Current Naruto vs Ichigo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All you bleach fans can Troll ichigo all you want and even give him powers that he doesn't have such as light speed,3 versions of naruto still stomp him hard,and they include EOS,the last and hokage naruto.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tiraomoz said:

All you bleach fans can Troll ichigo all you want and even give him powers that he doesn't have such as light speed,3 versions of naruto still stomp him hard,and they include EOS,the last and hokage naruto.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: ehh I doubt ceros are light speed unless there is a specific one stated to be light speed, Roxas' power in KH is light but his projectiles and pillars of light don't move at light speed

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm said:

@mrdevil: ehh I doubt ceros are light speed unless there is a specific one stated to be light speed, Roxas' power in KH is light but his projectiles and pillars of light don't move at light speed

No Caption Provided

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDevil: That picture proves nothing,it was never ever stated in the anime or manga that cero is light speed and besides that,there is 0 evidence to support your claim.The only 3 people with really fast ceros were ulquiorra and starrk and ichigo in hollow form 2 also ichigo dodged the lanzal del relampago with sonido which is fast I agree but not the speed of light,vice captain were able to dodge low level ceros does that mean they can move with the speed of light? Hell No.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiraomoz said:

@MrDevil: That picture proves nothing,it was never ever stated in the anime or manga that cero is light speed and besides that,there is 0 evidence to support your claim.The only 3 people with really fast ceros were ulquiorra and starrk and ichigo in hollow form 2 also ichigo dodged the lanzal del relampago with sonido which is fast I agree but not the speed of light,vice captain were able to dodge low level ceros does that mean they can move with the speed of light? Hell No.

well u can't prove that. yet ichigo has Nano second speed in Bankai

and Byakuya describes Ichigo's movement speed as instant

but hey not just that but we got the scan of the data book saying ceros are light speed, and we got this other scan saying Ichigo was moving like lightning

No Caption Provided

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was. and hey Databooks are just to explain what happen in manga. Databooks are the most reliable information we got second to the mangaka. and guess what? Ichigo is many times faster than light (20 times since he reacted to a bala).

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDevil: I know very well how fast ichigo is but from what I've seen and know about him,I have nothing to support his light speed heck if that were the case KCM naruto would also be light speed because he deflected 3 tailed beast balls in 3 different locations,at the same time and you and I both know he isn't light speed

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiraomoz said:

@MrDevil: I know very well how fast ichigo is but from what I've seen and know about him,I have nothing to support his light speed heck if that were the case KCM naruto would also be light speed because he deflected 3 tailed beast balls in 3 different locations,at the same time and you and I both know he isn't light speed

how fast are BB? Naruto's FTL but when he dodged Madara's light attack, when he blitzed Raikage who can move to the speed of a flash of light, when he reacted to a lightning. and cero is a light beam is light speed.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Stop clogging this thread with your BS "lightspeed" claims.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

Where does it reference speed? Answer: No where :P

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MrDevil

@thevivas said:

then prove me wrong.

@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

a powerful spiritual LIGHT fired by Menos Grandes and Arrancars.

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto wins mid diff

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

then prove me wrong.

@royrodgersmcfreely said:
@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

Does not mean its fired at light speed.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

@passingthrough545:

Ichigo has blocked and cut in half a bala, (that attack is 20 times faster than a cero (a cero moves light speed) while weakened) and we are talking about a millions times weaker Ichigo.

No Caption Provided

Naruto with Moon level durability?

While in kyuubi cape mode.

Naruto who can create mountains by punching someone?

he did this by canalizing all of his chakra to his hand giving him strength for speed and wasn't a mountain it was just a big crater.

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

Naruto stomps. even this thread was made Naruto would still stomp.

Ichigo in shikai gets blitzed Naruto not needing to transform and cut Ichigo's head off in base.

show me Naruto base being faster than Base Ichigo.

Base Ichigo is a regular human Naruto is still super human.

Human Ichigo is not base ichigo, is Shikai Ichigo, is like saying base Thor is Dr Blake.

Considering you made a distinction between the 2 there is not and considering Thor is his own person no DR Blake is not.

And he ran across 2 countries in a few seconds .

he run accross two countries and Ichigo in former bankai while weakened can react at 20 times the speed of light.

