Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KCMinato
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avengers : Hulk , Thor , Iron Man , Captain America , Hawkeye , Black Widow , Nick Fury

CW : Deathstorm , Killer Frost , Flash , Zoom , Gorilla Grodd , Revurb

Rules :

• Team Flash can receive instructions from Harrison Wells and Harry .
  • In character , not bloodlusted
  • Win by KO or killing opponent
  • No prep
  • Basic knowledge given
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Start 100m apart
Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avengers stomp.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Slaughters

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus: Avengers, I can see how it's confusing

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Avengers answer to Grodd's TP and Zoom's speed?

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how The Avengers will tag Zoom.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team CW.

Grodd: Aside from being physically superior to everyone except hulk, Thor and maybe ironman, he can TP control at least one avenger. They were all shown to be susceptible to TP so anyone of the avengers is fair play.

Deathstorm: I assume he scales to his firestorm counterpart so the dude is town level which makes him potentially more destructive to any of the avengers except Thor.

Zoom: could instakill everyone except maybe hulk and thor if the durability argument is used.

Reverb: was stated to be able shatter a person's nervous system. Also, he has better control of his precog than vibe.

Flash: barry receiving instructions from both earth 1 and 2 wells just makes him a more dangerous opponent.

Killer frost and green arrow are light clean up.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With nobody on the Avengers team to counter telepathy...I'd have to give it to CW.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor city busts

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: He never busted a city, it came from a vibranium chain reaction, plus with Stark's help.

The ice feat in Thor, was made from ice, which were less durable than a rock.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

@thanosii: He never busted a city, it came from a vibranium chain reaction, plus with Stark's help.

The ice feat in Thor, was made from ice, which were less durable than a rock.

Regardless of whether you think the feat is valid or not he's demonstrated the capacity to perform large AOE attacks several times, the starting distance is only 100m so if he went to that (in character surrounded by his mortal team-mates he won't) he could do it fairly easily.

My initial assessment was wrong though.

I thought this was the AOU line-up, 2012 Avengers still take this for a comfortable majority but the CW team has a chance if Grodd can stay alive for long enough.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 1 probably stomps and Zoom could solo.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RandomSid82

@neongamewave said:

Team 2 probably stomps and Zoom could solo.

Zoom would be hard to beat, but he could not solo. CW Team does win though mainly due to no defense against mind control.

To be perfectly honest, it seems like the OP stacked the deck against the Avengers. Two speedsters to Avengers zero, along with a TP character against no TP character for the Avengers. Vibe, at this point isn't a great asset, all we know he can do is send a person flying. But Zoom, Flash, and Grodd, seems like an attempt to create a spite thread to me when you don't have characters on the other team to counter them.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave

@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:

Zoom would be hard to beat, but he could not solo. CW Team does win though mainly due to no defense against mind control.

To be perfectly honest, it seems like the OP stacked the deck against the Avengers. Two speedsters to Avengers zero, along with a TP character against no TP character for the Avengers. Vibe, at this point isn't a great asset, all we know he can do is send a person flying. But Zoom, Flash, and Grodd, seems like an attempt to create a spite thread to me when you don't have characters on the other team to counter them.

I made an edit, I meant Team 1.

Even if Zoom couldn`t solo I wouldn`t be surprised if Grodd was able to considering his TP and the fact that no one other than Thor (implied) has resistance to it. Thor and Hulk however fell to Wanda`s manipulations but Grodd`s TP works differently and I think his is more dangerous, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury and Cap all go down at once, Zoom could deal with Iron Man, Thor and Hulk with his ability to phase and the fact that he can inflict more damage thanks to his speed also RF could do the same.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Avengers will win in this one.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:

Even if Zoom couldn`t solo I wouldn`t be surprised if Grodd was able to considering his TP and the fact that no one other than Thor (implied) has resistance to it. Thor and Hulk however fell to Wanda`s manipulations but Grodd`s TP works differently and I think his is more dangerous, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Cap all go down at once, Zoom could deal with Iron Man, Thor and Hulk with his ability to phase and the fact that he can inflict more damage thanks to his speed also RF could do the same.

