Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On/In Character
  • Sara Has Her Black & White Canary Gear(No Guns Though, and No Canary Cries for Either Sister)
  • Laurel Has A Long Staff & Police Baton
  • DD Has His New Gear At The End Of Season 2
  • Kingpin Has On His Armor & A Pair Of Matts Clubs He Used On DD From Season 1
  • Matt & DD Have The Same Level Of Teamwork As The Sisters
  • Starting 50 Yards Apart
  • Fight In An Empty Alleyway
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lance Sisters.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Daredevil matches or beats Sara while Fisk beats up Laurel. OR Daredevil beats Laurel while Sara beats Fisk, but it would take a LOT longer for Sara to take down Fisk than for Daredevil to take down Laurel. So the end result is the same. Sara can't take both of them by herself.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sara beats Matt fosho. Laurel could.....probably....beat Fatty Magoo.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Fisk. Fisk isn't that great of a fighter, but he can handle Laurel while Matt handles Sara.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Matt and Fisk, I value they're feats more, because all of arrows thugs just seem so foddery

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lance sisters

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt beats Sarah and Fisk beats Laurel. Team 2.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Matt beating Sara.

Lance sisters got this.

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MK39

Does anyone provide reasons for their answers anymore or is it just "lol at X beating Y" now? Because if it's the latter, that's not debating. That's screaming "I have opinions!"

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2. I think Laurel is a weak link.

StrokerAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the fight obviously breaks down to Fisk vs Laurel and Murdock vs Sara

-Kingpin is yet to show any real fighting ability in the series so far but his size and strength will be enough to hold off Laurel and possibly even defeat her. At the start of Season 2, Fisk was bench pressing near 500 lbs in the prison yard (5 - 45 lb weights on each side + the bar at 45 lbs) which would easily make him physically stronger than anyone Laurel or even Sara for that matter have faced off against.

-Murdocks feats thus far are more impressive than Sara's as he has defeated numerous members of the Hand and Nobu Yoshioka, before and then again after he was resurrected, granted he had a little help in the 2nd fight. Sara has yet to fight anyone near as skilled as Nobu.

Team 2 takes this Battle.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sara has yet to fight anyone near as skilled as Nobu.

Vandal Savage.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sisters win here. Sara's a beast! Would more than make up for laurel who's adequately skilled enough to hold her own.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laurel has had difficulty with strong fighters in the past, Fisk should be capable of tanking her hits and ragdolling her.

Matt can easily hold off Sara

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nfactor1995
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarah beats mostly fodder all the time. Laurel is the worst fighter in dc or marvel shows main stream character wise.

DD could beat them himself especially after season two. With fisk tanking they beat the sisters easily.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarah takes out Daredevil, Laurel stalls. The sisters take down Fisk

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Laurel is the weak link here

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team. Laurel gets smacked by either of the Netflix duo.

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mamal

@strokerace:

@strokerace said:

I think the fight obviously breaks down to Fisk vs Laurel and Murdock vs Sara

-Kingpin is yet to show any real fighting ability in the series so far but his size and strength will be enough to hold off Laurel and possibly even defeat her. At the start of Season 2, Fisk was bench pressing near 500 lbs in the prison yard (5 - 45 lb weights on each side + the bar at 45 lbs) which would easily make him physically stronger than anyone Laurel or even Sara for that matter have faced off against.

-Murdocks feats thus far are more impressive than Sara's as he has defeated numerous members of the Hand and Nobu Yoshioka, before and then again after he was resurrected, granted he had a little help in the 2nd fight. Sara has yet to fight anyone near as skilled as Nobu.

