Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Wyldsong

@DevilInside4 said:

GR still doesn't chance a stand becoz...his hellfire is useless to Dante and Penance stare, well he need to match his speed for that and even if he uses it won't work...he will endure it as well........GR is invincible to physical attacks bt Dante's attacks aren't physical damaging there fore his attacks can hurt him......and Dante hasn't reached his final form yet.....

Out of curiosity...do you have proof that Dante will be immune to these? I would be most interested to see any information you have.

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By DevilInside4

Well Penance stare didn't worked on Hulk and Dr.Strange had recovered from it.... so Dante would be able to survive it to....... He endured very much pain before physically as well as mentally..... and he is already shown to withstand hellfire.....and can use it to with Ifrit equipped....

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ghost Rider

DevilInside4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By DevilInside4

No. Dante!!

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love both of these guys, Ghost Rider wins

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By IZZR

Dante already went and defeated all the demons in hell so that in itself consitutes an immunity of hellfire and secondly he is pure of heart so he would really wreck the rider.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ghost_rider1
@DevilInside4

Nope Dante all the way....

Nope
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ghost_rider1
@IZZR
Dante already went and defeated all the demons in hell so that in itself consitutes an immunity of hellfire and secondly he is pure of heart so he would really wreck the rider.
What!?!? Uum no!!! Dante can't even hurt ghost rider. And hellfire, penance stare and everything else ghost rider can do will kill dante
spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By spawn_123

Ghost Rider

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Dante is too powerful for Ghost Rider to beat. And I doubt Dante can really beat Ghost Rider.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpeedForceSpider

Stalemate. Dante is too powerful for Ghost Rider to beat. And I doubt Dante can really beat Ghost Rider.

I'm not even gonna respond to this. Smh...if u say so
Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Laurcus

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This, unless Ghost Rider has some extreme feats of speed, Dante can dodge or royal block anything he can do. And even if he gets tagged a few times, Dante regenerates. And I don't believe Dante can hurt Ghost Rider.

That being said, I do want to point out that DMC 2 Dante effortlessly one shotted the evolved state of an amalgamation demon lord that was in its previous state significantly more powerful than Mundus, the literal Devil of the DMC universe.

Also, for the record, don't bother with low showings of Dante from DMC 3 or 1. Dante gets more powerful the older he gets, and DMC 2 is ~20+ years after DMC 1. And he has become at least 10 times stronger, or significantly more in his Majin DT form.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#163  Edited By Pyrogram

Penance stare.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By kingkronos

GR

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Laurcus

@Pyrogram said:

Penance stare.

I really don't think that would do much to Dante. He's never actually hurt a Human, (significantly anyway, I suppose he probably caused Nero some very very minor pain during their fights) as anything he's ever fought has either been a demon or part demon in some way. Not sure if that would count or not.

Either way, seeing the pain he's inflicted on others wouldn't do anything to him, as he has a very strong will, and everything he's ever hurt has deserved it. As for feeling the pain, I'm not 100% sure Dante even feels pain post DMC 1. Being impaled seemed to hurt him a little in DMC 1, but in DMC 4 he literally did not care at all. And even then, I'm pretty sure he was just trying to mess with Trish, because he instantly went from screaming in pain to not caring. The only wounds that I think ever genuinely hurt Dante was being impaled by Alastor and Mundus in DMC 1.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghost_rider1: @Floopay: Oooooo.... I might favore Dante in this one guy.

I know Ghost Rider can beat almost every version of him for sure but if Dante has Quicksilver and any Devil Form with it as well Yamato he could kill GR faster than Samson with the Holy Knives. He have the Speed Blitzing, Durability to survive hellfire for a Time, and Unholy Weapons to kill the Host of the Rider.

Dante could win this if geared right.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Mattersuit

Technically, for the PS to work, one needs to have caused pain to the innocent.

Dante hasn't caused any major pain to innocent, so I'm of the opinion Penance Stare can't win this for the Rider.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

I know Ghost Rider can beat almost every version of him for sure but if Dante has Quicksilver and any Devil Form with it as well Yamato he could kill GR faster than Samson with the Holy Knives. He have the Speed Blitzing, Durability to survive hellfire for a Time, and Unholy Weapons to kill the Host of the Rider.

