samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By samuel_larson_10

Green scar against Daken with muramasa claws

fighting zone is a city (lots of Debris for hulk's sake)

bloodlusted, no world breaker, there are innocents

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lemurboy123

@samuel_larson_10: i would say hulk but i need to know what can be done with the muramasa claws? and how powerfull are they?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slimj87d

... -_-

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@lemurboy123 said:

@samuel_larson_10: i would say hulk but i need to know what can be done with the muramasa claws? and how powerfull are they?

The claws cancel out healing factors meaning every slash Hulk gets won't heal for an extended period of time. Daken left Skaar a mess on the floor in a relatively short amount of time when he used them. Skaar couldn't even walk on his own after his fight with Daken, Banner had to support him out.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lemurboy123

@SlimJ87D: is that aimed at me ?

@god_spawn: thx for heads up

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vaeternus

What are some of Daken's feats?

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By protectyournose

What does Daken have that could take Hulk down?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghost_rider1

Daken...he is too fast and agile for hulk.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Vaeternus: Disappearing in front of Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-Man using a special technique. He embarrassed Deadpool in a fight. Wolverine said Daken was more skilled than he was and Logan had to use the muramasa blade along with a tune up training from Silver Samurai in order to beat him. Daken was able to fight Cyber, fight Spider-Man (could have killed him in their fight with his disappearing trick and or pheromones). He's tanked blows from a pissed off Thing and Skaar. He's survived being napalmed and a bomb that blew up a building and while burnt down to a muscle level, he was conscious. And with the Muramasa claws he utterly destroyed Skaar in a fight. Skaar couldn't hit him and Daken kept on the move and the muramasa claws cancel out healing factors with each strike for an extended period of time.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vaeternus

@god_spawn said:

@Vaeternus: Disappearing in front of Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-Man using a special technique. He embarrassed Deadpool in a fight. Wolverine said Daken was more skilled than he was and Logan had to use the muramasa blade along with a tune up training from Silver Samurai in order to beat him. Daken was able to fight Cyber, fight Spider-Man (could have killed him in their fight with his disappearing trick and or pheromones). He's tanked blows from a pissed off Thing and Skaar. He's survived being napalmed and a bomb that blew up a building and while burnt down to a muscle level, he was conscious. And with the Muramasa claws he utterly destroyed Skaar in a fight. Skaar couldn't hit him and Daken kept on the move and the muramasa claws cancel out healing factors with each strike for an extended period of time.

Oh wow, thanks dude lol wow..pretty impressive. Learning Daken then here, that's pretty impressive list of feats.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

Daken beats Hulk.

I have to go throw up now.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Thunderclap thread/

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Mr_Ingenuity:

Thunderclaps have yet to work on Wolverine.

Huge pain threshold coupled with hugely accelerated healing factors mean Daken, like his poppa, could handle burst eardrums and the concussive blast attributed more than likely.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@god_spawn said:

Not sure the blow he took from the Thing could be called 'tanking'. :P

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: He wasn't splattered or even knocked unconscious and Thing was pissed and he healed quickly and was fine shortly after. Meaning, Thing didn't one shot him despite of it so yes, I consider it taking one of his hits and not hindering all that much.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: Here the end of that.

No Caption Provided
Flopsop200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Flopsop200

Daken doesn't have muramassa claws anymore. Logan ripped them out. Also this@Mr_Ingenuity said:

No Caption Provided

Thunderclap thread/

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Flopsop200: Doesn't matter if he doesn't have them anymore, he has it for this fight as put in the OP.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Mr_Ingenuity: So, you mean to say by those two scans that Hulk took out Rulk with one thunderclap?

Flopsop200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Flopsop200

@god_spawn: my bad your right, I didnt notice that. Still this.

No Caption Provided

blood lusted too? lol Daken is a smudge on the pavement.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: Hulk to a power full nuke to the face created by an amped Rulk, then got up and ended it with a thunderclap. To answer your question yeah.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JonSmith

One, I'll give it to Hulk via thunderclap, plus smashing.

Two: Please, please, PLEASE, no one bring this thread to the attention of CitizenBane.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: So, you mean to say by those two scans that Hulk took out Rulk with one thunderclap?

That was because rulk had been fighting hulk for a while and instead of getting stronger he gets exhausted from the heat because he emits energy. I think he gets weaker as he gets madder instead of stronger. Here is the full fight.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JonSmith said:

Two: Please, please, PLEASE, no one bring this thread to the attention of CitizenBane.

Why? He doesn't even post here anymore.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KnightRise

@JonSmith said:

You don't tell me what to do with reverse psychology! But didn't

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JonSmith

@god_spawn said:

@JonSmith said:

Because one of the first threads I read on here was a Daken versus someone (can't remember who). Bane had evidence of Daken being over light speed fast and able to beat the Flash, along with other stuff that pretty much made Daken god. It was horrible. And kind of awesome. I didn't know he left. How sad.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

That was because rulk had been fighting hulk for a while and instead of getting stronger he gets exhausted from the heat because he emits energy. I think he gets weaker as he gets madder instead of stronger. Here is the full fight.

Thanks for the context jashro44. I figured there was more I was missing. Sounded fishy.

Good stuff.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@Super_SoldierXII: No problem.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JonSmith said:

@god_spawn said:

@JonSmith said:

Because one of the first threads I read on here was a Daken versus someone (can't remember who). Bane had evidence of Daken being over light speed fast and able to beat the Flash, along with other stuff that pretty much made Daken god. It was horrible. And kind of awesome. I didn't know he left. How sad.