Team 2 takes this Battle.

laurel can hold her own against fisk but she'd loose at the end ... but sara defeats matt badly . matt hasn't fight against anyone that good except nobu who also defeated matt a few times ... on the other hand , sara had the upper hand in her fight against al owal , she had the upper hand in her fight against isabell rochev with mirakuru , she took down a lot of mirakuru soldiers without using anything leathal , she wrecked ollie and laurel at the same time in arrow 405 , she killed savage (who did pretty good against the hawks in the same episode , she defeated pilgrim (who had superstrength and was bulletproof) who was stronger than anyone that matt has fought , she also humiliated a fullpowered hawkgirl in a sword fight and had the upper hand in her fight against chronos ...

btw , sara is an assassin and she is willing to kill as she has killed criminals in random encounters on legends and arrows ...

laurel will die and a bloodlusted sara (after laurel's death) would murder both matt and fisk in about a minute ...

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel duo. Either beats Laurel and goes to help against Sara.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lance sisters. Fisk is a huge weak link.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk is a moron. Lance sisters do some Charlie's angels level kung fu flip and kick his head off.

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: or you can say sara beats either and goes to help laurel ! laurel became a very good fighter and she can hold her own against either of them ...

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team marvel.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamal said:

@supremegeneration: or you can say sara beats either and goes to help laurel ! laurel became a very good fighter and she can hold her own against either of them ...

I could say that, but I would be lying to myself.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Laurel has the durability to tank much damage from Fisk, the agility to outmaneuver him, or the damage output to actually put him down

Sara vs Matt would be a solid fight that could go either way, maybe a slight edge to Sara after recent feats, but that fight would last a while, and eventually Fisk will join Matt to double team Sara

That being said, if Sara's willing to kill, she could potentially take Fisk out with a knife to the face quickly, leaving just her vs Matt

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Daredevil matches or beats Sara while Fisk beats up Laurel. OR Daredevil beats Laurel while Sara beats Fisk, but it would take a LOT longer for Sara to take down Fisk than for Daredevil to take down Laurel. So the end result is the same. Sara can't take both of them by herself.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sy8000  Online

Laurel actually seems more durable than Fisk if jumping off a building unharmed is consistent...actually if that episode is consistent in general she'd be on another level from Fisk.

comic_king77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By comic_king77

I feel like Matt is being a bit underrated in this post, he can definitely match, or even beat Sara, though personally I think they are fairly evenly matched. FIsk and Laurel is interesting, neither are extremely high quality fighters but I think Fisk's strength will weigh her down in the end. Win for Daredevil and Kingpin.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only battle i see the cw winning is sara vs daredevil.. and IF she beat him quick enough to double team fisk, they can win. But i also see daredevil beating her

Overall id say mcu team 9/10

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mamal

@killers10333: @supremegeneration: @comic_king77:

sara is way more skilled than matt and the only thing that matt has on her is his radar sense ... matt is not a bad fighter , he'd take down laurel in like 10 seconds but the thing is that right now sara is in arrowverse top3 fighters ...

she took down merlyn with her bare hands while merlyn had a knife and that alone puts her above matt's level (i won't talk about other feats like defeating pilgrim - humiliating savage - wrecking ollie and laurel at the same time) ... matt can hold his own and maybe even win 1 or 2 fights ...

but sara is willing to kill and since fisk is slow as hell sara will just throw a knife in his face before letting him even touch laurel and even if she holds back against matt she can win 8/10 but she is willing to kill and brutal as hell ...

because sara is the best fighter here and she is an assassin they win every fight ...

comic_king77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamal: "the only thing Matt has on her is his radar sense"

Nope, Matt has incredible durability feats, for example surviving Nobu's attack and fighting a Hand assassin while having an arrow in him. Not to mention Daredevil's suit makes his durability the best in here by a large margin. That's ignoring Matt's strength feats which are all in all better than Sara's.

Also you're using the Merlyn battle to prove she is better than Matt, Oliver beat the guy with ridiculous ease, while wearing a hiking jacket lol. Not to mention Oliver took his hand, meaning Sara was fighting a weaker Merlyn than him. Merlyn really isn't that strong anymore.

Sara being more skilful is really not clear, I don't personally buy it tbh, but it's clear that Matt is stronger and more durable due to his suit.

Daredevil at the very least holds off Sara until Kingpin beats Laurel and Marvel team wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't the Canary Cry pretty much make Matt useless?

