Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Vrykolakas
Crossbones
No Caption Provided

vs

Bushwacker 
No Caption Provided

Scenario: After a failed assassination attempt on the Red Skull, Bushwacker has retreated and Crossbones is sent to intercept him. Crossbones finally intercepts him at maze like alley in NYC and luckily dodges a blast from Buskwacker's gun built in his arm but Crossbones is still a few feet away from him. Who would win this fight? Crossbones will have 2 Colt M1911 on him while chasing Bushwacker.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Achilles.

bushwacker

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Achilles. said:
"bushwacker "

Good sir, I beg differ! *sips tee*

While Bushwacker has the physical advantage of being a living weapon, Crossbones has proven to be both a smarter and superior combatant.

Albert Ventum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Albert Ventum
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Achilles. said:
"bushwacker "

While Bushwacker has the physical advantage of being a living weapon, Crossbones has proven to be both a smarter and superior combatant.

"
Indeed good sir, but then again Bushwacker's gun arm would trump even Crossbones's durability. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
as soon as I saw the threads title... I was thinking of these Bushwackers... 

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Albert Ventum said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Achilles. said:
"bushwacker "

"
Indeed good sir, but then again Bushwacker's gun arm would trump even Crossbones's durability.  "

Preposterous!  Of course Crossbones can be shot like any other man, but Bushwacker would need to shoot him.  Due to the fact Crossbones is not only the smarter combatant, but also has firearms of his own, he should be able to triumph.
Albert Ventum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Albert Ventum
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Achilles. said:
"bushwacker "

"
Indeed good sir, but then again Bushwacker's gun arm would trump even Crossbones's durability.  "

Preposterous!  Of course Crossbones can be shot like any other man, but Bushwacker would need to shoot him.  Due to the fact Crossbones is not only the smarter combatant, but also has firearms of his own, he should be able to triumph. "
Ah, but Bushwaker(as foolish as he is) has the jump on Crossbones in this scenario. Plus, Crossbones is only a few feet away, so it's not like he needs a lot of accuracy. *Puffs pipe* Bushwaker only needs a shred of common sense to take this battle.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Albert Ventum said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Achilles. said:
"bushwacker "

"

Preposterous!  Of course Crossbones can be shot like any other man, but Bushwacker would need to shoot him.  Due to the fact Crossbones is not only the smarter combatant, but also has firearms of his own, he should be able to triumph. "
Ah, but Bushwaker(as foolish as he is) has the jump on Crossbones in this scenario. Plus, Crossbones is only a few feet away, so it's not like he needs a lot of accuracy. *Puffs pipe* Bushwaker only needs a shred of common sense to take this battle. "

*orders my butler to get me a fresh tea*  Where were we? Ah, yes.  Perhaps you didn't not attend an ivy league university and then study abroad for 7 more years like I did.  I mock your lack of higher learning because neither character has the jump on the other in the OP. Crossbones was sent to kill Bushwacker an in ally.  Bushwaker opened fire.  Crossbones dodged and I assume into cover.  Even if he did not, he's holding two pistols and could easily open fire while dodging.  After all, in a fairly recent Captain America during a dodge, Crossbones caught a pistol and then pulled off three headshots before landing.  Whose to say the same wouldn't happen here?  Now if you'll excuse me, I must take a moment to chat with Sir Hawkings about how foolishly stupid he is.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kinasin

Ahhh yes, but after mmmmmmcrossbones failed assassination attempt he is even more flabbergasted than usual leading to crossbones intelligible victory I dare say.

Albert Ventum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Albert Ventum
@k4tzm4n: Hmmm.....well played. But Crossbones in hiding correct? That means Bushwacker still is just has to wait for Crossbones to move and then fire. *Sips tea* Oh and you misspelled "tea" in your first fancy post. *SMUG FACE*
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Albert Ventum said:
" @k4tzm4n: Hmmm.....well played. But Crossbones in hiding correct? That means Bushwacker still is just has to wait for Crossbones to move and then fire. *Sips tea* Oh and you misspelled "tea" in your first fancy post. *SMUG FACE* "

They're in a "maze-like" location, so I'd assume there would be multiple paths for Crossbones to take.  And for Bushwacker to just stay in the open would be pretty foolish, especially since he has no significant accuracy or even reflex/dodging feats.  Crossbones could easily blind fire (if there's no alt path), forcing Bushwacker to take cover as well.  

And good sir, I don't make typos.  I was sipping a melted golf tee.
Albert Ventum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Albert Ventum
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Albert Ventum said:

" @k4tzm4n: Hmmm.....well played. But Crossbones in hiding correct? That means Bushwacker still is just has to wait for Crossbones to move and then fire. *Sips tea* Oh and you misspelled "tea" in your first fancy post. *SMUG FACE* "
They're in a "maze-like" location, so I'd assume there would be multiple paths for Crossbones to take.  And for Bushwacker to just stay in the open would be pretty foolish, especially since he has no significant accuracy or even reflex/dodging feats.  Crossbones could easily blind fire (if there's no alt path), forcing Bushwacker to take cover as well.   And good sir, I don't make typos.  I was sipping a melted golf tee. "
Very well I see your point and concede. But I will leave with my dignity intact. And by that I mean I'll post a funny picture. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Albert Ventum:

Jolly good debate, sir!
Jolly good debate, sir!
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman