Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

both composite with all abilities, items, and weapons

except no yamato for dante

fight till death, ko, incap, no bfr

fight takes place in forest of death

if dante wins he gets unlimited pizza and sundae's for life. if soma wins he get's dante as a familiar and he won't turn evil.

No Caption Provided

there's been a lot of dante vs threads lately so what's one more going to hurt. lol

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins this. He has significantly superior speed and strength, as well as having quite a lot of hax. Quicksilver, Bangle of Time etc. could easily get him the win.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360:

Quicksilver allows him to slow time, not stop it. But even if he is immune to time manipulation, Dante has the advantage in speed and strength. He also has a fairly massive regen factor and the ability to go Devil Trigger Mode for a massive stat boost.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: ok since no one else is commenting. soma can slow down and stop time himself and has extremely good reaction speed, he tanks hits from giant demons, gets hacked and slashed, and shot with lasers. he has ways to boost his durability, along with shields force fields barriers and other such thing, he can go into another dimension to become invulnerable. and also has has abilities and items to boost his strength along with familiars that have high super strength themselves. soma also has regen and multiple abilities to boost his regen, along with weapons that steal health from whoever it hits, he can also turn people to stone, turn people to ice, transform into various monsters, teleport, shoot lasers etc.

in short soma has a massive move pool and arsenal that he can draw from including multiple abilities that make him invulnerable to damage, and has hax abilities and weapons

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps, Soma's stats barely qualify for a mid tier

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360:

Dante with all abilities is massively hypersonic (above Mach 10.000), as well as being able to tank continent-level hits. He can use his own time manip to counter Soma Cruz, meaning that this will mostly be a non-factor in the fight. But Dante has massive regen, able to regenerate from being impaled nearly instantly. He also has about Class-100 strength, meaning he can bench 100 tons. In addition to having massive resistance to magic, reality manipulation, time manipulation, psychic assault, and both high and low temperatures. He's been able to resist high-tier reality manipulators like Mundus and the Dice, in addition to being able to resist having his soul drained/destroyed many times, often with casual ease.

Dante can do everything Soma can do better. He's faster, stronger, more durable, regens faster, has better resistance, and better invulnerability. Soma has nothing. Dante stomps.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Soma.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderer_of_ys

So you posted a comment here, but it appears to have been deleted. Not sure if said deletion was intentional, so just wanted to check. I can still see it as you mentioned me, so if you want I could respond, or if not I'll just ignore it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: @neongamewave: @matthijs_noyce: sorry I mentioned you all earlier but my account wanderer of ys got banned because I said something bad in another thread which I shouldn't have said.

Anyways soma wins this for a lot of reasons.

First of all it is true that soma is a mid tier but so is dante and before you say dante has a lot of hax,soma has more hax than him

1.dante has defeated mundus you say? Soma has defeated chaos in it's own dimension.

2. The things makes dante powerful is his time manipulation I.e quicksilver and bangle of time but both of those are useless against soma because galamoth's soul makes him immune to time manipulation. But here's the thing soma has chrono mage and zypher's soul which allows him to stop time.

SO DANTE'S TIME MANIPULATION WON'T WORK ON SOMA BECAUSE GALAMOTH'S SOUL BUT DANTE IS NOT IMMUNE TO TIME STOP SO HE HAS NO ANSWER FOR SOMA'S TIME STOP. So soma can stop time and then petrify him and/or cut his head off.

3. Because of iron golem soul soma can invincible and if he has chaos ring he can become invincible fof as long as he wants

4.Dante has some seriously awesome weapons but so has soma he has deaths scythe, which can rip one's soul,claimh solais which gains power if used against darkness,mjolnir,Excalibur,gunger that pierces everything it touches and many more.

5. Dante is fast true but so is soma in fact black panther soul makes him so fast that when he runs it creates Shockwaves.

6. Dante has devil trigger but soma can always trun into lord of darkness and if he does that dante has absolutely no way of killing him because only way to kill him would be the vampire killer whip.