Then Sara would manhandle Fisk.

comic_king77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sara actually seems more durable than Fisk if jumping off a building unharmed is consistent...actually if that episode is consistent in general she'd be on another level from Fisk.

That was Laurel.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarah would beat both but neither fight would be quick however Laurel would get stomped by either incredibly quickly

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Sy8000  Online

@jashro44 said:
@highaccuser said:

Sara actually seems more durable than Fisk if jumping off a building unharmed is consistent...actually if that episode is consistent in general she'd be on another level from Fisk.

That was Laurel.

That's what I meant to say. Editing now.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44
Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_king77: Didn't realise, in that case:

Sara beats Matt then goes to help Laurel with Fisk.

If it's the other way around, Sara would beat Fisk faster than Matt would beat Sara so the sisters win either way.

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamal: "the only thing Matt has on her is his radar sense"

Nope, Matt has incredible durability feats, for example surviving Nobu's attack and fighting a Hand assassin while having an arrow in him. Not to mention Daredevil's suit makes his durability the best in here by a large margin. That's ignoring Matt's strength feats which are all in all better than Sara's.

Also you're using the Merlyn battle to prove she is better than Matt, Oliver beat the guy with ridiculous ease, while wearing a hiking jacket lol. Not to mention Oliver took his hand, meaning Sara was fighting a weaker Merlyn than him. Merlyn really isn't that strong anymore.

Sara being more skilful is really not clear, I don't personally buy it tbh, but it's clear that Matt is stronger and more durable due to his suit.

Daredevil at the very least holds off Sara until Kingpin beats Laurel and Marvel team wins.

matt is durable as hell but we haven't seen anything from sara because no one has been able to hurt her badly but : she was able to fight al owal (she had the upper hand) while she was injured and she was able to live and even walk for about 10 minutes while she was poisoned (the poison that killed an assassin in 2 seconds) ... and in strength i dissagree , matt hasn't shown anything more impressive than sara ...

there is a difference there my friend . ollie defeated him in a sword fight and without a dobout sara would do the same to merlyn with a sword but sara defeated him with her bare hands and merlyn had a knife ! don't forget how easy merlyn took down thea and nyssa ... plus ollie has never defeated malcom H2H and malcom has a new hand so i don't see how is that a weakness ! plus it was a future version of merlyn , obviously he is more skilled than we last saw him on arrow ...

sara is more skilled than even olliver ... if sara wasn't an assassin i'd agree with you but sara fights to kill (unlike matt) and all she has to do is throwing a knife at fisk's face and then go and kill matt who had problem beating the punisher who wasn't that impressive at all ...

but yeah i forgot about his suit but it won't makea difference while you are fighting an assassin way more skilled than you ... don't forget that pilgrim was more durable than matt without a suit and she had superstrength and a lifetime training and she was time master's deadliest assassin but sara defeated her in a close range combat !

comic_king77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamal: Sara lost to Malcolm's master in season 2 episode 5 of arrow despite setting booby traps for him, it's reasonable to say he would have been weaker than Ra's himself and considering Oliver bear Ra's that puts him above her.

Malcolm has a prosthetic hand against Sara! Clearly a weakness, jheez. Him being from the future doesn't make him stronger, if anything Malcolm got progressively weaker since S1 Arrow.

Even if you wanna argue Sara's improved, saying she is above Oliver is just plain wrong. I mean for the large proportion of the fight Sara vs Malcolm was hand to hand and an even fight, Malcolm had an advantage when he pulled the knife but Sara turned it on him and won, compare that to Oliver's victory where he fodderized Malcolm, not even being hit by him once whereas Sara was hit multiple times, Oliver is just better.

I'm sorry Sara never actually beat Pilgrim, she got taken out by heatwave's gun after Sara had a good fight with her with no winner. When they fought again Pilgrim took on all the legends at once including Sara so yeah...

Matt faces off against Hand asssasins all the time and doesn't die, she won't win just because she's willing to kill c'mon, everyone daredevil faces is. Plus daredevil'/ suit is resistant to knife attacks anyway, so she still wouldn't kill him.

