Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio15

Each character receives 1 week prep. There are three rounds:

Round 1: Pure hand to hand combat Takes place on the rooftops of Gotham

Round 2: Standard gadgets and whatever they do normally Takes place on top of Teen Titans Tower

Round 3: Bonus Round! - This fight will take place at the JLA watchtower while no one is there and the defense systems aren't activated for all you smart people. Teen Titans Robin teams up with Slade and Batman teams up with Red Hood.

Blood lust will be on for all three rounds. No morals.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@CalebHara said:

Batman's armour and durability gives him the win in round 2. Robin is far more skilled than this version of Batman. The Nolan verse is actually realistic.

This isn't Nolan verse Batman.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch

haha Nolan Batman is never beating an animated Teen Titans Robin.

Also, this is Dark Knight Returns Batman, the one from the Frank Miller comic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 202122

Robin wins every round in a stomp

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By texasdeathmatch

But Nolanwanking aside, I'm going with Robin. DKR Batman is crazy badass and scrappy as hell, but I don't think he's fast enough to keep up with the anime-esque version of Robin.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CalebHara

@JediXMan: ohhh, i could have sworn i just read "Dark Knight Rises" Batman.... well thats awkward, and i bet i look pretty stupid now, lol. Just disregard my comment.

Good battle though, now that i actually no the real combatants, lmfao.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@202122: come on he will did the same like the mutant leader to robin

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Onemoreposter

You all are silly. Batman stomps round 1 and 2.....as long as he remembers not to fight like a young man and that they're on an operating table and he's the surgeon. TDKR Batman is way too strong and durable for Robin even if he is a bit slower. He's also much more knowledgeable. Batman's equipment and mentality is also more severe than Robin's. Batman's stuff is designed to cut flesh and leave opponents potentially crippled as is Batman himself.

Round 3 also goes goes to team Batman. Red Hood like Batman is more skilled than both these versions of Deathstroke and Robin. Jason has no problem filling Slade's head full of lead to keep him down while using lethal force won't be this version of Slades first instinct.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god I thought you were talking about rises for a sec there

R1 Robin

R2 Batman

R3 Robin and Slade

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Nolan's Batman gets crushed by the Teen Titans Robin.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Definitely, Robin. He's much faster and has more stamina than DKR Batman. I doubt there's anything Bruce can do to compensate for his speed disadvantage that Robin wouldn't expect.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Since when is the Dark Knight Returns from the Nolan-verse?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

...Since when is the Dark Knight Returns from the Nolan-verse?

This.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the TT cartoon Robin?

dancindan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dancindan

This is old bats so robin would have a chance or did till i saw you gave bats a week prep that finishes it for example superman vs batman a littile preo for bats goes a long way and no way is robin above the prep time

kingokingey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kingokingey

Batman takes every round. Although he is much slower than robin due to being about 50 years old, the difference in height, weight and strength,and aslo intellect would have batman easily overpower robin. Robin is probably about 13 or 14 years old in teen titans and he would be no match for batman in round 1 hand to hand combat even if he is more agile and faster.

Round 2 goes to batman as well because he has better equipment and more skilled with his equipment than teen titans robin by far.

Round 3 goes to batman and red hood. This version of deathstroke isnt enhanced and so he is just deathstroke without the 'almost' superspeed, agility, strength and reaction time.

So this would be red hood vs robin and batman vs slade. Batman would be losing to slade because he is slower and less agile, but slade being a grown man would probably match him in strength but this fight would go on for a long time. Long enough that red hood takes out robin (red hood is a grown man, but also young still and so has superior speed,strength,endurance, height and weight to robin. Once robin is out, its slade vs batman and red hood and slade would get rekd

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Robin. He's faster and has better stamina. In round 3, Red Hood solos via his one shotting abilities

Smoke-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Bats

2. Bats

3. Robin

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes every round. Although he is much slower than robin due to being about 50 years old, the difference in height, weight and strength,and aslo intellect would have batman easily overpower robin. Robin is probably about 13 or 14 years old in teen titans and he would be no match for batman in round 1 hand to hand combat even if he is more agile and faster.

Round 2 goes to batman as well because he has better equipment and more skilled with his equipment than teen titans robin by far.

Round 3 goes to batman and red hood. This version of deathstroke isnt enhanced and so he is just deathstroke without the 'almost' superspeed, agility, strength and reaction time.

So this would be red hood vs robin and batman vs slade. Batman would be losing to slade because he is slower and less agile, but slade being a grown man would probably match him in strength but this fight would go on for a long time. Long enough that red hood takes out robin (red hood is a grown man, but also young still and so has superior speed,strength,endurance, height and weight to robin. Once robin is out, its slade vs batman and red hood and slade would get rekd

You know what's even taller, heavier, and stronger than a 50 year old Batman? A Bear, Cinderblock, Sladebots, etc.. Robin doesn't just fight people his own height and weight. Robin in Teen Titans is in far better shape, has more recent experience, and is more skilled. Batman in TDKR doesn't show much in the way of fighting skill; just look at his fight with the Joker. He's only got an advantage after surprising the Joker with three Batarangs (out of character), and then once he gets shot in the side (not as serious as a batarang sticking our of your eye) he pretty much fights on even terms with the Joker.

Round 2, Batman doesn't really have better equipment. I don't recall his standard equipment being all that spectacular; mostly just batarangs. Robin has all the same stuff, plus his staff; and has been using them far more consistently. Robin's also more consistent with more powerful gadgets like his exploding disks and cryo-disks that he uses throughout the show. Batman's not agile enough to avoid attacks like Robin and would go down to a handful of exploding marbles like he used against Red-X or a Cryo-disk like he used against Speedy.

Round 3 Robin and Slade would wreck. Working together means Robin would not only have his normal equipment, he'd have his apprentice suit including the arm weapon. He'd take Batman out even more quickly with it. Slade has superhuman strength/endurance, enhanced reflexes, and a regenerative healing factor (though the healing seems mostly between battles); those are all in show (like denting steel with a single punch) or the know your foes interview. With his superior stats and superior tech he would take out Red Hood.

Bear in mind that Teen Titans has semi levels of toon-force; like getting shot out of a tower to land miles away relatively unharmed.

kingokingey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kingokingey

@rpottage: lol tbh with their 'toon force' any of the teen titans could beat batman/red hood. I was trying to make it realistic. Realistically, a kick from robin would do nothing at all to cinderblock - cindervlock should really just laugh every time robin attacks him but it seems robin has super strength or something. Robin must also be very enhanced if he can fight slade. I saw episodes where robin actually freaking PUNCHED CINDERBLOCK. Tbh this comic vine if very unfair because teen titans robin is basically super powered. But remember that these teen titans series werent part of the dc storyline so i guess the producers could afford to make it ridiculous (eg, robin punching cinderblock or fighting the entire teen titans by himself and winning, or fighting slade and winning even though slade is supposed to be very enhanced).

If you think of this fight on a more realistic level, batman would take every round. Remember that it comes with 1 week prep too and batman is the prep king and also red hood is one of the best prepared villains in dc

kingokingey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage: also, dont underestimate joker. You might think 'oh,batman couldnt even take joker out with ease, so he cant be that good anymore'.

Remember that the joker is insane and because of than constantly has adrenaline pumping throught him, plus he is always active, so joker is actually very very fast, strong and agile. He also has boder genius level intellect and could sometimes outsmart batman. Of course teen titans robin would beat this joker, but without the 'toon force' he wouldnt have a chance

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shihan

@kingokingey with toonforce easily!!! So easy!!