Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PayneInTheAss
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

RULES

- There are no rules (Win by any means.)

- In character

Takes place in front the Hall of Justice

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so happy to say that Barry speed blitz there ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Morals off , Barry , kara and J'onn are enough.

Imeanokaythen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW EZ PZ.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

CW

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry is in character so the CW team is slaughtered. Magneto kills half of them himself.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara knocks Magneto into next week, Firestorm turns Emma into a puddle of water, Barry and J'onn blitzes or phases some of these dudes into a wall or Barry drops them in another time. Citizen Steel knocks Juggs into next week, the only person I see having a problem is Sebastian Shaw who can't really be hurt with any sort of kinetic energy, he'd have to be BFR'd or I guess stabbed somehow (which should still be effective) CW team wins. Even if you added QS I think a case could be made for Barry beating QS (he ran all over the U.S. in a matter of seconds during the crossover)

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: Lady Deathstrike has a healing factor like Logan and they have two teleporters and Emma is Diamond and she had TP. The Woman next to Emma has Super Speed.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brotherhood of Evil Mutant take this, Key Player, Shaw, Emma, Magneto, Azrael and Barakapool.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Magento is done, there's like 2 left standing:

• Flash has that dwarf star alloy in his chest
  • Steel's armor is dwarf star alloy
  • Firestorm's little tachyon thingy is metal
  • Vixen's amulet is probably metal
  • Heatwave's gun gets taken out
  • ATOM gets destroyed
  • Arrow dies to his own arrows

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW team wins. The BofM has no one that can take on Supergirl.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeGeneration: Once Magento is done, there's like 2 left standing:*.Flash has that dwarf star alloy in his chest*.Steel's armor is dwarf star alloy*.Firestorm's little tachyon thingy is metal*.Vixen's amulet is probably metal*.Heatwave's gun gets taken out*.ATOM gets destroyed*.Arrow dies to his own arrows

or. he gets blitz by Barry or kara, or get phased by mmh

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@SupremeGeneration: Once Magento is done, there's like 2 left standing:*.Flash has that dwarf star alloy in his chest*.Steel's armor is dwarf star alloy*.Firestorm's little tachyon thingy is metal*.Vixen's amulet is probably metal*.Heatwave's gun gets taken out*.ATOM gets destroyed*.Arrow dies to his own arrows

or. he gets blitz by Barry or kara, or get phased by mmh

Or, like always, Barry jobs, Kara doesn't blitz in character, and Shaw/Barakapool proceed to clean house.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeGeneration: current Barry does not jobs. and kara has blitz people. and he has no counter for mmh phase.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@SupremeGeneration: current Barry does not jobs. and kara has blitz people. and he has no counter for mmh phase.

Barry doesn't blitz in-character, and just b/c he didn't job during the crossover doesn't mean he doesn't job every single other time.

Kara does not blitz people she doesn't know is character.

MMH doesn't phase in character. Didn't use it against Hank Henshaw, his most recent fight.

Not to mention, they all still have to deal with all the other mutants.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeGeneration: no he hasn't jobbed or rarely jobbed in whole 3rd season. what do you mean by he does not blitz . what else will he do stand there and say hi bro i am not attacking you because I do not blitz in caracter.

and what does" she does not blitz those caracter she does not know" mean ?

and yeah now in think of it mmh does not phase in caracter. so he blitz or he become invisible and punch his phase.

Firestorm's turn his helmet into a you know bomb.

and yeah it will take any one of these caracter one sec to do that.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@SupremeGeneration: no he hasn't jobbed or rarely jobbed in whole 3rd season. what do you mean by he does not blitz . what else will he do stand there and say hi bro i am not attacking you because I do not blitz in caracter.

and what does" she does not blitz those caracter she does not know" mean ?

and yeah now in think of it mmh does not phase in caracter. so he blitz or he become invisible and punch his phase.

Firestorm's turn his helmet into a you know bomb.

and yeah it will take any one of these caracter one sec to do that.

It will also take Magneto one second to fodderize most of the team. Firestorm's tachyon splicer (the thing on his chest) is metal, so he also gets KOd.

