No Caption Provided

VERSUS 

No Caption Provided

RULES 

• Random encounter
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Unpopulated 
  • Standard gear for all
  • "What's standard gear for Bullseye?"  Glad you asked: assorted throwing weapons which includes various knives/blades, shurikens, sais, deck of sharp cards & a box of tooth picks. 
  • In character
  • Standard elimination rules apply
  • Don't just say "team ___ wins" and then leave.  Give reasons to create a fun (and informative) debate.  I believe in you.  You can do it.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

team ____ wins.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Couldn't wait huh?

Haha I was actually considering that DC duo as my team too.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@ReVamp said:

Nightwing wins via eye lasers

Fixed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
Couldn't wait huh?  Haha I was actually considering that DC duo as my team too.
Oh, FUDGE!  I forgot this was also the team I was using.... 

Well, didn't we decide to add an extra character? ;) 
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

Tough call. Not sure where crossbones stands here. He is a good fighter but I am not sure if he is better than nightwing. And even if he is current nightwing has those tazer batons now right? Than there is also Jason that could be a problem...I would say if he can close the Gap on Jason he can take him in a decent fight however in a fire fight I think Todd is a better dodger. Bullseye vs nightwing I am also a little unsure of. Bullseye is a amazing shot but nightwing is an amazing dodger as well. Nightwing does have a tech advantage though and bullseye is more arrogant. I think bullseye can beat Jason Todd. Bullseyes accuracy I think is better than todds agility. I think team 1 might edge out a win all though its close.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ReVamp

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

Fixed.

True dat, I completely forgot. Don't know why I'm even bothering to make an argument, is extremely obvious.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'll have to say Team 1, considering that they will work together in the first place.

If not, then Team 2. At least they somewhat have a mutual respect for each other, and will work with each other under some circumstances.

Anyways, Bullseye could hold off either one of Batman's former sidekicks for an extended period of time when it comes to hand-to-hand combat/close combat, as he can go toe-to-toe with Daredevil at times. Crossbones, who fought Captain America, can also stalemate, if not able to hold off the former Robins for Bullseye to kill them. Also, they won't expect Bullseye to attack with toothpicks and a deck of cards, so, in a way, he has an element of surprise.

Another advantage they have is that they both use lethal force, while Red Hood, who lacks in accuracy compared to Bullseye, is the only one who openly kills in the Bat-Team. Nightwing may be more agile and skillful than Bullseye/Crossbones in terms of hand-to-hand combat, but he won't go for the kill shot. Nonetheless, Nightwing's gadgets will still cause some troubles.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@ReVamp said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

Fixed.

True dat, I completely forgot. Don't know why I'm even bothering to make an argument, is extremely obvious.

No Caption Provided
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

Fixed.

No Caption Provided

...I've been loling for a good 3 minutes now...

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp

One time comeback.

Alright. I'm going in-my-totally-unbiased-opinion going to give this to team Batboyz, though my knowledge on team Crosseye ain't all that.

The way I see this going is the following. Matching up Bullseye with Nightwing and Crossbones with Red Hood. I don't think the match ups matter at all, but it helps for a concise argument. Bullseye is the biggest threat on team Crosseye as he's pretty legit when it comes to his accuracy, however he systematically manages to get his whipped cream handed to him by Daredevil (which is being kind of unfair because I'm generalizing too much, but simplicity). Now the obvious part of this argument is the comparison of Nightwing to Daredevil. While its obvious that the two aren't equal and it would be a horrible argument to make that assumption and thus conclude that Nightwing is going to win, I believe that Nightwing has enough in common with Daredevil to win a fight against Bullseye. Whilst Murdock is superior in the bulk of the important aspects, I don't belief that he is that much superior in Martial Arts, Agility and Reflexes that it will give Bullseye the edge. The latter stat is perhaps the only one that grinds in the back of my head when I think about this fight, but oh well. The environment can be viewed from two different perspectives, which give the support to either of the characters. Firstly it can be seen as an endless supply of coins and shrapnel for Lester who can pretty much f your day up with any small object he likes, however I don't believe these objects are going to be that important in the rolling out of the fight. On the other hand I suppose there's some cover, but it hardly is enough to cover the visibility and its not that durable either. Furthermore lets not forget about the superior equipment that Nightwing has. He's got the electric batons, the trick-pellets (which Kat will probably say NO, but whatevs) and the suit taser, which are enough to imo give him the win.