Also a cero is not light speed

No Caption Provided

If we straight accept this is LS then Naruto is still faster the Ichigo since Naruto would be LS as a kid if we just accept everything LS in databooks as LS, Haku's Mirror attack that was stated to be LS in the databooks Naruto blitzed somebody at LS in his first arc so it is still Naruto >>>> Ichigo in speed. Then we have to consider that many techs in Bleach get fancy names and fancy descriptions and totally failing example Black Coffin described being be able to bend time and space and is a black hole failed to do any of that why cero be any different? It wouldn't. And there if no actual LS movement example to back up its claim, and we also have to remember the fact light based attacks are not always LS in fiction. And is was stated to be LS in speed thus your argument falls.

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

then prove me wrong.

@royrodgersmcfreely said:
@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

Does not mean its fired at light speed.

i can give u other examples like

ichigo has Nano second speed in Bankai

but hey not just that but we got the scan of the data book saying ceros are light speed, and we got this other scan saying Ichigo was moving like lightning

No Caption Provided

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was. and hey Databooks are just to explain what happen in manga. Databooks are the most reliable information we got second to the mangaka. and guess what? Ichigo is many times faster than light (20 times since he reacted to a bala).

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

@passingthrough545:

Ichigo has blocked and cut in half a bala, (that attack is 20 times faster than a cero (a cero moves light speed) while weakened) and we are talking about a millions times weaker Ichigo.

No Caption Provided

he did this by canalizing all of his chakra to his hand giving him strength for speed and wasn't a mountain it was just a big crater.

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

Ichigo in shikai gets blitzed Naruto not needing to transform and cut Ichigo's head off in base.

Human Ichigo is not base ichigo, is Shikai Ichigo, is like saying base Thor is Dr Blake.

Considering you made a distinction between the 2 there is not and considering Thor is his own person no DR Blake is not.

he run accross two countries and Ichigo in former bankai while weakened can react at 20 times the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

Spiritual LIght does not = Natural LIght anybody with a brain knows this, since we establish that it is not natural light it is therefore not LS, thus you have to prove the speed of spiritual light, and if we straight accept this is LS then Naruto is still faster the Ichigo since Naruto would be LS as a kid if we just accept everything as LS. And also besides it being spiritual light you do not have any other examples LS besides this spiritual light argument which is not natural ligh is a terrible basis to say your char is LS. Then we have to consider that many techs in BLeach get fancy names and fancy descriptions and totally failing example Black Coffin described being be able to bend time and space and is a black hole failed to do any of that why cero be any different? It wouldn't.

Everything in bleach is made of spiritual energy, EVERYTHING is part of the particles that stuff are formed. and no cause ichigo while weakened in a state where he was 1/3 of his powers at best still cut in half a Bala who is 20 times the speed of a cero. oh and BC had a gravity inside capable of bend time a space current Aizen's casual Black Coffin disintegrated everything inside of it leaving only aizen and his chair of doom. So using ABC logic to try to prove me wrong is not actually a good star. not to mention

No Caption Provided

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was. and hey Databooks are just to explain what happen in manga. Databooks are the most reliable information we got second to the mangaka. and guess what? Ichigo is many times faster than light (20 times since he reacted to a bala). and sometimes even while in bankai he had trouble to evade ceros from Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. Until he put on his mask and ceros weren't a problem anymore.

papalegoas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: OMG,you flood every bleach thread with the exactly same BS...

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

@passingthrough545:

No Caption Provided

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Spiritual LIght does not = Natural LIght anybody with a brain knows this, since we establish that it is not natural light it is therefore not LS, thus you have to prove the speed of spiritual light, and if we straight accept this is LS then Naruto is still faster the Ichigo since Naruto would be LS as a kid if we just accept everything as LS. And also besides it being spiritual light you do not have any other examples LS besides this spiritual light argument which is not natural ligh is a terrible basis to say your char is LS. Then we have to consider that many techs in BLeach get fancy names and fancy descriptions and totally failing example Black Coffin described being be able to bend time and space and is a black hole failed to do any of that why cero be any different? It wouldn't.

