User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Agony
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

I think Daken would take it due to the fact he wouldnt hold back from killing his father or anyone
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Last_Guardian

Wolverine would win...due to the fact that he's just better in every way...

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Agony

not true daken can disguise his scent to where wolverine has no idea where he is. Also, daken is just a good of a fighter as wolverine from cybers training

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Agony

anyone else

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell

I really like X-23, but Wolverine takes the cake here. You say Darken can disguise his sent, right; but how's that going to work when Wolverine is right there on top of him. Draken wouldn't even phase Wolverine's healing factor, let alone his break his adimantium.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By G'bandit

uhhh if wolverine is so great why is it that all the pictures that i see wolverine and X-23 together wolverine is getting beat up or in the ground????? lol :p

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell

Wolverine's always had a weakness for... beautiful figures.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Agony

yea dakne could just escape his sights for a moment and wolverine not know where he is and then daken just comes around and knocks out wolverine

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik

Wolverine has other tracking skills than just his nose you know Trauma. It seems like you had already made up your mind about this thread so why post it if you are just shooting down other peoples opinions?

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Agony

ohh nut im not at all im only stateing an arguement thats what you do in battle threads

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

Ok Dakne was trained by Cyber. So what. Wolverine has beaten Cyber plenty of times so that is moot.  The only things that would cause Wolverine to loose to either of these people is his hesitation with fighting them and that he underestimates people sometimes. That is it. Plus I am sure that he would take this fight very seriously. Wolverine is easily one of the best fighters in his universe.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Agony

yes but it has been shown the daken has held wolverine to a stand still in fighting also daken would have no promblem killing his father and wouldnt hesitate

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik

Yes that is true on both accounts Trauma. So I do acknowledge those points. However, I don't think they disproved what I had said.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Agony
erik said:
"Yes that is true on both accounts Trauma. So I do acknowledge those points. However, I don't think they disproved what I had said."

ok true but what about the fact that daken has no promblem killing his father while wolverine will not even try and kill his son. Maybe while wolverine is busy with x-23 daken takes out wolverine from the behind
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

Ok. I would be willing to give Dakne would maybe take it that way. But I have to admit, X-23 is kind of underrated. She would be able to pull her own for at least a bit.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Agony
erik said:
"Ok. I would be willing to give Dakne would maybe take it that way. But I have to admit, X-23 is kind of underrated. She would be able to pull her own for at least a bit."
alright see we have understanding lol but oh yea x-23 can hold her ground real good. Im not ruleing her out i just think though she may not be as powerful as the others
njhs27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By njhs27

Wolverine has experience and toughness on his side. Regardless of their superior agility and modern augmentation; centuries of combat experience, his indomitable will, and the fact that Wolverine has survived more punishment than those two could ever inflict guarantees his victory.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By SUNMAN

X-23 loses, Toss up between Daken and Wolverine.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik
njhs27 said:
"Wolverine has experience and toughness on his side. Regardless of their superior agility and modern augmentation; centuries of combat experience, his indomitable will, and the fact that Wolverine has survived more punishment than those two could ever inflict guarantees his victory. "
No it does not. The others have a good chance at winning this. X-23 has taken him out by herself in just a few panels. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik

How do you write X-23 off so easily? Do you know anything about her?

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Espada
SUNMAN said:
"X-23 loses, Toss up between Daken and Wolverine."
Why?

I think X-23 is more than capable of beating Wolverine if she has to. She single-handedly took down Lady Deathstrike without much trouble at all, and she heals faster than both of them. I can see her taking it.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SUNMAN
Espada said:
"SUNMAN said:
"X-23 loses, Toss up between Daken and Wolverine."
Why? I think X-23 is more than capable of beating Wolverine if she has to. She single-handedly took down Lady Deathstrike without much trouble at all, and she heals faster than both of them. I can see her taking it."
To be honest I just like the other 2 more. I would say in all seriousness she has a shot, but I think Wolverine is equally capable of taking down X-23 he knows what she can do, and I think he has the experience to turn the tables on her. Truthfully, it depends what book your reading Wolverine in. Logan in New Avengers is decent, but is nowhere near as impressive as he is in Origins. While in the X-books he has good and bad showings.  

I like Daken cause he destroyed Deadpool, and he has owned Logan too, but to be fair Logan was not trying his hardest.

In the end I think this fight will come down to strength and endurance, where I see Daken and Logan above X-23.

She might be better in overall skill and fighting ability, but I think this fight will take more than that. She also loses to Logan in experience.

Also are you sure she can heal faster than both of them? I was not aware of that.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erik

I do not know about her healing better than Daken, but she does better than Wolverine. She even told him he heals slow during Messiah Complex. 

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SUNMAN

well Wolvie is old he is over 150 after all

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By weaponxx

X-23 or Wolverine take it. I mean, yeah, they all have the chance to win, but I think it would generally come down to these two. All I really know for sure, is that I would loose in this fight haha.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By claws

probaly wolverine or x-23 daken has the weakest healing factor in this battle and wolverine has the most experience

Razealim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Razealim

I think X23 would go down first leaving Daken vs Wolverine, for the following reasons.

Daken would take down X23 in short order, due to superior experience and ability. Daken would mask his sent attack from behind and go for the kill stroke. Why? Because he wouldn't let anyone else kill Logan.

