-Win by Death,K.O., or BFR

-Ichigo can use Vasto Lorde form.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

@redmonkeyssj4: Can Dante actually defend the speed in which Ichigo can attack in this form?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By patrat18

Itchigo.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@boschepg: Dante should be able to tank enough to do something. I've seen people say Dante has some form of time control, so if he can get that off, then he should win. The only question is whether that's true and how tanky dante is.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kyrees

@dratini1331: that's dante's quicksilver style. dante can shrug off most slashes ichigo can do, he can prolly survive getsuga or vasto lorde cero considering he could tank mundus's laser tank

Barkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when...... does Dante have the destructive power to handle Ichigo. Does this include all of 'current' Ichigo's feats?

Ichigo is currently a mountain buster+. Even if we go back in time and make vasto form the pinnacle of his power, he's a mountain buster casually. Watch his fight with Ulquiorra, note the durability. While this might be an okay speed comparison, Dante doesn't have anything in his arsenal capable of taking down someone with Ichigo's durability let alone his destructive power.

If we go for composite feats...... Final Getsuga Tenshou, otherwise known as final bankai, was destroying mountains with each swing and atomizing Aizen each time. Dante does not belong on the same chessboard as Ichigo.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barkins: The OP stated that Ichigo is limited to Vasto Lorde hollow form. So he can't use attacks like FGT. And FGT was powerful because it drained Ichigo of all of his reiatsu, and he lost all his shinigami powers after it. But I still think VL Ichigo is enough to handle Dante, he was able to take head on most of Ulquiorra's attack's. And he is a mountain buster in that state, I agree.

Barkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't state he was limited :I please quote. I assume he said that ichigo can use it because typically he cannot cognitively access that power unlike visored form or final bankai.

Now, that silliness aside we usually debate characters at their CURRENT form, or do we not?

I agree with your other points, Dante doesn't belong here... like at all xD

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Ok. What does dante have to actually go past ichigo's durability? I mean, he grabs nuke-attacks with one hand like nothing in vasto lorde form..

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

InB4 bangle of time, quicksilver, and yamato

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By ComicStooge

@cooldes said:

BUT DANTE HAS BAGLE OF TIME, QUICKSILVER AND YAMATO, WHICH CAN CUT EVERYTHING WITH NO LIMITS.

AND HE HAS ROYAL GUARD WHICH DEFLECTS EVERYTHING. HE'S TOTALLY A SKY-FATHER.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kotetsu454

If Dante is allowed to go into this form, I think he has a chance. Just sayin.

I know it's a long video, don't feel compelled to watch the whole thing. I just feel it's solid evidence that Dante could at least put up a fight.

And yes spoiler alert when watching.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isent dante put up against superman sometimes?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cooldes
ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShadoVvlite

Why do people always say Dante, Quicksilver, win? It's not like it's instantaneous. If we go by gameplay mechanics, the feats are terrible, only being able to slow down time for a short period (and not that slow). Even in the cut scene, he had to look and concentrate in order to really activate it. Plus, it's only been shown once.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigos speed at this point should trump quicksilver, its not the win all everyone thinks it is unless its used at the right second. Dante in strength feats and damage potential equals roughly ichigos shikai, and durability is about even. Dante is fast, but not "slash every one of millions of flower petal blades in a second" fast, and that's just ichigo's base. Dante has experience but that's not saving him. The fight starts, ichigo moves at all and Dante realizes holy shit this guys fast, uses devil power to even the odds but ichigo eventually gives bankai and speed trumps. Quicksilver gets a shot or two in but once the mask goes on Dante is going to be overpowered. I'll say even if Dante gives full DT in time and gets a kill shot, Ichigo goes Vast Lorde and crushes him. Dante in base is a block buster at best with potential to kill extradimentional beings, but ichigo is has been shown matching Dante's high feats casually and just crushes him with his base stats. Win by speed blitz. If Dante quicksilver+full DT gun he'd get an easy kill, but he wouldn't know its that serious until its too late. Its not his style to take the yellow path