As for the second pair, Jason one shots Crossbones with his bionic invisible arm. Or more likely I just don't think Crossbones is going to be able to get any shot in from afar as Jason does not have the need to close in. I don't really have much to say about these two, I guess I'm still thinking about it.

Hard fight though.

EDIT: I wrote a response to the two other arguments on here, but CV trolled me about flood protection and it all went kingdom come.

/quits.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@ReVamp said:

EDIT: I wrote a response to the two other arguments on here, but CV trolled me about flood protection and it all went kingdom come.

/quits.

LOL
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ReVamp

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

/quits.

LOL

DON'T LAUGH YO, sh!t ain't funneh.

Sad Vamp is sad.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Strider1992

leaning towards Team 1.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@ReVamp: If you're feeling down just look at the eye lasers Nightwing pic again.  All will be better.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Mercy_

k4tz...what have you done?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Mercy_@ReVamp: You're welcome: 
No Caption Provided
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Mercy_

I'm scared for my safety.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

Fixed.
Narobia: Disarmed
Narobia: Disarmed
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@god_spawn: No use of MS Paint = not legit.
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By darktiger

Team 2 for the win Nightwing and jason are better combatants then either on the other team plus jason's weaponry mixed with dick's strategy is a very dangerous mix

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Mercy_ said:

I'm scared for my safety.

lol.
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Xanni15

Crossbones can stall JT until Bullseye (who just has SO much ammunition at his disposal in this setting) can tag Nightwing (who's agility is comparable to Daredevil's, then team 1 double teams JT. Really, either of team 1 should be able to defeat Nightwing or Todd by themselves, it just comes down to team Bats gear, their pellets and gadgets.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Xanni15

@darktiger said:

Team 2 for the win Nightwing and jason are better combatants then either on the other team plus jason's weaponry mixed with dick's strategy is a very dangerous mix

Nightwing and Jason might be dead before the battle gets up close, Bullseye is no joke and has hit Daredevil countless times and his agility is close or equal to Nightwing's. If anyone is the weak link, it's Todd.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Quartermaim

Team 1 may be physically stronger and both can take a beating, but Team 2 is faster and better trained.

Jason rage may get him killed...again...but not before he kills Crossbones or Bullseye. Nightwing could finish either opponent off.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickthedevil

Team one FTW.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ComicKID777

Team one! Better teamwork better aim(least in the case of Bullseye). There is cover but only so much. Cross bones an bullseye would just flank them or make them give up cover somehow. Nightwing gots that agility but i dont think it would be enough an todd the weakest think on either side. Anger no good an would get him killed.

xdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xdm

Team one for me.

Bullseye's range attacks should cause some damage on team two (IMO he is the best sniper). Then it's time for H2H combat...and Crossbone is really ROUGH.

This team in comics should be awesome...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Why are people saying Crossbones and Bullseye have better teamwork?  Grayson and Todd might not be fond of one another and have a rocky history, but they've had similar training and have indeed worked together (most recently in the Terminus story).  Brock and Lester?  The extent of their history is a single fight against one another.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Alexander505

Team 2

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Xanni15 said:

@darktiger said:

Nightwing and Jason might be dead before the battle gets up close, Bullseye is no joke and has hit Daredevil countless times and his agility is close or equal to Nightwing's. If anyone is the weak link, it's Todd.

I'd say Daredevil's agility is at least equal to Grayson in agility, but it's his radar on top of that which really benefits him against Lester since it grants him superhuman reflexes.  I do agree with Todd being the weak link, but I'm certain he can give either an entertaining fight.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bump1010

@Xanni15 said:

Crossbones can stall JT until Bullseye (who just has SO much ammunition at his disposal in this setting) can tag Nightwing (who's agility is comparable to Daredevil's, then team 1 double teams JT. Really, either of team 1 should be able to defeat Nightwing or Todd by themselves, it just comes down to team Bats gear, their pellets and gadgets.