I agree CW Team wins, but I don't see anybody soloing. I do see Zoom, Flash and Grodd being able to beat anybody on the Avengers together. Grodd would beat any one of them with TP including Hulk and Thor. But, as far as we know he can only control one person at a time with TP. I don't remember him controlling more than one at a time. Nobody on CW team is a match in strength for Thor and Hulk, but if Grodd TP's either one of them then they don't have to be. I actually think that Tony would be the best bet against Zoom. He can fly, and in his fastest armor in the movies he can fly upwards of mach 5. Granted Zoom can run up to mach 8, but Zoom can't fly. He could try that trick that Flash and him did in their fight but it isn't a controlled jump or fall. Basically Zoom would have to get Tony to come out of the sky and even then there is no guarantee he could take Tony down. He definitely has the upper hand in speed, but most certainly not in strength or durability. I do believe the CW team would win, but its not a stomp. I believe it would have been a better battle if the OP had included Quicksilver and Wanda for the Avengers and left Nick Fury out of it.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:
@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:

Even if Zoom couldn`t solo I wouldn`t be surprised if Grodd was able to considering his TP and the fact that no one other than Thor (implied) has resistance to it. Thor and Hulk however fell to Wanda`s manipulations but Grodd`s TP works differently and I think his is more dangerous, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Cap all go down at once, Zoom could deal with Iron Man, Thor and Hulk with his ability to phase and the fact that he can inflict more damage thanks to his speed also RF could do the same.

I agree CW Team wins, but I don't see anybody soloing. I do see Zoom, Flash and Grodd being able to beat anybody on the Avengers together. Grodd would beat any one of them with TP including Hulk and Thor. But, as far as we know he can only control one person at a time with TP. I don't remember him controlling more than one at a time. Nobody on CW team is a match in strength for Thor and Hulk, but if Grodd TP's either one of them then they don't have to be. I actually think that Tony would be the best bet against Zoom. He can fly, and in his fastest armor in the movies he can fly upwards of mach 5. Granted Zoom can run up to mach 8, but Zoom can't fly. He could try that trick that Flash and him did in their fight but it isn't a controlled jump or fall. Basically Zoom would have to get Tony to come out of the sky and even then there is no guarantee he could take Tony down. He definitely has the upper hand in speed, but most certainly not in strength or durability. I do believe the CW team would win, but its not a stomp. I believe it would have been a better battle if the OP had included Quicksilver and Wanda for the Avengers and left Nick Fury out of it.

That`s a fair point and I understand where you are coming from either way we both agree that Team CW wins. I could see this as well the only reason why I think Zoom could solo is simply because of the fact that he can phase (which ignores durability) and that could prove useful against powerhouses like Thor and Hulk. That is a good point but I think once Zoom and RF go at it with Hulk and Thor, Grodd will be able to take down the weaker characters like Captain America, Hawkeye and etc. Grodd could also control an Avengers member and solo that way he could manipulate Thor into killing his own team (so in that way he could solo). That is true but they don`t have to be also because of RF and Zoom they can phase passed durability and that is a long shot considering Tony`s personality and the fact that he has no knowledge, he would probably think that none of Team CW are legit threats except for maybe Grodd but I see Zoom blitzing him before he could really do anything significant to support his team. Zoom doesn`t need that advantage because he has phasing and I don`t think Tony would be able to handle both RF and Zoom at once if it ever were to get to that point and I agree, adding Wanda and Pietro would make things more interesting.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:
@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:

That`s a fair point and I understand where you are coming from either way we both agree that Team CW wins. I could see this as well the only reason why I think Zoom could solo is simply because of the fact that he can phase (which ignores durability) and that could prove useful against powerhouses like Thor and Hulk. That is a good point but I think once Zoom and RF go at it with Hulk and Thor, Grodd will be able to take down the weaker characters like Captain America, Hawkeye and etc. Grodd could also control an Avengers member and solo that way he could manipulate Thor into killing his own team (so in that way he could solo). That is true but they don`t have to be also because of RF and Zoom they can phase passed durability and that is a long shot considering Tony`s personality and the fact that he has no knowledge, he would probably think that none of Team CW are legit threats except for maybe Grodd but I see Zoom blitzing him before he could really do anything significant to support his team. Zoom doesn`t need that advantage because he has phasing and I don`t think Tony would be able to handle both RF and Zoom at once if it ever were to get to that point and I agree, adding Wanda and Pietro would make things more interesting.