I mean Sara actually is legitimately a very strong fighter but she isn't above Daredevil especially with his suit. Whereas Fisk is firmly above Laurel. It's still a win for Marvel team here

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_king77:

@mamal: Sara lost to Malcolm's master in season 2 episode 5 of arrow despite setting booby traps for him, it's reasonable to say he would have been weaker than Ra's himself and considering Oliver bear Ra's that puts him above her.

Malcolm has a prosthetic hand against Sara! Clearly a weakness, jheez. Him being from the future doesn't make him stronger, if anything Malcolm got progressively weaker since S1 Arrow.

Even if you wanna argue Sara's improved, saying she is above Oliver is just plain wrong. I mean for the large proportion of the fight Sara vs Malcolm was hand to hand and an even fight, Malcolm had an advantage when he pulled the knife but Sara turned it on him and won, compare that to Oliver's victory where he fodderized Malcolm, not even being hit by him once whereas Sara was hit multiple times, Oliver is just better.

I'm sorry Sara never actually beat Pilgrim, she got taken out by heatwave's gun after Sara had a good fight with her with no winner. When they fought again Pilgrim took on all the legends at once including Sara so yeah...

Matt faces off against Hand asssasins all the time and doesn't die, she won't win just because she's willing to kill c'mon, everyone daredevil faces is. Plus daredevil'/ suit is resistant to knife attacks anyway, so she still wouldn't kill him.

I mean Sara actually is legitimately a very strong fighter but she isn't above Daredevil especially with his suit. Whereas Fisk is firmly above Laurel. It's still a win for Marvel team here

i think you should rewatch that fight with malcom's trainer because sara had the upper hand in that fight and if she had a sword instead of her staff she would have killed him easily ... btw , olliver never defeated ra's , ra's had the upper hand in that fight and ollie used a move to kill him at the end , ra's was the better fighter there and if he was fighting as brutal as episode 309 he would just shove his sword in his chest again but he choosed to talk to him instead !

his new hand is just like the one he had . he used his bow and sword after loosing his hand and there has been no mention of it being even different ! so NO . malcom got weaker ? what ? he became ra's and stomped nyssa like 3-4 times last 2 seasons and nyssa is without a dobout above thea - diggle ... just stop trying to say malcom isn't good . he is better than matt and nobu ...

again , sara defeated merlyn H2H while ollie defeated him in a sword fight . there is a difference . plus sara had the upper hand in the whole fight and merlyn was able to hit her like 2 or 3 times ... sara fought ollie twice . in 405 she wrecked him and laurel at the sametime and in the invason episode when they fought 1on1 they were equal (they tagged each other 2times) ...

and in the pilgrim fight sara did defeat her in the close combat and when pilgrim found out that she can't defeat her H2H she tried to use her gun . plus , in the final battle she used her powers , so that's unfair to use that ! the team members couldn't even move ...

the only proper fighter that matt has fought is nobu and nobu almost killed him 3 times so that should tell you something ... btw , sara was the league's deadliest assassin and ras's right hand in 1960 ! so there is that ...

please don't compare hands ninjas to sara because she can defeat all of them without being tagged even once (unlike matt) ...

how about mirakuru soldiers that she was fighting with nothing leathal ? or whe she stomped savage ? the same savage who took down both of the hawks !

i say it again , sara will kill fisk in 2 seconds , laurel doesn't have to even do anything , sara will throw a knife at fisk's face and it's done ...

and i won't argue on sara vs matt anymore (because you clearly won't accept the facts) but even you can't say that he'll last more than 20 seconds against both lance sisters at the same time !

