Current Naruto vs Ichigo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whatitdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whatitdo

Current Naruto vs Current Ichigo

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

We don't know what current Ichigo is capable of yet. All we know is supposedly that New zangetsu Ichigo > Old Zangetsu Ichigo.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a bit the guy just got his new Zanpaktos. But to put him in perspective powerwise according to Juhagetsu(Old man Zangetsu) all throughout the series Ichigo was only using a fraction of his power since a good portion of it was suppressed.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the only feat we have of current Ichigo is that his swords required the water of an entire sea in order to cool. So it must be pretty damn hot lol.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly realized how many different types of powers Ichigo has, like seriously he has hollow powers, soulr reaper powers, fullbring powers and now quincy powers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto needs to become the sage of 6 paths ASAP.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I stopped reading Bleach, Ichigo's random power ups get annoying.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo's new power-up is going to be OP, just watch lol. That dual wielding zanpaktou~

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh I thought Bleach ended awhile ago...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emperorb777

Bleach would be pretty decent if Ichigo wasn't in it because of him I just couldn't continue the series.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delek_reap: Only the anime ended, the actual manga is still going on

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: That seems really, really dumb, and like an extremely poor business decision. I don't like spending money on manga, which is why I prefer watching anime more. If I didn't get so far behind in the anime, I would have been watching Bleach every Saturday night on Adult Swim, because I loved the anime. Why would they do that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delek_reap: IDK lol, maybe ratings were going down? It also has a lot of the main characters getting taken down lately lol. You can read manga for free online at places like Mangahere.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GonnaRain

Pre-New Zangetsu Ichigo would've won against current Naruto, and IMO, based of the fact that till now he was using but a fraction of his power, then I believe current Ichigo could easily stomp Naruto.

Still I find ridiculous how almost every manga character gets like three power boosts in one arc alone, and Ichigo is one of the worst cases since he has all the freaking powers known in the series. A new race/clan appears and Ichigo suddenly develops that same new ability because, hey, his [insert family member here] was part of that race before he died and he inherited that power as well!!!111!!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Waiting to see what Ichigo is capable of at this point is like waiting for Christmas to come.

Naruto wins.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

Bleach would be pretty decent if Ichigo wasn't in it because of him I just couldn't continue the series.

I love the idea of the Soul Society, and its characters, but the humans..the humans are just so boring. Ichigo, Chad, Orihime, Uryu etc.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: That seems really, really dumb, and like an extremely poor business decision. I don't like spending money on manga, which is why I prefer watching anime more. If I didn't get so far behind in the anime, I would have been watching Bleach every Saturday night on Adult Swim, because I loved the anime. Why would they do that?

@delek_reap: IDK lol, maybe ratings were going down? It also has a lot of the main characters getting taken down lately lol. You can read manga for free online at places like Mangahere.

Rumor has it that the manga is ending soon, so perhaps the anime ended because..well, what's the point of continuing it the source material will soon be done?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

I love the idea of the Soul Society, and its characters, but the humans..the humans are just so boring. Ichigo, Chad, Orihime, Uryu etc.

Bleach as far as I'm concerned ended at the Soul Society arc where Ichigo mysteriously beat Renji and stalemated Kenpahi.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delek_reap said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Rumor has it that the manga is ending soon, so perhaps the anime ended because..well, what's the point of continuing it the source material will soon be done?

Because they'd make more money following the series to the end instead of just stopping. I

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

Bleach as far as I'm concerned ended at the Soul Society arc where Ichigo mysteriously beat Renji and stalemated Kenpahi.

And how Ichigo some how mastered Bankai, something it takes 100 years to learn in, what? 3 days? And then beat Byakuya Kuchiki.

And don't forget Hueco Mundo arc, which had the EXACT same premise as the Soul Society arc.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how this fight will work

• Naruto in Ichigo Fight: Naruto Win
  • Ichigo Tries For 3 days
  • Ichigo Gains a Sage Mode
  • They Fight Again Naruto Win with difficulty until
  • Ichigo unconsciously unlocks 9 tails powers and Beats Naruto
Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman Dem random power ups damn you Kubo at least Naruto has a actual reason behind why he's so strong he trained for kcm, bm, sage mode, rasengan, rasenshuriken, chakra control, summoning, transformation jutsu, he can use kunai, shuriken, and master his shadow jutsu and utilizes it better than he ever did in part 1 etc....... all I've ever seen Ichigo train for was bankai, dangai, hollow mask, and fullbring it's 500 chapters in that's insane. He didn't train for his shikai, blut vein, getsuga tensho, flash step, cero, a knew move or any kido either.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Emperorb777

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

And how Ichigo some how mastered Bankai, something it takes 100 years to learn in, what? 3 days? And then beat Byakuya Kuchiki.

And don't forget Hueco Mundo arc, which had the EXACT same premise as the Soul Society arc.