7. Soma can summon hoards of monsters and familiars. He can also boost his strength and all.

So dante has absolutely no chance of beating him.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

1. Sure, similar feats. Don't know a lot about Chaos, but honestly the fight with Mundus is fairly hard to quantify. I'd assume the same about this other fight.

2. Time manip is one of his many abilities. However, after unlocking Quicksilver he was also able to resist time manip, which is why Mundus wasn't able to time manip him into the ground. He also has massive standard magic and reality-warping manipulation, as seen when a variety of powers simply don't work on him. I'd say neither gets time manip in this fight.

3. After doing a bit of research, I can't find Iron Golem Soul under Guardian Souls. Closest thing I could find is the Big Golem Soul, which just punches people with huge arms. Were you perhaps referring to another soul, or did I miss something?

And Chaos Ring will indeed allow him to utilize his abilities continuously, ignoring the MP cost.

4. Dante easily resists soular attacks. Several attacks that should have instantly obliterated his soul didn't even affect him. I wouldn't trust the scythe to do much to Dante. He's also not really 'darkness'. But I get the point, and Soma probably can hold up in the weaponry game.

5. Any time anyone breaks the sound barrier that creates a shockwave. The spell's name 'sonic dash', also supports this idea. So he's moving at Mach 1.

Dante, on the other hand, is massively hypersonic. Even at his weakest he could easily deflect bullets, and with Alastor he gains the ability to move at Lightning Speed (about 1/3 of lightspeed).

When it comes to speed, Soma Cruz falls behind massively even with the Black Panther soul.

6. Even if he can only be killed by the vampire killer whip, he can be incapacitated by other weapons. It just means Dante will have to KO or incap him.

7. His familiars are complete fodder to Dante, and Dante can absorb the souls of demons he kills to turn them into weapons or abilities. So Soma might boost Dante by summoning things.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oblivion360

@matthijs_noyce: since others are now making an argument i'll be commenting less, but

Dante with all abilities is massively hypersonic (above Mach 10.000), as well as being able to tank continent-level hits.

what feats put dante above mach 10,000? and when did he tank a continent-level hit?

He can use his own time manip to counter Soma Cruz, meaning that this will mostly be a non-factor in the fight.

ok i'd accept that, though it can be argued that since dante is not immune to time manip and soma is, soma would be able to freeze dante anyway

But Dante has massive regen, able to regenerate from being impaled nearly instantly.

so does soma, and dante's regen has a limit

He also has about Class-100 strength, meaning he can bench 100 tons.

soma tanks hits from 100 tonners easily, and while i can't say he himself is a 100 tonner he's familiars are

In addition to having massive resistance to magic, reality manipulation, time manipulation, psychic assault, and both high and low temperatures. He's been able to resist high-tier reality manipulators like Mundus and the Dice,

magic still hurts him, has anyone used reality manipulation to directly effect dante before? not just warping the background or area their in. has he shown resistance to transmutation such as being turned to stone? is he really resistant to time manipulation, in his fight with geryon quicksilver worked pretty well against him.

this isn't a stomp i feel it's a pretty close fight

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow a battle Dante can actually win.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante after a good fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: well I know everything you said about dante but here's the thing quick silver doesn't make dante immune to time stop at all it makes time slow and make him lightning speed and I've played read and watch every thing about dmc except for the reboot and nothing shows dante being immune to time manipulation or being immune to petrification. And true dante has shown resistance to soular attacks but here's the deal death's scythe rips one's soul out and when it happens soma collects the soul and soma's main power is power of dominance which allows him have complete dominance over the soul.

And chaos is the root of all chaotic things in castlevania verse.

Iron golem is the most powerful golem in castlevania just search "how to become invincible in dwan of sorrow?"

True dante's regen is better than soma but some can regen really fast by sucking blood.