What makes you think Yamato would be effective? And fyi, DMC 2 Dante has WAY more power than Yamato. DMC 2 Dante has more power in his base form than Sparda did in his prime. And Sword of Sparda >>>> Yamato. As I said before, killing the most powerful being in his universe was child's play for him.

But from what I understand, Ghost Rider can reform from any kind of damage, unless it's caused by some kind of godly or heavenly weapon.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By ghost_rider1
@CadenceV2

I know dante have an arsenal of demonic weapons and his quicksilver and royal guard would make it difficult to get a solid blow on him physically. But, as for hellfire not working. I can't agree to that. Hellfire burned WWH amd put him in a lot of pain. I don't think dante have anywhere near the durability to match hulk. Hulk have survived nuclear explosions in the past. Dante would be completely incinerated if that happen. He can also be cut and shot by normal weapons. But normal weapons can't even pierce hulk skin. Yet, ghost rider hellfire still burned WWH. If ghost rider use an omni-directional of hellfire. I don't see dante durability saving him at all. I'm not sure if demonic weapons have ever hurt the rider. But demonic is supernatural so my guess is it probably will to an certain extent. Ghost Rider also have his healing factor. If dante can hurt him it still won't have much effect because he can heal his wounds instantly at any time he wants. Dante royal guard won't save him against the mystical chains because they can avoid his guard and incapacitate him. Dante quicksilver is the problem for rider. Ghost rider cannot keep up with his speed, agility, and reflexes. And quicksilver stops time so the rider would be defenseless for a fixed amount of time. I still don't think in that time frame he could put down the rider. We both know dante strength is useless in this battle. The only way I see dante winning is if his demonic weapons have much effect on him. If u can post a scan of a demonic weapon hurting rider then please do. And like I said before...don't forget about GR healing capabilities even if he can be hurt.
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Mattersuit

Technically, for the PS to work, one needs to have caused pain to the innocent.

Dante hasn't caused any major pain to innocent, so I'm of the opinion Penance Stare can't win this for the Rider.

Not true...the penance stare will work if they inflicted pain or suffering to anyone. Regardless of who or why u did it.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghost_rider1 said:

@CadenceV2

I know dante have an arsenal of demonic weapons and his quicksilver and royal guard would make it difficult to get a solid blow on him physically. But, as for hellfire not working. I can't agree to that. Hellfire burned WWH amd put him in a lot of pain. I don't think dante have anywhere near the durability to match hulk. Hulk have survived nuclear explosions in the past. Dante would be completely incinerated if that happen. He can also be cut and shot by normal weapons. But normal weapons can't even pierce hulk skin. Yet, ghost rider hellfire still burned WWH. If ghost rider use an omni-directional of hellfire. I don't see dante durability saving him at all. I'm not sure if demonic weapons have ever hurt the rider. But demonic is supernatural so my guess is it probably will to an certain extent. Ghost Rider also have his healing factor. If dante can hurt him it still won't have much effect because he can heal his wounds instantly at any time he wants. Dante royal guard won't save him against the mystical chains because they can avoid his guard and incapacitate him. Dante quicksilver is the problem for rider. Ghost rider cannot keep up with his speed, agility, and reflexes. And quicksilver stops time so the rider would be defenseless for a fixed amount of time. I still don't think in that time frame he could put down the rider. We both know dante strength is useless in this battle. The only way I see dante winning is if his demonic weapons have much effect on him. If u can post a scan of a demonic weapon hurting rider then please do. And like I said before...don't forget about GR healing capabilities even if he can be hurt.

I never said Hellfire wont work. Only Dante in Devil Trigger could for sure survive it long enough as Blackheart or Hulk has. As fpr Dante being shot and stabbed.... not really. Dante in first Game is impaled thru by the Electric Daemon Sword (whatever its called) and had it pushed all way thru and was fine. Thats in Human form.

Skip to 5:15. He suffers to body destruction from that sword and is fine. Hes not going down to Gun shots or cuts at all in devil forms.

