Cyttorak & SiseNeg VS Blackheart & Shuma Gorath

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

The battle is taking place in a merged dimension, where all realities merge into one.

Cyttorak of the Crimson Cosmos teams up with sorcerer SiseNeg and find themselves ambushed by Blackheart & Shuma Gorath.

Which of the teams would win off power?

Which of the teams would win off smarts?

Which of the teams would win off luck?

And which of all beings on the list is the most powerful? Please list it from weakest to strongest?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Perfect Cell

Yes! Finally!

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Perfect Cell said:
"Yes! Finally!
"

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ego

is that dr. doom in a red suit? i think cytorakk is proably in the same power field as shuma. umm blackheart is pretty powerful inside and outside his relm but i don't think he's anywhere near the power of cytraks or shuma. and i don't know who siseng is so i can't answer anything for him. but my guess tells me in the end  the last two people standing here will be cytorak and shuma

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ball Buster

Im leaning towards Shoma Gorath.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ego

sesing

blackheart

cytorak

shuma

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

Shuma kills cyrrotak and sesing with his "make the anti-monitor look like a amateur in the fine art of ripping a universe to pieces" power.  Then he eats blackheart. 

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell

Actually Shuma Gorath; just like Cyttorak is omnipotent in their own dimension. Outside their dimension they are near omnipotent, but still vulnerable and can be destroyed. However... If any of you read a little bit closer; the 1st post reads "Merged Dimensions", therefore no matter where they are; they can use their power, strength, and potential to their full limits... which is basically .... Unlimited.

As for Blackheart of the Netherrelm dimension. He too is just as omnipotent with infinite psionic power. I think his limit on physical strength is up to or over 100 tons. He's fast and reacts to the speed of light. He's a master of mind manipulation and... He's basically the Devil himself, and can do almost everything Shuma and Cyttorak can do or more.

Now Sise-Neg is; in my opinion, the more powerful version of Dr. Strange... Dr. Strange is considered to be the most powerful Sorcerer on Earth but Sise-Neg might perhaps be the most powerful Sorcerer in the Marvel Universe.  He actually defeated Shuma so he's possibly able to beat everyone of these guys above. Also known as the All-Powerful. He's the one who created the Marvel Universe.

Sise-Neg > Shuma Gorath = Cytorak = Blackheart

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nitric

I Say Shuma Himself Takes On The Other Team, Then Him And Blackheart Go Have Some Tentacle Fun... Ewwwww

Weakest To Strongest: SiseNeg, Blackheart, Cyttorak, Shuma-Gorath

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ego

there are hardly any facts of cytorak though.. has he ever traveled any other relm besides the crimson cosmos?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Perfect Cell
Ego said:
"there are hardly any facts of cytorak though.. has he ever traveled any other relm besides the crimson cosmos?
"

Cyttorak is a million to a billion times stronger and more powerful then his avatar; The Juggernaut. That goes for any realm besides the Crimson Cosmos; where Cyttorak's power are infinite.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

blackheart and shuma win.Nitric said:

"I Say Shuma Himself Takes On The Other Team, Then Him And Blackheart Go Have Some Tentacle Fun... Ewwwww

Weakest To Strongest: SiseNeg, Blackheart, Cyttorak, Shuma-Gorath"
Blackheart can take on a nigh omnipotent shuma gorath at half power. Imagine him at full power??
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
" Ego said:
"there are hardly any facts of cytorak though.. has he ever traveled any other relm besides the crimson cosmos?
"

Cyttorak is a million to a billion times stronger and more powerful then his avatar; The Juggernaut. That goes for any realm besides the Crimson Cosmos; where Cyttorak's power are infinite.

"
LOL i would love to know where perfect cell gets his numbers for everything. 

did you know that 75% of statistics are made up?  ;p
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher
Perfect Cell said:
"Actually Shuma Gorath; just like Cyttorak is omnipotent in their own dimension. Outside their dimension they are near omnipotent, but still vulnerable and can be destroyed. However... If any of you read a little bit closer; the 1st post reads "Merged Dimensions", therefore no matter where they are; they can use their power, strength, and potential to their full limits... which is basically .... Unlimited.

As for Blackheart of the Netherrelm dimension. He too is just as omnipotent with infinite psionic power. I think his limit on physical strength is up to or over 100 tons. He's fast and reacts to the speed of light. He's a master of mind manipulation and... He's basically the Devil himself, and can do almost everything Shuma and Cyttorak can do or more.

Now Sise-Neg is; in my opinion, the more powerful version of Dr. Strange... Dr. Strange is considered to be the most powerful Sorcerer on Earth but Sise-Neg might perhaps be the most powerful Sorcerer in the Marvel Universe.  He actually defeated Shuma so he's possibly able to beat everyone of these guys above. Also known as the All-Powerful. He's the one who created the Marvel Universe.

Sise-Neg > Shuma Gorath = Cytorak = Blackheart

"
wiki isn't doin you to good. Dr.strange had to merge with shuma gorath and still didn't defeat him. Cyttorak powers don't work the same way shuma goraths powers work or he wouldn't be sealed away.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ego

i know cytork is only existing inside the universe of the crimson cosmos which is a poketed dimention. i don't think he was sealed in there though. he's just the creator of that space.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher
Ego said:
"i know cytork is only existing inside the universe of the crimson cosmos which is a poketed dimention. i don't think he was sealed in there though. he's just the creator of that space."
Yeah but if his poweres worked the same way shuma goraths did he would have taken over the marvel universe. Plus he doesn't show any blast that can shatter entire realities.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By CortSether
Which of the teams would win off power?
- Cyttorak and Sise-Neg would win based off of combined power.

- They seem to be tied in this department.

- I really do not think that luck is a factor in this battle.

And which of all beings on the list is the most powerful? Please list it from weakest to strongest?

Sise-Neg>Shuma-Gorath>Cyttorak>Blackheart

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BIackFlash

what feats does Cyttorak have?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team for the win.
SN> SG
Cyttorak>BH

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Goenitz
@CortSether said:
" Which of the teams would win off power?
- Cyttorak and Sise-Neg would win based off of combined power.

- They seem to be tied in this department.

- I really do not think that luck is a factor in this battle.

Sise-Neg>Shuma-Gorath>Cyttorak>Blackheart "

I agree
Avatar image for kwisatzhaderach
kwisatzhaderach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about this: My mother's vagina and Barney the Purple Dinosaur vs. your father's flaccid penis and Tawana Brawley?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak & Sise Neg.