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps. Busting mountains is neat but Dante busts reality warping demon Gods.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante, not a stomp

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 106me

@nickzambuto: I know. Dante is massively underrated, most likely due to ignorance here on comic vine. These people don't understand that DMC 2 Dante is god like, putting him in at least transcendent level.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Not everyone on Ichigo's side is a hater per say, Dante is quite possibly my favorite fictional character but I'm setting feelings aside and using facts. Dante is no pushover, but its very clear his damage potential vastly exceeds his actual stats. He can focus all his power into his gun and fire shots so strong they can kill demon gods, but he's just never expressed the same speed and power ichigo has. Dante killed Eternity Incarnate or w e he was called, but this thing had unknown durability limits and falls under the no limits fallacy. Other than that thing and mundus, Dante hasn't really expressed any any feats placing him beyond block buster, and certainly nothing city busting. He can hit things beyond thus dimention, that's all. N Yamato can cut through nearly anything....except any if Dantes swords which save for Sparda none of them are any more special than ichigos which is the embodiment of his stupid overpowered soul. Ichigo sucks as a character but for what he is, he is shown to be stronger than Dante. Dante us a threat, but its unlikely he can compete with Ichigo's speed, durability, hollow form +regen, the vizard form....this is all beyond Dantes league. He dodges bullets. Bullets. Ichigo hits millions of targets instantly with one sword, completely blitzes people who completely blitz people (in contrast Dante gets somewhat blitzed by Arkham, a puny demon powered human), cuts mountains to pieces, and on top of it all has mugen zangetsu after using final getsuga, which effects things in other dimentions as well aka hogokyu aizen. This site runs in feats, Dante doesn't have one that puts him on ichigo's level. Quicksilver drains DT, ichigos just plain fast. Ichigos strength is unexplainable enormous and Dante's is rightfully so but less expressed. Dante may have agility but ichigo has reaction time, tho that's really really close but ichigo has matched all Dante's "let the sword get real close" feats and surpassed them long ago. Durability...Dante has taken building busters before n been fine, idr anything much stronger than that hitting him as he's just too flawless, but ichigos blut took a sword blow to the neck from a guy strong enough to kill a captain level shinigami (higher reiatsu=higher durability) with no damage. Regen....Dante seems to regent far easier but ichigo is pretty fairly matched, plus critical regent activates vast Lords form n iv never seen Dante eat anything like that cero before. A couple of those are some real bad news being VL Ichigo's Cero = nuke. So what? Is he gonna royal guard a guy faster than him? Trickster him? Maybe use Pandora's box?....wait....actually that could be effective....

Point is, though, best of five ichigo rakes it hands down. I'm sorry, I hate bleach, but ur underestimating ichigo far more than anyone underestimated Dante here

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@barkins said:

Since when...... does Dante have the destructive power to handle Ichigo. Does this include all of 'current' Ichigo's feats?

Ichigo is currently a mountain buster+. Even if we go back in time and make vasto form the pinnacle of his power, he's a mountain buster casually. Watch his fight with Ulquiorra, note the durability. While this might be an okay speed comparison, Dante doesn't have anything in his arsenal capable of taking down someone with Ichigo's durability let alone his destructive power.

If we go for composite feats...... Final Getsuga Tenshou, otherwise known as final bankai, was destroying mountains with each swing and atomizing Aizen each time. Dante does not belong on the same chessboard as Ichigo.

Agreed

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo, Dante wouldn't even be able to keep up.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Dante.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thelocust619

@comicstooge: @cooldes said:

BUT DANTE HAS BAGLE OF TIME, QUICKSILVER AND YAMATO, WHICH CAN CUT EVERYTHING WITH NO LIMITS.

AND HE HAS ROYAL GUARD WHICH DEFLECTS EVERYTHING. HE'S TOTALLY A SKY-FATHER.