Everything in bleach is made of spiritual energy, EVERYTHING is part of the particles that stuff are formed. and no cause ichigo while weakened in a state where he was 1/3 of his powers at best still cut in half a Bala who is 20 times the speed of a cero. oh and BC had a gravity inside capable of bend time a space current Aizen's casual Black Coffin disintegrated everything inside of it leaving only aizen and his chair of doom. So using ABC logic to try to prove me wrong is not actually a good star. not to mention

Except it didn't, it only distegrated some things.

Not lightspeed, and street levelers and mid tiers can do that too.

I could call shooting someone as instant but its not.

Ceros were stated be moving at LS speed they were stated to be made of spiritual light big difference.

No Caption Provided

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was. and hey Databooks are just to explain what happen in manga. Databooks are the most reliable information we got second to the mangaka. and guess what? Ichigo is not many times faster than light (20 times since he reacted to a bala) and I am wanking. and sometimes even while in bankai he had trouble to evade ceros from Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. Until he put on his mask and ceros weren't a problem anymore.

LIghtening speed is not light speed. And considering the mangaka Kubo is as competent as Akira Toriyama in the physics department so its still unreliable. Cero was stated to be made of light not stated to be light speed unless a light based attack is stated to be light speed its not light speed nor does it has any actually LS movement to compare it too to back it up and if we straight up accept that it is Light speed Naruto is still faster since he blizted a light speed char in his first arc Haku's demon mirror attack was stated to be light speed in the databooks.

No Caption Provided

Since Haku is slow in the Narutoverse now Naruto is at least a hundred times faster since then so Naruto is at least 100 x FTL. He blitzes Ichigo's head off.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MrDevil

@papalegoas said:

yet is a reality

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

@passingthrough545:

No Caption Provided

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Ceros were stated be moving at LS speed they were stated to be made of spiritual light big difference.

No Caption Provided

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed the Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was. and hey Databooks are just to explain what happen in manga. Databooks are the most reliable information we got second to the mangaka. and guess what? Ichigo is not many times faster than light (20 times since he reacted to a bala) and I am wanking. and sometimes even while in bankai he had trouble to evade ceros from Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. Until he put on his mask and ceros weren't a problem anymore.

LIghtening speed is not light speed. And considering the mangaka Kubo is as competent as Akira Toriyama in the physics department so its still unreliable. Cero was stated to be made of light not stated to be light speed unless a light based attack is stated to be light speed its not light speed nor does it has any actually LS movement to compare it too to back it up and if we straight up accept that it is Light speed Naruto is still faster since he blizted a light speed char in his first arc Haku's demon mirror attack was stated to be light speed in the databooks.

No Caption Provided

Since Haku is slow in the Narutoverse now Naruto is at least a hundred times faster since then so Naruto is at least 100 x FTL. He blitzes Ichigo's head off.

ok first is not lightening is lightning and lightning's speed is still light

the light you see from the lightning obviously travels at the speed of light, which is roughly 670 million mph, or 186,000 miles per second

Actually there is Ichigo's speed who couldn't evade then right away until he actually got his mask, even though ichigo was already moving at lightning speed +. Also i bring a scan from a databook and u bring a scan from a wikia? really? if u are gonna use data try using actual data not something brought from any website. or at least post the name of the website u take that on.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@papalegoas said:

yet is a reality

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

@passingthrough545:

No Caption Provided

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

the light you see from the lightning obviously travels at the speed of light, which is roughly 670 million mph, or 186,000 miles per second

Actually there is Ichigo's speed who couldn't evade then right away until he actually got his mask, even though ichigo was already moving at lightning speed +. Also i bring a scan from a databook and u bring a scan from a wikia? really? if u are gonna use data try using actual data not something brought from any website. or at least post the name of the website u take that on.

Don't try to escape it.

Atleast 100x FTL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 20x FTL.

papalegoas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By papalegoas

Did i really just read that ?Lightning is light speed?!

No Caption Provided

Everything that you see is because of the light being reflected and your pupil absorbing it,so,does that means i move in the speed of light too ?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda I know you don't like Naruto but, do you see this guy MrDevil? He said Ichigo is 20x faster than light........

Whatever makes you think I don't like Naruto ? lol

And I and him have an agreement not to debate each other (more like a warning from the mods) because we nearly got banned last times we did. I'm sure you can guess why considering my short temper and his claims. I wouldn't bother wasting time on this even if it weren't for the mods anyway.

