Dark Brotherhood Assassination Dovahkiin vs Hero of Kvatch

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

These two assassins have been given their moth important mission yet. Their target is a person that thousands of people have ordered the murder of. Can these two champions save the world from this menace and who will be the one to achieve victory.

Rules Laid out for the Contract:

• No shouting
  • Both have all stats at level 100 (Not including any enchantments that can be used to increase levels or fortify stats)
  • The only equipment usable are those gained from the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild Story lines. Exceptions made on generic items that can be bought from shops that can be used in these situations such as lock picks, torches, or poison apples.
  • Arrows are infinite
  • All Spells unlocked
  • They fail if they caught or kill the target in a way that is obvious of them being there.
  • All story lines completed.
  • Only the one who kills the target gets the reward.

Assassins

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Target

Just cause enough people hate her (me included) I will have the target be Elsa. Since it doesn't really matter as long as its a person prime for targeting. So Frozen fans just stay away and if your not a fan come watch two master assassins kill the embodiment of evil.

No Caption Provided

Also before people start complaining of this being spite and all I will say the real match is Dovahkiin vs Hero of Kvatch and Elsa is just a target who I am sure everybody wanted to kill.