Also one cannot ko soma if he's becomes lord of darkness because he has already lost his consciousness to the darkness and he can always become the dragon like thing.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360:

He gains the ability from Alastor to move at lightning speed, which is about 1/3 lightspeed, or about Mach 350.000

I went for a bit lower than that because I wasn't sure his reactions were on that level. But he does have several feats blitzing hypersonic characters.

Also, the continent-level thing I can't back up. Because I was thinking of something that didn't actually happen. Sorry.

Soma's regen is significantly inferior to Dante's, who was able to laugh off being impaled multiple times.

I'd say Dante's DC and power output are far superior to Soma's. He was able to laugh off Argosax's attacks, a being potentially more powerful than Mundus. To give you an idea of how powerful Argosax is, Arius was able to casually annihilate a skyscraper while using only a fraction of Argosax's power. And Dante was able to casually curbstomp Argosax.

He was able to resist having his soul absorbed on 3 seperate occasions. He only gained time manip resistance by absorbing quicksilver.

Also, he was able to destroy the reality-altering dice. This being was able to revive enemies, control time, create dimensions, and warp reality in general. It also possessed the ability to completely negate attacks, to the extent that Nero's Devil Bringer couldn't even harm it. And the Devil Bringer is strong enough to level city blocks.

Don't think he ever resisted transmutation, though.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

Mundus had time manipulation, to the extent that he was able to create beings with time manip and completely negate Dante's time manip. And yet Dante was also immune to Mundus' time manip.

Death's Scythe rips the soul out, and thus is a soular attack. And Dante is massively resistant to soular attacks. Therefore, not very useful.

Looked it up. The Iron Impact soul allows you to turn into the Iron Golem. This Iron Golem has 50hp, and only takes 1 damage from any hit. However, it can still be killed. You just need to hit it 50 times. It's also unbelievably slow, which would only magnify Dante's speed advantage.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Impact

Who's blood is Soma gonna suck?

He'll just cut of all of his arms and legs and put him in a box. Or seal him. Or cut him into tiny pieces and separate them. That counts as incap, and therefore win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: no mundus might have time manipulation but he never used it against dante instead of saying dante is immune to can you prove that dante is immune like soma has shown.

So no dante has no answer for soma's time stop.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

Meh, Soma's time stop doesn't even affect iron golems. Pretty much every big monster in the game is completely immune to it's effects, meaning that some basic level of magic resistance is enough to resist it.

Also, cant't find where Soma is shown to be immune to time stop.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: @darthaznable: he can't win this fight,soma is immune to time manipulation because of galamoth's soul dante isn't and soma can stop time using chrono mage or zypher soul. And if soma becomes lord of darkness he cannot be killed or ko'd without vampire killer whip.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: @darthaznable: he can't win this fight,soma is immune to time manipulation because of galamoth's soul dante isn't and soma can stop time using chrono mage or zypher soul. And if soma becomes lord of darkness he cannot be killed or ko'd without vampire killer whip.

From what I remember, Dante is still physically superior to Soma. Idk if Soma's hax will be enough as I haven't played Aria of Sorrow or Dawn of Sorrow in years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: that's a silly logic,castlevania lore wise many monsters are immune to time stop it's not that the magic is weak it's that they are immune,dante is not immune to time manipulation so he will get frozen. Plus you still have to show me how will beat soma if he unleashes his power and become the lord of darkness.

Also search galamoth soul to know about soma immunity to time manip.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

These monsters clearly have no time-oriented powers, and no reason to be immune to time stop. They just go through it because the ability isn't strong enough to affect them. And Dante has far more magical resistance than anything in that game. Regardless, this seals the deal fairly massively.

If time stop affects Dante, Soma wins.