Hahahaha yes!!! AND HE CAN TELEPORT WITH TRICKSTER MAKING HIM FASYER THAN THE FLASH AND HE CAN PANDORAS BOX CAN KILL EVERYONE EVER BUT DANTE WITH BRIGHT LIGHTS, AND DT IS SO UNDETERMINEDLY STRONG THAT THE NO LIMITS FALLACY JUST KEELS OVER AND DIES!!!!!! DOPPLEGANGER DOUBLES BRAINPOWER TOO!!!!

Quicksilver + yamato +BoT > hollofication+kaio ken+sun dipping+odinforce+DragonForce+Speed force +the Force+ power cosmic +moon princess powers+3rd form Alters+philosopher's stone +the white ring+every other color ring + captain universe + symbiote suit + infinity gauntlet + a black hole + godzilla

+aunt may

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Not everyone on Ichigo's side is a hater per say, Dante is quite possibly my favorite fictional character but I'm setting feelings aside and using facts. Dante is no pushover, but its very clear his damage potential vastly exceeds his actual stats. He can focus all his power into his gun and fire shots so strong they can kill demon gods, but he's just never expressed the same speed and power ichigo has. Dante killed Eternity Incarnate or w e he was called, but this thing had unknown durability limits and falls under the no limits fallacy. Other than that thing and mundus, Dante hasn't really expressed any any feats placing him beyond block buster, and certainly nothing city busting. He can hit things beyond thus dimention, that's all. N Yamato can cut through nearly anything....except any if Dantes swords which save for Sparda none of them are any more special than ichigos which is the embodiment of his stupid overpowered soul. Ichigo sucks as a character but for what he is, he is shown to be stronger than Dante. Dante us a threat, but its unlikely he can compete with Ichigo's speed, durability, hollow form +regen, the vizard form....this is all beyond Dantes league. He dodges bullets. Bullets. Ichigo hits millions of targets instantly with one sword, completely blitzes people who completely blitz people (in contrast Dante gets somewhat blitzed by Arkham, a puny demon powered human), cuts mountains to pieces, and on top of it all has mugen zangetsu after using final getsuga, which effects things in other dimentions as well aka hogokyu aizen. This site runs in feats, Dante doesn't have one that puts him on ichigo's level. Quicksilver drains DT, ichigos just plain fast. Ichigos strength is unexplainable enormous and Dante's is rightfully so but less expressed. Dante may have agility but ichigo has reaction time, tho that's really really close but ichigo has matched all Dante's "let the sword get real close" feats and surpassed them long ago. Durability...Dante has taken building busters before n been fine, idr anything much stronger than that hitting him as he's just too flawless, but ichigos blut took a sword blow to the neck from a guy strong enough to kill a captain level shinigami (higher reiatsu=higher durability) with no damage. Regen....Dante seems to regent far easier but ichigo is pretty fairly matched, plus critical regent activates vast Lords form n iv never seen Dante eat anything like that cero before. A couple of those are some real bad news being VL Ichigo's Cero = nuke. So what? Is he gonna royal guard a guy faster than him? Trickster him? Maybe use Pandora's box?....wait....actually that could be effective....

Point is, though, best of five ichigo rakes it hands down. I'm sorry, I hate bleach, but ur underestimating ichigo far more than anyone underestimated Dante here

