with business law, now I'm writing like that stupid book sounds... Long story short...either you assume they are unfamiliar or familiar. It's pretty widely held that they are intellectual equals, and hence utilization depends either on fundamental utility or prep.

Avatar image for gonjasufi
#13 Posted by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

Flawed premise is flawed. No prep is no prep which is no study regardless of party. Hence the assumption is neither side enters the battle knowing ANYTHING about the gauntlet. Either that or they both know it. Otherwise you have a disparity in prep which should have been specified upon formation of the premise.

Yuck, I've been helping the wife with business law, now I'm writing like that stupid book sounds... Long story short...either you assume they are unfamiliar or familiar. It's pretty widely held that they are intellectual equals, and hence utilization depends either on fundamental utility or prep.

No prep doesn't mean wipe out the history of the character. Thanos knows how to use the gauntlet.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
#14 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi: both have the same knowledge of the gauntlet, so it wont be one sided

Avatar image for 0n1zuka
#15 Posted by 0n1zuka (3712 posts) - - Show Bio

If both sides have the same knowledge of the IG, then I would say it's a stalemate.

Avatar image for typhion
#16 Posted by Typhion (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi said:

@Typhion said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Darksied is too stupid to use the Infinity Gauntlet. No prep would mean he can't study the effects of each gem to its fullest. However, Thanos would.

Flawed premise is flawed. No prep is no prep which is no study regardless of party. Hence the assumption is neither side enters the battle knowing ANYTHING about the gauntlet. Either that or they both know it. Otherwise you have a disparity in prep which should have been specified upon formation of the premise.

Yuck, I've been helping the wife with business law, now I'm writing like that stupid book sounds... Long story short...either you assume they are unfamiliar or familiar. It's pretty widely held that they are intellectual equals, and hence utilization depends either on fundamental utility or prep.

No prep doesn't mean wipe out the history of the character. Thanos knows how to use the gauntlet.

Poster address the imbalance this provided then. Give both of them equal understanding of the gauntlet and it's a push.

Avatar image for enosisik
#17 Edited by Enosisik (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

Objection on grounds that the mind gem will give the weilder an understanding of the gauntlet!!! .... Yeah same thing. :)

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
#18 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

bump