If time stop doesn't affect Dante, Dante wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: well tbh people say dante is physically more powerfull because dmc has all those flashy cutscenes and true castlevania games doesn't have that privlage but if we look close soma's physical stats can also be something for example he can have immense strength boost by making a pact with the devil,not saying it is superior to dante or anything tho.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: again silly logic . You don't need any kind of time oriented stuff to be immune to time manipulation,especially in castlevania,in fact galamoth whose soma makes soma immune to time stop doesn't have any time oriented magic yet still it is immune to time manip, and most importantly soma's magic isn't weak he is DRACULA,HE IS THE LORD OF DARKNESS THE MASTER OF EVERY MONSTER OF CASTLEVANIA VERSE , IN FACT THE LORD OF DARKNESS IS THE OPPOSITE OF GOD in the castlevania verse it is said by alucard himself. And also as he becomes lord of darkness soma is immortal and only a Belmont welding vampire killer can only kill him still it can't destroy his soul. So dante loses this fight.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

Dante's physicals are way above Soma. He's minimally hypersonic, probably relativistic. In addition to having minimally class-100 strength.

Fair enough, but I'd argue Dante's magical resistance would give him the win.

And he gets killed by a slightly above average dude with a whip. Yep. Godlike power.

And again, Dante doesn't need to kill him. He can just cut him to pieces and put them in seperate boxes. Incapacitating him counts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: if he cuts him into pieces and and put them in separate boxes he still will come back because his soul is indestructible. In fact many have tried to kill dracula in the past but none could actually harm him except when they used vampire killer or dracula's power such as dominus against him. In fact if dante cuts him into pieces he could just possess dante or his own familiar then come back like dracula did with maxie or make any of his familiars,minions make him come back to life and it is really do able since he has every soul in the game.

And it doesn't matter if dante is superior to soma in terms of speed or strength he has no answer for soma's hax and especially time minp. You know I find it funny that when you guys pit dante against the likes of madara or saitama who are physically much much superior to dante all you do is cling to his bot and quicksilver to give him the win but now when dante is pitted against a character who is immune to those things and dante has no answer for his hax, you make this baseless claims? Admit it or not dante can't win this fight and it is pretty clear.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

Sure, in time he'd be back. Not arguing against that. It makes complete sense. But as long as he was incapacitated, he loses. And considering Dante can fodderize his familiars, and has massive resistance to both soular and mental attacks (resisting a being specifically created by Mundus to break his mind), I very much doubt Dante would be possessed. And his familiars aren't getting close as long as Dante feels like fodderizing them. Meaning he wins by incap. Doesn't need to be permanent to secure him the win.

I actually agree with you. If Dante can't resist Soma's time manip, then he loses. Soma would be able to stop time, and could do whatever he wanted. Dante's DC and regen would become useless. If it doesn't, Dante can defeat Soma Cruz with mild difficulty. The only real issue is whether he can resist Soma's time manip or not.

Saitama has superior striking force, but inferior speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: really saitama has inferior speed? Well if you say so I've only seen the anime and didn't find anything that special my knowledge about him comes from this site tho and some fans of opm says that he's massively hypersonic,he's a planet buster etc.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389:

Saitama's never displayed anything over hypersonic combat speed. Dante is massively hypersonic to relativistic. And that's without Quicksilver.

Oh, and not a planet buster. He's almost a DB char, which is why he's getting to much wank.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: saitama is faster than light casually, you have to read the original webcomic, and lightning is only mach 300 the return stroke takes place after the lightning hits. If it was as fast as you think we wouldn't be able to record lightning in slow motion

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360:

Gimme a feat of Saitama's supposedly FTL combat speeds. Then we'll talk.

You do realize lightning is electricity, right? The initial downward leader of a lightning bolt will move at a much slower pace, although it varies greatly. The actual electrical discharge, however, moves much faster, as it actually consists of electricity. And electricity moves lightspeed without friction. So through air, it moves at about 33% lightspeed.

He was also able to easily blitz a creature who moved at lightning speeds (literally) with casual easy. And being able to casually blitz The Despair Embodied, a being potentially more powerful than Mundus and at least massively hypersonic in combat speed.

Boogeymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Boogeymonster

This is an act of necromancy, and I apologize for that but I would like to note some things about Soma Cruz and Dracula.

