#1  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clears. Current Renji beat Mask, who has defeated multiple captains, quite easily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4. Come at me.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mayan_Fist

He clears with full knowledge. I can't say anything about the bonus round, though.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped reading after yamamoto lost. What are Renjis current feats who is mask

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@esquirehulk said:

I stopped reading after yamamoto lost. What are Renjis current feats who is mask

This is Mask,he easily beaten a couple of Current Lieutenants and Captains in a short amount of time

No Caption Provided

And Current Renji stomp him

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Can you give a reason as to why he stops at Round 4?

the reason mask beat the two captains is not through sheer power, but hax. Grimmjow was not only faster than bankai ichigo, he was casually throwing him through city blocks, his cero is considered strong enough to destroy las noches, and overall his performance seems to be on a higher level than renji's. Unless I missed something.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid

@princearagorn1: Faster then Bankai Ichigo? I've noticed that Ichigo barely used his speed after he fought Byakuya and didnt use it again until he got his powers. If I actually remembered the fight between Zommari and Byakuya them I would use that as an example. But anyway that fight was up and down and sorta inconsistent don't you think? Ichigo goes from barely matching Grimmjow with the mask to being able to push him back without it. I'm not saying you're wrong, but in essence I say Ichigo speed wise made no freaking sense in the Arrancar Arc.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Faster then Bankai Ichigo? I've noticed that Ichigo barely used his speed after he fought Byakuya and didnt use it again until he got his powers. If I actually remembered the fight between Zommari and Byakuya them I would use that as an example. But anyway that fight was up and down and sorta inconsistent don't you think? Ichigo goes from barely matching Grimmjow with the mask to being able to push him back without it. I'm not saying you're wrong.

ichigo's mask was simply broken iirc, he was still in vizard mode at the end of their fight.

In their first match, ichigo was having problems with the hollow, so grimmjow beat him pretty bad. Second time, he went straight to vizard form, but was getting killed once it ended. Which is probably from the strain. Third time, they were pretty even, but when he had vizard form, he was in the lead.. but release grimmjow seemed near vizard ichigo in speed, which is definitely faster than bankai.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a noob I thought these were the Germans ie;Quincy. I think he stops at Starrk

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Uh huh I'm not buying that. Byakuya beat the fastest Arrancar and all of a sudden Grimmjow is faster? Like I said he barely used his speed at all in that Arc. I don't know whether it was because he was jobbing or because Kubo forget about speed for a while but Ichigo barely used it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: zommari was, by no means, the fastest arrancar.

Byakuya blitzed him several times in their battle.

Bankai ichigo blitzed byakuya, twice.

Cifer blitzed bankai ichigo to infinity and beyond.. So we at least know that the 'fastest espada' claim is baseless.

Ichigo actually does blitz people he can. But his opponents were generally as fast, or faster than he was...

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark is the only one who might give him trouble. It's tough to know just how strong Stark is in comparison to these Quincy since Shunsui didn't fight, so it's hard to compare him and Renji. I do think Mask would've beaten the other Espada though so I'd say Renji makes it to at least Stark. Still IMO he clears though.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By sheer scaling he clears with stomp

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By colliderz

@roronuffy: You can compare Stark to Rose who alonside Love gave him a good fight without going Bankai and Mask beat both Rose and Kensei in Bankai

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I'd say he was playing with them more than it was a good fight since he pretty much just watched his wolves do all the work. But I agree that Mask did handle them a lot better than Stark did so you swayed me and I think bloodlusted Renji stomps since Stark has no reviving ability like Mask does.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Rrnji clears with full knowledge

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Marshall_Long

I see him beating Grimmjow, but Ulquiorra is a different story. I got him losing a 6 second form or not.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SightlessReality

1. Clears

2. that's 8th right? He could lose this one easily if 8th decides to crush his organs

3. Could clear or could get stopped cause hax ability

4. Should Clear

5. Should Clear

6. Might lose might clear

7. Might lose might clear

8. proved to be useless against him, as he has had an upgrade sense then should win

9. Wolves might be to much

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rithik

Round 1 - He clears by blitz.

Round 2 - He clears by blitz.

Round 3. - He clears by blitz.

Round 4 - From here the actual fight begins. He will clear this by finishing Grimmjow before he release to his Resurrección. Even if Grimmjow managed to release, it just prolongs the inevitable for a minute or so.

Round 5 - Same as the above.

Round 6 - Renji can clear this, if he takes out Ulquiorra at base. The Murciélago is what stops Renji's run in this gauntlet. Ulquiorra is always a speed blitzer and Renji needs to work hard to win this fight. But i believe he has a good chance with Sōō Zabimaru, Zaga Teppō.

Round 7 - Her lack of feats compared to Ulquiorra, makes it difficult to gauge her. But if she has the equivalent, if not greater. Renji will be hard pressed in this fight like his previous one.

Round 8 - He clears Yammy's has a lot of power, that's only it. Nothing special compared to the other espadas.

Round 9 - This is where i am at 50/50.

Renji could clear the whole group, by taking them out at their base forms, in his bankai due to his off morales and having full knowledge.

Bonus Scenario - Renji survived this.

No Caption Provided

In this current scenario, he could tank whatever Byakuya dishes out and defeat him.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait some weeks then he gets stomped at 4

right now he clears

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with ease he's well well above pre-TS Captains.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cpt_nice

Stops at Starkk. Starkk was fighting 4 senior captains including Shunsui, who is the strongest captain after Aizen, Yama and maybe Unohana.

Sure Mask beat Rose and Kensei, but Kensei was really unimpressive (lost in bankai to base Wonderweiss) and Rose was basically taken out by a cheap shot after the moron explained his bankai ability.

Renji is getting wanked

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at starrk

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've heard arguments that Renji is transcendent now (like he's so powerful now that others can't sense his power unless he lowers it), and that he is above hokogyou enhanced aizen. I'd like some clarification on this if possible. Because if this is true, I can't see why he doesn't clear.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard arguments that Renji is transcendent now (like he's so powerful now that others can't sense his power unless he lowers it), and that he is above hokogyou enhanced aizen. I'd like some clarification on this if possible. Because if this is true, I can't see why he doesn't clear.

There's no argument for that. Just nonsensical wank.

But anyway, he does clear since his speed and raw power are massively superior to the Espada.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

By Hype and pwoerscaling he should clear as he Ichigo, Rukia and Byakuya are on the level Ichigo was during his fight with Aizen

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

There's no argument for that. Just nonsensical wank.

But anyway, he does clear since his speed and raw power are massively superior to the Espada.

I beg to differ. Its the same situation that Ichigo was in during his Fight with Aizen where No one including Aizen could sense Ichigo. He, Rukia, Byakuya are all very well on that level now.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Stops at Starkk. Starkk was fighting 4 senior captains including Shunsui, who is the strongest captain after Aizen, Yama and maybe Unohana.

Sure Mask beat Rose and Kensei, but Kensei was really unimpressive (lost in bankai to base Wonderweiss) and Rose was basically taken out by a cheap shot after the moron explained his bankai ability.

Renji is getting wanked

Still true after half a year

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x said:

I beg to differ. Its the same situation that Ichigo was in during his Fight with Aizen where No one including Aizen could sense Ichigo. He, Rukia, Byakuya are all very well on that level now.

There is no evidence whatsoever that suggests that Byakuya, Renji, and Rukia are anywhere remotely near Dangai Ichigo's level, or Chrysalis Aizen's level for that matter.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even chrysalis Aizen isn't gonna do a thing to Renji and base Aizen is already stronger than all the espada combined.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WorldofRuin6

Could stop at 9,but most likely clears.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers