Avatar image for mcballsnweiners
mcballsnweiners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mcballsnweiners

@SexualLobster: Stated in the OP that the battle takes place in an abandoned metropolitan area so there's no risk of injuring civilians.

To win this Spidey's shot is webbing Cyke, but given the circumstances I don't see it happening.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By spiderpool94

Spidey takes, unless Scott gets to take his visor off.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By nickthedevil

Spidey

thevanisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By thevanisher

Cyclops.

First off, people aren't giving Scott's toughness any credit. He has been knocked around before and got up. He is quite physically tough having no enhancements. I'm not really saying that one punch from Spidey wouldn't take him out, but it is debatable.

Spider-Man can dodge to get close and punch/kick, shoot webs, or throw heavy objects. Cyclops has great accuracy, he is very much capable of shooting the webs or heavy objects as they are coming at him. If he got tied up from webs he can shoot the webs off as well. He is capable of hitting Spider-Man, he has hit people with better speed and senses such as Quicksilver and Northstar. Spider-Man may be able to dodge of few to a lot. However, Cyclops isn't stupid, he is quite the opposite. He would not keep shooting and missing while Spidey keeps hopping around making fun of him. Cyclops has Ricochet blast that can give him a even better chance of hitting Spider-Man.

It's really up to can Cyclops hit Spider-Man and if not can he think of a plan to get him. I say yes, and I do not say it blindly either. Spider-Man has been hit by people with less accuracy than Cyclops.

I also think he can do it without bloodlust.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@thevanisher:

First off, people aren't giving Scott's toughness any credit. He has been knocked around before and got up. He is quite physically tough having no enhancements. I'm not really saying that one punch from Spidey wouldn't take him out, but it is debatable.

People aren't bringing it up cause it isn't debatable. Cyclops is tough cause he has fought with broken ribs but that just speaks for his pain tolerance, not durability. It's ludicrous to think Spider-Man can't splatter him over the wall with a single hit.

thevanisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By thevanisher

@god_spawn said:

@thevanisher:

People aren't bringing it up cause it isn't debatable. Cyclops is tough cause he has fought with broken ribs but that just speaks for his pain tolerance, not durability. It's ludicrous to think Spider-Man can't splatter him over the wall with a single hit.

Well he fought with broken ribs after taking a blow from Colossus. So if he can still fight after taking a hit from Colossus, it would be easy to think he may be able to take a blow from Spider-Man.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@thevanisher: I referenced that fight with my broken ribs comment. He didn't take a blow from Colossus. Storm blew him into Colossus' arm then Colossus pinned him on the ground. And in case you try and comment further about it, in that fight the comment Colossus wasn't pulling his punch was more along the lines that Colossus put him down hard enough to seriously hurt Scott. It's even more ridiculous to think that Cyclops should be able soak a blow from a class 70 when he has no superhuman durability.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Blacklightning13

Due to bloodlust Cyclops wins. He could level a city block in a very short time. Spiderman could go with that block.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@god_spawn: Who do you think is better in terms of h2h ? =^-^=

FanofUltraman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FanofUltraman

I think it's going to be Spider-Man. Cyclops can't touch him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Cyclops IMO. Parker needs his powers to incorporate his Way of the Spider effectively IIRC.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@god_spawn: nods in agreement

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Ferro Vida

Spider-man's only real chance of not being turned into paste is if the two of them start out close together. But as this fight is to the death and Cyclops is the only one who is bloodlusted he is the only one who will kill. So he wins by default.

Avatar image for mcballsnweiners
mcballsnweiners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mcballsnweiners

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Spider Man, simply because of his power set.

@Ferro Vida: Agreed.

Glad to see that my first thread has been pretty successful.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Ferro Vida

@mcballsnweiners: You made a winning condition that makes it so that Spider-man can not be the victor. Just saying.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Cyclops wins.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By spidey 15

I believe( since there is a decent distance between them ) that Cyke has a lot better chances of winning here than spidey. A lot better chances. :)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dextersinister

@god_spawn said:

@thevanisher: I referenced that fight with my broken ribs comment. He didn't take a blow from Colossus. Storm blew him into Colossus' arm then Colossus pinned him on the ground. And in case you try and comment further about it, in that fight the comment Colossus wasn't pulling his punch was more along the lines that Colossus put him down hard enough to seriously hurt Scott. It's even more ridiculous to think that Cyclops should be able soak a blow from a class 70 when he has no superhuman durability.

I agree that Spidey should crack bones if he landed but it depends if you consider comic book durability PIS or not, I think one blow from Spidey should be all that it takes which is the same reason I think Cap vs SM is no contest.

In universe Spider-Man could not take a bloodlusted blast from Cyke, he must be capable of controlling the force of the blast because it has gone from knocking back normal humans to dusting those with high level durability.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MAZAHS117

Visor off and Ckye wins....Visor on and Spider-Man should be able to take him

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By icysloth

@Strider92 said:

@mcballsnweiners said:

@Strider92: Nope, he does not. To be honest, that's how I see him winning in most scenarios.

Then Cyclops wins.

If he can take off his visor then Spider-man loses. If he has to keep it on then even bloodlusted Cyke would lose to SM but with visor off his field of attack is just to great.

this

allfornot2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By allfornot2

@god_spawn said:

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Cyclops IMO. Parker needs his powers to incorporate his Way of the Spider effectively IIRC.

Been a while since I read that issue, but didn't Shang Chi make him learn martial arts without his powers first?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jayfournines

I hate....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Cyclops...but bloodlusted he takes off his visor and wins.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SexualLobster

Cyclops is blood lusted, but morals on? So he won't take off his visor and destroy a chunk of a city right? Then Spider-man should take a 7/10 majority.

Spider-Man really needs to dodge one blast, and knock Scott the eff out.

Or with diversity of powers, can web scott's face, as he's known to do, to close the distance and KO him.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By whydama

If Cyclops loses the visor and unleashes a city blasting attack, I dont think Spiderman can find a rock big enough to crawl under to escape cyclops

Avatar image for havenothingtodo
HaveNothingToDo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops wins under this conditions.