The Time Reaper was sent back to destroy the fabric of time as stated by the narration, and destroy the time-line as noted by Aeon. There would be no more Dracula because he would cease to exist the moment the Time Reaper finished destroying the very fabric of time, and this era of time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, Koji Igarashi confirms that the Time Reaper was going to destroy the time-line itself and that Castlevania consists of multiple time-lines:

After you see the trailer, I hope you see the game as something where you can run around in 360 degrees as an action game. So as many of you know, the Castlevania timelines goes over 1000 years. And there is a character trying to destroy that timeline. Simply, we wanted to get all the characters from past Castlevania titles into one game.

Also, more confirmation from Koji Igarashi that Castlevania: Judgement is canon. Aeon and Saint Germain from Curse of Darkness are a part of the same organization.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Aeon#Aeon_.3D_St._Germain.3F

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/37s0ev/i_am_former_castlevania_producer_koji_igarashi/?st=j0s8cjxo&sh=6b34c707

Just keep in mind for these videos I set them up so they automatically skip to what I am talking about. The exception being the Chaotic Realm which has multiple rooms that I wanted to note.

The instance where Aeon notes Dracula would be destroyed as a side-effect of the Time Reaper destroying the era itself. So, we know the Time Reaper wasn't going to do this by simply destroying Dracula directly.

Loading Video...

So, using Aeon's time rift as the average and just for further evidence that he did create it we see him do so in Castlevania: Judgement's opening cinematic.

Loading Video...

Also, again here is Aeon's statement about his time rift. Where he calls it an alternate universe. We already know that the characters that he draws into it are already in it, and not the dimensional rift. Which he needs help from the other characters to gain access to by gaining the soul keys. The dimensional rift was created by the Time Reaper.

Loading Video...

Grant Danasty can create one as seen here.

Loading Video...

Also, here is a screen capture of Eric Lecarde doing it.

No Caption Provided

In Castlevania: Bloodlines both Death and Dracula can create a large amount of dimensions, Dracula's being filled with celestial bodies (the entire screen is chock full of stars):

Loading Video...

Galamoth crashes into the moon, disperses it, and grows to the size of the moon. Which you should be able to scale Dracula as he routinely defeats the usurper, and his son Kid Dracula shoots a fireball at FTL speeds and harms Galamoth with it:

Loading Video...

For reference, the Abyss is yet another component of the castle and it's also an explicit universe. As seen in Dawn of Sorrow. Dracula is noted to have a direct to connection the Abyss.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/922145-castlevania-dawn-of-sorrow/faqs/38902

SOMA: You!

CELIA: You came after all.

SOMA: Celia Fortuna...

??? (DARIO): Hey, the demon king is a brat like this?

??? (DIMITRI): There you go, judging by appearances. That's the trouble with simple people.

??? (DARIO): What did you say, Dimitri!

DIMITRI: Heh, I just told the truth.

CELIA: Dario, Dimitri. Both of you, stop it.

DARIO: Tch!

DIMITRI: ....

CELIA: Excuse me. Welcome to the headquarters of my religious community.

SOMA: You say that as if I wanted to come.

CELIA: You're afraid of having people involved because of you. Am I right?

SOMA: Yeah.... I've taken the bait. Why do you want a demon king?

CELIA: It's not that I want a demon king. In order for god to be completely

good, a being of complete evil is lacking.

SOMA: That has nothing to do with me. If the world wants complete evil, the

demon king will someday appear. Isn't that right?

CELIA: That may be true. Or it may not be true. But in fact, the power of the

demon world is getting weaker. A demon king must definitely be made. And soon.

So, basically the direct translation of Dark Lord is Demon King and the Abyss is the Demon World.

Dracula, no longer being the Dark Lord or Demon King, has caused it to weaken.

As we already know there is the Chaotic Realm as well. Which is another component of the castle, and has numerous stars and galaxies. As seen in Aria of Sorrow. There are several of those rooms in the Chaotic Realm.

No Caption Provided

Specifically, there are four of them and two dimensions with moons.