Me and him both were in the thread making FTL cases for Daken. And it was Magneto.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By zackattack529

HULK Stomps....no excuse me...HULK SMASH!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lemurboy123

gonna go with hulk even if hell take a while to heal he should be able to take him out

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Haaydrian

Wut

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By darktiger

@nickzambuto said:

Daken beats Hulk.

I have to go throw up now.

lol don't be shy I go for daken too

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By gunmetalgrey

Couple of questions before I make a decision:

1. Are the "innocents" supposed to be a factor when both are bloodlusted?

2. Are they only lusting for each other's blood? 'cause if they're only after blood in general, then God help those poor innocents against a bloodlusted Hulk in the middle of a city..

3. Would the pheromones even work on Hulk? Wouldn't his superhuman immune system block the chemical signals out?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vaeternus

Like the Hulk taking out Rulk scans, kind of cool

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@gunmetalgrey said:

Couple of questions before I make a decision:

1. Are the "innocents" supposed to be a factor when both are bloodlusted?

2. Are they only lusting for each other's blood? 'cause if they're only after blood in general, then God help those poor innocents against a bloodlusted Hulk in the middle of a city..

3. Would the pheromones even work on Hulk? Wouldn't his superhuman immune system block the chemical signals out?

1. Bloodlusted tends to mean they are willing to kill but fight within their limits of personality. Since Hulk isn't about killing civilians he won't kill civilians, he is more worried about killing Daken. Daken on the other hand doesn't mind killing people so the innocents won't effect him as much as Hulk.

2. Towards each other.

3. Yes, they worked on Skaar, Wolverine and Cyber. Just because they have healing factors does not make them immune.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By D3athstroke

Muramasa daken murders normal Hulk

Top versions of hulk stomp

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rico_3088

Hulk can take it, when Elixir canceled the hulks healing factor for a couple mins he was still able to fight. He has more than enough strength and experience fighting wolverine to put down darken. But darken will make him work for it.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ghost_rider1
@rico_3088
Hulk can take it, when Elixir canceled the hulks healing factor for a couple mins he was still able to fight. He has more than enough strength and experience fighting wolverine to put down darken. But darken will make him work for it.
Wolverine almost beat hulk with adamantium claws and I think he could have done it if he had a way to limit hulk healing powers. Hulk is too slow to beat daken. If daken was to gouge his eyes out. Hulk would be threw and it is possible for him to do that because x-23 did it to WWH
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By slimj87d

@lemurboy123 said:

@SlimJ87D: is that aimed at me ?

@god_spawn: thx for heads up

No it was at the topic.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lemurboy123

@SlimJ87D: oh lol

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By D3athstroke

Skaar is stronger than base Hulk he also has better skills, old power and Daken almost killed skaar

So everyone who thinks that this is spite or that hulk stomps or that daken has no chance of victory is wrong

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d

@D3athstroke said:

Skaar is stronger than base Hulk he also has better skills, old power and Daken almost killed skaar

So everyone who thinks that this is spite or that hulk stomps or that daken has no chance of victory is wrong

This isn't base Hulk though, it's Green Scar pretty much meaning WWH.

People are making tons of back and forth comparisons between Wolverine, Hulk and Skaar but there really isn't any real direct comparison.

Wolverine has Adamantium

Hulk was dumb Hulk during most of their encounters.

Skaar on the end of the day is still a 8 year old kid with not as much experience. Also when he fought Daken he didn't even use half of his abilities to their full power.

I think Daken would defeat dumb Hulk and almost very easily. But against WWH he will have quite a bit of trouble. We're assuming that Skaar has the same kind of healing factor as WWH does when we have to realize that he only has half his fathers genes and isn't a clone of his father.

The efficiency of Hulk's healing factor isn't like Wolverines. Not only does he heal fast but he can heal faster when angered. So I don't know how long the effects of the muramusa blades would last.

Lastly, Hulk's Thunderclaps send cars flying which weigh tons. It sent Red Hulk flying into concrete. Daken doesn't weight nearly as much as Rulk so it would be a pretty devastating thunderclap for him to experience. The thunderclap doesn't even need to be directed at a person, it has a sphere of effectiveness

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By D3athstroke

Green Scar is not WWH he was Green scar before he become WWH or World Breaker

I agree that daken stands no chance against top versions of Hulk as i said before

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By slimj87d

@D3athstroke: His warbound and his people still call him Green Scar during WWH and even after WWH like when they fought in Chaos War. So it's kind of confusing in that regard.

Green Scar can be used to denote a persona of Hulk or his skill level and set during PLanet Hulk.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ghost_rider1
@D3athstroke

Green Scar is not WWH he was Green scar before he become WWH or World Breaker

I agree that daken stands no chance against top versions of Hulk as i said before

I'm not so sure. If daken fight smart he can still beat even WWH with muramasa claws. Daken can take his eyes out or cut his throat. Without his healing factor WWH loses
rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rico_3088

Hulk will grab Daken like he did wolverine after his eyes got cut and beat him to death. and Daken doesn't have an adamantium skull to stop his head from cracking open.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By 80sBaby

@ghost_rider1: The problem is that Daken's claws aren't strong enough to cut WWH. Wolverine and X-23's adamantium claws did but they're A LOT more durable than the Muramasa ones. Daken loses this.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Park

Daken could use his pheromones to calm the Hulk down instead of pissing him off. Hell he could probably just make Hulk turn back to Banner and cut him apart. There's a problem when you make someone with powers based on emotion fight someone who can manipulate emotion.