As for Daemonic Weapons working on him then heres a scan of Zarathos being bested by Souless man back in early GR issues and Mephisto (Hell Lord Being) Beat Zarathos then.

No Caption Provided

No Holy weapon there at all. Magic Power of a Hell Lord Level can beat Zarathos. Hes shown power enough to beat Fear Lords and Hell Lords. He fighting such in Sparda Dante here.

My point is Quicksilver (Key Gear) and Devil Trigger form could damage GR enough to KILL the Host. You can kill the Host if powerful enough. The Spirit itself will then be force to find another Host.

I think Dante can do enough Damage thanks to his Devil Forms, Powerful feats of Daemonic Power, and Durability to sustain major damage in Devil Form.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By ghost_rider1
@CadenceV2

Ok...I see your logic. But, this is how I was looking at it. I don't think hellfire will beat dante because of his healing factor. But if he unleashed a omni-directional blast of hellfire it would still burn and hurt dante. The pain of dante soul being burned will put him in a lot of pain...his body might have a healing factor....but I doubt his soul does. That will allow an opening for ghost rider to use his chains and incapacitate him. Once he is caught the penance stare can be used to finish the fight. If dante uses quicksilver before ghost rider do anything then the fight will end in dante's favor. And I can agree that since his weapons can harm the rider. Quicksilver could end the fight before ghost rider realizes what happen. I guess they both could kill each other it depends on who makes the first move. Dante like to talk and joke around so he probably wouldn't try to end the fight immediatedly. Ghost Rider is serious and get straight to the point. Ghost Rider will probably be the first to try to end the fight while dante like to be graceful and stylish and his arrogance will probably be his undoing in this battle.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghost_rider1: Like I said Dante has a chance if hes geared right for this.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Laurcus

@ghost_rider1 said:

@CadenceV2 Ok...I see your logic. But, this is how I was looking at it. I don't think hellfire will beat dante because of his healing factor. But if he unleashed a omni-directional blast of hellfire it would still burn and hurt dante. The pain of dante soul being burned will put him in a lot of pain...his body might have a healing factor....but I doubt his soul does. That will allow an opening for ghost rider to use his chains and incapacitate him. Once he is caught the penance stare can be used to finish the fight. If dante uses quicksilver before ghost rider do anything then the fight will end in dante's favor. And I can agree that since his weapons can harm the rider. Quicksilver could end the fight before ghost rider realizes what happen. I guess they both could kill each other it depends on who makes the first move. Dante like to talk and joke around so he probably wouldn't try to end the fight immediatedly. Ghost Rider is serious and get straight to the point. Ghost Rider will probably be the first to try to end the fight while dante like to be graceful and stylish and his arrogance will probably be his undoing in this battle.

Keep in mind, Dante is over 10 times stronger as of DMC 2. DMC 3 and 1 have his lowest showings. Also, don't count out his Royal Guard style. Royal Block, or even better, Ultimate, allows him to block anything. In fact, Ultimate heals him based on the strength of the attack. So an omni-directional blast of hellfire would definitely work to Dante's advantage.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Ghost Rider.

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Jodokon

Have to give it to Dante...Love both of them

but I have to give to him.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By ComicKID777

Dante wins.

Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Relentless1

Ghost Rider For The Win!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate due to neither being able to actually K.O. each other.

bueubue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By bueubue

Ghost Rider should win, Dante is a callous, immature, abrasive death seeker who murders his own race for money. He's still a demon so Penance Stare should work.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Laurcus

@bueubue said:

Ghost Rider should win, Dante is a callous, immature, abrasive death seeker who murders his own race for money. He's still a demon so Penance Stare should work.

