DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DragonbellZ

Team 2 slaughter.

Their speed is on a whole different tier.

You Generally dont want to put Matt against people who cut down automatic gunfire point black and dodge energy weapons regularly.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I don't have enough knowledge about Team 2.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2 slaughter.

You Generally dont want to put Matt against people who cut down automatic gunfire point black and dodge energy weapons regularly.

And you honestly think Matt is not capable of doing that?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7 HigorM  Moderator

@life_without_progress: This one is too close to call for me. I believe the ninjas are slightly more skilled, team 1 has better gear through Bucky bionic arm, shield modified gun, grenades, combat knife, and also domino mask that comes with radar. So both Winter Soldier and Matt can use radar, but the fact is that both Ninjas possess training at the mystical level which essentially grants them some enhanced senses, the ability to fight blind, etc.. They are all bullet timers with the exception of Bucky who is an aim dodger, but also have enhanced reaction time with his bionic arm so this fight is hard to judge..

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Tough call. Bucky would lose to either opponent. Daredevil would hold his own but will lose eventually.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to know more about team 2, if anyone can post scans of feats that'd be great. :)

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a really good fight.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 slaughter.

That's just silly talk.

Go read some DD then come back and debate this some more would be my advice.

Team one in a tough fight.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz said:

Team 2 slaughter.

That's just silly talk.

I have and Daredevil isnt all that amazing.

He aim Dodges far more than he bullet times and hes facing 2 casual bullet timers. He gets Blitzed.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Bucky gets taken out from a distance; leaving Matt all by his lonesome

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close to call!

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:
@dragonbellz said:

Team 2 slaughter.

That's just silly talk.

He aim Dodges far more than he bullet times and hes facing 2 casual bullet timers. He gets Blitzed.

Judging by your ridiculous statements, you will have to excuse me if I don't believe that you have actually read any DD. Matt has been swatting away bullets with his billy club since his classic days. Hell, he has even killed his shooter by redirecting them back with perfect precision. Having multiple shooters with automatic weapons shoot at him from different angles and effortlessly dancing around them is one of his tamer feats.

He has fought and in some cases, beaten, bullet timers/dodgers like Captain America, Elektra, Bullseye, Iron Fist, Taskmaster etc.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DragonbellZ

@brucerogers said:
@dragonbellz said:
@super_soldierxii said:
@dragonbellz said:

Team 2 slaughter.

That's just silly talk.

Generally for you to be considered a casual bullet timer/High end you need to have some feats of actually bullet timing automatic gunfire, Reason for this being is that dodging automatic gunfire after its been fired is generally the safest way to assume the person can Casually dodge nearly any firearm fired at them apart from Railguns/Energy weapons. DD isnt one. People like Composite deadpool are,People like black panther are, People like Spiderman are.

Judging by your ridiculous statements, you will have to excuse me if I don't believe that you have actually read any DD. Matt has been swatting away bullets with his billy club since his classic days. Hell, he has even killed his shooter by redirecting them back with perfect precision. Having multiple shooters with automatic weapons shoot at him from different angles and effortlessly dancing around them is one of his tamer feats. Incorrect. Daredevil Aim dodges automatic gunfire, Same as new 52 batman. He is fast enough to out pace the shooters aim Not to dodge a stream of automatic fire after it has left the barrel.

He has fought and in some cases, beaten, bullet timers/dodgers like Captain America, Elektra, Bullseye, Iron Fist, Taskmaster etc.

Ok ? And him even touching taskmaster is pure Plot force and you should know better. Cap is consistently above him aswell. Elektra's best and probably most high end bullet timing feat was cutting black widows gunfire out of the air at point blank range. Thats still not in the casual bullet timing range as she has yet to do it to automatic gunfire or a very high power rifle consistently IIRC.

Dont even get me started on how bad Iron Fist should Destroy DD....

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow?