RF isn't in this battle, it's just Flash and Zoom. And phasing is a very iffy argument. We do not know if he would be able to phase through Hulk, Thor, or Iron Man. For one, we have never seen Zoom phase. For two, the only one that has used phasing offensively is RF and he is not in this battle. And Tony regularly has entire battles in the air. But yes, I do believe CW team wins. And yes, Grodd mind controlling Hulk or Thor would be devestating for the Avengers, but whoever he mind controlled would still have the other to fight and Grodd, as far as I remember, has never shown the ability to mind control more than one at a time so the others could be attacking. That's why I don't think he would solo. However, with Flash and Zoom here providing distractions he would probably do the most damage.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:
@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:
@randomsid82 said:
@neongamewave said:

RF isn't in this battle, it's just Flash and Zoom. And phasing is a very iffy argument. We do not know if he would be able to phase through Hulk, Thor, or Iron Man. For one, we have never seen Zoom phase. For two, the only one that has used phasing offensively is RF and he is not in this battle. And Tony regularly has entire battles in the air. But yes, I do believe CW team wins. And yes, Grodd mind controlling Hulk or Thor would be devestating for the Avengers, but whoever he mind controlled would still have the other to fight and Grodd, as far as I remember, has never shown the ability to mind control more than one at a time so the others could be attacking. That's why I don't think he would solo. However, with Flash and Zoom here providing distractions he would probably do the most damage.

Technically RF is in the fight because of the inclusion of Harrison Wells (but he can`t interfere although in-character he probably would based on what he is gathering from the fight) but Harrison Wells and Harry makes this a even more harder fight considering the fact that they will be monitoring the situation and providing intel. Zoom could still win with phasing and it`s not iffy or unsupported, I don`t see why not, Hulk has never resisted something like phasing before and he`s been forced back by conventional means on multiple occasions and why wouldn`t he be able to phase through Iron Man? He`s phased in the recent episode and it doesn`t matter because Zoom can phase, I know but he`s also very prideful and would underestimate Team CW. I never said he could mind control more than one person at a time I said he could use Thor to solo his own team and I still think Zoom is potentially the biggest threat.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: waif is this the Grodd who failed to to Barry. And People Saying He Will To Thor or Hulk

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Grodd TP's Hulk or Thor ....Ouchtown population: Avengers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers already showed they have next to no defence against speedsters and telepathy, and guess what the other team has...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Grodd could cause trouble but he's only shown 1 person at a time TP IIRC. Even if he does Thor (which it probbaly won't work), then Cap or Widow will easily notice and simply put Hulk or Iron Man at him to take him down. No Grodd, no TP. Once that's done, it's a stomp.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Barry was wearing an anti tp helmet

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By depinhom

We never got to see the extent of Reverb's abilities so it's tough . . . I'll say Avengers but the CW team won't go down without a fight

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

There's a lot of marvel wank here. None of the marvel lineup has durability feats to counter zoom phasing.

If you believe otherwise, post the proof. I've seen a lot of the marvel films with the characters listed, and none of them have durability feats to counter this type of attack. Hulk might be the only exception if he starts transformed, because zooms arm might not have the reach required to pierce that huge chest.

Grodd TP + Zoom is game over. Barry with Thawne/Wells in his ear is just icing on cake.

Deathstorm, killer frost and Reverb have no feats. So I won't even bother to advocate them. Not that the team needs them anyway.

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cancerverse

MCU Avengers

Mistertwee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Team Grodd would easily turn the Hulk against the Avengers and then its essentially Thor vs Hulk and the rest of the CW team taking on the rest which would not be that hard then after Zoom, the Flash are free they would help Hulk kill Thor