Barry jobbed to Rival, at the very least. Beat him one episode got beat the next. He jobbed when the police invaded Alchemy's temple-place; instead of taking them all out he just stood there. Jobbed against Kaitlyn (yes, he was holding back, but it was so easy to grab her and rush her to the Pipeline prison).

Kara doesn't blitz random people in-character. She also jobs, too. Gets shot by regular humans with alien tech; couldn't even dodge.

MMH will be too busy with the rest of the mutant team, and metal shrapnel coming at him from all directions.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto stays in his force field wrecking havok, and killing fodder, taking weapons and suits, ray becomes useless and impaled, steel dies, arrow dies, heatwave files, vixen dies, firestorm loses their fusion device, making them go unstable or separate.

Emma frost uses telepathy to mind control some of cw team, like supergirl or flash, MMH doesn't have the telepathy feats you fight her.

Azazel the teleporter, Deadpool who has supersonic reflexes, sabertooth and deathstrike take on barry, if he has metal on him, magneto can take him out (magneto has sensed and reacted to metal objects moving at supersonic speeds)

Magneto sacrifices deathstrike and uses her adamantly to kill supergirl.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro:

barry, if he has metal on him, magneto can take him out (magneto has sensed and reacted to metal objects moving at supersonic speeds)

He has the same metal as ATOM's suit on his chest.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brotherhood. Mags and Shaw are MVPS. Also, Barry can't hurt Shaw.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeGeneration: low balling at its peak.you think a old man can react faster then a guy who can move at March 13 speed. I think yo hate flash.

2. its not called jobbing it called cis. like magneto could have killed all those stupid x men, humans but he didn't why. cis bro. cis. heck in days of future past he had a hard time killing raven. why be case he is weak or he jobs no. because plot want this. stop low balling flash man stop. because there are so many ways I low ball magneto.

and I guy who can manuplate any matter vs a person who can control metal. lol at magneto winning.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GXrevs06: Why can't mmh tp him. Barry phase him. or supergirl punch him.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@SupremeGeneration: low balling at its peak.you think a old man can react faster then a guy who can move at March 13 speed. I think yo hate flash.

I'm not low-balling, I'm calling the facts as they are. Also, look at the picture. It's young Magneto. Flash doesn't move at Mach 13, Flashpoint stupidly retconned him to Mach 3 in the Jesse episode.

2. its not called jobbing it called cis. like magneto could have killed all those stupid x men, humans but he didn't why. cis bro. cis. heck in days of future past he had a hard time killing raven. why be case he is weak or he jobs no. because plot want this. stop low balling flash man stop. because there are so many ways I low ball magneto.

The weapons in Last Stand were plastic. He didn't kill the X-Men because they had no metal on him. I'm not lowballing, you're highballing.

and I guy who can manuplate any matter vs a person who can control metal. lol at magneto winning.

Magneto has competent backup. Assuming you're talking about Firestorm, he's only done that 3 times and he struggled 2/3 of those times.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: current magneto isn't old, has force fields and works on a planetary scale, he has reacted to nukes, misses, and bullets, flash has metal on him that will allow magneto to track an d react to him.

Firestorm needs contact to transmute, magneto has force fields and can bury him under buildings, it'll take time for him to get free.

Punching or phasing won't affect Shaw since he absorbs the kinetic energy they produce, also Shaw has a tp resistant helmet, and Emma frost is a stronger telepath than MMH and will take him out.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: he was not retconned. He was just training her. Why would he go 100% with a newbie speedster? Especially when she asked him to train her. Anyways he still got a LOT of good speed feats during the crossover so yeah Barry blitzes and CW wins.

Only problems I see are Barakapool, Shaw, and Emma.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jfc it's like debating with witb...

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Supergirl could solo

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

If flash it is current Flash I think CW takes it. He could blitz down everyone but Mags shawn and Barakapool. Super girl could then take out Mags low difficulty. and J'ohn is the perfect counter to shawn he just phase kills him instantly and Baraka pool falls to J'ohn and Kara.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Damn. This is a good battle. I am going to say Team Fox. Closely.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GeorgeWBush

Kara got dropped by a missile in season 2, lol at Magneto not taking her down with tons of rubble hurling at her.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just wondering.. if it's dwarf star in ray's suit then its not metal at all... dwarf star is condensed nuclear matter, i.e. neutrons packed so densely that the resultant weight is unbelievable.