Ichigo doesn't even compare to the strongest opponents Dante has faced and overcome. YOU'RE underestimating Dante. Tell me, if you think Ichigo "sucks as a character" and Dante is "possibly my favorite fictional character", than why do you know so much more about Ichigo than you do about Dante? Dante has killed reality warping beings, Ichigo had to put in effort to lift a friggin pillar in his fight with ulquiorra, and it was in his Vasto Lorde form nonetheless! How does Ichigo even fight with demons who can warp reality and create life? And even if Dante does not have Bangle of Time or Quicksilver available to him, he is still massively hypersonic and it has been stated that he is mach 5 at DMC 3, when he was 19. And no, Dante did not have trouble fighting a weak human demon, when he was caught off gaurd after a hard fight with his brother when Arkham swept his legs, Dante had trouble with fighting a demon (arkham) who possessed his dad's (Sparda's) power. And this was all when he was 19, and when he wasn't god-like in DMC 2. Dante's strength also vastly exceeds Ichigo's (remember the pillar?). Dante is easily in the 100+ tons range. And how is Ichigo going to kill Dante? Dante has been stabbed and shot so many times and has still lived. DMC 3 Dante may have some trouble fighting Ichigo, but not Dante from DMC 1,2, or 4.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: What? you're making stuff up. When did ichigo have trouble lifting pillar? He's the man who can block a million swords with one hand, remember?

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Give us a scan or youtube clip of this pillar you speak of?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thelocust619

@106me: Ichigo smacks away mountains withe his sword, its safe to say Ichigo is stronger. I'm sorry ur mad, I don't like saying it but its true. I revisit all 4 games often, no one ever said he's mach 5 and other media are not cannon, including the sub par anime. When Arkham blitzed him it wasn't an attack, he legit dodged Dante's rounds (thus reflexes, not just the speed of the bullets which may or may not have been moving faster than normal bullets via demon energy) while dancing, and wasn't even visible when he moved. Dante's accuracy is pretty much perfect. That is a low level speed blitz.

And yes, he gets exponentially stronger since then....he goes on to....chop a building. Yes he kills reality warpers, who's destructive potential is unquantified and nothing close to what ichigo has faced. The strongest guy Dante ever faced as Despair Embodied or w e he's called. Guess what? He couldn't defy laws of reality or death. Aizen could. Dante fights mostly giant statues and wall busting demons till DMC 4 and 2 where we get building and block busters (Belial couldn't even destroy the entire town in one blow). Mundus, nightmare, despair embodied, and that multi-boss thing were all reality warping yes but never showed destructive potential on the level Aizen or Ulquiorra have. Dante is at best Grimjow level, when DT he still can't compare with Vasto Lorde who fires off city level ceros like its going out of style. Show me one foe Dante faced on that level, please.

Giving a lot of speculation, Dante could be at a a City Buster level, but its presumptuous to say any more. But, by feats, Ichigo slaughters.

Oh and that pillar? Roaring because ur bloodlusted and full of newfound power while lifting/throwing a pillar is in no way struggling. Trying to undershow the opposing sides feats with logic that weak is a good sign your own points arnt very strong to begin with. As iv shown you. Dante is the coolest cat in town, but that means nothing when ur up against walking PIS.

Shhhh...shhhhhh.....its okay. Just accept it, it hurts at first but it gets better, i promise...

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 106me

@kotetsu454: @princearagorn1:

@thelocust619 said:

@106me: Ichigo smacks away mountains withe his sword, its safe to say Ichigo is stronger. I'm sorry ur mad, I don't like saying it but its true. I revisit all 4 games often, no one ever said he's mach 5 and other media are not cannon, including the sub par anime. When Arkham blitzed him it wasn't an attack, he legit dodged Dante's rounds (thus reflexes, not just the speed of the bullets which may or may not have been moving faster than normal bullets via demon energy) while dancing, and wasn't even visible when he moved. Dante's accuracy is pretty much perfect. That is a low level speed blitz.

And yes, he gets exponentially stronger since then....he goes on to....chop a building. Yes he kills reality warpers, who's destructive potential is unquantified and nothing close to what ichigo has faced. The strongest guy Dante ever faced as Despair Embodied or w e he's called. Guess what? He couldn't defy laws of reality or death. Aizen could. Dante fights mostly giant statues and wall busting demons till DMC 4 and 2 where we get building and block busters (Belial couldn't even destroy the entire town in one blow). Mundus, nightmare, despair embodied, and that multi-boss thing were all reality warping yes but never showed destructive potential on the level Aizen or Ulquiorra have. Dante is at best Grimjow level, when DT he still can't compare with Vasto Lorde who fires off city level ceros like its going out of style. Show me one foe Dante faced on that level, please.

