Dante vs Ghost Rider

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By cascadeking09
@Morpheus_:  i  really dont like that, they should show at least something that ghost riders stare would never work on. that way everybody doesnt keep talkin about him winning because of the penance stare.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Morpheus_:  i  really dont like that, they should show at least something that ghost riders stare would never work on. that way everybody doesnt keep talkin about him winning because of the penance stare. "
Well, it's his ability. I dislike many abilities characters have...But I don't disregard them. That's the way it is.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By cascadeking09
@Morpheus_: im just sayin that if it works on just anybody wats the point of it, even superman has his own weaknesses and alot of people say he is overpowered. ghost rider has no weakness (as far as i know) and he has this penance stare that can work on just anybody. his fans read that and decide no matter who he fights he's automatically gonna when just because of that which is kinda stupid. he has no boundries, he might as well be fightin god almighty himself because in the fan's eyes he's the only one that could even come close to beatin him. thats all im sayin i love that he can use the penance stare on evil, i hate the fact that its not shown that it doesnt work on everyone, and also hate the fact the people are fooled into believing that he's that makes him more powerful than any other character.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Morpheus_: im just sayin that if it works on just anybody wats the point of it, even superman has his own weaknesses and alot of people say he is overpowered. ghost rider has no weakness (as far as i know) and he has this penance stare that can work on just anybody. his fans read that and decide no matter who he fights he's automatically gonna when just because of that which is kinda stupid. he has no boundries, he might as well be fightin god almighty himself because in the fan's eyes he's the only one that could even come close to beatin him. thats all im sayin i love that he can use the penance stare on evil, i hate the fact that its not shown that it doesnt work on everyone, and also hate the fact the people are fooled into believing that he's that makes him more powerful than any other character. "
I understand what you're saying...But still, that's the way it is.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cascadeking09
@Morpheus_: i know, and it sucks.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Morpheus_: i know, and it sucks. "
I still find the Rider a cool character though...
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cascadeking09
@Morpheus_: me too, but to be honest i didnt know who he was until after the movie came out. and i dont know much about it, but i saw a picture and now i wanna read the one he fights hulk in.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Morpheus_: me too, but to be honest i didnt know who he was until after the movie came out. and i dont know much about it, but i saw a picture and now i wanna read the one he fights hulk in. "
Are you talking about WWH, or the classic fight?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cascadeking09
@Morpheus_:  WWH, but now that u mention that there was a previous fight i want to read that too.
No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Morpheus_:  WWH, but now that u mention that there was a previous fight i want to read that too.
No Caption Provided
"

I am referring to a fight from Ghost Rider v2 (I think...). Ghost Rider suffocates the Hulk by running in circles around him.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By cascadeking09
@Morpheus_: u dont know wat issue or volume that picture is from?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Morpheus_: u dont know wat issue or volume that picture is from? "
The picture you posted? Ghost Rider # 12, in his on-going series.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By cascadeking09
@Morpheus_: aight, thanks.
walid44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By walid44

Hahhaha u folks are joking Dante is hell his self,,, he is the son of sparda sparda is the king of the underworld,,, Dante is immortel. 
Play the game and u will see what he kills. HAhahah GR (his film was very dumb whit nicola's cage) 

Guys play the game Devil may cry All the 4,, And then come to compere thta fool GR.

Avatar image for yamakaze_kazuki
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki
@walid44:  Sparda isn't the king, he just killed the king. Not once has t been oficially said that Sparda became the lord of the underworld or what happened after he fathered Dante and Vergil.

Im just wondering but have you read any comics with GR or are you basing his loss soley from his feats in the film?
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By CortSether

Ghost Rider took down Galactus in the cartoon, that's greater than anything Dante has done :D

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By Matezoide2

Ghost Rider wins,he will heal from ANYTHING Dante does to him in a matter of seconds

Avatar image for yamakaze_kazuki
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki
@CortSether said:
" Ghost Rider took down Galactus in the cartoon, that's greater than anything Dante has done :D "
Haha
walid44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By walid44

doz GR survive when 100 times somebody stabs him in the stomach????(OR slash him whit a sword 100 times) 

DANTE DOZ!!!!! 