This is so wrong I don't even know where to start. First off, Dante is half demon. Second, he fights evil, only dealing death to those that deserve it, be they Human or Demon. Third, he is by no means a death seeker. He doesn't fear death, but you make him out to be some kind of monster that wants to die, and that's just not true. Fourth, Dante was only immature when he was younger. Fifth, Dante only kills in defense of himself or others. If a demon means no harm he will leave it be, or even try to befriend it, such was the case with Trish and Lucia. Sixth, funnily enough, Dante rarely receives payment for his jobs for one random reason or another, and when he gets older, he stops accepting payment entirely. You see, he has this policy that when someone asks him to do a job, he flips a coin. If it lands on heads, he does it for free. If it lands on tails, he requires payment. The coin always lands on heads, because it's double sided.

Honestly, you come off as an extremely ignorant hater.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Hellfire and Penace Stare were made to demolish demons. Which as previously said, Dante is. Ghost Rider has shown to be able to control his chain in mid-air, and have complete mastery over hellfire. By the way, the scan above was when Ghost Rider was a lot weaker.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#183  Edited By Hyperlight

Dante has physical abilities that outclass GR. but GR is much harder to kill and he has more raw power at his disposal

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP Dante

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

Ghost Rider.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Ghost Rider is basically equiped to kill Daemons. He should win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By NeonGameWave

Dante has dealt with high levels of hell fire before when he fought against Berial Conqueror of the Fire Hell. I don`t know if Ghost Rider would be able to catch him so that the Penace Stare can take effect. Dante also has Quicksilver, Doppleganger, and Devil Trigger on his side. On top of that when he`s in critical health while in his DT form can transform into his Majin Form and the thing that`s going to make hard for the Ghost Rider is the fact that Dante can use Royal Guard/Royal Release to block most if not all his attacks. Dante is faster and is a fast thinker, also his regeneration is above impressive. So I don`t see Ghost Rider winning or stomping. I think in the end its either going to end up as a tie or Dante will prevail in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK0oWkxJYQQ

Tjdes63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Tjdes63

Dante Curbsomps.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Deadgod

Ghost Rider stomps

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Deadgod: Dante wins.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By ghostrider2

@Tjdes63: @NeonGameWave:Wrong.......GR wins.

Avatar image for ishmael_the_deathjester
Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider at his peak is a skyfather, aka a Galaxy buster. What exactly can Dante do that would let him hang with someone of that power level? What's next? Doctor Who vs Lord English? Just because they have vaguely similar powersets does not mean they'd make for a good fight (Lord English would obliterate the Doctor if you want to know.)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By NeonGameWave

@GhostRider2: Dante wins, I think he is being underestimated here. Yes Ghost Rider is an immense being, when unleashed however and at full potential but in actual standard, I don`t see him beating Dante. Another possibility is that the fight would end up as a draw.

Avatar image for agent_california
Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave said:

@GhostRider2: Dante wins, I think he is being underestimated here. Yes Ghost Rider is an immense being, when unleashed however and at full potential but in actual standard, I don`t see him beating Dante. Another possibility is that the fight would end up as a draw.

Dante can't kill Zarathos, at all. And if Dante pushes Blaze, Zarathos comes out, and Dante gets *fried.*

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Agent_California: Can`t Dante just seal Zarathos and how would Dante get fried?

Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave said:

@Agent_California: Can`t Dante just seal Zarathos and how would Dante get fried?

Zarathos is a skyfather level being who can destroy entire Galaxies. Dante can't handle that level of firepower.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Agent_California: Good point but it won`t stop Dante from sealing him, and there`s no guarantee that the spirit of Zarathos would manifest due to the exceeding limitations of Johnny Blaze. Both of these fighters would have a great battle, but I`m not sure how far it would go.

Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave said:

@Agent_California: Good point but it won`t stop Dante from sealing him, and there`s no guarantee that the spirit of Zarathos would manifest due to the exceeding limitations of Johnny Blaze. Both of these fighters would have a great battle, but I`m not sure how far it would go.

I don't think Dante has ever shown enough power to contain a galaxy busting demon, considering that nothing he's ever fought was even remotely in that league.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Dex said:

Ghost rider...And I think dantes awesome...
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Agent_California: But how do you know for sure that the spirit of Zarathos would manifest itself as I said previously, I`m not sure how far this fight would go. It`s also proven that his seals works on demons specifically and is meant to contain them, although Zarathos is a immensely powerful one. But I understand your point.