Now before i touch on the wolvie/daken fight let me point out an issue about the speed of wolverines healing factor compared to daken or x23. Logans healing factor is less efficient than either of theirs due to a single difference. The adamantium. while making him nearly indestructable it has been shown to slow his healing and actually causes him constant pain. These facts can bee seen at various points over the years, the healing factor showed a marked increase in efficientcy when his adamantium removed, and logan himself has said that his bones constantly hurt in his hunt for mystique.

Now on to the meat of the issue Wolverine vs Daken. in the times Daken has beaten his father logan was always either, restrained physically, or purposefully holding back. But as the story with daken progressed Logan began doubting his son could be saved more and more. I think that when daken kills X23 Logan would decided enough is enough and do what only he can. Now to single out the main difference between the two. The adamantium. while it slows him down and decreases his healing ability it virtually ensures his win. It weighs his blows makeing him able to hit harder that daken and his claws could rip through dakens flesh and bone without any difficulty at all. Could daken possibly knock him out? yes, but it would be near impossible to for him to actually kill his father since he would be unable to decaptiate Logan. This compensates for Dakens unique abilities quite well, now that wolverine is experience in deaing with his son.

There is really only one way Daken could win, and we all know what that is dont we. The Muramasa Blade. on the contrary Logan is FULLY capable of killing daken without it, just as he could have Killed Sabertooth without it if he truly wanted to. The blade is the wild card in this fight and the only thing that could change the outcome. If Wolverine doesnt use the blade as a crutch and just goes claw to claw he wins bottom line. If he is foolish enough to bring the sword.....then Daken wins i hate to say. While daken coulndt kill his father in a straight up fight, i believe he is quite capable of disarming him, and the its game over

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BIackFlash

Wolverine takes it

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By geraldthesloth

X-23

CM9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CM9

Does he still hate his dad?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jasraj
I dont see X-23 beating Wolverine
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tesseract
@jasraj: She already beat him atleast once in comics.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PirateKing69

I see Daken win this

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jasraj
@Tesseract said:

" @jasraj: She already beat him atleast once in comics. "

I think wolverine wins in a rematch though
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jasraj

X-23 loses, its down to Wolverine and Daken, after a while i see Wolverine being the victor of this fight

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#36  Edited By Deadcool

Daken, because has part of the muramasa in his claws he is able to kill them...
But, using only fighting skills, then Wolverine wins, and X-23 and Daken in tie, because they have fought before and it was a tie.

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tesseract
@jasraj said:

" @Tesseract said:

I think wolverine wins in a rematch though "
It was proven in comics she is a better fighter than him, and she has also beaten him atleast once...but i believe they had two encounters, and that she beat him twice. Your opinion doesn't matter if it was proven that she can beat him.   

@Deadcool
said:

" Daken, because has part of the muramasa in his claws he is able to kill them...
But, using only fighting skills, then Wolverine wins, and X-23 and Daken in tie, because they have fought before and it was a tie.

"
Daken doesn't have his muramasa blade anymore. And Wolverine said that Daken is better then him in Wolverin:Origins I believe. Also X23 already beat Wolverine a couple of times.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FLCL1
@Tesseract said:

wolverine wasnt trying if you are refering to the fight in the x-23 comic
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HellionVulcan

daken would win his pheromone powers can be used very great in this fight & help him win & X-23 didn't take wolverine out he allowed it just like he allowed at one time with daken for them to take out their anger on him .

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jasraj
@FLCL1 said:
"@Tesseract said:
wolverine wasnt trying if you are refering to the fight in the x-23 comic "

Oh he wasnt trying, its down to Daken or Wolverine, i might say Daken now, but i DONT see X-23 beating Daken, mmmh, I will go with Daken, 

1. Daken 
2. Wolverine 
3. X-23 

What do you think:?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erik

Daken is likely to win. However, if Wolverine and X-23 act in character, they will know Daken as the most dangerous and will both likely focus on him first. If that happens, Daken could also be the first out.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#42  Edited By Deadcool
@Tesseract: But that is beacuse she is faster than wolverine, right?
I mean, she only has adamantium in the claws... Wolverine has more training...
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@G'bandit:
PIS
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CIS off Wolverine should win handily. He fights with kid gloves on with Daken because he is his son, and X-23 because she is his - for all intensive purposes - his daughter, if he cut lose he would tear them up. Right now he is like a dad who lets his four year old son / daughter beat him at basketball, just to be nice and encouraging... but if he wanted to he could take them down without too much trouble.

And X-23 has never beaten Wolverine. Laura downed him with a cheap shot in Uncanny X-Men, but it was later revealed during New X-Men Academy that it was just a ploy. Wolverine knew about X-23 and the two had an previous understanding, for her existence to stay hidden from the X-Men, so he took a dive... and then later changed his mind and brought her in.  Convoluted I know. In her Target X series Wolverine wasn't fighting seriously and took a dive again to try and help her. If Logan fought all out, he would wreck her. He has told her to her face that he is better than her in every way, and I tend to believe him.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jasraj

@thegentlemanrogue:
I agree, Wolverine wasnt fighting seriously, and i also agree that Logan would wreck X-23, but i think Daken wins

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jasraj
@Tesseract:
Wolverine wasnt trying, if he was he would wreck her
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cochise

The Muramasa claw gives Daken a huge edge here.

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tesseract
@Cochise: He doesn't have the Muramasa anymore.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tesseract
@thegentlemanrogue: Why do you say he could take Daken down without much trouble. What are you basing that on?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jasraj

1. Daken 
2. Wolverine 
3. X-23