Ichigo was losing to Byakuya pretty badly until Byakuya was surprised by that hollow plot power of Ichigo's. I swear Ichigo is one of the worst fictional characters made he's a walking plot device with whatever plot power he needs.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto would murder Ichigo. I don't know what he could do now after his power up but from what we've seen he's not touching Naruto's DC and variety.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Ichigo before he got his Bankai broken by the Quincy then I say Ichigo takes it sure Naruto has more DC but his durability isn't that great compared to Ichigo's plus I think Ichigo has a edge in speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Think of it like the difference between Goku and Superman that Screwattack said. One of them was born with all the power they needed, they didn't have to train for it. They had it Naturally.(Referring to Superman.)

The other trained to break all the previous limits and skyrocketed to new heights that previously weren't obtainable.(Referring to Goku.)

The same can be said here. Ichigo was born with his power. Ever since he had his Zanpaktou, he was said to have 'gushed' out spiritual power. The only difference between his 'power ups' is that more and more of it was allowed to be used by who we thought was Zangetsu. It was even shown recently that Zangetsu had purposely been restraining his full power(which he now has). He was born with quincy powers, he was born with shinigami powers, due to what I assume is the black hollow they showed in the flashback he was also born with hollow powers. All his powers are the result of his birth, not really training. Any training he ever did was to unlock/gain control of the power he already had, not establish new powers.

Then we have Naruto, who constantly trains for power. As you said, we've seen him train to use all the things he has now. He wasn't born with the knowledge of sage mode, rasengan, ect.. He had to work for it. The only thing he was 'born' with was the Kyuubi, even then he had to work to control it.

That's the difference between such characters. While you have one that trains as hard as they can and always does their best, you have another who is simply born with or already had the power to begin with.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KingofComix

@the_stegman Dem random power ups damn you Kubo at least Naruto has a actual reason behind why he's so strong he trained for kcm, bm, sage mode, rasengan, rasenshuriken, chakra control, summoning, transformation jutsu, he can use kunai, shuriken, and master his shadow jutsu and utilizes it better than he ever did in part 1 etc....... all I've ever seen Ichigo train for was bankai, dangai, hollow mask, and fullbring it's 500 chapters in that's insane. He didn't train for his shikai, blut vein, getsuga tensho, flash step, cero, a knew move or any kido either.

He did train for his Shikai, and getsuga tenshou, he learned flash step by mimicking byakuya's version of it. Cero is a racial trait to hollows arrancar and vizards. They don't need to train for it or learn it they can already use it, and Kido hasn't been important to the series since hachi vs Barragan. Bleach has also had 1 time skip while naruto has had 3+. of course he has slow progression.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

Ichigo was losing to Byakuya pretty badly until Byakuya was surprised by that hollow plot power of Ichigo's. I swear Ichigo is one of the worst fictional characters made he's a walking plot device with whatever plot power he needs.

Ichigo wasn't losing badly, he hadn't even been injured serverly by Byakuya yet, he hasn't truly mastered banakai so the pressure it had on his body was starting to take a toll, he took more damage from his bankais pressure than he did that entire fight with Byakuya.

Ichigo's a walking plot device? SA Superman, Now THAT is a walking plot device good sir!

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

Ichigo wasn't losing badly, he hadn't even been injured serverly by Byakuya yet, he hasn't truly mastered banakai so the pressure it had on his body was starting to take a toll, he took more damage from his bankais pressure than he did that entire fight with Byakuya.

Ichigo's a walking plot device? SA Superman, Now THAT is a walking plot device good sir!

SA Superman doesn't have anything to do with anything.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofcomix said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

@immortal777 said:

@the_stegman said:

SA Superman doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Except he's probably the single biggest plot device ever created. Ichigo isn't really even a plot device.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we seriously trying to argue which Shonen manga has the least amount of plot devices? The whole genre is fabricated upon power ups and plot devices. It's the name of the game. If your character can't gain power from willpower alone, then he no good >:D

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_PAIN

Naruto

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo.

Avatar image for royal_rumble_man
Royal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plenty of ink will be spilled

No background will be safe

God save us all

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

From Naruto to Superman lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting to see Ichigo's new power.....

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@skelebones said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: you sir have never read one-punch man. :T

Saitama can't even explain how he got his own powers. He's pretty much a plot device.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Are you talking about when he tells the Asura thing that he got his powers from doing 100 push ups, jumping jacks, etc. for like 2 years?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Skelebones

@omgomgwtfwtf: lol he did explain it. He did 100pushups 100sit ups and 100 squats and ran for 10km every day for 3 years.

plot device my ass. saitama is by design supposed to be wierd like that. but he isnt a plot device

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skelebones:

A plot device is anything that moves the plot forward. Saitama kills everyone in one punch. He's a parody of the Superhero Shonen genre.

I still fail to see what was the point of you responding to a comment I made 5 months ago.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh I thought Bleach ended awhile ago...

I thought it did too. My friend even showed me the page where it said Bleach is entering its final arc a couple years back.

So much for that eh?