New 52

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Stronger: They actually recently fought in World's Finest and I do believe Damien was getting the upper hand (although I think Helena was more trying to evade the fight rather than go all out).

In any case I'd give this to Damien. He's been trained since he was physically able to train and I doubt Helena was so the difference in amounts of experience would be less than you think. Also, Damien has had much more diverse training where as far as we know, Helena has only trained with Bruce. Damien, in my eyes, is also much more brutal and ruthless. Additionally I see him making up for whatever strength advantage Helena has on him with his speed, agility, and the maneuverability of his small size.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis

Damian lets her live.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By longbowhunter

Damian for the win...always!

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Stronger

I go with Damian too.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

Damian, he`s lethal, aggressive and to a degree ruthless although that has changed a bit.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Onemoreposter said:

@Stronger: They actually recently fought in World's Finest and I do believe Damien was getting the upper hand (although I think Helena was more trying to evade the fight rather than go all out).

In any case I'd give this to Damien. He's been trained since he was physically able to train and I doubt Helena was so the difference in amounts of experience would be less than you think. Also, Damien has had much more diverse training where as far as we know, Helena has only trained with Bruce. Damien, in my eyes, is also much more brutal and ruthless. Additionally I see him making up for whatever strength advantage Helena has on him with his speed, agility, and the maneuverability of his small size.

I was thinking the opposite. She was actually trained by Batman AND Catwoman plus she's older. Even if he has a slight skill advantage, I don't think it's enough to overcome her higher stats.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Damian

anihush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By anihush

Damian because he has the win at any cost attitude

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By ComicStooge

I'd give it to Damian. What are Helena's feats like?

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

WTH?

Why does Helena suck so bad at everything?

she can't beat ANYONE in comic vine!.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sethlol

Damian.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Damian

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By Yung ANcient One
I liked Damian before it was cool to like Damian (+)
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shawnbaby

Logic tells me that a fully grown woman should be able to take down a little kid.

Actual feats tell me otherwise.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stronger

@Pokeysteve said:

@Onemoreposter said:

I was thinking the opposite. She was actually trained by Batman AND Catwoman plus she's older. Even if he has a slight skill advantage, I don't think it's enough to overcome her higher stats.

What higher stats are you talking about?

Damian is smarter,faster,more durable and skilled and at least as strong as her.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Damian is smarter,faster,more durable and skilled and at least as strong as her.

How do you figure? She's older by several years and like a foot taller. I'll give you faster but it won't make a difference.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stronger

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Onemoreposter said:

How do you figure? She's older by several years and like a foot taller. I'll give you faster but it won't make a difference.

Males are physically stronger than females in almost every species.And Damian has trained in the league of assasins and under Batman.He also has more feats.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spydey

Helena. ONLY because of her size though. Damian's done some impressive stuff, and his upbringing ups her in hand to hand, marksmanship, intelligence and weaponry. So yea, feats would claim him the victor, but she's still a full grown woman with training from Batman. But then again, I feel like Damian wouldn't have a hard time getting into her head. Bringing up her past mentioning her mother to distract. She could probably try it back, but it wouldn't work. So no. I give it back to Damian. He'd play mind games on her. His voice is still high so he'd mimic Catwoman's voice to mess with her.

If they were the same age, then I'd give it to Damian....easily.

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingsloth

@Onemoreposter said:

your right worlds finest 006, damian wins.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Males are physically stronger than females in almost every species.And Damian has trained in the league of assasins and under Batman.He also has more feats.

Males are naturally stronger but she's a fully grown woman that engages in regular intense exercise. How old is Damian? Kid's probably not even 15 yet so the males are stronger than females doesn't hold up here. Helena was raised by Batman and Catwoman and she's in her 20's. Damian has more feats but this Helena hasn't been around long. Hopefully we'll see more from her soon.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Onemoreposter said:

Males are naturally stronger but she's a fully grown woman that engages in regular intense exercise. How old is Damian? Kid's probably not even 15 yet so the males are stronger than females doesn't hold up here. Helena was raised by Batman and Catwoman and she's in her 20's. Damian has more feats but this Helena hasn't been around long. Hopefully we'll see more from her soon.

I conceded that Helena is stronger than Damien in the first place. Like you said though, Damien has more (and higher) feats. We know Damien is perfectly capable not only in physical combat with opponents much larger and stronger than himself but also in dismembering them.

A more interesting match up would be Damien vs Helena Bertinelli. That girl was a leaguer!

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stronger

@Onemoreposter: Calling Helena Bertinelly a leaguer makes me angry in ways I cannot understand..........

She got beat by school kids.....She is probably the worst fighter in the whole Bat-family..(after Barbara Gordon):P

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pure h2h I give the edge to Helena. Catwoman and batman are far more superior to batman and talia in combat.