DMC 1 and 3 are the evidence about what aim talking. 

and dante heals quik to (he is immortal)

Devilaxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Devilaxel

Dante has it in the bag .
having played Devil may cry 1,2,3,4 and Mavel vs Capcon 3 
and read a good chunk of Ghost Rider.

The way i see the whole thing playing out is Ghost rider goes for the hell fire and Dante would take it fake that it hurt him because, in devil may cry 4 Dante is sitting on the tail  Berial the Conqueror of the Fire Hell and all that was damaged was his coat. after that i see him giving a rather cocky remark before stunning GR with the  Cerberus the ice weapon not holding GR for long at all after which GR would most likely get his chain to get Dante with it  taking his sword. Dante again making a cocky remark something about wanting that back, after which holding up his briefcase (which if you have played devil may Cry 4 you would know that it is in fact  Pandora (A demonic briefcase belonging to Dante. It is capable of changing its form to 666 weapons) after which all Dante would have to do is just keep fighting till day brake then ghost rider is human again and sorry but game over GR

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Ghost Rider wrecks him.....

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#72  Edited By Zoom

all Dante would have to do is just keep fighting till day brake then ghost rider is human again"

Here's your problem.

That's never been a part of Blaze's powers.  He fights just fine during the day.

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Distortion

Ghost Rider wins with ease.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Ghost Rider, but not easily.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

I love Devil boy, but he is going to get his ass kicked here.  The penance stare will wreck him, and although he can physically out perform Blaze he can't put him down.

Devilaxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Devilaxel

Dante will always come out on top 1 he could use his  Doppelganger ability that he puts all his hate pain and sorrow into so GR would see it as a better target for Penance stare. 
and have we forgot Devil Trigger yes don't last long but when he hits it his power shoots though the roof. that  Quicksilver  Doppelganger and using the released sword Sparda i don't see Ghost Rider wining 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Devilaxel:
Dante has no way of putting GR down....
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Devilaxel said:
" Dante will always come out on top 1 he could use his  Doppelganger ability that he puts all his hate pain and sorrow into so GR would see it as a better target for Penance stare.  and have we forgot Devil Trigger yes don't last long but when he hits it his power shoots though the roof. that  Quicksilver  Doppelganger and using the released sword Sparda i don't see Ghost Rider wining  "
Devil Trigger wouldn't put GR down either. 
Devilaxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Devilaxel
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Devilaxel said:
" Dante will always come out on top 1 he could use his  Doppelganger ability that he puts all his hate pain and sorrow into so GR would see it as a better target for Penance stare.  and have we forgot Devil Trigger yes don't last long but when he hits it his power shoots though the roof. that  Quicksilver  Doppelganger and using the released sword Sparda i don't see Ghost Rider wining  "
Devil Trigger wouldn't put GR down either.  "
Yes maybe not Dante's  Normal devil trigger but when holding the released Sparda Dantes devil trigger changes increasing both power and inductance not to mention in that form has the ability to seal the dark prince him self into the demon realm again 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Devilaxel:
GR has Hellfire....what defense does Dante have angainst that.....
Devilaxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Devilaxel
@comicdude23:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aiu2ug6Mcg 

Dante is not affected by any type of fire 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Devilaxel said:
" @comicdude23:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aiu2ug6Mcg   Dante is not affected by any type of fire  "

That was never stated....was that thing using Hellfire or normal fire?
Devilaxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Devilaxel
@comicdude23: 

Berial is  the Conqueror of the Fire Hell which is the thing that he is sitting on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Devilaxel said:
" @comicdude23:   Berial is  the Conqueror of the Fire Hell which is the thing that he is sitting on "

Mmmh, then Ghost Rider will have to use the penance state....
Devilaxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Devilaxel
@comicdude23: 
have to say with these 3 that i don't think that would work on Dante 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHYC9zlFvrA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItTtRm6sZks 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zYdShZDdMg
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Lance Bastro
@comicdude23 said:
" @Devilaxel said:
" @comicdude23:   Berial is  the Conqueror of the Fire Hell which is the thing that he is sitting on "
Mmmh, then Ghost Rider will have to use the penance state.... "
the penance stare works against opponents who feels guilt. i don't think dante has any.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Devilaxel said:
the penance stare works against opponents who feels guilt. i don't think dante has any. "

Acutally i think it can be used anytime...GR has used it other times..
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Zoom
@comicdude23 said:
"@Devilaxel said:

Not like Ghost Rider is above ripping his opponents limb from limb or decapicating them, either.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Zoom said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"@Devilaxel said:
Not like Ghost Rider is above ripping his opponents limb from limb or decapicating them, either. "
I'm not sure if he can physically outmuscle Dante though, he has some strength feats that would put him somewhere between Spiderman and Luke Cage.  Plus he can regenerate also.  
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#90  Edited By goldenshot80
@Dex said:
" Ghost rider...And I think dantes awesome... "
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zoom
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Zoom said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"@Devilaxel said:
Not like Ghost Rider is above ripping his opponents limb from limb or decapicating them, either. "
I'm not sure if he can physically outmuscle Dante though, he has some strength feats that would put him somewhere between Spiderman and Luke Cage.  Plus he can regenerate also.   "

Ghost Rider casually knocks down skyscrapers and that's when Blaze is in control.  He's stronger than Spidey.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Zoom said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Zoom said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"@Devilaxel said:
I'm not sure if he can physically outmuscle Dante though, he has some strength feats that would put him somewhere between Spiderman and Luke Cage.  Plus he can regenerate also.   "
Ghost Rider casually knocks down skyscrapers and that's when Blaze is in control.  He's stronger than Spidey. "
Then he could probably rip Dante apart. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#93  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @Zoom said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"@Devilaxel said:

he is most likely above cage especially by dmc4 when he managed to block the punch of the false saviour statue and hold it up and then throw it off himself.
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By YouFinished

Dante can do it. They are both immortal and I don't think Dante feels pain. Dante has quick silver so GR won't be able to catch him. Dante has dodged lighting and bullets. He has taken out a skyscraper  size structure (hell gate) with the yamato. 
 What would happen to GR if Dante used a PF:666 Omen?

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@youfinished said:
" Dante can do it. They are both immortal and I don't think Dante feels pain. Dante has quick silver so GR won't be able to catch him. Dante has dodged lighting and bullets. He has taken out a skyscraper  size structure (hell gate) with the yamato.  What would happen to GR if Dante used a PF:666 Omen? "
The difference is, Dante has no way of putting Ghost Rider down, Ghost Rider at the very least has the PS. 
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By YouFinished
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

" @youfinished said:

" Dante can do it. They are both immortal and I don't think Dante feels pain. Dante has quick silver so GR won't be able to catch him. Dante has dodged lighting and bullets. He has taken out a skyscraper  size structure (hell gate) with the yamato.  What would happen to GR if Dante used a PF:666 Omen? "
The difference is, Dante has no way of putting Ghost Rider down, Ghost Rider at the very least has the PS.  "
And Dante has PF: 666 Omen. 
What if Dante uses quick silver so hes to fast for GR to make eye contact? 
He can also use Yamato which can cut anything even the fabric of space. Slice up GR and send his pieces somewhere else.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@youfinished said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:

" @youfinished said:

The difference is, Dante has no way of putting Ghost Rider down, Ghost Rider at the very least has the PS.  "
And Dante has PF: 666 Omen. What if Dante uses quick silver so hes to fast for GR to make eye contact? He can also use Yamato which can cut anything even the fabric of space. Slice up GR and send his pieces somewhere else. "
Dante is an incredible cocky individual.  Chances are he will make eye contact with Ghost Rider because he's plays around too much.  
I'm not sure how Yamato would effect Ghost Rider.  He's practically immortal so even if Yamato could cut him in half, Blaze could reform himself so it isn't permanent. 
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By YouFinished
@Cosmic_Falcon:  
Yeah Yamato would cut him lol. It cuts space its self. I know he would reform. Thats why I said send his pieces somewhere else(BFR). Dante has looked into PF666: Omen ( Pandoras box) himself, so I don't know if PS can effect him at all and he doesn't feel guilt. If thats the only way GR could do anything and it might not work 100% then I don't see him winning.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@youfinished said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:  Yeah Yamato would cut him lol. It cuts space its self. I know he would reform. Thats why I said send his pieces somewhere else(BFR). Dante has looked into PF666: Omen ( Pandoras box) himself, so I don't know if PS can effect him at all and he doesn't feel guilt. If thats the only way GR could do anything and it might not work 100% then I don't see him winning. "
You make a good point actually.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I see GR winning here.