@the_new_avenger said:

@mudamudamuda I know you don't like Naruto but, do you see this guy MrDevil? He said Ichigo is 20x faster than light........

Oh trust me Muda knows that guy you should have been here for Bleach and Naruto wars of CV everybody who was active on CV at the time would know him. And he is pushing that Cero is light speed because its spiritual light which is not actual light anyways so its kinda pointless arguing about it nor was it ever stated to be LS unlike Light fang.

Exactly this.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@papalegoas said:

yet is a reality because of wanking

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

Did you even read the link? It says the typical lightning bolt moves at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second. Thus you are wrong as usual.

Actually there is Ichigo's speed who couldn't evade then right away until he actually got his mask, even though ichigo was already moving at lightning speed +. Also i bring a scan from a databook and u bring a scan from a wikia? really?

Says did the guy who did not bother to his link.

if u are gonna use data try using actual data not something brought from any website . or at least post the name of the website u take that on.

This is the info from the wiki

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Mirroring_Ice_Crystals

This from is from the databook

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is link with the databook and translated into

http://www.diary.ru/~naruto-canon/p194985764.htm?oam

Makyou Hyoushou

Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals (魔鏡氷晶, Makyou Hyoushou)

Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Close to mid-range (0-10m)

User: Haku

The abominable and tremendous ability, passed down only within Haku's clan... The "Kekkei Genkai: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals" is a technique wrapped up in many mysteries. Only one thing is clear: it is said that no method in existence can defeat this technique. In an instant, multiple mirrors of ice are created around the enemy, reflecting nothing but Haku. For Haku, it's possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It's impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement. For the opponent, nothing is left but to wait in amazement.

papalegoas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By papalegoas

As Ichigo's powers are only based on cutting people,I'd like to know how would he cut Naruto,as he tanked a moon cutting hit and it only managed to cut his clothes.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo with ease.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The well written character with acceptable writing is the winner.(Naruto)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Koays  Online

@xiokenji said:

The well written character with acceptable writing is the winner.(Naruto)

How are either of these characters well written?

Ichigo lacks personality and Naruto lacks reasoning....lets not pit Kishimoto against Kubo here, everyone will go home feeling disgruntled.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: Naruto is a Well written character? SMH

I'm tempted to start assigning homework due to that shameful display.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

How are either of these characters well written?

Ichigo lacks personality and Naruto lacks reasoning....lets not pit Kishimoto against Kubo here, everyone will go home feeling disgruntled.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By josephgomes619

@mrdevil: You're making us bleach fans look bad. Ichigo has nano second reactions? Seriously? Please don't argue for Bleach again

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By XioKenji

@thekillerklok: @koays:

Oh cmon , atleast Naruto has unwavering will(Gonna be dem Hokage!!) , Ichigo starts doubting himself the moment the bad guy starts talking.

+Naruto isn't a descendant from 13819389138 different species/races with identity crisis and a random powerup every arc.

But yea these are my thoughts , dun wanna go around turning this thing into a bleach vs naruto who is better thread lol

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@irhp87: A man who's main offense is cutting is going to beat the other man with Moon cutting durability.

10/10

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@mrdevil said:
@papalegoas said:

yet is a reality

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

@passingthrough545:

No Caption Provided

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Don't try to escape it.

Atleast 100x FTL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 20x FTL.

exept that i do have a basis and he is using ABC logic.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: are u kidding he is the most selfless anime character there is he has heart and he is a prime example of not underestamating the underdog and thst titles mean nothing his only purpose for having powers is to protect people naruto just wants to be hokage goku just wants to fight luffy just wants to get to one peice and be rich natsu just loves fighting krrito is just playing a video game i mean come on

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well guys it was confirmed by MrDevil that if an attack emits light it's Light speed, I guess Naruto's been Light speed.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@papalegoas said:

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

Did you even read the link? It says the typical lightning bolt moves at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second. Thus you are wrong as usual.