Giving a lot of speculation, Dante could be at a a City Buster level, but its presumptuous to say any more. But, by feats, Ichigo slaughters.

Oh and that pillar? Roaring because ur bloodlusted and full of newfound power while lifting/throwing a pillar is in no way struggling. Trying to undershow the opposing sides feats with logic that weak is a good sign your own points arnt very strong to begin with. As iv shown you. Dante is the coolest cat in town, but that means nothing when ur up against walking PIS.

Shhhh...shhhhhh.....its okay. Just accept it, it hurts at first but it gets better, i promise...

Loading Video...

Before I start, you need to be careful with your words, because they are very close to being borderline insulting. The mods may not give a crap about too many rules (and I don't blame them), but they are huge on preventing insulting language. Just be careful.

Anyway, I never said Ichigo had trouble, I said Ichigo had to put in EFFORT to lift up part of a pillar. Skip to 10:41 for proof. Dante could easily lift something up like that, without having to put in hardly any effort. Dante's strength >>>>>>> than Ichigo's. Is Ichigo still strong? Yeah, but he's not Dante strong.

Well, I found that Mach 5 was the lowest calculated speed and Mach 15 was the highest. But you probably are going to say crap about how that's something the fans made up. So I will use one of his low end feats to show you that He is > or = to the speed of lightning. Skip to 10:49.

Loading Video...

And when Dante will use quicksilver, it will slow Ichigo by 60%. That puts them at LEAST at equal speed then (on a low end speed feat from Dante)

First of all, you are contradicting yourself. You say that Mundus and Argosax are reality warping and then comment about how they can't defy the laws of physics. 0_o? I don't know how physics work on your dimension, but here on earth there hasn't been any reality warping yet, because it's impossible. Let me know when Aizen can create dimensions and even life itself by the way.

Now, before I continue, I don't want people to think that I hate Ichigo and all of Bleach. This is irrelevant to my rebuttal, but I do like Bleach. Or did, as the new chapters are not as entertaining as they used to be. Just kind of annoyed that it's really confusing and, for example, is unclear on whether Ichigo has his hollow powers are not. And I don't think Aizen is by any means "weak", I just believe that he is overrated sometimes because of how bleach characters would treat his power, and the fans bust on everyone for not having "proper" feats, but yet they use a weak-feated (not that his feats are weak, but his feats are lacking in quantity, not quality) character like Aizen and treat him as if he were a god on universes besides bleach. I just wanted to clear that up about bleach.

And I'll just ignore the second to last paragraph in your post. Not to insult you, but if you think about it, it's sort of a weak argument. That way we can just move on from that paragraph in your post.

In my conclusion, Dante should beat Ichigo soundly 9/10 times.

EDIT: Sorry about the embedding issue with the DMC clip. And Dante moves faster than lighting at 15:49, not 10:49.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

@106me In the battle, Hichigo contained a concentrated form of a city+ busting attack, that should say something. js.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me:

Before I start, you need to be careful with your words, because they are very close to being borderline insulting.

What are you talking about? This is literally the first time someone commented on my language, and I didn't even say anything :(

Anyway, I never said Ichigo had trouble, I said Ichigo had to put in EFFORT to lift up part of a pillar. Skip to 10:41 for proof.

Where does it seem like ichigo is actually putting effort in, or struggling? All we see is him throwing it..

And ichigo's striking strength is far, far greater than that, he has stopped released yammi's backhand, blocked sogyoku, with force of a million swords took twenty blows from jidambou without flinching, and all three of them were when not at peak. First was right after cifer battle, over 1/3rd of his power was gone, and other two were in shikai.

Well, I found that Mach 5 was the lowest calculated speed and Mach 15 was the highest. But you probably are going to say crap about how that's something the fans made up.