What makes you believe bullseye is going to tag nightwing though? Or crossbones can take him? Nightwing is probably the best acrobat in the dc universe (at least one of them anyways). I think he can close the gap and current nightwing has electric Eskrimas so I think he should win up close. He may not be the best fighter but he isn't necessarily the worst either.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
I wholeheartedly agree that Lester tagging Grayson won't be an easy feat at all, however, I do think it's more than possible.  After all, it's not just Daredevil's agility that saves him from Lester -- it's also his superhuman reflexes (granted by his radar, allowing him to react fast enough to even block/slice bullets).  Grayson lacks that advantage.  So while I concur Lester tagging Nightwing won't be easy, I do believe it's more likely than tagging Daredevil.  Ultimately, I'd favor Bullseye in a fight between the two, but only slightly.  I'd probably only grant him 6/10.
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Xanni15

@k4tzm4n said:

I wholeheartedly agree that Lester tagging Grayson won't be an easy feat at all, however, I do think it's more than possible. After all, it's not just Daredevil's agility that saves him from Lester -- it's also his superhuman reflexes (granted by his radar, allowing him to react fast enough to even block/slice bullets). Grayson lacks that advantage. So while I concur Lester tagging Nightwing won't be easy, I do believe it's more likely than tagging Daredevil. Ultimately, I'd favor Bullseye in a fight between the two, but only slightly. I'd probably only grant him 6/10.

It was directed at me! :(

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Xanni15: I can chime in where I please, sir! :P
bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bump1010

@k4tzm4n: I agree that it is more likely he will tag nightwing than tagging daredevil but I don't know about lester taking a majority on Grayson. All though nightwing may lack the radar sense daredevil has i think he is at least close to daredevil in terms of agility and reflexes. And one advantage I think nightwing has that daredevil normally doesn't is more range weapons. I know bullseye has shown he can catch projectiles but I would think it would provide a small distraction. Also from what i have seen bullseye does seem pretty arrogant so wouldn't nightwing have the advantage as a more serious combatant?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Xanni15

@bump1010 said:

@k4tzm4n: I agree that it is more likely he will tag nightwing than tagging daredevil but I don't know about lester taking a majority on Grayson. All though nightwing may lack the radar sense daredevil has i think he is at least close to daredevil in terms of agility and reflexes. And one advantage I think nightwing has that daredevil normally doesn't is more range weapons. I know bullseye has shown he can catch projectiles but I would think it would provide a small distraction. Also from what i have seen bullseye does seem pretty arrogant so wouldn't nightwing have the advantage as a more serious combatant?

But the starting distances greatly favors Bullseye more than anyone else here, right at the start the Bat team will have to find cover or risk getting tagged by Lester, who's accuracy is insane. From that point unless they make a move Lester can continue pressuring them while Crossbones works his way closer. You can only evade so long.

Speaking of not taking a battle seriously, Todd has that problem at times as well.

Take that, K4tzm4n!

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By darktiger

@k4tzm4n said:

@Xanni15 said:

@darktiger said:

I'd say Daredevil's agility is at least equal to Grayson in agility, but it's his radar on top of that which really benefits him against Lester since it grants him superhuman reflexes. I do agree with Todd being the weak link, but I'm certain he can give either an entertaining fight.

ok

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By bump1010

@Xanni15: The starting distance might give bullseye some distance but there is some cover in the location which nightwing can use. I don't think he can pressure both nightwing and Jason. He might pressure nightwing but Jason would be free to fight crossbones. I would say crossbones is a better shot but I feel like Todd is more agile and a better dodger which would make him a harder target to hit.

When has Todd toyed with enemies?

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#41  Edited By xxxddd

@ReVamp said:

team ____ wins.