Actually there is Ichigo's speed who couldn't evade then right away until he actually got his mask, even though ichigo was already moving at lightning speed +. Also i bring a scan from a databook and u bring a scan from a wikia? really?

if u are gonna use data try using actual data not something brought from any website . or at least post the name of the website u take that on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Makyou Hyoushou

The abominable and tremendous ability, passed down only within Haku's clan... The "Kekkei Genkai: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals" is a technique wrapped up in many mysteries. Only one thing is clear: it is said that no method in existence can defeat this technique. In an instant, multiple mirrors of ice are created around the enemy, reflecting nothing but Haku. For Haku, it's possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It's impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement. For the opponent, nothing is left but to wait in amazement.

well now we can confirm Naruto has been constantly a FTL since the beginning, being capable of react to it.

No Caption Provided

now ichigo still being many times faster than lightning had trouble dodging ceros from a weakened Grimmjow and Ichigo had still his mask

later on even though he had become many times stronger ichigo still had trouble dodging ceros from Ulquiorra

only after a time where he had been able to increase more his power (Zangetsu quincy powers was realizing some power so Ichigo could fight) is when ichigo finally could counter react without problem and even counterattack

and with his mask on he can do it without problem

So ceros are ftl and pre dangai ichigo is 20 times faster than light since he reacted to a cero, block them and cut one of them in half while being no more than 1/3 of his power (probably less).

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Koays  Online

@xiokenji said:

@thekillerklok: @koays:

Oh cmon , atleast Naruto has unwavering will(Gonna be dem Hokage!!) , Ichigo starts doubting himself the moment the bad guy starts talking.

+Naruto isn't a descendant from 13819389138 different species/races with identity crisis and a random powerup every arc.

But yea these are my thoughts , dun wanna go around turning this thing into a bleach vs naruto who is better thread lol

lol nah man... in Ichigo's defense usually when the villain starts talking it someone he's never met telling him that he's his real real father. While when you get to bottom of it Naruto's about a guy obsessed with some dude he went to elementary school with who comes from a long and proud line of people who's eyes make them manic depressed.

+Sasuke got all the random powerups....there weren't many left for Naruto

Lol there both really bad, dont get me wrong. But Naruto alternates between really weak motivations for really over the top goals and a utter lack of exploration of characters or concepts not revolving around Naruto and Sasuke, while Bleach suffers from SEVERE over plotting claiming to have been "the plan all along" and a struggle to find a legit reason for Ichigo to be where he is at any point in time.

And that's ignoring the fact that both series seem to forget about their main cast the moment anything mildly important happens.and that no one's sure whether Naruto's "talk no jutsu" or Ichigo's habit of invading anyone who looks at him wrong is a running theme or a plot hole.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You're making us bleach fans look bad. Ichigo has nano second reactions? Seriously? Please don't argue for Bleach again

prove me wrong.

Well guys it was confirmed by MrDevil that if an attack emits light it's Light speed, I guess Naruto's been Light speed.

I give bases not just why cero's light speed but also how i came to that conclusion u know besides saying it in the databook

and until someone proves me wrong is not getting old any time soon.

No Caption Provided

I say Ichigo had nanosecond speed in bankai and here is why:

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was. and hey Databooks are just to explain what happen in manga. Databooks are the most reliable information we got second to the mangaka. and guess what? Ichigo is many times faster than light (20 times since he reacted to a bala).

now ichigo still being many times faster than lightning had trouble dodging ceros from a weakened Grimmjow and Ichigo had still his mask

later on even though he had become many times stronger ichigo still had trouble dodging ceros from Ulquiorra

only after a time where he had been able to increase more his power (Zangetsu quincy powers was realizing some power so Ichigo could fight) is when ichigo finally could counter react without problem and even counterattack

So ceros are ftl and pre dangai ichigo is 20 times faster than light since he reacted to a cero, block them and cut one of them in half while being no more than 1/3 of his power (probably less).

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

Databook entries are supposed to make the attacks seem cool, not to preciselly explain the physics behind them. The same goes for Ichigo "moving like lightning". When will anime fans finally understand how important the use of metaphor is in eastern media?...

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By MrDevil

@nickras said:
@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

Databook entries are supposed to make the attacks seem cool, not to preciselly explain the physics behind them. The same goes for Ichigo "moving like lightning". When will anime fans finally understand how important the use of metaphor is in eastern media?...

so u are telling me databooks that are made to explain and resume characters/power/battles so that people can get it are metaphor? Let me tell u, I give u credit for the most original lowball i have see up to now but u do realize u are putting Naruto, DBZ, One Piece etc in a position where they couldn't even beat Spiderman.