Even if we do take mach 15, and 60% slow-down, how does he stop ichigo from blitzing? I mean, byakuya's famous sogyoku hill calc puts him around mach 34, and ichigo was pretty much matching him in speed when he came to rescue rukia, in shikai.. Bankai is a whole different level of beast.

So I will use one of his low end feats to show you that He is > or = to the speed of lightning. Skip to 10:49. Sorry about the embedding issue with the DMC clip. And Dante moves faster than lighting at 15:49, not 10:49.

The video isn't available around here, so I used other one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62W8ZFRTAIE

How does that prove anything relating to lightening speed at all? Was dante in the sky or something? I mean, he was talking to the guy earlier, right? The best thing it does it say he's pretty fast. And seriously, the feat is virtually impossible for someone at mach 5-15, even mach 500. Lightening is over mach 15000+ lol

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vasto stomp.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins by KO but Ichigo puts up an entertaining fight.

Victory by KO because personality-wise I dont see Ichigo fighting all that seriously and Dante toys with even the most baddest of baddies casually.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

I honestly dont see how Dante wins this. He's not faster, or stronger. From what I've seen, people put him at city block level at max. While Ichigo in this form has shown strength and durability to hold a freaking nuke in his hand with absolutely no damage. A fully charged Cero from him is way more powerful as it has been shown to put holes in dimensions (In the hell arc movie). Also in regard to his durability, shinigamis are so massively durable (As shown by Kenpachi) that you can't even cut them if you don't have enough power, the sword will break.

If I were to use feats from his other transformations, with one hand he's effortlessly broken out of powerful Kidou that has such immense gravity, that it could bend time and space. As mentioned by the others, the air pressure from his sword slashes, cleave mountains. I'm open to being corrected and convinced why Dante should win here.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 106me

@princearagorn1:

What are you talking about? This is literally the first time someone commented on my language, and I didn't even say anything :(

Lol, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to thelocust619. Sorry for the confusion. I was just trying to show you how Ichigo had to put in effort to lift a pillar compared to effortlessly lifting it (not that he did it effortlessly), as he was stationary and not moving while he lifted it compared to quickly picking it up and throwing it.

And ichigo's striking strength is far, far greater than that, he has stopped released yammi's backhand, blocked sogyoku, with force of a million swords took twenty blows from jidambou without flinching, and all three of them were when not at peak. First was right after cifer battle, over 1/3rd of his power was gone, and other two were in shikai.

I don't see how that would be a useful feat if we don't know the feats of other characters. For all we know, Yammi and Jidambou could have basic human strength (which is unlikely and they probably have more than human strength). You have to use real english or metric measurements if you want to prove feats of characters. On a side note, that's why I dislike Aizen. His feats lack in quantity very much and we cannot generate measurements just from what we've seen, so I don't understand why many Bleach fans think that he can beat almost anyone on this forum.

And yes, Ichigo is strong, but he is not in Dante's league of strength.

*skip to 10:01*

Loading Video...

Let's say that the Savoir was about the height of the John Hancock Building more or less, and considering dante was less than the than the height of the savior's middle phalanx (upper middle part of the middle finger) and Dante is about, meh, maybe 6 feet or more. Either way, if we take the weight of the building (2,589,329,269.361 lbs.), and multiply that by 6894.75729 pascals (to find psi, we take weight times 6894.75729 pascals), we get 2,647,586,799,360 pounds per square inch. That is a lot more than what Ichigo was lifting with part of that pillar.

How does that prove anything relating to lightening speed at all? Was dante in the sky or something? I mean, he was talking to the guy earlier, right? The best thing it does it say he's pretty fast. And seriously, the feat is virtually impossible for someone at mach 5-15, even mach 500. Lightening is over mach 15000+ lol

Then all the more reason to say that Ichigo is slower than Dante. I thought that the speed of lightning was slower (because of the mix up between lightning, and the light from the lightning), but if that's the case, than this proves Dante is 1,000's of times faster than mach 5-15. Lol, thank you >:)

Basically, just by taking this into consideration, Ichigo is nowhere near Dante in terms of speed or strength. This should be an easy win for Dante.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Quicksilver, Yamato, Bangle of Time, Royal Guard, Trickster, Devil Trigger.

