Darkseid (Justice League WAR) vs Thanos ( Avengers Assemble )

• 117 results
LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Moral Off. Bloodlust On
  • Random encounter
  • Starts visible and 100 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here :
No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

well, Thanos got outsmarted by stark.... and yes that still makes me mad

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps. Avengers Assemble Thanos was pathetic without the infinity gauntlet.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@rpottage said:

Darkseid stomps. Avengers Assemble Thanos was pathetic without the infinity gauntlet.

Even with the infinity gauntlet, he was pathetic.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: he was an idiot in that show... i mean really now, he gets predicted by hawkeye, and outsmarted by stark? really?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins, Thanos was disappointing.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: he was an idiot in that show... i mean really now, he gets predicted by hawkeye, and outsmarted by stark? really?

LOL, and that my friend is the power of Disney.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid.

Even with the IG thanos lost to ultron

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vertigo-

@g2_ said:
@blackestnight93 said:

This is why I'm terrified for infinity war... by all that is comic book logic, Thanos should stomp all the avengers introduced in the MCU thus far. I'm afraid they're gonna make Thanos an idiot and have Stark outsmart him again

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@blackestnight93 said:

This is why I'm terrified for infinity war... by all that is comic book logic, Thanos should stomp all the avengers introduced in the MCU thus far. I'm afraid they're gonna make Thanos an idiot and have Stark outsmart him again

Don't worry the Russos are in charge, have you seen how OP they made Cap? I wouldn't have worried about Thanos, on the other hand, they made Iron-man weak. I'll send you a PM because I don't want to get off topic.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Darkseid stomps. The JLA had to BFR him to win. Thanos got wrecked by the Avengers.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Agreed

And we're talking about MCU here, they're more on the joke and laugh. You can see how pathetic Ultron and Loki were

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Darkseid

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Agreed

And we're talking about MCU here, they're more on the joke and laugh. You can see how pathetic Ultron and Loki were

Seriously, both are legit, serious threats, and they got beat handily by a team that should have had so much more trouble then they did.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps. The JLA had to BFR him to win. Thanos got wrecked by the Avengers.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Nah, Ultronbots were running like little girls when they saw Hulk and Chitauri Armies got killed by bunch of arrows (Why can't the military handle this instead?). Loki and Ultron got rekt by Hulk with ease, these scenes are funny but if you actually look at it, they were horrible

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: I'm actually hoping the first half of infinity war ends with Thanos laughing after her curbs this team. Also hoping they introduce ms marvel, heard a rumor they might do that

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@rpottage said:

He did destroy a whole city with a punch, that was pretty good. That was also his introduction on Earth.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid is on Justice League War? I thought that was King Kong...

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid takes it.

GreyFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@rpottage said:

Even with the infinity gauntlet, he was pathetic.

Loading Video...

Reminds me of this:

No Caption Provided
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greyflash: you are aware of who beat him, right? i mean, it's squirrel girl.. she's an aspect of TOAA

GreyFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Oh, don't get me wrong. There is no shame in losing to Squirrel Girl. It takes beings like Max Loebforce Rulk, Comicvine Storm and Wally West, and Bugs Bunny to even stalemate her.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Give him the Infinity Gauntlet and Darkseid still stomps.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

smh, are people using actual feats? or just portrayal? Thanos has better feats, I think he should take this, will rewatch assemble and justice league to confirm

baba3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The derivative gets rekt.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LDM

Nobody is stomping anybody in this thread. Darkseid maybe the better portrayal between the two, but that doesn't mean he is the one with the better feat :

• Easily destroy a city with a punch :
No Caption Provided
  • Effortlessly overpower Hulk and Thor :
No Caption Provided

Both of whom support the entire weight of Manhattan ( at least 125+ million tons )

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the logic here lol. Thanos one shots. I don't remember darkseid tanking any city busting hits

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992
deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give him the Infinity Gauntlet and Darkseid still stomps.

Based on what? When has Darkseid destroyed a city like thanos?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm: I would rephrase that post. Toppling 5 buildings does not make him a city-buster.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Except

A. You see the entire city shook INTENSELY from the impact of that punch, much more than when Supes punch Darkseid. Something that didn't happen when dozens of skyscrapers were being knocked down in MoS

B. Fury explicitly told us that the entire city was destroyed in the latter episode. Line it up with this punching feat, it becomes OBVIOUS that the writers want us to know Thanos can city bust. Only a blind guy can't see this

Loading Video...

C. Thanos can punch the Watcher from Moon to Earth, when has Darkseid ever done something even close to this ?

Loading Video...