Anyways I feel the CW team can win.. just depends if they realise that magneto and Emma frost are the real threat and flash Kara and manhunter takes both of them out somehow or else the duo can cause huge problems

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corylamount: those with healing factors can get BFR'D easily, Emma end her diamond form is vulnerable to Firestorms transmutation since she's inorganic and Callisto in no way is anywhere near faster than Barry and Kara. Cw team stomps

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Corylamount

@firestarlord73194: Couldnt Magneto rip Steel apart and when that happens Juggernaut will be a problem.

Miss_America_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Miss_America_

Barry is in character so the CW team is slaughtered. Magneto kills half of them himself.

Linha-Fone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barakapool, Shaw, Magneto, and Emma, are enough.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox takes this in a close one. Emma provides the TP distraction while Magneto kills everyone but Supergirl and MMH.

Then Mags focuses on beating Supergirl to death with Lady Deathstrikes adamantium body while Emma TP battles MMH.

The rest provide a distraction.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: if you think Magneto is Planetary . I don't wanna debate with you.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeGeneration: low balling you are again lowballing. flash was moving at March 3 so that he coud help that chick flash . If he would have moved at March 13 they would haven't even seen him.

bro ok he is not old now but does it matter he is just a human.

and I can't convince you guys who are just lowballing other caracters .

you know what just make a poll and write can flash speed blitz magneto and you will get your answer.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#41  Edited By bowlt_swagg_320

@touma: Then you arent even worth debating with when it comes to FOX characters. In case you didnt watch, Magneto was going to effect the landmasses of Planet earth. Stated by the generals that everything was going to be wiped out so yea I'd say thats planetary but knowing you who just happens to be a huge FOX hater will try to discredit them one way or another and look up to the other characters as the far superior ones.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Fox teams wins after a great and hard fight. Shaw to be named MVP

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"There are no rules." The OP is plainly pathetic. No parameters is just asking for posters to have a flame war.

So I'm just going to assume everyone fighting at maximum potential.

Nobody on Team 2 has anything more than peak human reaction speed.

Barry just vibrates a hand through each of their heads.

Supergirl is confirmed as approximately as fast as Barry... Flitting across the whole country adroitly placing nano-weapons on the Dominators...

Firestorm is a direct counter to Shaw, as he can just absorb all of Shaw's energy outbursts. Firestorm's energy absorption is higher than anything Shaw's outputted, after all.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Brotherhood for the majority.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team CW. Non jobbing Barry and Kara speedblitiz

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: so affecting landmassess and lifting tons of objects around the planet doesn't show planetary range?

@stayawake: deadpool easily reacts to machine gun fire from multiple angles, deflecting and cutting the bullets, after teleportation was added to his powers, sabertooth could still react to him and fight him, doubt if this two are just peak human. Magneto easily reacts and catches nukes, missles and bullets, how is this peak human again?

Shaw was absorbing a nuclear reactor and draining it without getting tired or overwhelmed, Shaw will be the one absorbing firestorms outbursts since that's all firestorm does in character, and firestorm isn't overloading him

Travel speed is different from reflex speed, supergirl gets consistently tagged and hit by people slower than she can move, the only reflex speed she's ever shown is catching a bullet, but she can't Dodge normal humans firing at her.

bryann99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By bryann99

Didn't kara and the rest got tp'd in the crossover? if so then team 2 wins, emma as mvp

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PayneInTheAss

@Foremostproxy: Sigh, by no rules I mean they can win by bfr, incap, Ko, death etc.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Morals off current Barry is a player he could take out most of the team. Emma would get T'ped by John or phased. Mags could take out most of the taleam but Kara and John could take him out. Shawn is actually not a player cause John has Phasing. Baraka pool is tough but he will definitely go down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No rules? Barry's speed in the cross over put him on par with Fox QS, as seen as when they were abushed at the 'presidents meeting', and if it's anything goes he just vibrates them all apart or snaps their neck. In character henamd Kara blitz magneto oncr the team realized he's a threat and then the rest fall after.