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By brucerogers

@dragonbellz:Generally for you to be considered a casual bullet timer/High end you need to have some feats of actually bullet timing automatic gunfire, Reason for this being is that dodging automatic gunfire after its been fired is generally the safest way to assume the person can Casually dodge nearly any firearm fired at them apart from Railguns/Energy weapons. DD isnt one. People like Composite deadpool are,People like black panther are, People like Spiderman are.

Where do you get this stuff?. I can post multiple scans of him using his radar sense to dodge/deflect bullets after they are fired.

Bullet Dodging -

http://i.imgur.com/pb7nlOl.png

http://i.imgur.com/hS4mJdV.png

http://imgur.com/a/hgR3M

Bullet Swatting-

http://imgur.com/54RYjWC

http://imgur.com/SCpdb3c

http://imgur.com/r9srQtz

http://imgur.com/brvTleG

Incorrect. Daredevil Aim dodges automatic gunfire, Same as new 52 batman. He is fast enough to out pace the shooters aim Not to dodge a stream of automatic fire after it has left the barrel.

Not really, he has also batted away bullets with his billy club. See above for the scans.

And him even touching taskmaster is pure Plot force and you should know better.

Ahh, the classic 'I don't like the feat, so it is PIS/Plot force argument'. Taskmaster is definitely more skilled and faster than Matt, but it is by no means at a level, where he would be untouchable. To be fair, he did beat Tony by tricking him into jumping in front of a car, but he was holding his own against him pretty fine.

Cap is consistently above him aswell.

When it comes to physicals sure, but that has not stopped DD from fighting him to a standstill during Mark Waid's run. They were fighting because Cap wanted to turn him in by ambushing him with anti-radar chaff, which cut off his radar's effectiveness by 90%.Matt still managed to turn the tables by dodging and grabbing his shield, moving on to a better location and evading all his blows untouched until they came to a mutual understanding.

Elektra's best bullet timing feats where cutting black widows gunfire out of the air at point blank range. Thats still not in the casual bullet timing range as she has yet to do it to automatic gunfire or a very high power rifle IIRC.

O really?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125833/3454115-elektra_speed_v2_03_09.jpg

Dont even get me started on how bad Iron Fist should Destroy DD....

If we are talking about Danny with chi, especially currently, then I would agree. But he did fight him to a stalemate of sorts during Brubaker's arc when unbeknowst to him,Danny was subbing as Daredevil, while he was locked up. They stopped fighting when they both recognized each other, after Danny started using his Iron Fist.

Now before you pull the 'doesn't count, he wasn't using his chi' card, understand that Rand is a certified peak human bullet timer even without it.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DragonbellZ

@brucerogers said:

@dragonbellz:Generally for you to be considered a casual bullet timer/High end you need to have some feats of actually bullet timing automatic gunfire, Reason for this being is that dodging automatic gunfire after its been fired is generally the safest way to assume the person can Casually dodge nearly any firearm fired at them apart from Railguns/Energy weapons. DD isnt one. People like Composite deadpool are,People like black panther are, People like Spiderman are.

Where do you get this stuff?. I can post multiple scans of him using his radar sense to dodge/deflect bullets after they are fired.

Bullet Dodging -

http://i.imgur.com/pb7nlOl.png

Thats aim dodging

http://i.imgur.com/hS4mJdV.png

They are literally not even aiming at him here

http://imgur.com/a/hgR3M

We all knew he could dodge low calibre pistols.

Bullet Swatting-

http://imgur.com/54RYjWC

Low calibre handgun feat which puts him slightly below elektra (she did it against widow so its a better feat)

http://imgur.com/SCpdb3c

Finger pistol that is massively subsonic at best. Though the skill to reflect it back is impressive

http://imgur.com/r9srQtz

Another pistol, Standard bullet timing

http://imgur.com/brvTleG

This one is the best you posted by far. But it isnt consistent

Ahh, the classic 'I don't like the feat, so it is PIS/Plot force argument'. Taskmaster is definitely more skilled and faster than Matt, but it is by no means at a level, where he would be untouchable. To be fair, he did beat Tony by tricking him into jumping in front of a car, but he was holding his own against him pretty fine.