• So with a backfired lowball go home,
  • and don't waste my times anymore.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@nickras said:
@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

so u are telling me databooks that are made to explain and resume characters/power/battles so that people can get it are metaphor? Let me tell u, I give u credit for the most original lowball i have see up to now but u do realize u are putting Naruto, DBZ, One Piece etc in a position where they couldn't even beat Spiderman.

Not my problem that you don't at all understand a medium that you seem to be putting a lot of your time into. Just a friendly reminder: databooks are made for fans to drool over, not to give more "feats" to battle boards junkies.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MrDevil

@nickras said:
@mrdevil said:
@nickras said:
@mrdevil said:
@kbm said:

No Caption Provided

Not my problem that you don't at all understand a medium that you seem to be putting a lot of your time into. Just a friendly reminder: databooks are made for fans to drool over, not to give more "feats" to battle boards junkies.

bro go and try to find the metaphor in that, try to even find a simile.

now try in this

see what simile or a metaphor is? Databooks are made for data not to give u story or a poem.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@papalegoas said:

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Makyou Hyoushou

well now we can confirm Naruto has been constantly a FTL since the beginning, being capable of react to it.

No Caption Provided

Good for him at least you conceded that Naruto still blitzes stomp Ichigo and the Bleachverse.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hearing some major wank in this thread . Ichigo 20x the speed or light really? So faster than superman, flash etc.....?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hearing some major wank in this thread . Ichigo 20x the speed or light really? So faster than superman, flash etc.....?

superman's faster and flash should be as well.

@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@papalegoas said:

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Makyou Hyoushou

No Caption Provided

Good for him at least you conceded that Naruto still blitzes stomp Ichigo and the Bleachverse.

oh I see u are just Biased, ok then i'm just wasting my time here.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@abyssdarkfire said:

superman's faster and flash should be as well.

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:
@papalegoas said:

@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Makyou Hyoushou

No Caption Provided

No I am not biased its just that

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

stop trolling with that meme. and yes u are biased since by ur own opinion.

a biased opinion as for solo Bleach verse Naruto would need to survive Soul Crush which even hanataro can apply. in other words

No Caption Provided

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@passingthrough545 said:
@mrdevil said:

stop trolling with that meme even if it is true. and yes I am biased and wanking.

Yes you are very biased and at least you admit you are wanking.

a biased opinion as for solo Bleach verse Naruto would need to survive Soul Crush which even hanataro can apply. Considering Naruto has spirit energy and more then anyone in the Bleach verse and faster then anyone in the Bleachverse.

No Caption Provided

Let's show how much you don't know

Claim Cero is LS because made its made out of spiritual Light

We have to consider lasers in fiction are also made of light yet ppl who are street leveler dodge it fine example Batman does it on a daily basis, thus being made out of light does not hold water in these forums.

No Caption Provided

Here the cero is described being made out of light but it is not being stated to be light speed since its not stated to be LS its not.

Next you claim

Lightning is LS and you try to prove it with this

The typical lightning bolt moves at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.

From the exact same article.

Thus this is necessary.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Though I do have to remind you, that you yourself admitted Naruto is faster in the Bleachverse so I fail to see how I biased, when you admitted yourself.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

That's not nanosecond speed. Quite wanking.

Moving in an instant isn't lightspeed. Quite wanking.

Moving "like lightning" isn't the same as moving at lightning speed, for starters. That's a simile. You know what that is, don't you?

a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lion, crazy like a fox ).

Secondly, lightning doesn't move at lightspeed.

Even though Ichigo was moving a ligthning speed Byakuya was still reacting with his bankai, until Ichigo increased his speed and Byakuya completely lose him of sight many times on the battle. But hey if Ichigo is not light speed how is he swinging away all of Senbonsakura's blade even though they move to lightning speed just as ichigo was

Neither of them were moving as fast as lightning. Not Ichigo, not Byakuya, not his Senbonsakura.

All of that "fan calc" is moot considering the fact that Ichigo wasn't moving at lightning speed. You seriously need to go back to like 4 th grade English class and learn what a simile is.

And you asked about the Raikage being lightspeed? This was your scan:

No Caption Provided

This is EndlessNarutoreader's:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, not that hard to find a site with a different translation.

