Rules:

• Morals Off
  • No Bloodlust, No Prep
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Win By Death
  • No Knowledge: But, Lester Is Taking The Fight Very Seriously
  • Team Gets Indestructible Coms For Communication
  • DD Has His Special Armor, Billyclub & 10 Steel Throwing Knives
  • Bullseye Has His Adamantium Bones, 30 Steel Toothpicks, A Shotgun(10 Ammo Packs, Explosive Slugs), A Sai, , Steel Katana, and Grapple Gun
  • Batgirl Has A Grapple Gun, Steel Katana, And 30 Standard Batarangs

Battlefield: Scary Street Ways

Night Time, Foggy, Light Rain, No Moon or Stars, Torches Around The Village

Starting Distance: 50 Feet Away, Must Find The Enemy

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Seriously No One?

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I'd say that the team can take it with a 6/10 majority. I don't know much on Cassandra Cain, but i think that daredevil is as skilled as her and with help from bullseye he can win

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The team, but I could see someone making a case for Cass winning.

1 on 1 she takes it, but together, not likely.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@616vulture: I've seen most of the respected viners say DD is below Batman. So I highly doubt he is skilled as Cain. Who is either on par or above Batman on skill.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@lukehero: Ok, well I never really read many comics on either of them so I don't know a lot most from comic wikis, anyways the team can take it together

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. Daredevil is already a close fight.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team wrecks

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero: props for bringing back the biometric suit, that's always been my favorite look for him.

@jashro44 said:

I agree with this.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, hoping this was close.

wd40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye solo with a toothpick :P

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Daredevil should be fast enough to keep up with Cain (not that he's fast than her) and Bullseye can probably get shots on her while she's occupied. I'll be interested to see what @bat_girl_cc has to say...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Cassandra ain't winning this

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ParagonNate

Team takes it imo. Bloodlusted DD is scary, added the fact that he's in her league speed wise, and is the more skilled of the two, he could make her work for it on his own. With Bullseye here it just seals the deal.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Morals off Cassandra Cain, its a nightmare you won't wake up, from...if they were "in character" i'd say the team would win, as long as bullseye let D.D fight Cass, and kept his distance from her, trying to hit her from long range, while she was busy paying attention to Matt...but morals off? nah...the team is in a ride, for the worst (few moments) of their lives.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to be the odd one out and say Daredevil can take her himself.

Come at me, bretheren.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lukehero said:

Seriously No One?

Team.

I don't know for DD but Bullseye could solo.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come at me, bretheren.

LOL.

@lukehero said:

Seriously No One?

Team.

I don't know for DD but Bullseye could solo.

Bullseye can't solo, what he can't see.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when CC can become invisible ? :o

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Cassandra Cain, its a nightmare you won't wake up, from...if they were "in character" i'd say the team would win, as long as bullseye let D.D fight Cass, and kept his distance from her, trying to hit her from long range, while she was busy paying attention to Matt...but morals off? nah...the team is in a ride, for the worst (few moments) of their lives.

Hmmm. Why? what would you say puts her above DD? I've seen Matt do some of the craziest feats I've seen given to a street leveller.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@nickthedevil

Let's face the facts...neither member of the team, can match her speed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Literally) out-running a bullet

Now, one thing, is Cass taking out thugs, while holding-back, due to her morals...and another thing, is Cass without morals...like, not caring for others safety, at all.

If morals were "on", i'd say team, but as it is, i just can't see it happening.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Cassandra would die horribly by the both of them together.Contrary to popular belief she isn't invincible and she's not gonna walk all over Daredevil either bloodlusted or not.

@jashro44 said:

Yup

Come at me, bretheren.

Don't bother,DD hardly gets no respect in the battle forums

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

Since when CC can become invisible ? :o

Since, she can move too fast, to bee seen:

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving a serious Bullseye a gun and backing him up with Daredevil?

Either of these guys (a serious Bullseye or Matt) would give Cassie a damn good fight. Together?

I'd say the team takes it 8-9/10.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Two things,

first being, the man didn't have his hand out and the gun raised, from one panel he goes from having his hand in his jacket holster, to pointing the gun and firing, and in the next panel she's already on him. When did she start moving? Had he already fired the gun? that huge unknown is what kills the feat for me.