As you can see at these time-frames.

Loading Video...

0:22+

1:28+

1:33+

2:10+

2:14+

Then the Chaotic Realm being destroyed after Soma Cruz defeats Chaos leaving only a white void before disappearing. Soma Cruz survives the destruction without so much as a scratch.

Loading Video...

Then the nine dimensions separated from the castle by Brauner in Portrait of Ruin each with celestial bodies.

Loading Video...

Charlotte: This painting... Its power is incredible!

Jonathan: Must be one of those paintings...

Charlotte: Without a doubt. Hm... I've got it!

Jonathan: Care to share?

Charlotte: This paintings function. Brauner is using it to

control the power of this castle!

Jonathan: Well then, let's hurry up and rip it to shreds!

Charlotte: Impossible. Anything we do will be pointless. From what I can tell, based on the theory of curse amplification, this picture is a multilayer quantum-space barrier. A kind of paranormal phenomenon.

Jonathan: Uh, okay... And what does that mean in human language?

Charlotte: ... In short, think of it as a series of walls that surround the magic controlling Dracula's Castle. The painting itself is just the outermost wall. As soon as you break it, it'll regenerate. It's unbreakable.

Jonathan: How convenient. So now what?

Charlotte: I'll align my magic with the painting's so we can enter it. That'll be the best way to circumvent the castle's magic. the risk is quite high though.

Jonathan: No problem. C'mon, what do we have to lose?

Charlotte: Okay then. Here we go.

(Jonathan and Charlotte enter the painting)

Jonathan: So we're in the painting now?

Charlotte: The will of the artist is embodied here.

Also, more confirmation when talking with Wind earlier.

Wind: Now you should be able to advance deeper into the castle. If you complete the tasks I give to you, I shall teach you even more, including magic skills. I may be able to entrust you with other items in the future as well.

Jonathan: Sounds good to me.

Wind: Oh, one more thing... Regarding this castle's lord.

Charlotte: You mean Dracula right? I've read books about him.

Wind: Dracula isn't this castle's lord.

Jonathan: What do you mean? That's why they call this "Dracula's Castle".

Wind: It is indeed Dracula's Castle. However, the castle's lord is a vampire by the name of Brauner.

Charlotte: I've heard nothing about that!

Wind: As one would expect. His identity has been kept secret for years, after all. He infuses magic into paintings to increase his power. You will undoubtedly come across these paintings in this castle. Search for these paintings.

Charlotte: He's using the paintings to make the castle's power his, isn't he? Still, he isn't Dracula, after all, so we're safe for now.

Wind: Be careful. His power grows stronger by the minute.

Jonathan: No problem. We won't let you be tied down here for long. That's a promise.

Charlotte: trust us. Jonathan might seem unreliable, but he'd

never break a promise.

Wind: Heh, that's reassuring. Very well. Best of luck to you.

Jonathan: All right then. Let's go find those paintings!

A screen-capture of one such dimension.

No Caption Provided

The castle was divided in half in Harmony of Dissonance, and the only thing stopping Dracula from fusing them back together was Maxim's spirit. Which he needed to expel before he could finish fusing the castles, and resurrect himself. Which is impressive as the castle consists of multiple universes:

Loading Video...

Another thing of note is that the castle has an infinite amount of zombies and monsters. Which means that it can't possibly be finite.

Taken from Reminiscence of the Divine Abyss. It was written under supervision from Koji Igarashi.

Michelle had promised herself to use Julius’, Yoko’s and other predecessors’ quest records as a source of information to improve her knowledge on those things.

As a start, the castle has an infinite supply of zombies and drawn by the castle’s magic, numerous other monsters appeared, perhaps their existence is allowed by a part of the magic that governs the original Dracula’s castle.

Perhaps, people who sought to resurrect Dracula had called upon those countless monsters.

Also, Death is able to kill things like "distance" and "sound." Olrox can dodge these attacks that destroy the concept of distance.