Its honestly not a good feat. I dont even recall taskmaster losing to DD legitimately, But it wouldnt suprise me,He used to have terrible writing.

When it comes to physicals sure, but that has not stopped DD from fighting him to a standstill during Mark Waid's run. They were fighting because Cap wanted to turn him in by ambushing him with anti-radar chaff, which cut off his radar's effectiveness by 90%.Matt still managed to turn the tables by dodging and grabbing his shield, moving on to a better location and evading all his blows untouched until they came to a mutual understanding.

Thats really just a compromise of logic to make the story better. Going by feats and stats over the years, Cap should never even be stalemated by anyone who isnt Vastly superhuman. Cap goes around wrecking Hydra super soldiers and suddenly hes having trouble with a peakhuman. Also Caps morals may be the reason why he does well against superhumans but seems to not be as overpowered against people like matt.

O really?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125833/3454115-elektra_speed_v2_03_09.jpg

How is that a better feat than Bullet timing widow point blank ? Shes one of the most overpowered marksmen in marvel as far as close range combat goes.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By brucerogers

@dragonbellz:

Thats aim dodging

It would be aim dodging if he was getting a bead on the shooters gun and moving out of the way just as the gun is fired. Here he is clearly jumping out of the way, AFTER the bullets are fired. Its right there on the panel.

They are literally not even aiming at him here

So you are going to totally ignore the part where they have guns trained on him from different angles?

We all knew he could dodge low calibre pistols.

Yeah and?. I know that a bullet from a pistol travels slower when compared to a rifle or a machine gun, but it is by no means by a level where you can just discount this feat. Doesn't help that a bullet's caliber has nothing to do with its velocity.

Low calibre handgun feat which puts him slightly below elektra (she did it against widow so its a better feat)

I am not sure what your point is. Widow being a better marksman does not make Elektra's feat more impressive because in both instances, the shooters were clearly aiming at the chest and would have been successful in hitting it if they weren't whacked away. Unless you are implying that being a better marksman somehow makes the bullet go faster.

Finger pistol that is massively subsonic at best. Though the skill to reflect it back is impressive

Wrong again. The shooter in question is bushwacker, who has the power to turn his hand into any weapon he desires. They function as actual weapons and there is absolutely no indication that the projectiles fired from it are slower than normal weapons. You are just making assumptions.

Another pistol, Standard bullet timing

Ohh?, you mean to tell me that deflecting a bullet back at the shooter, right between the eyes, counts as standard bullet timing?. And what is the fact that he is using a pistol have to do with anything?

This one is the best you posted by far. But it isnt consistent

Why because you said so?

Its honestly not a good feat. I dont even recall taskmaster losing to DD legitimately, But it wouldnt suprise me,He used to have terrible writing.

Thats really just a compromise of logic to make the story better. Going by feats and stats over the years, Cap should never even be stalemated by anyone who isnt Vastly superhuman. Cap goes around wrecking Hydra super soldiers and suddenly hes having trouble with a peakhuman. Also Caps morals may be the reason why he does well against superhumans but seems to not be as overpowered against people like matt.

So you are saying that all his feats that don't conform to your flawed view on his capabilities, should be dismissed as PIS and bad writing?. No, bad writing would be when Matt dropped Wolverine with a nerve strike or when he one shotted Gorgon with a single kick. Evading Cap's blows is totally withing his capabilities when written correctly because his radar sense and agility give him superhuman avoidance skills.

And Cap was fighting with his usual morals but nowhere was it stated that he was holding back. He did want to take Daredevil in after all.

How is that a better feat than Bullet timing widow point blank ? Shes one of the most overpowered marksmen in marvel as far as close range combat goes.

You asked for something besides that Widow feat and I give you her deflecting multiple bullets from two different guns (one clearly an automatic) while in air. Thus invalidating your claim about how she has never deflected automatic gunfire. If you still want to nitpick and dismiss it, please go right ahead.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz:

Right, so, like, you've never seen DD deflect and redirect multiple bullets (to hit specific areas of his attackers) with his billy clubs, nor do you have an idea as to how his radar works, but you read a lot of DD. OK then.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DragonbellZ

@super_soldierxii said:

@dragonbellz:

Right, so, like, you've never seen DD deflect and redirect multiple bullets (to hit specific areas of his attackers) with his billy clubs, nor do you have an idea as to how his radar works, but you read a lot of DD. OK then.