/thread

Jmarshmallow

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@106me:

Lol, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to thelocust619. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, okay :)

I was just trying to show you how Ichigo had to put in effort to lift a pillar compared to effortlessly lifting it (not that he did it effortlessly), as he was stationary and not moving while he lifted it compared to quickly picking it up and throwing it.

Problem is, the clip doesn't show anything saying he put in effort at all. In fact, cifer's next statement was, 'is that supposed to surprise me?'

the block was just to obstruct his view..

I don't see how that would be a useful feat if we don't know the feats of other characters. For all we know, Yammi and Jidambou could have basic human strength (which is unlikely and they probably have more than human strength). You have to use real english or metric measurements if you want to prove feats of characters.

And yes, Ichigo is strong, but he is not in Dante's league of strength.

*skip to 10:01*

Actually, ichigo is much stronger. He replicated the exact same feat, right after he was healed from a hole in his chest, his spiritual pressure was reduced less that 1/3 rd of it's normal state (the entire dress was reduced to just a sleeve), and that was still unstable, as his hollowification had completely gone haywire..

1. First to prove jidambou is not peak human: (I'm not posting scans because for some reason, they appear broken, I'll edit later if the uploader starts working)

He split the ground in a ten foot wall with one slash, when holding back. (chapter 72, page 8)

Then he uses his full strength (chapter 72, page 3) and hits, strong enough to cause shockwaves reaching rest of the group behind the wall (chapter 73, page 8) And the finishing attack's shockwave splits the earlier strone wall in half, even when it was blocked.

Then he starts using two axes, but ichigo still one-shots both of them.

This was entirely shikai ichigo, even before his training with yoruichi.

2. Next, yammi. He is, in fact, at least as big as what dante blocked, if not bigger and considering he was an espada he is much stronger than he looks.

Ichigo is about half the size of his middle phalanx, (chapter 378 page 15) and ichigo casually blocked his backhand (chapter 378 page 19-20)

I again stress that this is ichigo right after his fight with cifer, with less than a third of his spirit pressure.

I don't see how dante has any kind of advantage in strength..

Then all the more reason to say that Ichigo is slower than Dante. I thought that the speed of lightning was slower (because of the mix up between lightning, and the light from the lightning), but if that's the case, than this proves Dante is 1,000's of times faster than mach 5-15. Lol, thank you >:)

Actually, there is nothing in the clip that suggests he is lightening speed. Whatever time dante took to close the gap, what, about 15 feet being generous? lightening reached down from at least 25000 feet (average height of a thunder cloud, 7000-60000 ft), to ground. That's about mach 10, even assuming he completed it in the time lightening struck, not the time taken for thunder to reach their ears, which is even lower.

Even that seems to be an outlier. And speaking of outliers, remember when ichigo cut through byakuya's gokei? It's 100 million blades striking from all directions, and assuming ichigo was completely accurate and slashed away a thousand blades (equivalant of one sword), number of his strikes, even assuming peak human reactions for byakuya, reaches way beyond what dante has ever done.

And there is durability. H2 ichigo blocked the city sized lanza thrust with a single hand.. or bankai ichigo just.. grabbed ginjo's cero. That says something.

Basically, just by taking this into consideration, Ichigo is nowhere near Dante in terms of speed or strength. This should be an easy win for Dante.

It's the other way around, ichigo's stronger as well as massively faster than dante.. I don't see anything saying why he doesn't blitz his head off.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

cifer's next statement was, 'is that supposed to surprise me?'

the block was just to obstruct his view..