LMAO.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Xanni15

@bump1010 said:

@Xanni15: The starting distance might give bullseye some distance but there is some cover in the location which nightwing can use. I don't think he can pressure both nightwing and Jason. He might pressure nightwing but Jason would be free to fight crossbones. I would say crossbones is a better shot but I feel like Todd is more agile and a better dodger which would make him a harder target to hit.

There's no might about it, Bullseye with distance is the deadliest person here. I'd give the h2h advantage between Crossbones and Todd to Crossbones. If team Bats is winning this it's because Nightwing is able to take out one of the other team quickly. The longer this goes on, the worse it is for team 2.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By owie  Moderator

I feel like k4tz's point about no radar for Nighwing is important. Although I also think Nightwing's gear is better than DD's, and could play a role here. But I'll say Bullseye by a bit. Crossbones vs Red Hood, that's pretty close but I give Crossbones the slight edge. Basically a super-close fight, 5.5-6 out of 10 to the bad guys.

Or, in a different match-up, Crossbones vs Nightwing, I think Nightwing will take it by a small margin, and Bullseye vs Jason, I think Bullseye takes it by a somewhat larger margin. Then it's Bullseye vs Nightwing again, and again Bullseye wins by a bit.

The starting distance helps the baddies here. If it was closer, the Robins would do better.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bump1010

@Xanni15 said:

@bump1010 said:

There's no might about it, Bullseye with distance is the deadliest person here. I'd give the h2h advantage between Crossbones and Todd to Crossbones. If team Bats is winning this it's because Nightwing is able to take out one of the other team quickly. The longer this goes on, the worse it is for team 2.

Yes bullseye is the best shot here however its not going to stay at a range for long. Eventually nightwing is going to close the gap. And all though I believe daredevil is faster and more agile I feel like Graysons speed and agility isn't to be underestimated.

And I agree crossbones vs Jason, crossbones will win hand to hand but I don't think it will come down to that. Jason is a great shot and I haven't seen many speed and agility feats from crossbones.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Bullseye uses his uncanny accuracy to launch Crossbones into the Dick Grayson and Jason Todd. The resulting collision results in their destruction /RIP

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Bullseye uses his uncanny accuracy to launch Crossbones into the Dick Grayson and Jason Todd. The resulting collision results in their destruction /RIP

FAST CROSSBONES SPECIAL!

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Xanni15

@bump1010 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@bump1010 said:

Yes bullseye is the best shot here however its not going to stay at a range for long. Eventually nightwing is going to close the gap. And all though I believe daredevil is faster and more agile I feel like Graysons speed and agility isn't to be underestimated.

And I agree crossbones vs Jason, crossbones will win hand to hand but I don't think it will come down to that. Jason is a great shot and I haven't seen many speed and agility feats from crossbones.

I completely forgot about this. lol

How do you think Nightwing is going to close the gap and not get tagged by Bullseye? I'm not underestimating Graysons speed and agility, just recognizing that Lester's ridiculous accuracy is a huge component of this fight.

Crossbones has defeated Bullseye who is a better marksman than Todd.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By darktiger

@Xanni15 said:

@bump1010 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@bump1010 said:

@Xanni15: The starting distance might give bullseye some distance but there is some cover in the location which nightwing can use. I don't thinkjason todd can beat bullseye he can pressure both nightwing and Jason. He might pressure nightwing but Jason would be free to fight crossbones. I would say crossbones is a better shot but I feel like Todd is more agile and a better dodger which would make him a harder target to hit.

I completely forgot about this. lol

How do you think Nightwing is going to close the gap and not get tagged by Bullseye? I'm not underestimating Graysons speed and agility, just recognizing that Lester's ridiculous accuracy is a huge component of this fight.

Crossbones has defeated Bullseye who is a better marksman than Todd.

Jason can beat bullseye

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#50  Edited By TDK_1997

I think that Tema 1 has actually a good chance of winning this.Both Crossbones and Bullseye are skilled enough and I think that Jason wouldn't be a much of a threat to them and then they'll have to defeat Dick.