Redirecting Bullets is not a reaction feat above any normal bullet timer, Its a skill and strength feat.

I never said i read alot of DD. Dont put words in my mouth. I do know how radar sense works. But it unlike spider sense is almost completely abused as a plot tool by writers, One second Daredevil Jobs horribly and his radar sense seems to not even exist and then the next hes reacting to spiderman tier people.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@dragonbellz:

Redirecting Bullets is not a reaction feat above any normal bullet timer, Its a skill and strength feat.

If you really sit down and think about that comment, I'm positively sure you would inevitably realize how terribly wrong it is on all levels.

I never said i read alot of DD. Dont put words in my mouth.

Fair enough. Your casual knowledge of DD is duly noted.

I do know how radar sense works.

Care to explain?

But it unlike spider sense is almost completely abused as a plot tool by writers. One second Daredevil Jobs horribly and his radar sense seems to not even exist and then the next hes reacting to spiderman tier people.

Blanket comment and completely unsubstantiated. For starters, Spiderman's spider-sense is all over the map. In certain era's and under various penmanship, he has bonafide precog, then in other arcs he gets hit from behind and KO'd with out so much as a "buzz". All characters with books and arcs spanning decades suffer from inconsistencies, plot induced stupidities, and all have jobbed and all have done things they never, ever should be able to do based on power sets.

Your blurb means less than nothing in trying to devalue DD's power set and consistent showings herein. His reaction feats are absolutely fantastic and it's really the ninja duo who have to be proven to be able to keep up. Nice attempt at deflection though. "A" for effort.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DragonbellZ

@super_soldierxii said:
@dragonbellz said:
@super_soldierxii said:

@dragonbellz:

If you really sit down and think about that comment, I'm positively sure you would inevitably realize how terribly wrong it is on all levels.

Explain, Because i am more than sure you have not a clue of what you are talking about.

I never said i read alot of DD. Dont put words in my mouth.

Fair enough. Your casual knowledge of DD is duly noted.

Oh wow i bet you get all the girls with your hardcore comic life...

I do know how radar sense works.

Care to explain?

It works off of Echolocation and projects radio waves for him to "see" It also gives him "Superhuman vision" because he can "see" practically anywhere around his body without needing to turn and look. It bounces waves off of objects and Returns information to matt like a radar.

But it unlike spider sense is almost completely abused as a plot tool by writers. One second Daredevil Jobs horribly and his radar sense seems to not even exist and then the next hes reacting to spiderman tier people.

Blanket comment and completely unsubstantiated. For starters, Spiderman's spider-sense is all over the map. In certain era's and under various penmanship, he has bonafide precog, then in other arcs he gets hit from behind and KO'd with out so much as a "buzz". All characters with books and arcs spanning decades suffer from inconsistencies, plot induced stupidities, and all have jobbed and all have done things they never, ever should be able to do based on power sets.

Pause. You have no idea of what you are talking about LOL. Spider Sense is almost never the cause for spiderman Jobbing. Infact i rarely ever have heard of it failing him, Peter himself is the reason why he jobs,He holds back too much,Hes cocky, and at times he completely fails to anticipate what his spider sense is trying to warn him about. This Is not the case with Daredevil, Matts radar sense has jobbed in itself without it being exactly his fault.

Your blurb means less than nothing in trying to devalue DD's power set and consistent showings herein. His reaction feats are absolutely fantastic and it's really the ninja duo who have to be proven to be able to keep up. Nice attempt at deflection though. "A" for effort.

Lol Getting mad over a superhero debate ? How old are you ? This is the internet. Dont take it personal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a stomp. Snake-Eyes or Storm Shadow can arguably beat Deathstroke in a 1v1 fight.