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5f21d234e02
deactivated-5b5f21d234e02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_king77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamal: I'm sorry, I should watch the fight again? I watched the fight before I left my comment. You clearly have some crazy good obsession with Sara because you are overhyping her tbh. Sara had booby trapped the place leaving some pin like things in his leg giving her the advantage and he still managed to win as he had his sword against her throat at the end of the battle? If she had a sword she would win? Complete guess work, she normally uses a bow staff anyway so surely she would be best with that? Yet she loses with it despite having the advantage of the booby traps, now that's a fact. It's embarrassing you saying I don't accept facts when everything I've said is facts and you saying Sara would win with a sword is complete conjecture.

Honestly Oliver is above Sara, in season 4 episode 5 Sara was crazy off being revived by Lazarus' pit and Oliver and Laurel didn't want to hurt her, obviously considering they are friends/sisters.

She can defeat hand ninjas without being tagged??? Absolute guesswork and probably not true.

I'm sorry but I think you're just biased to Sara to see that Matt is a similar level in skill and has a stronger suit.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@highaccuser said:

That was Laurel.

That's what I meant to say. Editing now.

To be honest, she has never shown that level of durability ever again

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamal: I'm sorry, I should watch the fight again? I watched the fight before I left my comment. You clearly have some crazy good obsession with Sara because you are overhyping her tbh. Sara had booby trapped the place leaving some pin like things in his leg giving her the advantage and he still managed to win as he had his sword against her throat at the end of the battle? If she had a sword she would win? Complete guess work, she normally uses a bow staff anyway so surely she would be best with that? Yet she loses with it despite having the advantage of the booby traps, now that's a fact. It's embarrassing you saying I don't accept facts when everything I've said is facts and you saying Sara would win with a sword is complete conjecture.

Honestly Oliver is above Sara, in season 4 episode 5 Sara was crazy off being revived by Lazarus' pit and Oliver and Laurel didn't want to hurt her, obviously considering they are friends/sisters.

She can defeat hand ninjas without being tagged??? Absolute guesswork and probably not true.

I'm sorry but I think you're just biased to Sara to see that Matt is a similar level in skill and has a stronger suit.

if you watch that fight again you will see that sara had the upper hand when they started fighting and sara was injured from her previous fight against other leaguers . btw , sara was beating him with her staff before those pins went in his leg and just imagine how long that fight would last if she had a blade ! but that doesn't matter because sara got way better after that ... btw , sara is more skilled with a sword and she showed it in episode 203 of legends when she killed shogun's right hand in 1 second ! she uses her staff because although she is a killer she doesn't like killing !

yes , in that fight sara was bloodlusted and she'd become just like that if someone hurts her sister . won't she ? btw , laurel was trying to hurt her , she was about to shoot her in the face with a gun , remember ? and ollie wasn't trying to hurt her obviously (just like matt won't) but he wouldn't allow her to beat the crap out of him like that if he could stop her , would he ? and as i said they were pretty equal in their 1on1 fight in the crossover ! and even if ollie is better than her , they are close as hell !

you see , i'm not saying that matt is a bad fighter , i'm saying that sara is a better fighter and she has better showings . matt had problem defeating normal thugs in season1 and almost died a few times while fighting hand ninjas !

matt's suit doesn't cover his face completly so she can kill him with a knife in close range !

while matt's best feat is defeating nobu and almost dying in doing so , sara has defeated a fullpowered hawkgirl easily - stomped vandal savage - had the upper hand in her fight against chronos - taking down a lot of trained mercs and a master swordman with only knives - taking down people with future tech and armor (way better than matt's) - defeating one of history's deadliest assassins - defeating green arrow and black canary at the same time - defeating the former ra's al ghul - fighting mirakuru soldiers (with better feats than matt) - defeating cassandra savage easily - killing zombies etc ... plus she killed deathstroke and darhk in the dominator's world which was based from their memories so they were as strong as she knew ...

btw , why don't say anything about the fact that sara can kill fisk in 2 seconds and then she and laurel can fight him at the same time ? you do know that this isn't a 1on1 fight , right ?

p.s : i never said that sara will defeat matt that easy , i said she'd take him down the same way she took down merlyn , handily ... if you stop being a fanboy and argue based on feats , you'd see that it is true ...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If laurel was written to be a better character maybe she can solo.