On top of that, Daredevil has deflected bullets after being fired, and when I mean deflected, he's both swung his club like a bat and disarmed the original shooter, and he's hit the bullet vertically with the flat end of the baton and brake sunglasses in two ( I have both feats on my home computer if you would like to see them). He's far from a slouch in that department, and he's beaten Captain America, a man who himself outruns bullets. In my opinion, it's going to be alot closer than a stomp for either, with Matt edging it out.

Cassandra would die horribly by the both of them together.Contrary to popular belief she isn't invincible and she's not gonna walk all over Daredevil either bloodlusted or not.

@jashro44 said:

Yup

@nickthedevil said:

Come at me, bretheren.

I'm going to change that. Did it for the Rogues, brother :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first being, the man didn't have his hand out and the gun raised, from one panel he goes from having his hand in his jacket holster, to pointing the gun and firing, and in the next panel she's already on him. When did she start moving? Had he already fired the gun? that huge unknown is what kills the feat for me.

On top of that, Daredevil has deflected bullets after being fired, and when I mean deflected, he's both swung his club like a bat and disarmed the original shooter, and he's hit the bullet vertically with the flat end of the baton and brake sunglasses in two ( I have both feats on my home computer if you would like to see them). He's far from a slouch in that department, and he's beaten Captain America, a man who himself outruns bullets. In my opinion, it's going to be alot closer than a stomp for either, with Matt edging it out.

Same analysis my dear Nickzor. :O

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Yup

@nickthedevil said:

Come at me, bretheren.

Yea I agree. I tried arguing daredevil would beat cap to get him more respect but I guess it didn't work :/ I really don't get why people underrate him so much.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bat_girl_cc: By fodder.

And by people like Batman:

No Caption Provided

The scan above, is from a sparring-session between Bruce and Cass, at one point, Cass punched Batman so fast, that he only noticed it, when he started "coughing" blood.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Good luck.People already said she can beat Luke Cage because an idiot writer made him get damaged by pressure points.Which imo was PIS.Forget the thousands of showings of how durable his body is. Keep it going.

@bane_of_sith

He's also good a debating for Daredevil.So is @vance_astro

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daredevil21134

@jashro44: That's why I quit coming around the battle forums lol.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Cassie could beat either one for the solid majority, but together, they'll beat her. No morals makes her tougher, but it doesn't make her any more willing to kill than Bullseye normally is (a morals off Bullseye is would be worse). DD's radar sense will help him avoid some of her blows, and Bullseye's accuracy will definitely allow him to tag her at least a few times. That being said, she's still going to be very difficult to deal with (I won't discount her body reading). I'd give the team the win 7/10.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@daredevil21134 said:

@nickthedevil: Good luck.People already said she can beat Luke Cage because an idiot writer made him get damaged by pressure points.Which imo was PIS.Forget the thousands of showings of how durable his body is. Keep it going.

Luke cage has been hurt by pressure points more than once. I recall other instances. He does seem to be more resistant to them than a normal human though so I don't think a skilled fighter can beat him easily with pressure points. All though it is possible.

I don't know if Cass can do it though. I think she has a shot.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By daredevil21134

@jashro44 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Luke cage has been hurt by pressure points more than once. I recall other instances. He does seem to be more resistant to them than a normal human though so I don't think a skilled fighter can beat him easily with pressure points. All though it is possible.

I don't know if Cass can do it though.

I think I recalled two instances when he was.It makes no sense to me.If it were that easy Daredevil and Iron Fist would have use them against him when they fought but I don't wanna make this about Cage.' was just using it as an example.Soon I'll here how Cassie can take Spawn.

@jonny_anonymousThoughts?

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Both DD and Bullseye is just too much and both of them are underrated on the battles forum. Bullseye has an adamantium skeleton in this match so Cass is gonna get hurt when attacking him and Daredevil is a good enough match for Cass on his own due to his senses and skill.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@nickthedevil said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@jashro44 said:

Yup

@nickthedevil said:

Come at me, bretheren.