D. Thanos casually stomps Hulk and Thor, whose feats put not only the entire JL to shame, but even Darkseid himself

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm:

A. You see the entire city shook INTENSELY from the impact of that punch, much more than when Supes punch Darkseid. Something that didn't happen when dozens of skyscrapers were being knocked down in MoS

No, you see five buildings shaking and falling. Not a city.

B. Fury explicitly told us that the entire city was destroyed in the latter episode. Line it up with this punching feat, it becomes OBVIOUS that the writers want us to know Thanos can city bust. Only a blind guy can't see this

And you can see a wake of destruction behind Thanos. I am not saying the town wasn't destroyed, i just wanted to not that the claim you made was just bullshit. That punch did not level a city.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Never said level, said destroy, just not to what extent. Don't put words into my mouth

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm said:

@chimeroid: Never said level, said destroy, just not to what extent. Don't put words into my mouth

Those two are similar enough to be used interchangeably. But you said that he EASILY destroyed a city with A (meaning ONE) punch. WHich is a blatant lie. So don't call me blind again while lying on the vine.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LDM
Loading Video...

@chimeroid: I said easily to show how f**king effortless he was. Or are you calling this straining ? What the f**k is your problem ? Can you even show one feat of Darkseid doing anything close to this ?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm:

@chimeroid: I said easily to show how f**king effortless he was. Or are you calling this straining ? What the f**k is your problem ?

My problem is that, quite clearly, the punch leveled 5 buildings and a big chunk of the city was already destroyed. Before the punch, we see him walking through debris and toppled buildings behind him. Meaning that the punch you showcased as being the punch that destroyed a city, did no such a thing. AkA - you lied. The punch toppled five buldings. It is very impressive, but that punch was not a city-busting one. End of discussion.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LDM

@chimeroid: I am only this aggressive because you keep claiming me a damn liar. Doesn't change the fact that it was clearly writer's intention to show us Thanos capable of city busting or coming close. And even if he didn't in this instance, he still should be scaling from Hulk or Thor

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm said:

@chimeroid: I am only this aggressive because you keep claiming me a damn liar. Doesn't change the fact that it was clearly writer's intention to show us Thanos capable of city busting or committing close. And even if he didn't in this instance, he still should be scaling from Hulk or Thor

I didn't say Thanos is incapable of city busting. I just said that punch is not what destroyed the city. As evident by the fact that the city was in ruins before Thanos threw it. Simple as that.

Now get over your fanboyism and regard the feat for what it is.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm: You may have deleted your post but you can't swear or talk to people like that. Don't do it again.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps with ease.

Strength/Striking power:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor has insane striking power and yet Thanos effortlessly overpowered him.

https://youtu.be/splrCHWEyOQ?list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh

Thanos has amazing striking power, here he punches the Watcher from the moon to Earth.

No Caption Provided

Here Thanos destroys a city with a single punch.

No Caption Provided

Here Thanos one-shots Angela and the Destroyer. The Destroyer no-sold hits from the entire avengers team including Hulk, who can pull Tectonic plates and Thor who has the striking feats above. This is also a massive durability feat considering the fact that the Destroyer one-shoted Hulk with its beam. Asgardians in the AA universe are on the same level as She-hulk, Abomb, and Skaar.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Thanos bodies Thor with one punch and in the second GIF he one-shots Thor with his laser eyes. Thanos also one-shots Heimdall and Hogan in the second GIF. Hogan was able to stalemate Skaar. Heimdall was able to hit with shock waves, stalemate Red Hulk, and solo the Guardians of the Galaxy. Also in the first GIF Thanos dodges Thor's hammer, that is a legitimate mach+ speed feat.

Durability:

https://youtu.be/PhTTw6ZNa6Y?list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh

Thanos is extremely durable, here he tanks Hawkeye's Hulk-smasher arrow.

https://youtu.be/WGJjuCGkjuE?list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh

https://youtu.be/XyLXKywk5NQ?list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh

https://youtu.be/aVfkzlI4XgI?list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh

Thanos also tanks the power stone's planet busting beam. The first video shows Tony stating that the beam can bust a planet, the second and third are Thanos tanking it.

https://youtu.be/y5VRw8zlhSI

Thanos also tanked a black hole.

Telekinesis:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos has impressive telekinetic powers, here he one-shots Ronan with it. Ronan was durable enough to tank a volcanic eruption that could be seen from space and sent him flying out of orbit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos is stronger, more durable, has better striking power, ranged attacks, and he has telekinesis. I don't see how he doesn't stomp with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This logic lol