If you're gonna take databooks and handbooks at their word, then these attacks are lightspeed:

No Caption Provided

Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation* (口寄せ・雷光剣化, Kuchiyose: Raikou Kenka)

Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

User: Uchiha Sasuke

A variety of sealed battle tools

At the request of their master, they make their appearance!!

This is a kind of "ninja tool summon" that, by sealing ninja tools like swords or kunai into, for instance, a scroll or one's clothes beforehand, allows them to be called upon when needed. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between "taking out" a ninja tool, taking the right "stance" and actually "throwing" it is greatly reduced. The ninja tools are thrown with the actual speed of a "flash of lightning," ruining the opponent's outset of the battle, and snatching away the initiative...!! Furthermore, because the summonable ninja tools can remain hidden until right before they are used, if this technique is mastered, there are an exceptional number of possible tactics.

[picture of Sasuke summoning 2 shuriken from his wrists

↑Just by touching the "marks" that can be drawn anywhere, the ninja tools are summoned in an instant!!

Now is the time to win or lose!

Returning to my hand is a long-serving warrior's tool!!

[picture of Sasuke summoning a giant shuriken]

↑When a weapon is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.

*The "blade" is usually translated as "sword". However, this "sword" shouldn't be interpreted as merely meaning "sword". The meaning extends to practically all sharp weapons. Even shuriken fall under this (the last kanji in shuriken is the same as the kanji for "sword" in this name). I chose to translate it as "blade" to capture the broader meaning.

Also, the exact meaning of this name would be "Lightning sword-ification". With the "lightning" referring to the speed at which it happens. The "lightning" doesn't refer to the electricity of lightning, though. It specifically refers to the flash of lightning.

No Caption Provided

Kirin* (麒麟, Kirin)

Ninjutsu, S-rank, Offensive, Long range (10+m)

User: Uchiha Sasuke

The neighing of an angry divine beast goes down in an attack that shakes the Heavens and moves the Earth!!

The technique Sasuke thought out, said to be the culmination of the Lightning nature. First one uses a technique from the Fire Release line, like the Great Dragon Fire,** to radically heat up the atmosphere, creating a violent updraught. The updraught creates cumulonimbus clouds*** and from the cumulonimbus clouds breaks forth lightning...!! One changes the shape of this lightning, guides it to the target, and uses it to destroy the enemy in a roar that makes even the Heavens tremble. Because this ninjutsu makes good use of a natural phenomenon, one can invoke it using only a small quantity of chakra. Sasuke, aspiring to become the pinnacle of shinobi, finally tamed even "lightning" itself~~.

The enemy is destroyed by the sound of thunder!

[picture of the lightning in the shape of the Kirin]

[picture of the Kirin hitting its target]

↑←The lightning is formed into the shape of the legendary divine beast "Kirin" and used to attack the target! This lightspeed attack is impossible to evade. The enemy will be obliterated before they can even blink!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The secret techniques of the Samurai sparkle on the battlefield -- all to sharpen their blade

The Samurai who protect Iron country, they spend most days aiming to devote oneself to the study of sword techniques. To directly attack the enemy they study how to most effectively use their body as a tool in such a way that their movements are quicker than those of Shinobi, additionally they are determined to polish their blades through sword technique mastery. Now in the present time, they test out their katana skillfulness on the stage of the Fourth Great Ninja War!! It's their destiny... When released on the battlefield their sword techniques achieve maximum brilliance, their chief Mifune is a general, they were brought up through multiple wars, and the power of the Samurai spread to many nations. By means of their military arts, they disciplined others in the existence of the Samurai of the Iron country!!

Sword techniques that have been handed down in the Iron Country. The skill of the Samurai is released, steel bisection.

"Issen" (or Flash) - is what Mifune announces his technique as in the posted panel and sets up the context of the next bit of text -

Speed of light sword slash flies and assails the enemy! A single blow from the sword techniques of mifune's meitou (legendary sword) Kurosawa comply with this!! (I.E. making the force of the slash fly by moving the sword at the speed of light).

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=52273945&postcount=1035

Which they aren't. Get over your "lightspeed" wank already.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Don't be too hard on him he did admitted Naruto would blitz stomp Ichigo and Bleachverse.