I'm going to change that. Did it for the Rogues, brother :)

" first being, the man didn't have his hand out and the gun raised, from one panel he goes from having his hand in his jacket holster, to pointing the gun and firing, and in the next panel she's already on him. When did she start moving? Had he already fired the gun? that huge unknown is what kills the feat for me. "

The second scan alone, proves that she out-paced that bullet...in one panel the bullet its fired, and in the next panel Cass punches the gun-man, while the bullet its still half-way, from when Cass was last seen, and only in the next panel the bullet as reached the guy that opened the vaults door, and Cass was even further from the shooter, than that guy was.

Now, if we assume that Cass only moved after the shooter fired the gun, then, that means that Cass doubled that bullets speed, since she had time to take out the gun-man, while the bullet was still half-way between the shooter and the guy that opened the vaults door, and when Cass was last seen, she was even further away.

" On top of that, Daredevil has deflected bullets after being fired, and when I mean deflected, he's both swung his club like a bat and disarmed the original shooter, and he's hit the bullet vertically with the flat end of the baton and brake sunglasses in two ( I have both feats on my home computer if you would like to see them). He's far from a slouch in that department, and he's beaten Captain America, a man who himself outruns bullets. In my opinion, it's going to be alot closer than a stomp for either, with Matt edging it out. "

Cass has catched shurikens with her fingers, dodged bullets after they've been fired, dodged sniper-bullets after they've been fired and while having her back-turned to the shooter, etc.

Also, you're forgetting something, Cass performed those feats, while being "morals on" she holds back even on meta-humans, and in this fight she wouldn't have that problem, since the OP stated that morals are "off"...that's why i said, that the team would win, if morals were "on", but they would lose, in this case.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still backing team for previously stated reasons, they won't win easily and one of them may be dead at the end, but I still see them winning more often then not.

@bat_girl_cc

I replied to your post in the IF v Batman thread, not sure if your notifications are working, mine are still spotty.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lukehero: Daredevil has completely avoided Captain America (who was serious in trying to capture him, and also brought some device to mess up his Radar Sense)

Daredevil has fought evenely with Iron Fist (Although, neither knew who the other were at the time) untill he started using Chi, etc..

I think he could take Cassandra by himself in this instance..

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

I think I recalled two instances when he was.It makes no sense to me.If it were that easy Daredevil and Iron Fist would have use them against him when they fought but I don't wanna make this about Cage.' was just using it as an example.Soon I'll here how Cassie can take Spawn.

And i'll be sure to make that happen, lol...now seriously, i do belive that Cass would win here, and as i already said, the team would win, if morals were "on".

Team wins. Both DD and Bullseye is just too much and both of them are underrated on the battles forum. Bullseye has an adamantium skeleton in this match so Cass is gonna get hurt when attacking him and Daredevil is a good enough match for Cass on his own due to his senses and skill.

Yes, D.D alone would make Cass work for it...morals on!...Wolverine also has a adamantium skeleton, and people on cassandra's league don't get hurt when they hit him.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Daredevil is fairly close as is. And Bullseye, he never misses

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Doesn't mean that she is more fast.

Batman can see bullets coming.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off my DD knowledge he should be able to keep a close fight with Cass under these conditions, he'd win some and she'd win some.

With Bullseye on his side the team wins the majority no doubt.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@daredevil21134 said:

@jashro44 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

And i'll be sure to make that happen, lol...now seriously, i do belive that Cass would win here, and as i already said, the team would win, if morals were "on".

@knightsofdarkness2 said:

Yes, D.D alone would make Cass work for it...morals on!...Wolverine also has a adamantium skeleton, and people on cassandra's league don't get hurt when they hit him.

Fighting Cassy would be pretty much the same as for DD as fighting Echo.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

No Caption Provided

Kaine, who's tiers higher than Cassandra and more durable then Spiderman, almost broke his hand when he punched Wolverine (who has an adamantium skeleton).

Imagine what would happen if Cass punched Bullseye with an adamantium skeleton? She'll get seriously hurt.

And no, Nightwing was able to hang on with Cass so even if it was morals off/on for Cassandra, it won't be a stomp when she faces Daredevil.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins in a convincing manner.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team in a close fight. To be honest, I don't see DD doing that good against her alone.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil beats cass 5.5 out of ten times... He is more agile,,, their speed is close.. and he is stronger... their skill is about equal.... His radar >>> her body reading....