Two bronze colored scythes much larger than usual appeared; it advanced to the space in between the two men with an intention to cut off Olrox’s head.

Kill the distance-----

Kill the sound-----

Just, faster, soon, die.

It can be seen that the blades have certainly caught Olrox’s neck, but----- that is only an after image and the vampire is already at Death’s back.

Soma Cruz, and Dracula are the same person. The former even having the latter's memories. Soma Cruz erased Death from existence with the power of dominance. Death was able to regenerate from being erased from existence.

Dracula died in battle in 1999. That is the truth.

However----- his soul did not sink into chaos. Instead of losing the memory of his past self, he was reincarnated as a human being with the power of dominance over monsters.

That is the existence of Soma Cruz.

If in essence, he is the new Dracula, he should have reigned over the castle but with the help of the vampire hunters’ Genya Arikado, Julius Belmont and Yoko Belnades, as well as the previously mentioned childhood friend, his connection to chaos was severed.

Afterwards, due to his [power of dominance], he got involved in trouble but now he is sticking to living as a human being.

But his soul had scanned the past and even he cannot forgive that.

While deciding to prepare himself, Soma again concentrated on his surroundings.

-----This sign……from where……

This ominous vortex of magic was similar to what he felt in the [demon castle]. Among all the magic Soma knows, this particular type of sophisticated [power] belonged to-----

“……I know I am being rude……”

Faster than he can remember, that husky voice rang in front of Soma-----

From the shadow of the forest, a large shadow emerged.

“……tch!”

When he grasped the identity of the shadow, tension ran throughout Soma’s body.

A giant skull wearing deep blue rotten robes appeared. However, there was no sense of madness and savagery. Even the atmosphere was filled with an indication of intelligence.

“Impossible…… why here…… tch!”

Death

Formerly this diabolical being with immeasurable power stood in Soma’s way twice.

Except for the time when he was able to erase Death from existence by possessing Dracula’s [power of dominance] over the souls of monsters, his condition right now with his disregarded power and not even having a weapon was no match for his enemy.

Something I will add is the fact Julius Belmont was destroying the castle at a distance.

Loading Video...

Then there's Heaven, and the Astral Plane.

Taken from Lament of Innocence.

No Caption Provided

Taken from Portrait of Ruin.

No Caption Provided

Heaven is likely as large as the Abyss. Since Castlevania is hard on counterbalancing opposites, and Heaven is the opposite of the Abyss. The Astral Plane is of unknown size.

Which makes the fact the Time Reaper was going to destroy the time-line all the more impressive. As said time-line consists of multiple universes--four from the Chaotic Realm, one from the Abyss, one from the mortal plane, and Heaven--mostly from the castle, and that needs to be destroyed in order stop Dracula once and for all. Which Aeon notes was going to happen if the Time Reaper destroyed the fabric of time. Which anyone in Castlevania: Judgement can potentially defeat.

As we already know the castle is the symbol of Dracula's demonic power, and the castle needs to be destroyed in order to destroy Dracula.

Taken from Dawn of Sorrow.

No Caption Provided

Taken from Aria of Sorrow.

Graham Jones:"That's right. Dracula was resurrected exactly as he predicted. But, vampire hunters destroyed him completely. They ended his regeneration cycle by sealing his castle... the symbol of his demonic power, inside the darkness of an eclipse."

Dracula is able to create a dimension with a super-massive black hole, that proceeds to eat a bunch of stars.

Loading Video...

Here is a screen-capture.

No Caption Provided

Boogeymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and a few other things I forget to mention.

Dracula, as the Dark Lord, is the counterbalancing opposite of God. Who can't exist without him. As noted by Genya Arikado (aka, Alucard).

Loading Video...

In the same video at 6:30+ they escape the Abyss on foot, and we see them outside the castle at 6:31+. As I already provided the scans of the Abyss has at least one universe, and they get out of there before it can collapse on itself in about one second. They don't use any demonic powers to do this either. As Alucard is in his sealed state, and has his demonic power stolen by Menace earlier.