Those weren't Ulquiorra's exact words. He said "Am I supposed to be intimidated because you can throw something heavy at me?" It wasn't a distraction. When Ichigo lifted part of a pillar, he stood there and grunted as he picked it up. Ichigo was sincerely trying in VASTO LORDE form, he wasn't doing it effortlessly, unlike Dante.

2. Next, yammi. He is, in fact, at least as big as what dante blocked, if not bigger and considering he was an espada he is much stronger than he looks.

Ichigo is about half the size of his middle phalanx, (chapter 378 page 15) and ichigo casually blocked his backhand (chapter 378 page 19-20)

I again stress that this is ichigo right after his fight with cifer, with less than a third of his spirit pressure.

No, Ichigo's height was about the width of Yammi's hand in a physical comparison from body to body (page 16). Yammi's not bigger than the savior. And I don't see the correlation between power and size. Dr. Strange is really powerful, but he's the size of a normal guy.

Ichigo didn't casually block a backhand from Yammi. He struggled to block it (while saying "D*mn, you're annoying"). And backhands do not equal punches. Dante blocked a full on punch, Ichigo blocked a backhand. Punches are much more technical and put out more force than backhands do, especially when the one who threw the punch is a lot bigger than the one who threw the backhand.

Even that seems to be an outlier. And speaking of outliers, remember when ichigo cut through byakuya's gokei? It's 100 million blades striking from all directions, and assuming ichigo was completely accurate and slashed away a thousand blades (equivalant of one sword), number of his strikes, even assuming peak human reactions for byakuya, reaches way beyond what dante has ever done.

Byakuya's bankai is called Senbonzakura, and means 1,000 Cherry Blossoms, not 1,000,000. Ichigo used his bankai to counter those 1,000 swords, he didn't just stop them all with pinpoint accuracy. He often uses his bankai when he is surrounded in an attack, not to parry each and every hit with pinpoint accuracy.

Dante also cut rain casually and unintentionally during a sword fight with his brother, when he was at his weakest power at 19 years of age. So, Ichigo's accuracy "reaches way beyond what dante has ever done"? I don't believe so.

Actually, there is nothing in the clip that suggests he is lightening speed. Whatever time dante took to close the gap, what, about 15 feet being generous? lightening reached down from at least 25000 feet (average height of a thunder cloud, 7000-60000 ft), to ground. That's about mach 10, even assuming he completed it in the time lightening struck, not the time taken for thunder to reach their ears, which is even lower.

Not to bust on you, but, those numbers are kind of sloppy and thrown around. Let me use my own calculations. Most scientists say that lightning is half the speed of light (some people are slightly skeptical but provide no evidence to prove otherwise, so for now, I will just use the official calculation until another calculation replaces it). If that's true, then lightning is moving at 491,785,528.215 meters per second. If Dante was 15 feet, as you say, or about 4.6 meters away from his target, than he was moving at 1,967,142,112.86 meters per second. I found a fan did the most accurate and best speed level calculation I have seen (for ichigo) at http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=426694 . The highest LT bankai speed Ichigo could move was at 38,789.01869 meters per second, as stated by "Aku Shinagami" at the lower end of the thread. That's nowhere near what Dante's speed is.

In conclusion, Dante should win handily with little difficulty, outmatching him in strength, power, and speed.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo...especially in his arguably strongest form so far.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante pls.

Dante literally owned hell at the end of DMC2.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins even He'd never used any time stopping device

(Majin form > Shinigamis)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been awhile time for a bump.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins

Ardentias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante handily

the1snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm well depends, has the Manga of Bleach finished? has Ichigo reached his max potential?

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante pls.

@khael said:

Dante wins

Dante handily

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eziorenzo said:

Dante pls.

@eziorenzo said:

@khael said:

Dante wins

@ardentias said:

Dante handily

Seconded.

Avatar image for mollydanger2210
MollyDanger2210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly are we measuring Ichigo's combat ability here when there is practically no contextual framework in the series from which to form it on? It's like Fairy Tail in that it has no internal consistency so it's just nonsense.